Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 11

The next week was pretty hectic for Janae and Taylor. They didn’t get to see much of each other, but the phone sex definitely made up for that. Janae had to go to rehearsal for 1pm, and they did have plans for tonight. She couldn’t wait to see her man, she thought as she had lunch with Ashley and Danielle, telling them a little of what happened last weekend.

“So, I take it that your little ‘no sex’ pact is officially dead?” Ashley asked, as her glass dangled between her fingers.

“I guess…,” Janae said with a grin.

“You didn’t see the way she carefully walked into rehearsal that Monday! And, that hickey that just went away also tells otherwise! He put it on you, I know he did! It would be a waste if he didn’t. Come on Janae, what happened?” Danielle asked.

“We went out, he looked really good, I proceeded to tell him that, and the next thing I know…my clothes fell off and we’re like LL said, doing it, and doing it, and doing it well…three times that night…one long time the next morning…you know what I mean? I’m so glad I didn’t have a performance that night,” Janae stated as her friends laughed.

“I think you did enough performing last week, missy,” Danielle said as they all laughed.

“No, that wasn’t performing…it was real, too real. Have you guys ever just wanted to keep doing it? I mean, not stop at all because it feels so good?” Janae asked as she thought about all the things Taylor did to her last week. She shivered at the thought.

“You little slut…you’re dick whipped!” Ashley exclaimed.

“He put it on your ass…I knew it… I knew it,” Danielle replied. Janae laughed.

“Yes, he did. Just answer the question,” Janae stated.

“Yeah, but you have to stop…I mean you gotta eat and pee and sleep,” Ashley said.

“I know, but it’s sooo damn good, I don’t want to stop. It’s like every time we came, we went at it again…and again. It’s like we can’t get enough of each other and he…well, he wore me out,” Janae said with a grin. Danielle smiled at her.

“Definitely not Mr. slip in and out with the quick, is he?” Danielle asked.

Janae grinned as she sipped her drink. “Nope…definitely not.”

“There’s nothing wrong with a man with a healthy sex drive,” Ashley replied.

“Yeah, that’s all good, but if he ain’t got a dick big enough to bring it, it’s not worth it. I mean, remember that Spanish dude Juan that I was dating last year. He was a model, six four, gorgeous and his dick was the length of my hand…and I have small ass hands. That ain’t good. But he did know how to work that tongue, though,” Danielle said smiling. Janae was smiling because she didn’t have any of those problems, she thought, remembering how good Taylor’s tongue felt on her and how good he felt inside of her. She sighed. Ashley nudged Danielle.

“He had to compensate some kind of way,” Ashley said as they looked at their friend who was grinning and looking like she didn’t realize they were there. Ashley looked at Danielle and Danielle looked as Ashley.

“Oh yeah….he put it on her,” Ashley replied as Danielle agreed shaking their head at their friend..

“He dicked her down, that’s what he did,” Danielle replied as Janae just looked up at them and smiled. She didn’t have to tell them everything…and she wouldn’t.
*********************************************************

Taylor was sitting on Brandon’s leather sofa when his phone rang. His mind wasn’t on the game. It was on Janae. He never knew he could feel this way about someone, but Janae just …he just loved her. She was so sweet, and giving and open…and the sex…the sex was good…the sex was too good, he thought. He looked at the caller Id. It was Janae. He opened his phone and smiled.

“Hey baby. Yeah, that’s cool. I’ll just meet you at the studio then. Yeah. Umm humm. Well, I did promise you something, remember? No, I didn’t forget. Enjoy your day, sexy. Yeah, okay. Don’t make yourself too tired. I got plans…you’ll see. Bye pretty,” he replied as he closed his phone with a grin on his face.

His co-worker and good friend Matthew Bolin, Tanner and Brandon looked over at him.

“So that smile must be about that hot thing that you’re dating…Janae right?” Matthew asked.

“Yep,” Taylor said.

“She’s hot…very hot. She’s a professional dancer, right?” Matthew asked.

Taylor knew what Matthew was getting at and just grinned, because he was definitely privy to Janae’s flexibility…man, was he privy, he thought.

“Yes, she is and that’s all I’m saying,” Taylor said.

“Oh, the possibilities,” Matthew replied as Taylor shook his head with that smile again.

“Naw, son…that’s more than a having the woman that you want smile…that’s a getting some good pussy smile. Trust me, I know,” Tanner replied as Taylor just shook his head.

“So that’s why you’ve been walking around like you’re lost in space. It must have been good,” Brandon replied with a grin. Taylor just stayed silent.

“You have no idea how many of the….,” Matthew said as Taylor narrowed his eyes at him. Matthew looked at Brandon because he worked at CI and knew what he was talking about.

“What?” Taylor asked.

“Okay, well remember that day, last week when Janae came to see you…she was wearing that long sleeved, black, jersey knit dress with the boots, that hugged every curve?” Brandon asked.

“Yeah, I remember that. I loved her in that dress,” he replied, thinking about the way that dress emphasized her hips and showcased her great ass. He smiled because he actually got her out of that dress that night and got to have fun with all the beautiful treats on her body that the dress hid.

“Yeah, well so did every guy that she passed. Dude, do you know how many guys at CI want to bone your girl?” Matthew asked.

Taylor looked at his friends. Tanner just shrugged. “No…are you telling me that Janae’s been getting…played on?”

“Over, on, around…they flirt with her left and right. I mean, they know she’s coming there for you, but maybe you need to let it be known that she’s really yours, because a couple of the guys in Accounting are relentless and they think that she’s just another quick bang…thus, they’re flirting with her so they can possibly….,” Brandon said.

“Get next,” Tanner supplied as Brandon and Matthew nodded in agreement. Taylor sighed. Why didn’t she tell him those guys were bothering her, he thought. Maybe she liked it, he thought, getting a little pissed.

“Ain’t nobody got next, alright. I’ve got that on lock so they can forget about it,” Taylor replied.

“It’s like that, T?” Tanner asked.

“Yeah, Tan, it’s like that,” Taylor replied as they all laughed.

“We’re just bullshittin’ Taylor,” Matthew replied.

“I mean, a few guys did ask about Janae, but when we told them, they left it alone…we just wanted to mess with you,” Brandon replied as Tanner laughed.

Taylor smiled as he shook his head. “You guys are assholes. I was ready to bust some heads…assholes…all three of you.” He sipped his beer and shook his head. Friends…sometimes they could be real shitheads, he thought.
*********************************************************

Taylor smiled at Janae as she walked her red pea coat encased body with matching hat towards him. Taylor saw a few of the male dancers, white and black look over at Janae, then him with a strange look. He’d seen it before and he didn’t care. She stood on her toes and hugged him around the neck, placing her lips on his.

“Hey baby,” she whispered. He took her bag out of her hands.

“Hey sweet thing. You ready to go?” he asked as his hands went around her waist.

“Yeah,” Janae answered. She put her hand through his and walked out of the studio.

He looked over at her as they walked hand and hand down the street to his car.

“How was rehearsal?” Taylor asked, pulling her closer to his side as they walked through the crowd of people. Janae caught some of the people’s glances and she just shrugged it off.

“It was good, but I’m worn out. Can we just go to your place and watch a movie or something? I really don’t want to deal with a lot of people right now. I just want to be with you,” Janae replied as they approached his car. Taylor unlocked the car by pressing a key on his remote.

“Whatever you want to do is fine with me. Want to get some pizza?” Taylor asked as she leaned her back against the car door. Taylor looked down into her eyes and caressed her cheek with the back of his hand, a beautiful smile on his face. Janae grinned, suddenly a little more perky at the sound of one of her favorite comfort foods.

“Fugaro’s pepperoni and sausage with…?” Janae asked. Taylor kissed the tip of her nose, then opened her door.

“Extra cheese and garlic sauce on the side…but of course,” he replied as Janae slid into the plush, leather seat and he closed the door. Taylor climbed into his seat and looked over at her, her head back against the seat, looking at him with a smile. Her hair was up in a sloppy bun and the only makeup she had on was clear lipgloss. She was beautiful, he thought as he grinned at her.

“Are you sure you’re alright, baby girl? You seem a little…not like yourself,” he said.

“Truth?” she asked.

“Yeah,” he replied.

“I just get tired sometimes of the looks that we get, that’s all. I’ve talked to Tavin and Nichelle about it and they just tell me that people need to mind their own business and I know all of this but, it just gets tiring. I mean, I heard a few of the black male dancers saying what’s a pretty sister like her doing with a white guy and vice versa. I mean, I had to check one of the white male dancers earlier this week because he was basically trying to crack a joke about how can you handle all of the junk in my trunk or something…stupid shit. Don’t worry. You know me. I let all of them have it…no biggy,” Janae replied as she let out a deep breath.

Taylor was getting a little pissed, but he knew that was to be expected, but it’s really a damn shame. If they wanted to be with each other, why the hell did other people care? Janae wasn’t the first black woman that he dated, so he was used to stupid ass people. He leaned over and pulled her chin up with one finger.

“Well, the next time you see him, or the next time I see this dude, I’ll tell him that I love your ass and how I handle it ain’t his business. Don’t let that shit get to you, Nay. Okay?” he asked as his finger ran along her chin.

Janae smiled. “Okay. Hey…I missed you this week.”

Taylor grinned at her, then placed a soft kiss on her lips. “I missed you, too. Come on, let’s get out of here.”

“Okay,” Janae replied as she felt Taylor grab her left hand in his right and pull out into the street.
*********************************************************

Janae stretched her body, holding her fingers in one hand and standing on her toes, after her long, hot bath. She pulled on a pair of pale pink plaid low rider pajama pants and a pink tank top and walked back into the bedroom. Taylor was sitting up, dressed in a white wifebeater, with a pair of grey jogging pants on, watching ESPN. Janae took in the sight of him…those eyes, that gorgeous hair, and the body…she got goosebumps just looking at him. He looked up at her and winked.

“I see you checking me out. You like what you see?” Taylor asked.

“You know I do,” she replied as she picked up a bottle of mauve fingernail polish for her feet. She shook the bottle and sat on the edge of the bed. Taylor looked down at her as she rubbed her feet. He went to the edge of the bed, and sat on the floor. He pushed her hand away and took her right foot in his hands and began to massage them. For a dancer, she had pretty feet, he thought with a smile.

Janae smiled down at him and when he worked out a knot that she couldn’t get, her eyes closed, her head fell back and she moaned. His hands were magical…they had to be she thought.

Taylor smiled as she moaned. “Um, that feels so good.”

“I’m glad you like it,” he replied.

“Where did you learn how…ummm….I don’t think I want to know,” Janae replied, as Taylor laughed. Her eyes were still closed as another moan tore through her lips. Taylor worked on her right foot for a few minutes, then went to her left foot.

“You drive me crazy when you do that,” Taylor replied after another low moan escaped her lips. He stared at that beautiful face of hers, the pleasure that his hands were bringing her clearly on her face.

“What?” Janae asked as she opened her eyes and looked at him.

“When you moan like that. You know, you moan like that when we're having sex and it gets a little deeper and louder when you’re cumming. It’s sexy as hell,” Taylor replied as Janae laughed, blushing a little.

“Wow. I didn’t think moaning turned you on,” Janae said.

Taylor pulled his bottom lip with his teeth and he looked so sexy, he took Janae's breath away. He then gave her a slow, sexy smile that made her heart melt. “Oh yeah, big time. But then again, everything about you turns me on. I guess I’m just hopeless.”

Janae closed her eyes once more with a smile on her face. “Well, you’re not alone. You know, I could get used to this.”

“I want you to get used to this. How does this feel?” he asked as his strong fingers worked out yet another knot, his eyes taking her in.

“Umm, so good,” Janae whispered, closing her eyes for a minute, then reopening them.
They sat in comfortable silence as Taylor massaged both of her feet. They felt so good after and he kissed them.

“Thank you,” she replied in that sweet voice of hers, he thought.

“Anytime,” he said. Janae went for the fingernail polish, but Taylor picked it up, shook it and opened it.

“Don’t tell anyone I’m doing this….I’ll lose pimp points,” Taylor said with a grin as she laughed. He painted her left pinky first, then worked his way to the others.

“I’ll keep this between us. Baby, can I talk to you about something?” Janae asked.

“Yeah. What’s on your mind?” Taylor asked.

“When I told you about Tav and I, my mother and my…father, did it bother you to know or would you rather have not known about it?” Janae asked. Taylor looked up at her before he started on her big toe.

“I’m glad you told me, Nay. I just wish you didn’t have to go through that…through any of that,” Taylor said as he looked back down to polish her toe. It angered him when he thought about the entire ordeal, he thought.

“I don’t want you to pity me or anything…I mean, I told you because you didn’t know and I didn’t want to keep something like that from you any longer. I don’t want you to see me any differently, you know?” Janae responded as Taylor smiled at her, then began to polish the pinky on her other foot.

“Trust me, the only person I pity is that man that’s supposed to be your father…if I ever see him, I may kill him...for his sake, we'd better not ever cross paths. I don’t see you any differently, but it did answer a lot of questions, so, I’m glad you told me. You and Tav are the strongest women I know and I’m not happy that you went through what you went through…I’m mad as hell and I want to kick your moms ass and the dude that’s supposed to be your dad, but you wouldn’t have come here if it that didn’t occur. You would have still been in that house, basically being ignored by your parents and raising yourself…you would have went to some college that you didn’t want to go to and majored in something that you didn’t want to and you wouldn’t have been able to fulfill your dreams…and maybe, we wouldn’t be here today. So, I know it was shitty…it was horrible, but it brought you to the crazy Caldwell clan and it brought you to me, so I’m glad your parents were crappy, because everything that you experienced, what you went through, made you the amazing person that you are. I'll be right back,” Taylor replied as he went into the master bathroom. Janae smiled, as another comfortable silence engulfed the room. Talking about it wasn’t bad anymore, thanks to her years of therapy with Dr. Marine. She knew what Taylor was saying and she often thought the same herself. Taylor pulled out a blow dryer and aimed it on her toes for several minutes. Janae laughed.

“You polish some mean toes, T,” Janae said as she looked at her toes. Taylor leaned over and kissed her feet.

“Thanks,” he replied as he closed the polish, and placed the dryer to the side. He knelt in front of her and pulled Janae closer to him by pulling her by the waist with his large hands. Janae's arms found their way around went his neck. She played with a large, dark brown curl in his hair.

“Thank you,” Janae said with a smile as he pulled her closer. Janae's legs went around his torso.

“You’re welcome. I hope I didn’t upset you by what I said,” he replied looking into her brown eyes.

“No, Taylor. I often think the same way and I’m glad my mother was selfish. I would have missed out on so much if I would have stayed with them. Not to mention what would have happened if I did,” Janae said, trying to block those awful thoughts out of her mind.

Taylor kissed the tip of her nose, then her lips and held her face in his hands. “Thank God it didn’t happen. Don’t think about that, alright? Just think about the here and now. You’ve got a great career, you have family and friends that love you…you’ve got a sexy man that absolutely adores you…don’t give any of your energy to that negative crap, alright?”

"Okay. You know, I wish I didn't have his last name. I just wish that I didn't have to use his last name," Janae softly stated after a few minutes of silence.

Taylor looked into her eyes. "I know. One day, you won't have to". Taylor didn't know what prompted him to say that, but he knew he meant it. One day, she was going to be a Caldwell, and she would never have to use that bastard's name again.

There was a comfortable silence as a few tears rolled down her face. He leaned up at her as her lips met his. He kissed her softly, then after the kiss was over, he whispered that he loved her. Taylor sat up and hugged her tight as she cried. Janae had not cried in years concerning her mother and father, and even though she went to therapy, sometimes it still hurt just thinking about it. It hurt most of all when her mother would call her and try to tell her side of the story and she would try to pick her brain about things going on in her life and Tavin’s. Taylor held her in his arms and let her cry. Taylor hated the fact that she was crying, especially over something that she didn’t ask for, something that should not have happened to her.

When she moved so that she could look at him, he wiped the tears from her face and rubbed her back. She sniffled and smiled at him.

“You give me the best foot massage ever, then you paint my toes better than I do and what do I do? I repay you by snotting and crying all over you. Way to ruin the mood, Bromwell,” she replied as Taylor laughed.

“Nothing’s ruined, baby girl and the crying…it’s just a t-shirt…see,” he replied as he sat up and threw it off. Janae stared at his cut, tan chest and grinned.

“If that’s going to get you naked, I should do that more often,” Janae replied. Taylor laughed as he picked her up and placed her gently on the bed. He stretched out next to her and she laid her head on his chest, lightly kissing it. His hand was softly caressing her hair.

“You don’t need to cry on me to get me naked, Nay. Just tell me you want me naked and it’s done…quick, fast and in a hurry,” Taylor said with a grin as he kissed the top of her head.

Janae laughed, then yawned.. “I will most certainly remember that. I’m so tired.”

Taylor smiled. “I know, sweetheart. Just relax. Relax.”

“This is nice, baby. Just being here with you, like this. It’s so nice, “ Janae whispered as she yawned once more.

“Yeah, it is. I love you, Nay,” Taylor whispered with a smile.

“I know. I love you too. Thank you,” Janae whispered as she looked up at him. He smiled.

“You’re welcome,” he whispered as he leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips. After the kiss, Janae closed her eyes and snuggled into his chest. She felt so safe and comfortable with Taylor. Even before she fell in love with him, right from the start, Taylor had always made her feel comfortable and safe. She snuggled even further into his chest and yawned, sleep calling out to her.

Taylor wrapped his arms around her, his hands stroking her hair. He loved the feel of her hair. It was thick and soft and he loved the way it felt as he ran his fingers through it. A few minutes passed, and he heard her breathe more deeply, moving closer to him. He really didn't want to think about what could have happened to Janae if she would have stayed with her mother and father. He was glad that her mother's selfishness brought her to New York. Taylor thought about Tavin and his brother, and how they had to deal with not only Tavin's problems, but Janae's as well when she moved in with them, and he gained much more respect for his big brother, Cameron. Not many guys would have done what he did and Tavin...Tavin was a strong woman. It had to be difficult for her, especially with what she went through by the hands of Lawrence Bromwell, to relive her mother's selfishness through Janae's situation. As he closed his eyes, he began to think what he could do to maybe stop Janae from crying about what she went through for good.