Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 13

Thanksgiving at the Caldwell estate was always the same: loud, rowdy and fun as hell. Brandon, who was always a fixture at the Caldwell’s for the holidays, was giving Danielle looks all day and vice versa. Janae was happy to see her friend act this way because she had never seen her this happy with a guy. As her eyes left Danielle and Brandon, Janae turned her head to look at Taylor who was sitting to her right and grinned. He was wearing a cream hoodie with a grey vintage t-shirt with jeans and he looked so sexy. He had been giving her suggestive glances all day and the more he did it, the more she wanted him.

Janae rubbed her hand along his thigh underneath the table. Her hand felt so good on him, he thought. Yesterday, she was too hungover to do anything, but today was a different day. Taylor stared into Janae’s dark brown eyes, then whispered in her ear as he licked the shell of her ear lightly with the tip of his tongue.

“Come on, sweetheart. You know how horny I am,” he whispered as his fingers walked up her thighs inside of her short corduroy skirt.

Janae smiled and whispered back softly, “Why do you think I’m doing it? Don’t you want me?”

Taylor pulled her hand away and nipped her earlobe, then he whispered in her ear, “You know I do. Just wait. I thought you were my good girl, but what you’re doing is bad…very bad. Keep doing that and you’re gonna get exactly what’s comin’ to you,” he said as Janae laughed.

“Looking forward to it,” she whispered with a wink. Taylor kissed her on her neck, then her cheek and smiled at her. Janae smiled back.

Later that day, Taylor watched Janae hold Joss’s 1 month old son, Denver and grinned. She looked up at him and waved her fingers a little and put her attention back on the baby. LJ and Kendall were around her as she taught them how to hold the baby.

“Hey, Taylor, we’re going to head out. We have plans, you know what I mean,” Brandon said as Danielle walked back over to him. He pulled her in front of him and hugged her waist.

“I thought you were gonna spend the night with us and drive back in the morning?” Taylor asked then he looked at Brandon, who had his lips on Danielle’s ear and he grinned.

“Change of plans…you know how it is,” Brandon stated as Danielle smiled. Then she walked over and hugged and kissed everyone preparing to depart.

“Yeah…but you guys can get freaky in a room in the west wing…nobody would hear you,” Taylor stated with a grin.

“No, we’re gonna go. What I have in mind for her…man, you have no idea, so we’re going to go back to my place and finish celebrating the holiday the only way we know how, you know?” Brandon asked as Taylor shook his hand.

“Yeah, I know,” Taylor stated as Danielle walked back over to Brandon and wrapped her arms around his waist.

“Ready?” Danielle asked smiling at Brandon.

“Yeah, princess. I’m ready. I’ll see you Saturday morning, basketball, remember?” Brandon asked.

“Yeah…later. Bye Danielle. Make sure he’s in once piece the next time I see him,” Taylor said with a grin.

“I can’t promise you that, but he will be alive. That’s all I can give you,” Danielle stated as Taylor laughed. They waved at everyone and walked out hand and hand into the early evening.

A few hours later, everyone was gone, except Janae and Taylor. His parents decided to stay with Josslyn in the city for the night because his mother wanted more time with the baby, so that left Taylor and Janae in the huge house all alone.

Taylor walked behind Janae up the stairs, palming her ass along the way as they walked into the room she used when she stayed at the mansion years ago. Janae grinned at him as he stared at her.

“You look so damn sexy in that little skirt, baby,” he replied as she smiled.

“Thank you. I wore it for you. So, it’s really doing it for you?” Janae asked.

“Completely doing it for me…you have no idea,” he said as his eyes stroked her body from top to bottom.

“So, are we really all alone?” she asked. Taylor locked the door to the bedroom and threw his hoodie on the chaise lounge that was near the edge of the bed. Slowly, he walked to where she was standing in the middle of the room and grinned mischievously.

“Yep. The p.u’s (parental units) are not coming back until Saturday and Ms. Sway won’t be back until Monday. So, yes, we are all alone…just me…and sexy you…in this huge house…all alone,” he whispered as he leaned down and peppered her neck with kisses. Janae leaned her head back, loving the way those sexy lips felt against her skin. Her hands went to his hair and tousled it, while he splayed kisses all over her neck.

“Um, that’s good,” she said.

“Nay…do you remember the last time we were in this room together?” he asked.

“How could I forget? You had me against the wall like…,” Janae said and before she could say anymore Taylor picked her up around the waist and put her against the exact same spot that they had been a year ago.

“Like this?” he asked, searing hazel eyes gazing into dark brown ones. Janae swallowed softly and grinned as her arms went around his neck. Janae’s legs tightened around his waist.

“Maybe…the memory’s a little fuzzy,” Janae said as he smiled at her. His hands gripped her ass and his lips descended to hers slowly kissing her. Janae moaned and hugged him tighter, running her tongue along his. After the kiss halted, she ran her tongue along her lips and he followed suit with his tongue making her lick her lips once more.

“Really? Maybe we need a little revised re-enactment,” he said as he slowly lowered her to the ground, letting her breasts rub closely against his t-shirt clad chest. He caught her eyes with his once more as he spoke to her.

“Remember, I lowered you slowly to the floor so I could feel every little curve of your sexy ass body against mine. Your breasts rubbed against my chest and I felt your nipples…they felt like hard pebbles against my chest. It felt so good,” he whispered when she was finally on the floor. Janae sighed as she kicked off her heels.

“What happened next?” Janae asked, as she played with the end of his t-shirt, running her bare hands along the planes of his six pack, then the top of his chest, emitting a moan from Taylor’s mouth. Janae pushed his t-shirt up and off and kissed his chest, licking his nipples with the tip of his tongue.

Taylor closed his eyes and groaned. “Shit, in my mind, you kept doing that.”

Janae laughed against his right nipple as her mouth gently sucked it. She did this to his left nipple and then she pulled him by his jean loops, closer to her. Her hand slowly went down and grabbed his hard as nails package, palming it gently, making him whisper her name as his eyes closed.

“Janae, umm. You may want to stop that babygirl…if you know what’s good for you, ” he whispered.

“Well, this feels damn good for me, baby and it feels very good inside of me. It's always good for me...what else?” Janae asked, licking her lips as she stared at his naked torso. The man was walking sex and he knew it. Her white lace bikinis were completely soaked. Taylor whispered, damn and pulled her hand away from him.

Taylor loved the way Janae looked at him. Taylor continued on with his version of what happened against the wall. “In my mind, you throw off your blouse and your bra and while you’re doing that, I’m slowly pulling down your tights and your panties.”

Janae was so turned on by the sound of his voice and the way he was looking at her that she hurriedly unbuttoned her blouse. While she was doing that, Taylor was pulling her skirt up. He stared up into her eyes and pulled her tights down and off, then his head went between her legs, he took a deep breath as Janae moaned, running her hand throught his hair and she felt his mouth on her mound and the next thing she knew, his teeth were pulling her panties down, extremely slow. Janae hurriedly lifted her legs up and then pulled off her bra. Her string white bikinis were in between Taylor’s teeth. He tossed them across the room with his mouth and grinned.

“Somebody’s excited. You wanna know how I know? Those sexy, little white bikinis felt like you were swimming in them,” Taylor whispered as his hands moved to her calves, staring at her.

“Uh huh. Okay…what next?” Janae asked excitedly. Taylor laughed in that sexy ass way when he was about to do something.

“Then, my hands go up your legs, to your thighs, then I put one, then two, then three fingers inside of your wet pussy and I fuck you with my fingers until you come…hard,” he said as Janae let out a breath.

Taylor ran his hand up her thighs as she spread her legs wider. He grinned at her as she shivered when his hands rubbed the inside of her thighs and his fingers grazed her soaking wet sex.

Janae’s eyes stayed on him as he played with her clit with his thumb, easily inserting one, moving in and out of her, then two fingers in and out. A few minutes later, three fingers were inside of her and her breath caught. It felt so good. His thumb moved away from her clit to stroke her more. She was dripping wet and she clutched his fingers so tightly. He couldn’t wait to get inside of her. Janae looked so sexy, with her back arched as his fingers played with her.

“Oh, Taylor,” she whispered, moaning as he moved in and out, in and out with his fingers. A few minutes went by and her soft moans began to get louder. She began to move herself on his fingers and he groaned. Her arms were above her head, her nails gripping the wallpapered wall.

“Then I’d tell you how wet and good you feel. Then, I’d ask you, does that feel good, baby?” he asked as she nodded answering him with a moan. If it didn’t feel good to her, it damn sure felt good to him, he thought, his dick begging to get out of his jeans.

“Yes, sooo good…damn it. I’m so close,” she whispered. A few more minutes went by and she was moaning a little louder. He knew what she wanted…what she needed.

“After you answer me, I’d ask, babygirl…you ready to cum?” he asked so calmly while her insides wanted to jump outside of her. His fingers were moving faster and making her lose her mind.

“Oh, yes…please, I need to…umm,yes…,” she whispered and he stroked her, placing pressure on her clit with his thumb while he rotated it, and a minute later, Janae was screaming her orgasm. She drenched his fingers and his hand and he loved it.

“Oh baby, yes, yes, ummm,” she yelled into the air. Taylor stroked her with his fingers, slowly removing one by one from within her drenched, hot sheath. Janae felt good after cumming, but she wanted to feel even better and she knew that Taylor wasn’t going to disappoint her…he never did. Janae didn’t have anything else to say, so he spoke.

“After you cum, I’d take my fingers that were inside of you and lick them one by one…clean. Ummm. Then I’d tell you that I would definitely make sure to handle that later, but right now I have more work to do,” He held up the fingers that were inside of her to his mouth and licked each one, making sure he lapped all of her essence off. Janae was mush already and he was about to kill her…she knew it.

Taylor held her by the waist with one arm and unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped them. Janae was amazed because some kind of way he pulled his jeans and boxers down and still held onto her. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a condom which was now between his teeth. Janae pulled it and threw it away.

“Don’t need anymore of those…I’m on the pill…almost three months. Now finish the damn re-enactment…now,” Janae exclaimed as he grinned.

“Whatever you say, baby,” he said as he anchored her to the wall and poised his hard as stone member right near her wet pussy, Janae biting down on her bottom lip, staring at him as he stared at her. Her ass was in his hands and her arms were around his neck.

“Then, I’d put my dick inside of you slowly and lower you slowly on me and…well, you know what happens after that…I fuck you slow and hard, then hard and fast,” he whispered as he did exactly what he said. They both groaned at the feeling. Taylor put his head in the crook of her neck for a minute and cursed out loud. She felt super wet and tight and so hot around him. She felt better than before…it felt so different, so much better.

“Shit baby…you feel fuckin’ incredible,” he whispered as he looked at her. Janae looked back and whispered, “I love you.” He lifted his head and kissed her the way he kissed her when they were in that room before…passionately, filled with lust.

“Taylor…I can feel you…really feel all of you…umm. Move, baby…please,” she whispered as she began to move on him. Taylor obliged her and began to move slowly inside of her.

“Umm, so good,” she whispered as her head lowered and her legs tightened around his waist.

“You like that?” he asked as he pushed up inside of her, grinding down on her clit as he moved.

“Oh, hell yes,” she breathily moaned as he chuckled, his voice deep with passion. After that, nothing was said, but if the walls could talk, they would scream. Minutes went by and Janae just held on for the ride. She loved the way his lips nipped at her lips and her neck as he pumped into her harder and faster. All of a sudden, she saw stars and was screaming his name, her sex clutching his dick like a vice as she came. Then, she felt hard, quick thrusts and Taylor groaning, “Oh, shit, baby…I’m cummin’”, flooding her with his seed. It felt so good to cum inside of her, he thought as she clamped harder around him. He held her against that wall, not wanting to let her go, but his legs were giving out, so he walked over to the bed and they plopped on top of it. Janae laughed and he didn’t want to pull out of her yet. She rubbed his back and kissed his bare shoulder.

“Umm, I love you,” Janae purred, making him smile. He slowly softened and began to pull out of her. Taylor kissed her on the lips, then on her right shoulder, then her belly button and whispered, “I love you, too. Hold on, sweetheart…I’ll be right back.”

He got up and walked to the adjoining bathroom and came back with a damp towel and wiped there juices off of her and him, then pulled her to him under the covers. They just laid there for a few minutes, then Taylor broke the silence.

“I’ve been holding that for two days,” he whispered as she laughed, then yawned.

“Well, I’m glad you got to let it out. I know I feel better,” she said as she kissed his bare chest. Janae yawned once more and he smiled.

“I wore that ass out, huh?” he asked.

“A little…that and the gallons of Thanksgiving dinner I had…I should be a corpse right now,” she stated as they both laughed.

“Why didn’t you tell me you were on the pill?” he asked.

“I didn’t want to say anything and because I know you would have been counting down the time, I didn’t. It felt so much better, huh?” she whispered, yawning again. Taylor kissed her temple and smiled.

“Yeah..hella better. Wait a minute…you were talkin’ major shit when you were feelin’ me up earlier. There’s no way in hell you’re going to sleep. I’m not done with you yet. Come on,” he said, as he pulled her from the bed. Janae’s eyes went right to his rock hard erection that was standing at full attention. Taylor pulled her into the shower and closed the door, his lips attacking hers once more.
*********************************************************

The next few weeks were filled with more holiday cheer as the Christmas holidays were fast approaching. Janae had a show later that evening and Taylor wanted to be there, in the first row with her favorite yellow tulips watching her. He was ending a business call when he decided to call her.

“Hello,” she answered after the 2nd ring.

“Hey you,” he replied as he looked over some paperwork from his chair.

He could feel her beautiful smile through the phone. “Hey baby. Whatcha’ doin?” she asked.

“Thinking about how sexy you looked this morning after you came,” he said as Janae blushed then sighed.

“Taylor, you’re such a man. That’s all you ever think about,” she said.

“Yeah…it’s just too good. I can’t help it. So, how’s rehearsal?” he asked.

“It’s okay. I’m done. I don’t like to over do it, you know. I hear papers. Are you working?” Janae asked.

“Yeah. I’m just trying to clear up these loose ends so I can get out of here and watch my baby dance tonight. So, how’s your day been so far?” he asked, as one piece of paper caught his eye concerning something he was considering purchasing.

“Long…costume fittings and rehearsals. I wish we could have had lunch today. That would have helped with the nerves,” she said.

“I know, sweetheart, but I had a lot of deadlines. You know I’m going to make it up to you. And would you stop worrying? You’re always great, so shake it off, ‘Nay. Hey, I know how I can help,” he said slowing grinning.

“I just bet you do,” Janae stated with a smile.

“You wanna meet me outside of the studio and go park? A quickie will take away all of that nervous energy,” Taylor said, a sexy grin spreading his lips.

“You’re just a walking hard-on, you know that?” Janae asked.

Taylor continued to grin as he read the paper. “Yep and I have no shame admitting it. But I’m only like that for you. If you weren’t so fuckin’ pretty and damn sexy, you wouldn’t get jumped every chance I saw you.”

“Uh huh. Oh, baby, I have to go. I’ll see you tonight?” Janae asked.

“Yeah. Cameron wanted us all to meet at Scorpio’s after your show. Is that cool or did you just want to go home?” he asked.

Janae smiled and told Danielle to hold on. “No, that’s cool. It’ll be fun. Besides, you can flirt and whisper dirty things in my ear while we’re eating. You know I love that.”

Taylor grinned. “Yeah, I know you do. Okay, I’m going to let you go. You’re going to be wonderful, so stop with the doubting. Hey…good luck and…I love you, baby.”

Janae grinned and blew a kiss in the phone. “I know. I love you, too. I’ll see you at 7pm,” she said as she hung up the phone.

Taylor placed the phone back in its cradle, still smiling as he read the proposal over. Buying this could be a good investment, he thought as he perused the offer. It would definitely be a great investment in his future, he thought as he looked it over. Taylor picked the phone back up and dialed the number.

“Yes, my name is Taylor Caldwell and I’m calling in regards to the sale. Yes, I’d like to put a bid in. No, can I do this anonymously…a silent partner if you will? Really? Good. Just call me back with the particulars at this number. Thank you,” Taylor said as he looked over the information that was faxed to him earlier in the week. Taylor grinned. Yes, this would be a very good buy indeed.

************************************************************************
Janae stretched her arms above her head nervously as Danielle popped her lightly on the arm.

“Stop that. You’re making me nervous and I never get nervous. Why are you so worried? You always kill it,” Danielle said as she played with the feathers on her costume.

“I don’t know. Hey, did you see how packed it was out there?” Janae asked as she peeked through the curtain. She saw Taylor, Tavin, Cameron, the kids and the rest of the Caldwells, along with Brandon and Tanner sitting on the first row. Taylor was talking to his friends, looking sexy as hell in a navy blue fitted sweater and black slacks.

“Yeah, it’s a full house. Look at Brandon…umm…he’s so fine. I can’t wait to rip his clothes off and ride him until he can’t see straight,” Danielle said with a sexy grin.

“That’s just too much information, chic. Wait, I need to breathe,” Janae said as she slowly inhaled and exhaled as they both prepared to take the stage.

An hour later, Taylor was waiting for her backstage with a huge bouquet of yellow tulips. She was incredible. Everytime she hit the stage, he couldn’t take his eyes off of her. Janae waved at Taylor and smiled as she walked towards him.

“Thank you, they’re beautiful,” Janae said as Taylor held out her favorite flowers.

Taylor pulled her face in his hands and smiled. “Maybe, but they don’t have anything on you. Babygirl, you were amazing.” Taylor pulled her face up to his as his head dipped and his lips descended to hers. Janae opened her mouth for his kiss, gently running her tongue along his. When they pulled apart, Janae grinned as she wiped her lipstick off his lips.

“You think they’ll let you keep the costume?” Taylor asked, referring to the silver skintight leotard and tight costume.

“Why?” Janae asked.

“Because you looked sexy as hell in it and I had a few ideas,” he said as he pulled her by the waist. Janae smiled then nodded her head to the left in the direction of Brandon and Danielle, whose legs were wrapped tightly around Brandon’s waist, kissing the breath out of him, holding a bouquet of red roses.

“The same ideas as Brandon?” she asked as he laughed.

“Maybe a little. You think you could do that thing where your leg goes all the way up?” Taylor asked in a low, deep voice, giving her that sexy grin of his.

“I’ll think about it. What do I get in return?” Janae asked. Taylor leaned his lips to her right ear and sucked the lobe between his lips, then released it.

“Anything you want, baby. For instance, how many times do you want me to make you cum?” Taylor asked as Janae’s center became moist.

“Oh…um 4…maybe 5 or more if you can handle that. Can you?”

“Yeah…I can do that. Just keep up your end of the bargain, okay?” Taylor asked as he stared down into her eyes.

“You got a deal. Hey, do you think they could wait until they get home?” Janae asked. Taylor pulled her closer and kissed her on the lips.

“No. From the looks of it, they’ll probably handle that before we get to the restaurant. I mean, if you want to, we could you know, ask Mr. Tommy to drive around a few times before we get there…you know, it’s just a suggestion,” Taylor replied with a sneaky grin.

“Uh, no. I need food and besides…what I want to do with you requires the use of that big, soft bed of yours, so the limo would just serve to piss us off. Don’t you agree?” Janae asked as she licked her lips. Taylor groaned as he leaned over and kissed her again.

“Damn, you drive me crazy. Umm, okay, now I’m horny as fuck. Let’s go eat, spend some time with the peeps and then me and you got a date with my bed. Lick your lips like that again, just one more time…please,” Taylor asked as Janae laughed then licked her lips slowly and he patted her on the ass.

“Umm...thank you. I’m going tear that ass up. Hey…lovebirds. Are you guys coming with us?” Taylor asked as Brandon and Danielle walked over to them, Danielle pressed to Brandon’s front.

“As much as we like you, we don’t want to cum with you, you know what I mean?" Danielle asked as Taylor and Brandon laughed.

"Baby, you're such a nasty, little perv...and I love you for that," Brandon stated.

"I know you do. So, we’ll meet you guys at the restaraunt in a few. Brandon wanted to see the dressing room, right baby?” A fully dressed Danielle asked.

“Yeah, and she forgot something so, we’ll see you in a few,” Brandon replied as they walked off towards the dressing rooms.

“Freaks, I tell ya…freaks,” Janae stated as Taylor helped her into her coat as they walked out of the door.
*********************************************************

They were all eating dinner and having a good time at Scorpio’s in the private banquet room. Taylor needed to speak with Cameron before they left. Cameron was returning from bringing Ashton to the bathroom when Taylor tapped him on the shoulder.

“What’s good big bro?” Taylor asked.

“Doodles, man. She was great, as usual. You treatin’ my girl right, right?” Cameron asked, his green eyes searing into his younger brother’s hazel ones.

“Look at her…she’s beautiful and look at that smile. Doesn’t she look happy?” Taylor asked as Cameron looked over at Janae. She was playing with the kids as usual and intervening in the adult discussion at the same time. She did look happy. Cameron looked back at his brother.

“Yeah. So, what’s good with you? Good job with that Galina merger, dude,” Cameron stated.

“Thanks. I need to speak with you about something, Cam. I need some advice,” Taylor stated.

“Now?” Cameron asked as Tavin and Josslyn passed him to go to the restroom.

“Yeah,” Taylor replied as Cameron hit Tavin on the ass. She turned and gave him an evil look.

“Uh, uh, uh…fine ass. You know you like it,” Cameron stated as Tavin mouthed fuck you and he grinned as he puckered his lips in a kiss.

“Later, if you can wait that long,” Cameron said as she rolled her eyes and walked off.
Cameron laughed as his brother shook his head.

“You just can’t keep your hands off of the woman, can you?” Taylor asked with a grin.

Cameron grinned. “Do you see that ass? Hell no. Come on, we can go in the office.” Cameron walked with Taylor to the office.

Cameron sat on the edge of his desk as Taylor passed a piece of paper to him. Cameron read the paper for a few minutes, then slowly looked up at Taylor whose arms were crossed in front of his chest.

“How did you get this?” Cameron asked.

“I did some research…had a few people looking around. Looks like it would be a good investment, huh?” Taylor asked as Cameron looked at the sheet once more.

“Yeah. It looks like it’s been in some trouble for years now, but it’s definitely something that can be turned around and can turn a lucrative profit. It has potential to make a hefty profit. You could get some great investors once it turned around. It's going to take some money to do this, but it could be done and it's worth the risk. You sure you want to do this?” Cameron asked his brow furrowed across his handsome face.

“I’m positive,” Taylor stated as he looked as his brother.

“Alright. Whatever you need…I got your back,” Cameron stated as a smile spread across his face as he looked at the document once more. This was definitely an opportunity that he didn’t want to miss out on and he would help his little brother in anyway he could.