Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 12

Two months later

Janae was having lunch with Tavin a day before Taylor had to go out of town for CI business. Tavin smiled at her little sister as they ate.

“Don’t worry…he’ll be back before you know it. I remember how it was when Cam used to travel, so I feel you…but he’ll be home soon,” Tavin replied as Janae smiled.

“I know. It’s just that...I'm going to miss him. I mean, we barely see each other now, with our schedules, but when I do see him, I don’t want him to leave, you know. Also, I’ve been thinking about something and I wanted to talk to you about it,” Janae replied.

“Okay. Shoot,” Tavin responded, sipping ice tea.

“Tavy, I love Taylor,” Janae began.

“I know that,” Tavin stated.

“It’s like nothing I’ve ever experienced. When we’re together, I feel so good and when we make love it’s like, I can’t get close enough and I want to feel him…all of him, you know,” Janae said as Tavin grinned knowingly.

“Well a few months ago, I started taking taking the pill,” Janae replied.

Tavin smiled at her sister. “Oh…you’re ready to stop using condoms with Taylor. That’s what this is all about.”

“Yeah. I mean…we can’t get enough of each other and sometimes, stopping to get one kills the mood…and he feels so good in my hand without it, you know, and that’s just when I’m touching him. I mean he’s been tested for everything and I know he’s clean. I just want to really feel him, Tavy…you know?”

“Did Taylor ask you to do this?” Tavin asked.

“No, he doesn’t know. I mean, there were times when he said he would like to just feel me, but he never asked me to do it. I just decided to do it. So, do you like it?” Janae asked.

Tavin smiled. “I’m not pregnant and it shortens the days of my period, which is a plus in my book. I make sure that I pop one everyday like clockwork. I’m not ready for any more kids. So, if it’s kept me kid free for years, I’m sure it’ll keep you. Make sure you take it everyday, Janae. Try to pick a time during the day and just make it a habit. For instance, I take it right after I brush my teeth…everyday. Just remember to take it, okay? You don’t want any unexpected visitors, you know what I’m saying?” Tavin knew her sister hated medication and Janae was so busy, she just wanted to reiterate the importance of taking her pill everyday.

“Yes, Tavy, I do,” Janae replied as Tavin looked at her once more. Something else was going on.

“Alright, Doodles, what’s going on? What else do you have to tell me?” Tavin asked as she speared a piece of broccoli.

Janae took a deep breath and stared into her sister’s dark brown eyes that looked so much like her own and began to speak.

“Delia called again,” Janae said as Tavin continued to stare at her.

“When?” Tavin asked.

“Yesterday morning,” Janae replied.

“What did she want?” Tavin asked.

“Just to find out how I’m doing, how are you and the kids…what she usually asks,” Janae replied.

“That’s interesting. But, I’m not buying this ‘I care shit’ from Delia all of a sudden. She didn’t give a damn about us. She chose her husband over us and you just don’t have a change of heart after doing that. She abandoned two kids and now she wants to talk. Uh uh. Something’s going on with her, like she’s buttering you up or something. She didn’t call you for four years…you graduated from college, then she started calling you. She didn’t give a damn before, but now she cares? Uh uh…I’m not buying it. Look, Doodles, I can’t tell you to not to speak to her, but just watch out, okay?” Tavin stated as Janae nodded yes.

“I will. So, where’s Thanksgiving this year?” Janae asked, changing the subject as she and her sister finished lunch. Tavin had a good point. Delia hadn’t called her until she moved back to New York for good, so she had to have something up her sleeve…what it was, Janae didn’t know, but she was sure that they would eventually find out.

********************************************************
Thanksgiving was one week away and Taylor was out of town for business again. He had been gone for four days and he missed the hell out of Janae. Things were just good…really good between them. He was walking back to his hotel room to take a shower, eat and then call his girl. He needed to hear her voice.

Janae was getting things set up in her apartment for girls night with Danielle and Ashley. They tried to do this at least once a month and it was her time to host. Sometimes Tavin and her girls or Joss and Michelle would come by and they would watch movies, play cards, dominos, eat and drink. She looked over her red and white plaid pajama pants with the red baby tee and grinned. She needed some fun, after the week she had and having fun with her friends always helped her lessen her feelings about missing Taylor.

Janae heard her the phone ring, looked at the caller ID and grinned. “Hello.”

“Hey pretty girl. How was your day?” Taylor asked as he sat on the bed, watching CNN.

“Hi! It was fine and yours?” Janae asked as she plopped down on the sofa.

“Long, but finally over. The Galina merger is done and I will be on the CI jet first thing tomorrow…back to the NY and back to you,” he replied with a smile as he looked at her picture.

“I’m so glad to hear that. I figured I wouldn’t miss you because I’m so busy, but I have missed you. You have no idea how much I’ve missed you,” she stated.

“I think I do. This time tomorrow, you can show me how much you missed me,” Taylor replied in that sexy voice of his.

Janae laughed. “Is that all you think about?” Taylor laughed back.

“Yeah. I’m a man…that’s what we all think about,” Taylor responded. Janae looked at the time. It was 8:32pm and Taylor was just getting in.

“Baby, are you just getting in…from 7am? Aren’t you tired? Did you eat anything?” Janae asked concerned. Taylor worked hours like doctors did and sometimes, he didn’t get enough sleep, as least to Janae.

Taylor smiled at the concern that was laced through her voice. He didn’t want to get into another argument with her about his crazy hours and his lack of sleep at times. “Yes and I did eat…and I’m fine…don’t worry about me. So, what are you doing?”

Janae sighed, noticing how he changed the subject. He didn’t want to fight and neither did she, so she went along with it…this time. She was placing Chinese take out on her round glass dinner table. “Getting ready for Girls night. It’s my turn to host.”

“Sounds like fun…a bunch of hot chicks, dressed in pj’s, drinking, boobs bouncing free, asses in booty shorts…damn. I wish I could be a fly on the wall,” Taylor said with a grin.

“I’m sure you do,” Janae said as the doorbell rang. She looked through the peephole and saw Danielle and Ashley making goofy faces at her. She smiled and unlocked the door as her friends walked through.

“Get off the phone with Taylor…it’s our time now,” Ashley said.

“Yeah, no men tonight…even if they’re fine as hell,” Danielle replied as Taylor laughed.

“Wait, hold on…I’ll be back,” Janae answered as she went in her bedroom and closed the door.

“They’re kind of bossy, huh?” Taylor asked as Janae smiled into the phone.

“Yeah. They want me all to themselves,” Janae replied.

“I understand that because I’m the same way. I always want you all to myself. When I get home, am I going to be able to have you all to myself? No nieces or nephews, no Tav or Cam, no friends, no phones….just me and you and some surfaces that we can get freaky on?” Taylor asked, that sexy voice of his making her skin tingle.

Janae blushed. “No interruptions. Just me and you. I’ll be all yours.”

Taylor grinned. “That’s very good to know. Ooh, the things I’m going to do you, baby. You have no idea.”

Janae was fanning herself at this point, thinking about what Taylor was going to do to her. “I’m allowed to wonder, aren’t I?”

Taylor laughed, sounding sexy as hell to Janae. “A little, but not too much. The anticipation makes it even better, baby. You just don’t know how many dirty dreams I’ve had and you were the star. I mean, I just keep thinking about your face and your skin…it’s so beautiful and it tastes like candy and so do you, baby and your body is like…whoa. You have no idea how sweet you are. Man, I can’t wait to get back to you.”

Janae let out a deep breath as Taylor’s voice got deeper. “Are you blushing, baby girl?”

“You know me too well,” Janae replied. Taylor picked up on something in her voice. Something was wrong.

“Yeah, I do and I also know something’s bugging you. What is it, sweet thing?” Taylor asked.

Janae didn’t want to tell Taylor about Delia and the phone call. It would just disturb the good vibe that they’ve got going on and besides, Delia calling wasn’t a big deal. “Nothing, I’m just missing you, that’s all. When did you say you were coming home?” Janae asked. It was the truth, Janae told herself.

“Early tomorrow,” he replied, not really convinced, but he didn’t want to go there over the phone. That’s when Danielle and Ashley banged on the door.

“Stop phone fucking Taylor and come out here!” Danielle yelled.

“Yeah, I’m at the mercy of my hands and my toys tonight and so are you! Let’s get this party started!” Ashley replied as Taylor laughed.

“I don’t want them to hurt you…then, I’ll have to hurt them, so, I’m going to let you go. Have fun, alright?” Taylor asked.

“I will. I love you,” Janae replied.

“I love you too, baby. Sweet dreams,” he replied as Janae kissed into the phone and hung up. Janae walked to the front and placed the phone on the cradle.

“We’re sorry to have interrupted the freaky deaky phone hour, but it’s our time now,” Ashley said with a grin as she began to fix a plate of food.

“I know, I know. It’s just that I miss him and we started talking and it’s just so hard to get off the phone. He has that drop your panties voice and…okay, I’ll stop. So, what’s going on?” Janae asked as she began to fix some food.

A few hours later and a couple of margaritas later, the three were lounging around, feeling good and just talking.

“So, Nay, let me ask you this. Did you ever think that you would have ended up with Taylor? I mean, ever since I’ve known you, you had a thing for him. Was it like unbelievable when it finally happened?” Ashley asked, lounging on Janae’s sofa on one end, with Janae at the other. Danielle was sprawled out on Janae’s love seat.

“Honestly…I didn’t think it would happen. I mean, Taylor was the ideal man for me. Every time I got closer to someone, I would think about Taylor and if they didn’t measure up, I let it go. For awhile, I stopped thinking about the possibility of us, especially after that prom night kiss and the next thing I know, years later, he’s telling me he loves me and he wants me…so yeah…the guy that I’ve been wanting since I was 16 finally wanted me the way that I wanted him…yeah, it was pretty surreal,” Janae answered.

“It’s just so amazing to see the two of you together. It’s like you’re made for each other,” Ashley replied as she smiled at Janae.

“Yeah. You two are just a good fit. It’s funny how the most unlikely people fit together, you know?” Danielle asked as she bit her bottom lip, a far off look in her eye. Janae had known Danielle a long time and that look…something was up.

“Alright Dani, who is he?” Janae asked.

Danielle gave them a tipsy grin. “Who’s who?”

Janae smacked her lips at Danielle. “Bitch, you’re not an owl and I know you heard me. What’s going on with you….”

“…and this guy that you’ve been seeing that we’ve never met. Come on Danielle…spill,” Ashley replied as Danielle looked at her friends.

“If I told you, you wouldn’t believe me,” Danielle stated.

“Yes we would…wait is it Tanner? It’s got to be. You two have always flirted with each other to the point where I thought you would screw each other in front of us. So, you and Tanner, huh?” Ashley inquired.

“Tanner is fine, you got to give him that. He looks like that guy Bryce from Groove Theory, doesn’t he? But Tanner is such a ho, Dani. It can’t be serious,” Janae replied.

Danielle was full of liquid courage and decided to just tell her friends who she was seeing. It was going to come out eventually and he had already told her he was tired of the sneaking around, so Danielle decided to come clean, thanks to all the margaritas she had ingested previously.

“I’m not screwing Tanner…although there was a time when I really wanted to. The thing is, we don’t have much in common and he’s a real ho, so it wouldn’t have worked. But Brandon is a different story. That boy has got it going on in the bedroom. They say the quiet ones are the ones to look out for and it’s true. Brandon wears my little black ass out,” Danielle replied with a huge grin on her face, thinking about the last time she was with Brandon, which was last night.

“What…who?” Ashley asked as she looked at Danielle.

“Now who’s the fuckin’ owl?” Danielle remarked with a grin.

“Brandon…Taylor’s best friend Brandon?! Quiet Brandon? Cutie pie, really sweet Brandon? Danielle, you’re sleeping with Brandon?” Janae asked as she looked at her friend who had a Chesire cat grin on her face.

“Well, most of the time we’re together we don’t sleep that much, so technically, no. But I am fucking the shit out of him and vice versa. Yeah, that’s more appropriate,” Danielle replied as Janae and Ashley shook their heads.

“When did this happen?” Ashley asked.

“A few months after we came back to NY for good. I was out with Sherry and Lisa one night and we ran into Brandon and a couple of guys he works with. He looked so good in that suit and you know I don’t usually give suit guys the time of day, but he was doing something for me in that grey suit…whew. Anyway, this guy wouldn’t leave me alone and Brandon became my Superman for that night and got rid of the jerk. We began to talk and we just didn’t stop. A few days later, we went out, had a great time and later that night, I invited him back to my place. The next thing I know, we’re fucking like rabbits on my couch…against the wall in my hallway…on the kitchen counter…in my bed…on my leather chaise…in the shower…on my…,” Danielle said with a grin.

“We get it, Dani. You got freaky all over your apartment,” Ashley put in.

“Lord, she’s turned the boy out,” Janae said as they laughed.

“More like he’s turned me out. The thing is, I didn’t think it was going to be good, but it was soooo good. The boy can eat pussy like nobody’s business. His mouth is like a damn vacuum cleaner and he can fuck like a champion. I didn’t know he was packing like that, but…whoo…he’s definitely blessed. The boy knows how to work everything he has, believe me. I mean, he puts it on my ass, plus he’s a freak and you know I love freaks,” Danielle replied as her friends just sat in awe and listened.

“But the shit is getting scary, because I’m catchin’ feeling’s…real feeling’s for him. I mean, first we were just fuck buddies, just itching each other’s scratch and that was totally cool, for the both of us. Now, my feelings are just so into it…I’m so into him. I mean, I find myself thinking about him all the time and doing little stuff for him that he likes, you know? I’m used to guys doing all for me…not the other way around.” Danielle said. Janae smiled at her friend as Ashley spoke.

“It sounds like you really like Brandon,” Ashley stated.

Danielle sighed and covered her face with a pillow. Then, she groaned loudly, then pulled it off her face and to her chest. “I do, I do, I do…shit, shit, shit! He’s not what I’m used to. I’m used to lying, cheating, assholes who don’t want relationships, which was fine with me because I didn’t want a relationship. You two know B. He’s a good guy. I mean, I ask him a question and he answers it…honestly, straight up, no games, no pretense, not in the least bit evasive. Now he tells me that he’s tired of sneaking around and his feelings for me are…he tells me he’s falling in love with me and I…UGH! This wasn’t supposed to happen! We were supposed to have fun and have great sex…wonderful, fuckin’, mind-blowing sex and now…UGH! Now he tells me that I can’t have it my way all the time and either I choose to be in a relationship with him or the sex is over. I can’t believe this shit! He gave me an ultimatum and told me the next time I called him, he wants a yes or no, but if it’s a no…no more booty! How could he take the sex away from me? It’s soooo good and….AAAH! How did I get myself into this shit!”

Janae looked over at Ashley and Ashley just smiled at Janae.

“You opened your legs and jumped on Brandon’s dick. Any of that ring a bell?” Janae asked.

Danielle sighed. “Yeah, it does…shit. But, I couldn’t help myself. He’s just so…and he knows how to….oooh. I can’t believe that he wants to be my boyfriend. Why can’t he just settle for the awesome orgasms, huh?”

“No offense, Dani, but you sound like the guy now and he sounds like the girl. This is such a trip,” Ashley replied with a laugh.

“I’m glad that my situation is giving you the giggles, bitch. Stop laughing! This is serious, man. I’ve never been someone’s girlfriend before. I don’t know how to do that shit. It’s not me,” Danielle replied as Ashley tried to stop laughing. Janae popped Ashley and gave her look. Ashley reigned in her laughter.

“But you like the way you and Brandon are when you’re together, right?” Ashley asked.

“Yeah, I do. I really do,” Danielle stated as silence encompassed the room. Then, Janae began to speak.

“Dani…I’m your girl…we’ve been tight since first grade. I know you, kid. I know these feelings are new for you, but you can tell us…we’re your fam. So tell us…are you falling in love with Brandon?” Janae asked as Danielle looked over at her, let out a groan, then she gave them a tipsy grin.

“Yeah, I am, okay? Are you satisfied? I’m falling in love with Brandon, alright! I can’t help it, I mean he’s cute as hell, he’s sexy, he’s so damn sweet and he…makes me feel like I’m important to him, like I’m a person and not just a piece of ass. I’m not used to being treated like that, you know. It’s just weird,” Danielle said.

“He’s a real man, Dani. Your encounters with them have been close to nil so that’s why you’re kind of shocked. But can I tell you this? You need to relax and let everything take it’s natural course. Let go and fall. Open yourself up to something with Brandon because I know there are at least five girls that wouldn’t mind calling that cutie pie their man, so just let go, sweetie,” Ashley replied.

Danielle sighed loudly as she looked at her friends. “I want to, but what if I’m not good enough for him you know? I mean, what if we get deep into this and he realizes that I’m not enough? I’m a free spirited, professional dancer who likes to party every weekend and he’s like this trust fund baby, Ivy League, Abercrombie and Fitch type. Not to mention I’m black and he’s white. I mean, no offense Janae, but everybody ain’t like Taylor and his family, you know? What if his family is straight up racist and we get really serious and he has to choose between his money and his family and me and…why am I even thinking about all this?”

“Because you want to be with him…that’s why. Look, I’m going to be honest. Yeah, Taylor’s family accepts Tav and me, and they are the sweetest people in the world, so yeah, I’m lucky in that sense. But, when Taylor and I go out, black and white people look at us like we’re aliens or something. I mean, I told you what happened after rehearsal that day,” Janae stated.

“Yeah, and I told you to tell those bastards to kiss your ass because you’re happy and not to worry about all that dumb shit…you bitch! You’re making me use my own advice on myself,” A tipsy Danielle yelled at Janae and threw a throw pillow at her head, as they all laughed.

“You’re damn right. Talk to the man and give him an answer, D. Don’t play any games and let the chips fall,” Janae said.

“Yeah, get your man, Dani and don’t worry about all that other stuff,” Ashley stated.

Danielle yawned and pulled her blanket over her body. “Yall are right. Why am I being self-conscious and doubting myself? I’m just going to be the real bitch that I am and tell him what’s up and whatever happens, happens. Shit, he needs to be lucky that I’m even in love with him. I’m a bad bitch. I’m the best thing that ever happened to that dude.”

Janae and Ashley just laughed. “And so modest too,” Ashley stated.

“Kiss my tipsy ass, Ash,” Danielle said as she yawned once more and cuddled under the blanket.

*********************************************************
Taylor was so glad to be home. He got off the jet that morning and went to his apartment to eat, take a hot shower. After he made a few calls to the office, he went directly to Janae’s apartment. As he opened the door, he saw Ashley leaving with a sleepy grin. Danielle was already gone.

“Hey, Ash. Did you ladies have a good time?” Taylor asked as he walked into the foyer. Ashley had her hand on the knob.

“Well, Danielle puked once, I puked four times and Janae puked twice, so…yeah, we had fun,” Ashley replied.

Taylor smiled at her as he looked around the apartment. “Where’s Janae?”

“Sleeping in her bedroom. She woke up, hangover and all, cleaned up, complained about still being sleepy and her head hurting, then she went back to bed. But, I take it since you’re here, she won’t be doing that any longer, so I’m out. Tell her I’ll talk to her tomorrow,” Ashley replied as she grinned.

“I will. Later, Ash,” he replied as Ashley closed the door. Taylor locked it as he walked into Janae’s bedroom. He saw Janae wrapped up under the covers, curled up. Taylor smiled as he took in Janae’s face as she slept. He didn’t realize how much he missed her until he saw her face.
Well, I guess this means I won’t be getting any today, Taylor thought to himself as he put his clothes in Janae’s closet and closed the door. He was still tired as well, so he took off his coat, then his sweater, his shoes and his jeans and curled up behind Janae dressed in his boxers and a white wifebeater. He pulled the covers up over his body and wrapped his right arm around Janae’s waist and pulled her back to him. She felt so soft and warm, and the scent that enveloped her made him put his head into her neck, then kiss it.

Janae smiled softly as she placed her hand over his. She snuggled back into him. “I’m not dreaming, am I?”

“No, babygirl, you’re not dreaming. You smell so good,” Taylor whispered as he kissed her neck softly. Janae sighed.

“So do you. I missed you so much,” she whispered as he pulled her closer. Janae entangled her legs with his.

“I know, sweetheart, because I missed you, too. So, my baby’s a little hung over, huh?” Taylor asked.

Janae grinned. “Big time hungover. You know, those drinks were so good and the next thing I know, I’m puking and now my head is killing me.”

“That’s what happens when you drink, baby. But, you can’t take much anyway. You’re a lightweight,” Taylor replied.

“I know, but I was having so much fun. I needed that,” Janae replied as a yawn escaped her lips.
“I know you did. You’ve been working a lot lately. Hey, are you ready for tomorrow?” Taylor asked, regarding Thanksgiving.

“Yeah, it’s always hella fun at your house for the holidays. What time do we have to go to your parent’s tomorrow?” Janae asked with another yawn.

Taylor yawned right after her. “You’re making me yawn, girl! Damn!”

Janae smiled. “That’s a load of caca. You’re wiped out, too, so don’t go there.”

“Yeah, you’re right. Oh, my mom told me to be at the house at 12:00pm,” Taylor stated as his eyes closed, slowly looking at the time on Janae’s digital clock. It read 2:24pm.

“Okay. Hey, I set the alarm for 7pm. You want to order something in and watch a movie later? I hope my head feels better by then. I have something to tell you,” Janae replied.

“Yeah, that sounds like a plan and if it’s about Brandon and Danielle being fuck buddies, I know about it. He told me a few days ago,” Taylor answered as he pulled her a little closer, yawning once more.

“And you didn’t tell me?” Janae asked.

“Baby, he asked me not to say anything until he found out what was going on with Danielle, so I didn’t. He really likes her you know. I hope she doesn’t hurt him,” Taylor replied.

“Well, she really likes him, too. Trust me, he could hurt her more than she could hurt him. Can we stop talking now? I need sleep,” Janae replied as she snuggled back into Taylor’s front.

“Uh huh,” he whispered, as they both closed their eyes, letting sleep take over.

*********************************************************

Danielle was standing outside of Brandon’s door, uneasy and nervous. She looked around the lavish building, even though she had been there more times than she could count. He was wealthy, and she wasn’t. This was totally not in her league, she thought. She called him once she got to her apartment to tell him that she needed to talk to him. As she rang the doorbell, she took in a deep breath and decided just to be herself and to go for it.

Brandon walked to his door, toweling his hair, his chest bare, jeans and no shoes. When he opened it, his mouth pulled into a slow grin. What a beautiful girl, he thought as his light brown eyes roamed slowly over Danielle. Danielle Parks was something else. At first, because of her free spirit and party all the time attitude, he didn’t take her seriously. Their arrangement did begin as just sex only, and he was okay with that…in the beginning. But, the more he got to know her, the more he liked her…hell, he loved her and he wanted more than the physical relationship that they had and he let her know it.

She was so different from the preppy debutantes that he usually dated. She was a breath of fresh air and he hadn’t realized how much he was missing out on until he got to know her. Danielle was sassy and he found that sexy. She was smarter than he initially thought she was, which turned him on more. Under all of that sass and toughness, a sweet little pussycat lived and he had fun bringing that out.

“Hey gorgeous,” he replied as he opened the door wider to allow her to walk through.

“Hey. Are you going to stop staring or are you going to let me in?” Danielle asked as he laughed.

“Where are my manners? Come in,” he said as she floated through the door. He closed the door and took in the short brown leather jacket, multicolored scarf, jeans that should be outlawed and boots. Her dark brown hair was whipped around her face from the wind and she looked positively edible, he thought, as he grinned even more as he rubbed his hair.

“So, how are you today?” Brandon asked.

“I’m good,” she replied. Danielle then dropped her purse on the black leather sofa, and unwrapped her scarf, which landed next to her purse. She then unzipped her jacket and tossed it precariously near her handbag, and looked him in the eye…or she tried to. His current state of dress was unnerving her, the six pack and the broad shoulders and the tanned chest…get a grip girl, she said to herself. Oh, no, why is he looking at me like that…with no shirt on? Danielle let out a deep breath, put her hands on her hips and looked him in the eye once more.

Brandon stared at her from head to toe…the high heeled brown suede boots, the skintight jeans that held those sexy legs and cupped her beautiful hips and ass and that fitted, v-neck, cream colored, long sleeved t-shirt that stretched across her breasts, which seemed to be beckoning him to touch them. She looked so sexy standing there that he thought about his ultimatum. Maybe he was crazy to just let her go if she turned him down, he thought as he stared at her hands on her hips…hips that he grabbed on several occasions to bring him closer to his pelvis, so he could tunnel deeper into her hot, tight moistness when they were making love. Focus Brandon and stop thinking about her pussy, he thought. But damn...it's good, it's sooo good, he thought as his eyes slowly went up her body and landed on her face. He willed his erection to go down...at least for the time being.

No, he wasn't crazy. They were perfect together. He wanted all of her and if he couldn’t have that, he didn’t want just her body.

“You look incredible today,” he stated.

“Thank you. We need to talk about the ultimatum thing,” she said.

“Yeah, I figured that was the reason you came by. You seem nervous, Dani,” he replied as he dropped his towel and he walked closer to her.

“Maybe I am…a little. Wait…stop, right there, buddy,” she stated as she put her hands out in front of her, and watched her brown hands land on Brandon’s tan chest. Damn, he’s hot, she thought as she took in the grin on his face.

“What?” he asked with the most innocent grin on his face.

“You know what. All that…umm…,” she stated as she closed her eyes and used her finger to point at his chest. “…is bothering me. Not in a bad way, but it’s doing something to me….whew. Um, could you put a shirt on, please?” Danielle asked as he looked down into her face. He was glad that he had that affect on her.

“Okay. Give me a minute,” he said, then he leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips. He smiled as he walked backwards and up the stairs to his bedroom. Danielle let out a deep breath and licked her lips. She fanned herself as she walked back and forth. This was harder than she thought because it usually didn’t go like this. She usually walked in and they just attacked each other. Not being able to do that at this time was one of the hardest things she had to do.

Brandon laughed as he came back and watched her walk back and forth, fanning her hand and talking to herself. He began to walk back to her and she put up her hands.

“Stay put, Brandon,” she replied as he stopped in his tracks, a few feet away from her.

“But I missed you, baby,” he stated in that sexy voice of his as his eyes seared into hers.

How sweet is he, she thought as her mouth curled into a little grin. “You missed me?”

“Yeah…I mean, I’ve gotten used to being with you at night…sleeping and waking up to you…it was kind of hard last night. I hugged your pillow most of the night because it still had your scent on it,” he stated honestly and Danielle smiled some more.

“Well…for what it’s worth, I wished that I was with you, too,” Danielle said. He knew how hard it was for her to express her feelings and he was glad that she was finally doing that. He knew that she was falling for him. He just wanted to hear her say it.

“That’s good to know. Did you have a good time?” Brandon asked.

Danielle said, “Yeah, we got drunk and had fun. I told them about us.”

Brandon crossed his arms in front of his chest. “You did?”

“Yes. Brandon, I don’t know what I’m doing. I mean, I’ve never been a girlfriend before. I’ve never had a real relationship…,”

“There’s a first time for everything,” he replied as he moved slowly, closing in on her.

Danielle watched him come closer and wanted to run to him, but she wanted him to come to her. This was hard enough as it was, she thought.

“Not only that…we come from different worlds. You’re this professional guy and I’m a dancer. Then, what if your family doesn’t accept this? I don’t want to come in and mess up anything for you. You’re a good dude, Brandon and I don’t have a lot of experience with good guys. We are the most unlikely couple, but you seem to be so sure. Why is that?” Danielle asked. Brandon had finally reached her and he smelled so good. He wrapped his arms around her waist and looked down into her eyes.

“Because it’s you. I’m sure about you and my feelings for you. I’m crazy about you, you know that. I know we’re different, but that’s what makes this so good. Sweetheart, I’ve never felt this way about any woman before. If my family doesn’t agree with us, then to hell with them. Me and you are what’s important. You have no idea how much I want to be with you. You bring out the wild side in me and I love that. That’s why I don’t want to just fuck you anymore…I wanna love you,” he whispered as Danielle smiled.

“You love me?” Danielle asked.

“Yes I love you, but you knew that already,” Brandon said with a grin as his hands moved from her waist to her behind.

Danielle smiled. “Yeah…I seem to have that affect on men. Alright we can do this. But, give me some time to say those words. I’m a newbie at all this.”

Brandon grinned as Danielle’s arms went around his neck. “No problem.”

Brandon leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips, as Danielle’s lips kissed his. Her mouth opened and he ran his tongue all over hers, groaning as the kiss became deeper. He gripped her ass tighter as she moaned his name. His lips left hers and he kissed her neck softly, whispering in her ear.

“You won’t be sorry…I promise you,” he whispered as he moved away from her to reach on the sofa. Her silk scarf was in his hands.

“Hey, what are you doing?” Danielle asked as he grinned devilishly at her and walked behind her. He tied the scarf across her eyes, then he picked her up and carried her to the sofa. Danielle couldn't see a thing and she was anxiously awaiting his next move.

“For someone who’s always saying just go with it, you’re asking a lot of questions. Do you trust me?” he whispered in her right ear as his mouth gently sucked the lobe, his tongue dragging along her ear as he sucked the lobe. Danielle felt like she wanted to melt into the sofa.

“Yes,” she whispered getting so excited she was sure she had a wet spot in her jeans. She felt him take her blouse off.

“Then just go with the flow, Danielle and let me love you,” he whispered as she felt her bra go and she immediately felt his tongue in her navel, traveling up. She laid there for a few minutes, then suddenly she heard something spray out of a can, then she felt something cold on her nipples.

“What is that?” Danielle asked.

“Whipped cream,” he whispered.

“Umm,” she moaned. Then, she felt his mouth around her right nipple, sucking on it.

“I love it when you do that,” she whispered, as her hands felt out his hair. He sucked her right breast for a few minutes, making her moan then she felt him go to her left.

“I know,” he whispered. Her fingers entangled in his hair as she moaned. Brandon took in the sight of her as he quickly took off her belt and unbuttoned her jeans. He pulled off her boots and her jeans and sprayed the whip cream right alone her panty line. He licked it off and pulled down her baby blue cotton bikinis. Danielle was so excited because she couldn’t see anything but she knew she was totally naked and he could see all of her. She felt his gaze all over her, then she felt it stop between her legs. She spread her legs and she knew he was smiling.

“Shit, you’re beautiful...and so fuckin' sexy,” he whispered, as she felt his lips kiss her once more.

“Thank you, but you’ve got me naked and all hot and bothered. Come on, B. I’m waiting for you to do something,” she whispered as he laughed.

“Something like this,” he replied as she heard the whip cream can and then felt the cream on her clit. It was cold and she shivered, something that made her legs close, but Brandon opened them wide. His head went between her thighs and his hands went on her thighs, anchoring her as he licked the whip cream off.

“Oh yeah, something like that,” she whispered as her hands went into his hair, enjoying the feel of his lips sucking her, relishing in the whisper of “I love you,” come from his lips as he loved her with his mouth. A good man who was in love with her…she could get used to this, she thought as her mouth released moan after moan.