Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 23

A few days later

Delia couldn’t believe what was happening. The last thing she could remember was getting into her bed besides Charles in her condo and the next thing she knew, she awoke with her wrists in handcuffs…and Charles was dead. Shot, three times in the chest. Why would someone want to kill Charles and set her up, she thought as she sat in the interrogation room handcuffed to the table. That pasty, dried up wife of his didn’t care how many mistresses he took, as long as the bills were paid, so it couldn’t be her. Who would do this? Delia didn’t smoke, but she was so scared that she wished that she did as she pondered who could it have been that set her up.

“I’m telling you, I didn’t kill Charles LaFleur. I had a relationship with him, yes, but why would I kill him? He did so much for me,” Delia replied.

Detective Wares shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t know, lady, you tell me. I mean, his wife didn’t do it…she has an airtight alibi. You were found at the scene with the gun in your hand, your DNA is all over the victim and the room. We figured that you were angry that he was going to end everything with you and cut you off, so you murdered him.”

End everything, Delia thought. That fat fuck was going to leave her high and dry, she thought. “He never told me that.”

“No, but he told his wife on a voicemail two days before the murder that he was going to work everything out with her and end his affair with you. Mr. LaFleur and his wife had reconciled and the night that he spent with you was to be his last,” the detective replied as Delia laughed.

“This can’t be happening. This cannot be happening. I’m not a murderer! I’m not a killer!” Delia exclaimed.

“No, but you definitely are a thief. Mr. LaFleur found out that you had been stealing from him,” Detective Wares replied. Delia froze. She did borrow two of Charles’ cards and used them, but she didn’t steal them. She just took it from him without his permission.

“What? I didn’t…,” she began, but the detective shook his head.

“Yeah, you charged $22,000 on one card and $12,000 on the other, without Mr. LaFleur’s permission. So, what do you have to say about that?” the detective asked.

Delia was silent because there was nothing that she could say. She was screwed, royally screwed.

“I was going to tell him that I borrowed them. He never used them anyway. I mean, the man bought me a $200,000 condo for goodness sakes! He wouldn’t have cared about me using the cards. He did anything for me! He cared about me!” Delia exclaimed as the detective shook his head.

“And you cared so much about him that you murdered him and took his credit cards without his permission. Mrs. Bromwell, you are in a lot of trouble. The evidence is all pointing to you. I suggest that you get a good lawyer, if you can afford one. That poor woman and those children have to live without a husband, a father and from the evidence that we have, it’s all your fault. Thoms, take her away,” the detective replied as Delia was pulled up by her arms by a large, police officer.

“I didn’t do it! I didn’t do it! I’ve been set up! Please, don’t do this,” Delia exclaimed as she was taken away, screaming her innonence.

Detective Nicon looked at his partner. “She’s a piece of work, isn’t she?”

“Yeah. I hate women like that…golddiggers, mistresses. She’s looking at the rest of her life in prison. Seems that she dug in the wrong goldmine this time,” Detective Wares.

“I don’t believe that innocent shit for a second. Crimes of passion happen all the time. She was pissed that he wasn’t going to be her little piggy bank any longer and she lost it. Such a shame, too. She’s a hot little number,” Detective Nicon said.

“Yes, she is. Too bad she’s never going to see the light of day as a free woman again. I love it when cases are this easy. Hey, you want to go to get a burger?” Detective Wares asked.

“Sure, why not?” Detective Nicon replied as they both walked out of the interrogation room.

*******************************************************************

Paulina clutched her dark brown leather handbag between her fingers as she walked into the police station. She really didn’t want to be here, but the frantic tone of Delia’s voice urged her to come. When she found out that Delia had been booked for murder, she called Tavin and informed her of what was going on. Tavin passed the information on to Janae, who was on a vacation due to the stress of Delia and her manipulative ways. After she was screened, Paulina was sent to a room with multiple cubicules and was told to sit at a certain seat. As she sat there, she strummed her nails against the scratched surface of the table, looking through scratched plexiglass. Then, Delia walked out and walked towards her. Delia sat on the other side and looked at her older sister.

“Thanks for coming, Pauli,” Delia replied.

Paulina sighed as she looked into the eyes of her younger sister. A younger sister who had plotted, scammed, and connived most of her life. “I almost didn’t come. From what I understand, Dilly, they have a strong case against you and all the evidence points to you…the fingerprints on the gun, your DNA all over…I mean, why am I here?”

Delia looked at her astonished at the words that came out of her older sister’s mouth. “Because I didn’t do it and I need your help! I need an attorney…”

“From what I understand, you’ve already been appointed one. Dilly, we’re not rich and quite frankly, we don’t have the money to help you with this,” Paulina said coldly as Delia sat back and stared at her sister.

“You think I did it, don’t you? That’s why you’re acting this way,” Delia replied.

“Dilly, you’ve done so much dirty, low down shit…I really don’t put anything, and I mean anything past you. For years you slept around on your husband…yes, I know about all the men. I found out what you did to Janae at her house. How could you try to extort money from your child?” Paulina asked.

“Hell, that was money that belonged to me for putting up with her miserable, limp dick father! Of course you’re just going to take her side. I needed…,” Delia replied but Paulina cut her off.

“I needed, I want, I, I, I…it’s always about you, isn’t it? That’s why you’re in the situation that you are in right now. And what are you talking about, her father? I know that you told Janae that Lawrence wasn’t her daddy. I remember Davis Farmer, her real father. He was a good man who you strung along and used up just like you do all the others. You’ve done so many hurtful and evil things, so don’t expect me to feel sorry for you,” Paulina said as Delia laughed.

“So why did you come here if you weren’t going to help me?” Delia asked.

“I wanted to see you, Delia, that’s why I came. The chickens have finally came home to roost for you, little sister. I love you because you’re my blood, but that’s as far as it goes. I’ll pray for you, Delia, but whatever happens to you is of your own doing. I’m sorry,” Paulina said and with that she stood, glanced at her younger sister and walked away. Delia just stared at her sister’s departing figure and kept the tears inside. She would not cry. She just wouldn’t.

*****************************************************************
Months later…

Delia had no saving grace. She had been convicted of murder in the first degree and was in jail for the rest of her life. The trial did nothing but put the nails in her coffin. Charles’ wife got on the stand and cried about her love for her husband and the tramp that took him away, and the jury bought it, hook, line and sinker. Delia had to go with what cards had been dealt and she did.

Prison was just that…prison. No trips to the hair salon, no facials, no shopping trips. She had been jumped more than once because she was a pretty bitch as they called her. She tried to reach out to her girls, but they would not answer her letters. Paulina would write, but she didn’t visit very often. Delia was truly alone.

“Bromwell, you have a visitor,” the guard told her. Delia jumped up and ran her hands over her hair, then turned her back to be handcuffed. She was escorted to the visitor’s room and was escorted over to Lisa Downing, one of her neighbors. Lisa was caramel skinned and beautiful, a housewife who had always been nice to her. Lisa was married to a prominent banker, Mark Downing, who was white.

“Lisa, how are you?” Delia asked.

Lisa smiled tepidly. “I’m good. I’m doing better than you apparently.”

Delia just looked at her and smiled. “Well, thank you for coming. It’s always good to see friends.”

“Bitch, we’ve never been friends and you know it. You always thought you and that pervert of a husband were better than everyone. Who would have thought that you were a run of the mill whore?” Lisa said as Delia narrowed her eyes at her.

“If you’ve come to bring me down then I’m not going to sit here and…,” Delia began but Lisa continued.

“Oh, I want to do more than that, especially since you almost ruined my marriage. Oh, you think I didn’t know that you and Mark had been fucking?” Lisa asked.

Delia’s mouth opened into a large O as she stared at Lisa. “Lisa, what are you…”

“Please, Delia don’t act coy. You’re in jail until you die. The least you can do is be honest for one miserable moment in your life,” Lisa replied.

“Your silence speaks volumes, Delia. I tried to be friends with you…I really did. When everyone was saying that you were a low down dirty bitch that would sleep with anyone’s man, I didn’t believe it. You were a diva, Delia, but I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt. I tried to give you a chance,but look at what that got me. You don’t have to admit that you slept with my husband, because I know you did. Besides, I have pictures of the two of you together and he told me everything,” Lisa said as Delia sat speechless.

“Lisa…things just happened. I didn’t mean…,” Delia began but Lisa waved her hand.

“Please. Yes, you did. It’s always been about what you want and what you can get. I just wanted to come and see that you’re now in a place where you’ll never have the chance to mess with someone else’s husband again. What am I saying? You’re Delia, you’ll probably be giving head for favors to the male guards. You know, so many women hate you, Delia. You’ve hurt so many families with your wandering pussy. It’s amazing that you ended up here because of it. I read in the papers that you’ve been claiming your innocence regarding Charles’ murder and what if you are? What if someone set you up, Delia? It’s a shame that if you are innocent that you’ll be here for the rest of your natural days and you won’t ever find out who did this to you. Well, look at the time! I have to get going and I wouldn’t want to keep you any longer, I mean, I’m sure you have other people coming to see you right? Oh, I forgot! Your daughters disowned you before any of this happened! Yes, I know all about how you treated those girls and frankly, I don’t blame them. You’re all alone now Delia and it serves you right. Well, this has been a treat, seeing you uncoifed and in prison blue. This just warms my heart. Everything that you’re getting, you deserve. Have a happy life with your three squares and your little cot, Delia. It couldn’t have happened to a better person,” Lisa said as she smiled and walked away, leaving Delia alone, with tears falling down her cheeks.

Lisa was right. It could have been anyone that set her up. It could have been Charles wife, it could have been Lisa...anyone. And the sad part was that she would have to rot in prison for the rest of her life without knowing who did this to her.

No, she knew who did it. She did it to herself. She had no one else to blame. It was all on her.

*******************************************************************

Cameron saw his wife talking to Janae as she cooked when he walked through the door of their home. She was so beautiful, he thought as he took in her appearance. Tavin’s hair was in a ponytail and she was wearing a pink short sleeved jersey knit jogging suit that hugged all those curves that still put him in a trance.

When they found out that Delia was going to spend the rest of her life in jail, Tavin didn’t really respond. He noticed a carefree ease about her, like she could put the rest of her guard down, but she really didn’t say anything. Janae cried, but they both just wanted to keep Delia and what she did to them behind them, which was silently understood by everyone. Cameron was glad that everything was finally over, and he was glad that the love of his life was finally free.

He put a finger over his mouth and asked Janae to be quiet. Tavin was pointing her wooden spoon at Janae and laughing when she felt strong arms hug her tightly around the waist and lips on her neck. She knew those arms and that cologne anywhere…Cameron.

“Cameron, I could have scalded you with this water! What is wrong with you?” Tavin asked as he grinned agains her neck, kissing it. Janae just shook her head and watched them.

“Nothing. You know you like all the love you’re getting right now. Hey Doodles,” Cameron replied as he continued to kiss his wife’s neck. Tavin was smiling as she went back to stir the food.

“Hey Cam. Have fun at the J-O-B?” Janae asked.

“Yeah, it was pretty busy at both restaurants today. Where are the mini-me’s?” Cameron asked referring to the kids.

“Playing in their rooms. Why?” Tavin asked as she felt Cameron squeeze her tighter.

“You know why…we could get a really good quickie in real fast. Doodles will look out for the rugrats, right Doodles?” Cameron asked, hoping like hell that his wife would agree.

“Cameron, that sounds really great, but why go for a quickie when we can have an incredible all nighter? Doodles is taking the kids with her tonight…remember, she asked if they could spend the weekend with her and Taylor since she hasn’t seen them in a while and…”, Tavin begin as Cameron turned her around and kissed her softly on the lips, grinning the entire time.

“I get to have sex with my wife…all night…without any interuptions?” Cameron asked as he looked down into Tavin’s eyes.

“Yes. I’m all yours,” Tavin said as she tiptoed to lean and peck him on the lips.

“Can you wear the black thing with the zipper? It’s been a long time since I’ve seen you in that,” Cameron said as Tavin laughed.

“Whatever you want, daddy,” Tavin whispered, licking her lips as Cameron smiled.

“Whatever I want? Ooh, I love it when you talk like that. Good looking out Doodles. I’m going to have to get you a really good wedding gift,” Cameron replied as his hands drifted from Tavin’s back to her butt, softly rubbing it as he began to kiss her. Janae shook her head, used to Tavin and Cameron’s tuning others out when they were making out.

“I’m glad you mentioned that because I need to talk to you about the wedding,” Janae said as Cameron pulled his lips away from Tavin’s reluctantly.

“Sure. What’s up?” Cameron asked as he pulled away from Tavin with a grin as he grabbed her ass and ran over to the kitchen table where Janae was sitting.

“Okay, well, um, Cam, you and Tav have always been there for me. You took me in and I know I was intruding on the life you were starting together, but you never made me feel like I was a burden to you,” Janae replied.

Cameron smiled at Janae and said, “That’s because you weren’t. You were a really good kid, Doodles. Tavin was so happy when you came to live with us. She really missed you. I’m just glad that we were able to be there when you needed us, that’s all.”

“I’m glad I had you guys, too. So, Cam, um, I wanted to know if you would walk me down the aisle. It would really mean a lot to me,” Janae said as she watched Cameron’s face. Cameron was usually joking all the time, but she could tell that she shocked him. Tavin placed her utensils down and smiled, placing her hands on her hips.

“You don’t want your uncle or…,”

“No. Cam, we’ve always been close and you’re my big brother. I would love it if you would give me away,” Janae said as she waited for Cameron’s reply.

“Of course I will…wow, Doodles. I would love to. I wasn’t expecting this…,” Cameron said, kind of at a lost for words, which was a rarity for him.

“I know, big brother. I know,” Janae said as she leaned over and kissed Cameron on the cheek.

“I’m going to go and get my little sweeties and we’re going to get out of here. Thanks again, Cam,” Janae said as she walked towards the stairs.

“You’re welcome, sweetie,” Cameron said as he watched the girl that had always been his little sister walk up the stairs.

Tavin returned to cooking as Cameron stared at her, then said, “You knew about this, didn’t you, Lovely?”

“Yes. I told her that you would do it. I think she really just wants to make sure that we’re really involved in the wedding. With Delia in prison and her finding out about Lawrence not being her real father and everything, I think that she wants her family close to her, that’s all,” Tavin said as Cameron leaned against the counter and looked at her.

“I understand. You know I was really hoping she would ask me. This is really an honor, you know. I mean, Tav, our Doodles is a grown woman and she’s getting married, to Taylor of all people. Can you believe it?” Cameron asked as Tavin smiled at him.

“Yes, it is pretty amazing, huh?” Tavin asked as she went to place the top on the pot and lower the setting on the stove. She walked over to Cameron and placed her arms around his neck.

Cameron looked at his wife and said, “Yes, it is. Baby, is something bothering you?”

“No, I’m just happy. Janae and I can finally just move on with our lives, you know? I don’t have to worry about Delia trying to scam for money or anything. It’s just I can really breathe, now, you know what I mean?”

Cameron held Tavin tighter and kissed her temple. “Yes, I know what you mean.”

They held each other for a few minutes before they heard Janae, Kendall, and Ashton trot down the stairs, pulling luggage. Cameron and Tavin broke away when Ashton walked up to them, gave his father a fist pound, then hugged Tavin. Kendall hugged her father, then her mother, Tavin kissing them both once more.

“Alright, we’re out of here, you guys. Cam, thanks again,” Janae replied as she hugged her brother-in-law and kissed him on the cheek. Cameron grinned and hugged her back as she ushered the children out of the house.

Tavin turned back to her food and Cameron grabbed her from behind again and lightly kissed her neck. “Do you hear that, baby? I hear it. It’s great. It’s wonderful. It’s…silence. Ah, silence, I haven’t heard you in awhile. It’s fuckin’ awesome. You know, lovely, it’s true what they say about silence because that shit is golden. Whoever made that up had to have kids.”

Tavin laughed as Cameron’s lips moved to her earlobe as his arms hugged her waist. “How long before that’s done?”

“About 30 minutes. Why?” Tavin asked.

“That’s enough time,” he said grinning at her.

“You don’t waste any time, do you?” Tavin asked.

“You know me,” Cameron replied.

“Yes…that’s what worries me,” Tavin said. In a flash, Cameron bent down and picked her up, tossing her over his shoulders like a sack of potatoes. Tavin laughed loudly as Cameron tapped her behind as he carried her to their bedroom, closing the door shut with his foot, Tavin still laughing loudly.

*****************************************************************

Months later…Bachelor party

“Well, Tanner, you have certainly outdone yourself. This party is amazing,” a tipsy Taylor replied as he watched all the half naked women grinding and dancing at his bachelor party. All of the women had on masks so you really couldn’t see there faces, but as Taylor took in the legs and asses of a few of the girls there, who gave a shit about seeing their faces.

“I know. I’m a fucking dream weaver. Enjoy it kid, because you’re never going to be this close to so much damn near naked pussy ever again,” Tanner stated as they laughed.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever. It’s alright. I got my babygirl. That’s all I need…although, the ass on that girl is nice,” Taylor said as he took another sip of Patron and pointed to a caramel colored brunette in a green g-string and bra.

“So, Janae was really cool with this?” Cameron asked.

A glassy eyed Taylor grinned as he said, “Yeah, she was all ‘I don’t care, Taylor, have fun’ and shit. She was really chill about everything.”

“Well, that’s good for you, but my woman is a different story. Danielle told me that she was going to slice my balls off with a dull blade if I touched anyone,” Brandon said. A chorus of “ews” and the clutching of private parts ensued.

“Then, she told me to have a good time. It’s the hormones from the baby and shit. It’s like she’s bipolar. One minute she’s kissing me and telling me she’s going to suck my dick dry and in the next minute, she’s crying and telling me to get it away because it’s the reason that she’s fat and has no control over her body anymore. She’s driving me insane,” Brandon replied as Logan clasped his shoulder.

“It’s like she’s turned into the chick from the excorcist, right?” Logan asked.

“Exactly like that. We only have two more months and then my woman will be in her right mind once again. Oh, did I tell you guys we’re having a boy?” Brandon said.

“That’s cool, dude. When did you find out?” Taylor asked.

“Yesterday. Dani was really excited,” Brandon said as Taylor and Cameron looked at each other and grinned.

“Stop trying to act as if you’re not glad that you have a little man to carry on your name, dude,” Taylor said.

“I mean, I was happy when Kendall came into this world, but it was kind of like a chest stuck out moment when Ashton was born, you know? I love both of my kids , but I’m glad we had a boy because, well, estrogen was taking over my house and it’s not like I was living with weak ass females. Tav, Janae and my sweet pea are all really strong willed and opinionated, and I like that, but when that shit is directed at me, I just want somewhere to hide. I’m just glad that I’m not the only set of balls in the house anymore, you know?” Cameron said.

“I hear you. I am pretty happy that we’re having a boy. I don’t know if I could deal with two Danielle’s under one roof,” Brandon admitted.

“I know, dude. Hell, we can barely handle the one Danielle that we have. Can you imagine a girl that looks just like Danielle and talks like her too?” Tanner asked as Brandon shivered.

“No. Yes, I’m glad for the male child, glad for my boy,” Brandon said.

“So T, are you as nervous as you look?” Logan asked as Cameron laughed at his younger brother.

“I’m not nervous…” Taylor began.

“Are you kidding me? We can see the fright all over your face, man,” Tanner replied as they all laughed.

“I just…I don’t want to fuck this up and you guys know I have a tendency for fucking shit up,” Taylor replied.

Brandon answered, “Yeah, you have done some dumb shit.”

“Yeah, I know. I mean, this is normal right? To be happy and nervous and shit before you say I do to the last woman you’re going to kiss? The last woman that you’re going to have sex with…ever?” Taylor asked as Cameron shook his head.

“Yes, it’s normal. I was shitting bricks during the “I do’s” at my wedding,” Logan said.

“Well, I wasn’t. I was cool,” Cameron replied.

“No, you’re just a freak of nature. You were smiling and whistling and shit, whispering to the preacher to get through the vows as quick as he could because you and the future wifey had things to do. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I was happy when I got married, but you were fuckin’ over the moon. Why?” Logan asked as Cameron grinned.

“I just thought about the tons of uninterrupted sex we were going to have during the honeymoon. That’s what got me through,” Cameron stated as Taylor nodded his head slowly, a grin slowly breaking out over his face.

“Don’t worry. After you’re done with the I do stuff, everything else is easy…good food, good liquor, presents, cash, loads of sex with your woman…it’s a blast,” Cameron said as Tanner stood up with his drink and began to speak.

“Aw, enough of all this shit! You asked the girl, you’re going to make her your wifey tomorrow. Grab your balls and man up. Now, let’s get down to the real deal of why we’re here with all these hot ass girls. We’re here to have a good time and to celebrate the end of an era. My boy Taylor is getting married tomorrow and this is his last night of bachelor hood and I have a surprise for him. So, Taylor, my man, if you’ll just sit right over here,” Tanner said as he flourished his hand to a chair that was sitting in the middle of the VIP section of the men’s club. Taylor walked over, feeling very good from the drinks that he’d had as he sat down.

“We all know that Taylor has this fixation with that lap dance in Grindhouse, so…,” Brandon said as a curvy brown skinned girl dressed in a black leather bustier that zipped up the front, skintight black leather shorts, and knee high patent leather black boots, with a mask full of black feathers and long, light brown hair. Taylor was kind of in a trance as she walked over to him smiling. The girl whispered to him in a very sexy Jamaican accent, “Congratulations on your wedding. Your woman is very lucky.”

Taylor tilted his head and stared at the girl’s ass as she turned to stand with her back in front of him. “Thank you …I mean I am lucky,” Taylor said as the girl laughed, her fingers tapping his chin.

“You are a cutie,”she whispered as the first strains of “Down in Mexico” by the Coasters began to play. Taylor smiled wide as he watched the woman began to sensually dance to the song. Taylor’s eyes stayed on the woman’s hips as she moved to the song, keeping his gaze on her as if he were in a trance. As she danced, he noticed things…the rich, silky brown of her skin, the curve of her ass, her slightly bowed legs, her eyes…beautiful brown eyes. Taylor sat back and spread his legs as a slow grin spread across his face. After what had to be one of the best lap dances he ever had, the dancer leaned down and whispered, “Congratulations again, cutie,” and walked away. Taylor sat back and grinned as he watched the girl walk away.

“Damn, that was just the best damn present anyone has ever given me. Tanner…you do care,” Taylor said as his friend laughed.

“Yeah…you definitely can’t say that I never gave you anything,” Tanner said as they continued to drink and party the night away.

***************************************************************

Janae awoke to the sound of her phone ringing to the ringtone that she set for Taylor. Janae answered the phone on the third ring and yawned. “Hello?”

“Hey baby. What are you doing?” Taylor asked, his voice deep, low and slightly slurred.

“I’m sleeping, sweetie. We’re getting married tomorrow…I mean today, remember? Why aren’t you asleep?” Janae replied as she saw the time, which read 2 am.

“Because I needed to hear your voice,” Taylor said as she smiled and yawned again.

“That’s sweet, Taylor, but couldn’t you wait until later?” Janae said.

“Nope, so deal with it. I forgot how cranky you get when your sleep is interrupted. Mrs. Taylor Caldwell…that’s hot. You’re hot…and sexy…and cute…and…” Taylor said.

“Babe…are you drunk?” Janae asked.

Taylor grinned into the phone. “Not yet, but I’m getting there.”

“If you say so. Tay, I love you, but…,” she began.

“You love me? Because I really, really love you, baby girl. I really do,” Taylor said as Janae grinned. Taylor was known for excessively talking when he was buzzed, so she shouldn’t have been surprised.

“I know you do. Now it’s really early in the morning and I don’t want to look like warmed over death in my dress so…,” Janae said.

“No, that’s not possible. You always look beautiful to me, Nay,” Taylor said and Janae smiled once more.

“That’s sweet of you to say, but if you don’t let me get some sleep, that’s what I’m going to look like,” Janae replied.

“No, you won’t. Hey, you’ll never guess where I am,” Taylor replied as Janae yawned.

“I know where you are, Taylor,” Janae said.

“No you don’t. I’m about 5 minutes away from your bedroom door. I’m in the pool house,” Taylor replied.

“The pool house…you’re here?” Janae asked.

“Yes sweetheart, that’s what I just told you. Now, I’m lonely and I haven’t seen you and all your hotness all day. Come and see me, cutie pie,” Taylor said in that sexy voice of his, making Janae rub her legs together.

“No, baby. It’s bad luck,” Janae replied, knowing she really wanted to see him.

“Baby girl, I don’t believe in that crap. Besides, I miss you,” Taylor stated as she grinned into the phone.

“I miss you too, but you know that Tav is right next door and you know she’s a light sleeper,” Janae said.

“Aw, Nay stop being such a wuss. What is she going to do if she catches you leaving? Hem you up and then kick my ass for waking you up?” Taylor asked as Janae sighed.

“Oh shit that’s probably what she will do, huh?” Taylor asked.

“Yes,” Janae replied.

“Well, I’m not scared of Tav…okay, I might be a little scared of her, but that fact stays between me and you,” Taylor replied.

“My lips are sealed,” Janae replied.

“No, don’t seal your lips. Bring them and the rest of your little sexy ass down here so I can taste them. Come out and play, Janae. Please baby? Just for a little while? You said you missed me, so come and see me. Besides, I won’t tell if you don’t. Come on, pretty girl. Just for a little while, baby,” Taylor said. When he heard soft rustling in the background, he grinned.

“Okay, but not for long. I’m telling you right now, if it rains or if something else bad happens today, it’s going to be your fault and I’m going to be very pissed off with you for a very long time. Give me a few minutes to sneak out of here. I’ll be there in a few. Bye,” Janae replied as she pressed END on her phone and threw on her sneakers. She was wearing a yellow and white polka dot Capri pajama bottoms with a yellow spaghetti strapped tank. She tiptoed quietly out of the room in Taylor’s parent’s home, trying like hell not to wake her sister and her friends as she sprinted to the pool house. Taylor was standing in the doorway grinning at her and once she reached him, he picked her up and kissed her, walking into the pool house and closing the door with his foot. His lips fused with hers passionately as her arms wrapped around his neck.

“So, I guess that means you missed me too?” Taylor asked between kisses as Janae wrapped her legs around his waist.

“Yes,” she whispered as he pulled her bottom lip into his mouth. Taylor walked her towards the counter in the kitchenette and placed her on top of it. They stared into each other’s eyes, then kissed once more. Taylor moved himself closer between her legs and grinded his erection against her clit, making her move with him.

“I want you to be happy, Janae. You deserve that and a lot more. I just want to make you happy baby,” Taylor said as he looked into her eyes, his lips lightly against hers.

“You do, sweetie. You make me very happy,” Janae whispered as he moved his denim covered length harder into her mound, causing more moistness to rush into her panties.

“Good, because that’s all I want. I want to be with you and make love to you and make babies with you. That’s what I want. I don’t want to fuck this up because you’re just…you’re my world, baby girl. I don’t know what I’d do without you, Janae. I love you so fuckin much,” Taylor whispered as his lips moved over hers, then down her chin.

Janae grinned as she listened to Taylor slightly slurred words. Yeah, he was a little drunk, but he was still the sexiest man she had ever seen. Apparently, he wasn’t so far gone that he didn’t know what he was doing to her. Taylor lifted her legs up and wrapped them tightly around his waist.

“I love you too, baby. You do realize that you’re wasted, Tay,” she whispered as he laughed.

“Not really. I can still make you cum and I’m horny as fuck, so I’m not that far gone. You like the way that feels baby girl?” he asked as his lips sucked hers between his lips, his hardness grinding up and down against her clit.

“You know I do,” she whispered as she moved her hips in time with his movements.

“I can make it feel a whole lot better. I’m so fuckin’ hard for you, sweetheart. I need you so bad, baby girl. I want you so bad, Janae,” he whispered as he kissed her, his tongue licking her tongue as it made its way to her bottom lip again.

“I want you, too, but we really shouldn’t be doing this…not here…not now,” she whispered once his lips left hers and began to softly kiss her neck, pulling down her tank top.

“Why not here and now? I’m so fuckin’ hard that my dick is going to explode and it’s all your fault. Besides, it’s the least you can do after that sexy ass performance,” Taylor said as he stared at her bare chest, licking his lips, then drifting his low dropped eyes back to hers with a sexy grin.

“What are you talking about?” Janae asked as she watched him lick her lips slowly, making her more wet.

“Don’t even try it, Janae. You know what I’m talking about, woman. What did you think was going to happen after you left me hard as a rock after that lapdance?” Taylor asked as his lips moved towards her right breast, his mouth watering at the sight of her pretty chocolate nipple. When he was just about to suck the pretty chocolate bud between his lips, Janae pulled back and glared at him.

“You knew it was me?” Janae asked as he laughed.

“Yep,” Taylor said as his eyes caught hers, then drifted back to her breasts.

“How? No one knew,” Janae said as Taylor’s tongue slowly licked her right nipple, then her left, making her groan loudly as he licked both once more.

“I did. I know my woman’s body, baby. Your skin, the way you walk, those sexy little bowlegged legs and that ass…I would know your ass anywhere. There’s only one other woman with an ass like yours and it belongs to my brother. Besides, a wig and a fake ass Jamaican accent can’t hide what I know. Also, those pretty brown eyes…you can’t hide them from me. When I realized I was in love with you, I was looking into your eyes. Can’t fool me, sweetheart,” Taylor said as he pulled her pj’s and her panties down. Two long fingers found her wet, hot slit and began to stroke it as her eyes closed.

“Well, I guess I can’t,” Janae said as his fingers moved inside of her, his thumb worrying her clit. Janae bit down on her bottom lip, enjoying the way his fingers were making her feel.

"You looked so damn sexy in all that black leather. Did you keep it?" Taylor asked, moving his fingers.

"Uh huh," Janae whispered.

“That's good. I want you to wear it for me and give me another dance while we're in Rio. Okay, baby girl?" Taylor asked as his dick hardened from the feel of his fingers stroking her pussy.

"Okay...I think I can do that...umm," Janae moaned as his thumb stroked her clit.

"Good. All I’ve been thinking about ever since was being inside of you, inside of this pretty little pussy. You’re so wet, Nay. Fuck,” he whispered as he began to move his fingers faster inside of her tightness.

“I wonder why,” she whispered as her eyes closed, enjoying the way his fingers moved in and out of her sex. Taylor was so turned on as he watched her move with his fingers. He hurriedly undid his pants with one hand as he continued to stroke her with the other.

“So wet and tight, baby. I can’t wait to fuck you. You gonna let me fuck you, baby?” he asked as his fingers did exactly what his cock was going to do to her in a few minutes. His thumb

Janae loved when he talked dirty like that. “Yes.”

“That’s good. I’m gonna fuck you so good, baby girl, but right now, I know you’re close, and I want you to cum all over my fingers, baby. Cum for me, sweetheart, cum for me,” he whispered as he stroked her furiously. Janae welcomed the orgasm and screamed his name, grinning as he kissed her lips. Janae opened her eyes and returned the sweet little pecks that she was receiving from his sexy lips back. Then, he pulled his fingers out of her wetness and licked the digits that were covered in her juices, his eyes hooded from the liquor he consumed that night and lust. Janae was already wet, but watching him lick her essence from his fingers so slowly and deliberately made her panties flood with wetness once more.

“Hmm, you taste so damn good, but I need to feel you. I want to feel your pussy all around me, baby girl…right now,” he replied as he stopped licking his fingers and gripped his cock, aiming for her glistening wetness. Taylor spread her legs a little wider and pushed his dick inside of her moist sex, groaning at the feel of her walls clinging to his hardness.

“Oh shit Nay,” he whispered. She felt so good all around him, he thought as he pushed deeper inside of her, his mouth finding her smooth, right shoulder and biting down on it.

“Taylor,” she whispered as her head fell on his shoulder at the intrusion, loving the full way he filled her. He growled in her ear as he began to move inside of her, his lips kissing her neck.

“That feels so good,” she moaned as she moved her hips with his. She didn’t know where one began or the other ended, because he was so deep inside of her.

Taylor opened his eyes and stared at her face, all curled up with passion and whispered as he kissed her lips. “Look at me, baby. Look at me.”

Janae opened her eyes and stared into that gorgeous face of his and those beautiful hazel eyes that were droopy with lust and felt as he stroked inside of her.

“I’m marrying you today and this is mine, baby…all mine. You have no idea how much I need you, Janae….how much I love you,” Taylor whispered as he continued to keep his eyes on hers as his length tunneled inside of her warmth. The way her pussy was tugging his cock inside of her was incredible and he never wanted to stop moving inside of her.

“I love you, too Taylor. I’m yours…I’ve always been yours…all yours…don’t stop,” Janae whispered as he rotated his hips and made her whimper.

“I won’t stop…fuck, you feel so good,” he groaned as he began to move faster, his eyes lower, but still fixed on hers. Janae began to scream out and close her eyes as he stroked her like there was no tomorrow.

“I want you to cum for me again…are you gonna cum for me, baby?” he asked

“Oh, yes, Taylor, hell YES!” Janae screamed and met him thrust for thrust. Janae felt that tingling in the pit of her stomach and arched her back as her toes curled, screaming her release along with Taylor’s name. A few minutes later, Taylor growled her name and came hard and fast inside of her. The couple stayed that way for awhile before Janae yawned loudly as Taylor laughed.

“What…I’m sleepy. You woke me up. It’s not my fault,” Janae said.

“Oh, yes it is. You’re too damn sexy for your own good. I can’t keep my hands off of you,” Taylor said as he kissed her neck.

“You promise?” Janae asked as Taylor looked at her and nipped her lips with his.

“For long as we both shall live…or you lose your ass…whichever comes first,” Taylor said as Janae slapped him on the shoulder.

“You’re not funny. I can’t wait for today,” Janae admitted as her thumb found his bottom lip, rubbing her thumb along it. Taylor smiled at her and kissed the tip of her thumb, then he sucked it gently, making Janae moan.

“Neither can I. I don’t want you to go back up yet. I want to stay with you for awhile. Just a little while,” he whispered as he kissed her neck and lifted her, walking her to the bedroom that was a few feet away. He placed her down on the bed gently, then he joined her, pulling her closer to him, staring into her eyes. He groaned as he felt her fingers run through his hair, lightly clawing his scalp. Taylor yawned and pulled her closer to his body.

Janae smiled, so happy that she didn’t want to leave him, didn’t want to move. “I guess I can do that,” she replied as she leaned over and kissed his lips softly, her eyes closing, waiting for sleep to come.

*******************************************************************

After a few hours, Janae tiptoed back into the main house at around 5am, grinning as she thought about the way Taylor woke her up. As she opened the door to her room, she saw Tavin sitting on her bed grinning.

“So, he couldn’t wait could he?” Tavin asked as Janae looked at her sister, blushing.

“How did you…are you a mind reader or something?” Janae asked as her sister moved so that she could get back into bed.

“No, I just know Caldwell men. Besides, Cameron did the same thing to me. Now, you have 3 hours, and then it’s going to be a madhouse. Are you ready?” Tavin asked as Janae got into bed and pulled the sheet over her.

“More than you know, Tavy,” Janae said. Tavin grinned, kissed her on the cheek and stood to leave.

“I love you little sister. Get’s some sleep before your big day. See you soon,” Tavin replied as she walked to the door and left.

Janae huddled down under the covers with a smile on her face, looking forward to the sleep and the day that she dreamed about ever since she laid eyes on Taylor Caldwell. It was going to be a good day…no matter what happened. It had to be.