Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 22

Delia’s words threw Janae for a loop. Lawrence Bromwell was not her father. As she sat in the seat and half listened to Delia speak she came to the realization that she wasn’t sad, but happy. She didn’t share any of that bastard’s DNA and that was fine with her. She wondered if Lawrence really knew the truth about her parentage, but at that moment she didn’t give a damn and she didn’t dwell on that. That child molesting, raping, son-of-a-bitch was not her father and she was sure he was burning in hell, so all was right with the world.

Janae looked up at Delia, who wore a triumphant smile on her face and decided to give Delia a smile that mirrored hers. “Well, that certainly is good news. To actually find out that I’m not related to that worthless child molester is great! What Delia? You thought I was going to start crying and blabbering about how evil you were to pass me off as some other man’s kid and demand to know why you did what you did? Well guess what? I know why you did it…because you ain’t shit! So tell me, oh giver of life, who the fuck was my sperm donor, huh?”

“His name was Davis Farmer. You have his chin, his ears and his coloring. He was a truck driver that I had been seeing a few months after Tavin’s father died. When I met Lawrence, I was still seeing Davis and after I married Lawrence, I continued to see him. I was going to tell him about you, but he died a few months after you were born,” Delia stated like she was reading an editorial fromt the newspaper.

Janae sat on the barstool in silence for a few minutes, then she shrugged her shoulders. “Oh, well I guess that’s it then. You got what you came for and we’re done. Like I said, this is it. No more calls or visits or you’ll be sorry. There’s the door. You can see your way out,” Janae replied nonchalantly as she went to look in her purse. Delia walked over to her and grabbed her by the upper arm.

Janae looked down at her hand and stared Delia in the eye and calmly said, “Delia, you better take your hands off me.”

“I’m not leaving until you give me what I came here for. I have nothing, Janae!” Delia said.

“And what the hell does that have to do with the price of tea in China? Like I said before, Delia, I could give a fuck. You’re on your own. Now, I’m going to tell you one more time, get your hands off of me or else,” Janae replied calmly. She was tired of this woman. She was so tired. Why couldn’t she just leave them alone?

“Or else what? What you gonna do, huh? I gave you life! I’m your momma,” and as soon as Delia said those words, Janae wrangled out of her grip and slapped Delia in the face. The anger that Janae had been keeping inside of herself finally came to the surface and she couldn’t take anymore.

“You little wench! You hit me! You hit your momma!” Delia exclaimed as she held her face in amazement. The next thing she knew Janae had pulled her by the hair and was hitting her. Delia got in a few licks, but she tripped over the arm of the chair and they both fell to the floor. Janae was on top of Delia squeezing her by the neck as Delia scratched her and hit her back.

“You bitch! You ain’t my momma! I don’t have a momma! I hate you! Just leave us the hell alone!” Janae screamed as her hands squeezed harder around Delia’s neck and she gripped it, pounding Delia’s head into the floor. Then she heard a voice and felt herself being lifted up by her arms.

“Janae! Baby! Baby stop!” Taylor exclaimed as he pulled Janae off of the screaming woman. The lady’s nose was bleeding and she was crying softly.

Taylor decided to come home because he was worried about Janae being alone with this woman. He didn’t expect to hear Janae yelling at her and a scuffle as he opened the door. He most certainly didn’t expect to see Janae sitting on top of the woman beating the crap out of her. He’d never seen her this angry and he didn’t like it.

“Let me go, Taylor! This has been a long time coming!” Janae exclaimed as Taylor held her by the waist, his strong arms grasping her, his mouth near her ear.

“No, babygirl, she’s not worth it. She’s not worth it. Let it go,” he whispered and Janae began to calm down. She stopped reaching for Delia and fell back into Taylor’s hard embrace and felt at ease. Her mother was pathetic and she didn’t have to go there with her. She would get what was coming to her eventually, and it wouldn’t be at her hands.

“I’m going to press charges against your little ass and sue! I told you, you’re gonna pay whether you like it or not,” Delia said as she picked up her purse and held her face, looking at Janae.

“Go ahead. I’d like to see you try, especially with all the connections Taylor has, right baby?” Janae asked.

Taylor leaned down and kissed Janae’s neck as his arms held her waist pinning Delia with a look that was cold as ice. “That’s right. So go ahead and try it, but it would be in your best interest to walk out of here and never come back. Don’t even try to contact her again or you’ll be sorry. You really don’t want to fuck with me, lady. So go…now.”

“Leave, Delia. Just go,” Janae said, just wanting the horrible wench gone.

Delia wiped her mouth and smiled at Janae. “This ain’t over, little girl. I’m still your momma. I’m gonna get what’s coming to me and it’s gonna be coming out of your pocket book….just watch.”

“Didn’t you hear what she said? If you want me to let her go and finish the ass whippin’ that you were receiving before I interrupted you two, please continue. But, since I don’t won’t blood on my wood floors, I’ll say it one last time. GO…NOW!” Taylor exclaimed as Delia hurriedly grabbed her purse and walked out of the door. Taylor walked behind her and locked the door. He walked back over to Janae and she put her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

Delia walked out of the door and grabbed her cell phone. She dialed Charles’ number and put on the sweetest voice imaginable. “Hi big daddy, it’s me your little sugar mama. Oh, I’m on the way back, but so much has happened, my darling. I don’t have a place to live and my funds are…you will? Oh, thank you so much, Charles! I’m going to have to give you an extra special treat for being so good to me. Yes, I’ll see you soon. Bye, darling.”

Delia closed her phone, and walked to the elevator. She would have to think of another way to get to Janae. There was always more than one way to skin a cat.

*******************************************************************

“I’m so glad you came home, Tay. I don’t know what I would’ve done to her if…,” she whispered as he held her and kissed her hair.

“Don’t worry about that, alright? Don’t worry about anything. If she tries something, it’s out of your hands now. I’ll handle it okay?” he asked.

Janae spoke against what he said and he pulled her face up with two fingers holding onto her chin, and looked down into her eyes. “I said you’re done with this, Janae. If she tries anything else, I’ll take care of it. Don’t fight me on this one, okay?” he asked.

“Okay. Can we just get out of here? Go to the park, go get something to eat?” Janae asked. Taylor ran the back of his hand against her cheek and kissed her lips softly, smiling down into her eyes.

“Sure baby, but why don’t we do something better than that? Why don’t we get the hell out of here for a few days?” Taylor asked.

Janae shrugged her shoulders as she looked up into his eyes. “Taylor, you can’t leave right now. You just finished that deal and…,”

“I happen to be related to the owners and my boss. Besides, I’ve been worried about you, ‘Nay. You need some r and r. You need to get away from all that is Delia and her shit, and just relax. Besides, I wouldn’t mine seeing that fine ass of yours in a bikini on a beach somewhere,” he said with a grin as his head leaned down and kissed her neck. Janae began to smile as his hands grabbed her ass and as his lips began to dance along her neck.

“Tay, are you sure? I mean, I just started things moving with the dance studio and you are swamped at work, I mean swamped,” she said.

Taylor looked up from her neck and said, “Baby, I can miss a few days. I have competent people working under me and hell, I could use a break, too. I haven’t had a vacation in three years. They owe me. Hey, let’s do five days, wherever you want. Let’s try to leave next Friday. Where do you want to go? Maui, Jamaica, The Bahamas, St. Thomas, The Virgin Islands, Cancun…

“Wherever I want huh?” she asked with a grin.

“I was just giving you a few suggestions. Come on sweetheart, you need this and I need this. What do you say?” he asked.

“There was this candy apple red bikini that I saw the other day and this white one that I would look sexy as hell in on the beach in The Bahamas…,” she began.

Taylor laughed as he kissed her neck. “Um, don’t tease me by telling me about them, why don’t you show them to me, give me a little fashion show in the dressing room.”

“I guess I could do that. What are you going to give me if I do?” Janae asked smiling, running her hands through his thick, wavy dark hair.

“You are a something, you know that? I’m taking you away on a trip and you want something else?” Taylor asked.

“Yep. So what are you gonna give me if I give you your own private Victoria’s secret fashion show?” Janae asked.

Taylor bit his bottom lip and grinned against her neck as he kissed it. “Has anyone ever eaten your pussy in a dressing room?”

Janae shivered and grinned. “No.”

“You want me to?” he asked still kissing her neck.

“Hell yeah!” Janae exclaimed as he laughed seductively.

“Well, let’s go do a little shopping for our trip and I’ll show you all the wonders of oral sex in a fitting room. Give me a few minutes to get out of this suit, alright?” Taylor asked.

Janae looked up at him and kissed him, then he walked towards their bedroom. “You know that I love you, right?” Taylor turned right by their door and smiled.

“You better girl, you better,” he said as he winked at her and walked into the bedroom towards the closet. Janae sighed, her thoughts thinking about Delia when her phone rang.

“Hello?” Janae asked.

“Ding Dong the witch is dead right or if she ain’t, can a sista come over and kill her?” Danielle asked.

“Taylor asked you to call, huh?” Janae asked.

“You know it. He was worried about you, and I have to admit, I was, too. So can you talk or is the bitch still there?” Danielle asked.

“No, she’s gone, thank God,” Janae said as she heard Taylor on the phone with his office in the other room. She walked over to one of the bar stools and plopped down.

“So, what did the bitch have to say?” Danielle asked and as she unloaded the entire ugly ordeal and Danielle let out a loud grunt, then she yelled.

“Dani…it’s cool chica,” Janae responded as Danielle yelled once more.

“Oh, that woman is a succubus! I can’t believe that someone hasn’t stabbed her yet! I’m so sorry, Nay. Are you okay?” Danielle asked.

“I’m good. I mean, I’m glad that Lawrence isn’t my father, but now according to Delia, my real father is dead. Am I ever going to get out of drama land?” Janae asked.

“God, I hope so, because you’ve had enough. Have you told Taylor?” Danielle asked referring to the information regarding her real father.

“Not yet, but I will. I’m just sick of all this, you know. I just wish that I didn’t share any of that woman’s blood, you know.

You’re a better woman than I am because Delia certainly wouldn’t have walked out of there alive. I would be getting cuffed right about now,” Danielle said.

“If Taylor wouldn’t have pulled me off of the witch, I would be in the slammer. Besides, I don’t want to be in a cell for the rest of my days because of that woman. I have other things to do,” Janae said.

“Like go on vacation and marry that fine ass Caldwell kid?” Danielle asked as Janae laughed. Taylor walked back out with jeans, a t-shirt and a baseball cap on his head. He smiled at her and grabbed his keys, placing them in his pocket.

“You know it. But, you know what? I don’t have to do anything to Delia. It’s already been done and I have a feeling that’s not all that’s going to happen to her. I gotta go, D, but thanks for checking on me,” Janae said.

“No problem. If you need me, call me,” Danielle said as Janae smiled.

“I will. Luv ya, mama,” Janae said.

“Luv ya, too. Bye,” Danielle said.

”Bye,” Janae stated as she hung up the phone. Janae stood up and stretched her arms. Taylor walked towards her and stood right in front of her, his hand stroking her cheek.

“You sure you’re okay?” he asked.

“I will be. Let’s just go. I want to get out of here,” Janae replied as she placed her hand on top of the one that was stroking her face. Taylor leaned down and kissed her on the forehead.

“Alright,” he replied as they walked to the door. As they walked through and locked it, Taylor grabbed her hand and held it. He noticed how quiet Janae was as they walked towards the elevator and as they got on, Janae spoke.

“Delia dropped some other news on me, Taylor. Lawrence wasn’t my father. Some guy named Davis Farmer was. Delia said that she…,” Janae began. Taylor held her hand tighter and just listened. That’s all she needed at the moment anyway.

*******************************************************************
A week later...

Delia couldn’t believe that Janae hit her. She expected that type of behavior from Tavin, but Janae’s display was shocking. She didn’t want to tell Janae the truth about her real father, but she needed something that would sway Janae her way. Unfortunately, it backfired. She had to give it to her girls. They sure knew how to pick ‘em, she thought as she remembered Janae’s gorgeous fiancée Taylor Caldwell. He did fill out that black suit, she thought as she began to think of ways to get back in Janae’s good graces. It would take a while, but Janae was still a little softie at heart. Delia would get what she wanted from her daughter, eventually.

Delia had figured everything out. Charles was more than willing to take care of her and while he was doing that, she would find out more information about Davis Farmer and send it to Janae, along with some song and dance letter about understanding about what happened in Janae’s home that day. Delia would never forgive the little bitch for hitting her, but Janae didn’t have to know that.

Charles had purchased her a nice condo in New Orleans and told her not to worry, that he would take care of her as long as she took care of him. She had no problem with doing that, as long as she could get what she wanted. Delia had just finished making love with Charles in her new condo. She watched his pale, white body with slight disgust as he slept. He was not handsome or s.exy, but Charles was loaded and gave into her every whim. Delia did the things Charles’ wife wouldn’t and in turn, Charles helped her…tremendously. Delia pulled on a long, black silk robe over her naked body and walked downstairs to fix herself a drink. As she sipped her vodka tonic, she heard her cell phone ring and smiled as she saw the name Michael on the caller ID display. Michael was a wealthy, good looking white businessman that she met while having a month ago while she was out having lunch.

“Hello Michael, how are you? Why yes it has been awhile! No, I’ve just been decorating my new condo. Oh, it’s gorgeous, right around the corner from Audubon Park…yes, in the Garden District. You would? Oh, that would be lovely. Alright, I’ll see you then. Bye,” she replied as she smiled with glee and delight. Michael Dufrene was tall, handsome and rich, divorced with a son who was a freshman in college. That’s just like having no child as far as she was concerned. He wanted to have lunch with her tomorrow and Delia began to mentally go through her closet to see what she could wear to hook the handsome businessman.

Delia began to hum to herself as she walked up the stairs. She slipped on a silk nightgown and smiled as she climbed into bed with Charles, anticipating her lunch date. As she lay in bed, she could have sworn that she saw a figure standing over her and the next thing she knew, everything went black.

*******************************************************************

“Got damn, babygirl. You’re fine as shit. Damn, look at that ass. Seriously, I mean, do you know how fine you are? ” Taylor asked staring at her ass from behind his Gucci Sunglasses from his lounge chair on the beach at the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas. They were staying in The Cove, a very lavish and swanky part of the Resort in one of their Penthouse Suites. This was day 4 on their week long vacation and Janae was eager to get to the beach. When she pulled off her cover up, the candy apple red bikini that she purchased last week was displaying every dip and curve of her sexy, brown body and Taylor's mouth was watering.

Janae put her hand on her hip and smiled. “Now I do, thanks to you and the guys standing over there nodding and smiling.” Janae waved to the men and Taylor sat up.

“What guys?” he asked as he stood and walked towards her. Janae was in a state of mouth agape wonder at his bare chest, tanned and chiseled with a six pack out of this world. He had on a pair of royal blue swim trunks that hung loosely around his hips and he just looked completely sexy.

Taylor looked a few few away and saw three guys, two black and one white smiling at Janae. Taylor smiled, nodded his head as he pat Janae on her ass while kissing her bare shoulder before he went to sit back down. The guys got the message and Janae shook her head.

“You Caldwell men are something. You insisted that I get this bikini! You bought this bikini and now you get pissy when other guys look at me?” Janae asked.

“I insisted because you look good as fuck in it. I bought it for you so I and I alone could stare at your ass in it…me, just me! Not ten other dudes, Janae. That’s my vacation bikini, sweetheart…mine,” Taylor replied.

“But, it’s a beach, filled with tons of people in bikinis and swimming trunks, Taylor. Everybody else has on a bikini, some of them with a lot less material than the one I’m wearing,” Janae said as both hands on her hips.

Taylor pulled down his sunglasses, his hazel eyes wandering all over her body, licking his lips seductively. “I know, but none of these chics look as good as you do, baby.”

Janae smiled as she walked over to the chaise where he was sitting and pulled him up for a kiss. Janae stood on tip toe, with her hands on his bare chest as she kissed his lips. Taylor wrapped one arm around her waist and held his other hand to her face as they kissed. A few minutes later, a breathless Janae said as she looked into Taylor’s beautiful, hazel eyes, “Oh, thank you sweetie. You really do love me, don’t you?” she asked.

Taylor grinned. “You and only you, hotness. Now, are you going to get in the water right now?”

“No,” Janae replied.

“Well, for my sake and for the health of those guys that are walking past drooling at your ass, could you put your big scarf thing on? I really don’t want to hurt anyone, baby. We’re on vacation,” Taylor said as he gripped Janae’s waist tighter as he gave four guys that were passing a look, followed by a growl.

“Did you just growl at those guys?” Janae asked as she pulled away and looked at Taylor, wrapping her matching knit red sarong around her waist.

“Just marking my territory, baby girl,” he replied with a grin as he pulled her back on top of him on the chaise. She straddled him on the chaise and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him on the lips, then the cheek.

“That was so sexy. I’m so turned on right now,” she whispered. Taylor’s hands spanned her waist.

“Thanks for the info. How turned on are you?” he whispered as they kissed.

“So turned on that I’m getting wet,” she whispered as he growled again.

“How wet?” he asked.

“Why don’t you check and see?” Janae asked as she pulled one of his hands into her mouth, sucked on the fingers and guided him under her sarong. There were people walking around but her sarong was covering his hand and her body. They looked like two people kissing on a chaise. Taylor pulled her bikini bottom over slowly and ran his fingers along her pussy. It was dripping wet. He ran his middle finger lightly over her wet seam, stroking her clit and pulled it away, making Janae moan into his mouth.

“Um, you’re soaking wet and you’re…ummm,” he whispered as he pulled his finger into his mouth and sucked it, relishing in the taste of her, staring at her as he did.

“I figured if you could mark your territory, so could I,” she replied watching as Taylor sucked her essence from his finger.

“What do you mean?” he asked.

“I know you got a glimpse of that little Salma Hayek look a like over there. You knew you were going to be in the doghouse after that eye action you just gave her,” Janae said grinning knowingly.

How in the hell did she see that, he thought. “Janae, baby, um, she’s damn near naked and…”

“I don’t care that you looked at the little senorita. I mean, you can’t help it. Her ass is spilling out all over the place in that microscopic bikini. Because I’m the confident girl that I am, I’m going to give you a pass and let you hold on to your teeth for a minute,” she said.

Taylor liked when she threatened him with violence. It was a complete turn on. Why did he and his brothers have a thing for violent women, he thought as he gripped her by the waist. “That’s a nice thing for you to do, Nay.”

“I can’t help it. I’m a nice girl. As long as you don’t touch her, we’re good,” she said as he gave her a sexy grin, pulling her closer on his lap.

“I know you’re a little upset that my eyes wandered, but you got to admit, she wants to be seen in that bandaid, dental floss combo that she’s calling a bikini. But, what about touching you? Can I do that?” Taylor asked as his hands stroked her sides softly as he looked up into her eyes.

“You’d better do it,” Janae whispered as she pulled his sunglasses up and off to look into his eyes and kiss him.

Taylor returned her kiss as his hands roamed along her lower back, caressing her ass. “You don’t have anything to worry about, baby girl. You’re hotter than she is any day.”

Janae grinned through the kiss as her hands went to those dark curls of his. “And just for saying that, I’m going to have to think of a way to make sure that you don’t forget that little fact.”

“Well, what if I do something for you, you know just to show you that the only woman that’s on my mind is you?” Taylor asked as his fingers found her warm, wet passage. His thumb began to stroke her clit slowly, while he inserted one, then two fingers inside of her. His other hand stayed on her waist.

Janae’s head fell back as her lips closed suffocating the moan that threatened to escape from her lips. Taylor’s lips lightly kissed up the column of her neck, to her jawline with small kisses, savoring her scent and the feel of her skin on his lips.

“Babe, there’s so many people out here…,”

“They just see two people making out, that’s all. Relax and go with it. Don’t you want to cum, baby?” he whispered.

“Oh, god do I,” she hissed as Taylor placed short, sweet kisses on her mouth.

“And you know I love to watch you cum, so try not to look so obvious. Work with your man, babygirl and be my little sneak freak right now, alright?” Taylor asked as he kissed her chin and stroked her slowly. He looked around again and no one was the wiser. His fingers pulled out all the way, then he pushed them back inside her.

Janae bit her lip and kept her eyes closed. “I’ll be whatever you want, just don’t stop, don’t stop,” she whispered.

“I won’t, sweetheart. Just look at me and keep kissing me and I can give you what you want, okay?” he whispered as her eyes opened and she stared at him. He bit his bottom lip because of the grip that her warm, wet pussy had on his fingers. Fuck, she feels so good, he thought as his fingers moved in and out of her, curling upwards. He grinned against her lips when he felt her fingernails run across his tattooed back, clawing the skin.

“You’ve done this before, haven’t you?” Janae asked as his thumb grazed hers with added pressure, making her kiss him to stop from moaning.

“I know when I’m being set up to reveal some shit that may not get me laid for a long time, so I plead the 5th. Just sit here and get off, babygirl. Let me see you cum,” he whispered as he looked in her eyes as his fingers began to stroke her faster, his lips smothering her moans. He grinned as he pulled his lips away from hers for a minute and whispered in her ear when he felt her legs wrap tighter around him and he felt her began to move.

“Baby girl, stop rocking. Someone’s gonna see and you don’t want that, because then I’m gonna have to stop and you don’t want that do you?” he asked. Janae wanted to moan out loud so bad, but she didn’t want to get caught. They were under an umbrella and it did look like they were just making out. Taylor’s s.exy voice made her bite down on her lip as his lips met hers again.

“No, baby, just don’t stop. I’m almost there,” she whispered. He moved his fingers inside of her at a faster, deeper pace, his thumb stroking her clit faster and faster. He heard the little whimpers and kept kissing her as he stared up into her eyes.

Taylor was hard as hell and all he wanted to do was be inside of her. He kept his eyes on hers, stroking her for a few more minutes until he felt her fingernails grip his back and her pussy tighten around his fingers. He kissed her deeply until she rode out her orgasm, his fingers overflowing with her release. He felt her body totally relax and he removed his fingers from inside of her with a smile.

“How was that?” he asked.

“So damn good, but now, I just want you even more,” she whispered as she smiled at him.

“Not as bad as I want you, baby. Wait, can’t let this go to waste,” he whispered as he discreetly licked her release from his fingers, staring up into her eyes.

“Um, you’re sweet, but it’s hot as hell out here. Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” he asked.

“Oh, hell yeah! We need to go…now,” Janae whispered as they stood up and gathered there things. They began to walk quickly towards their resort. They made it to the elevator and Taylor picked her up, pinning her to the back, kissing her passionately. When the elevator stopped, Taylor held her and walked her to the room. Once the door was opened, it was shut hurriedly and locked.

Taylor kissed her against the door and told her, “Strip, now!”

Janae began to take off her bikini slowly, but Taylor grabbed her top and pulled it down, kissing her breasts. He threw it across the room, then he pulled her bikini bottoms down her legs, Janae kicking them out of the way.

He felt his cell phone vibrating in his back trunk pocket and heard it ringing, but he ignored it. He kissed her again and began to plant hot kisses down her naked body, kissing her solidly on her mound. He looked up at her and licked his lips.

“Spread ‘em”, he replied as Janae did what he said with a smile on her face. Taylor kneeled in front of her, placed her right leg on his shoulder and licked her from the bottom of her wet sex, to the top.

“You can moan now,” he whispered as he buried his face between her legs. Janae looked down at his dark, curly head and gripped his silky hair between her fingers and yelled, “Ohhh” as his tongue wrapped around her clit. Taylor was licking and tasting her like he had all day and when his phone rang again, he leaned his arm back, pulled it out and handed it to her. He licked her and whispered, “Answer it, baby. They won’t stop calling so it must be important.”

Janae grabbed the phone and looked down at his head. “Are you shitting me? I can’t talk right now.”

Taylor licked her between her folds as he looked up at her and Janae’s grip got tighter on the phone and in his hair. “Yes, you can. Just keep it simple.”

The next thing she knew, she was answering the phone and Taylor hadn’t stopped what he was doing to her with his tongue.

“Hello. Hey Cam,” she whispered and when she felt his tongue lick her seam, then make circles around her clit she pulled the phone away and whispered as she bit down on her lip, “Oh, fuck me!” She put the phone back to her ear and said, “I'm sorry, Cam. I was a little distracted. What? Wait, are you for real? When did you guys find out? Are you serious? Delia’s been arrested…for murder?”

Taylor’s head then popped up from between her legs. “What?”