Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 24

“Damn,” Taylor said as he watched the video “Love Sex Magic” by Ciara on his laptop. He was waiting for Janae to finish dressing so that they could go on their glass bottom boat and beach excursion. Tanner e-mailed him the video and well, he was pretty much in a trance at Ciara’s stamina and flexibility.

“Got…damn,” he replied as he tuned JT’s lame ass out and concentrated on Ciara.

Janae walked out of the bathroom in a choclate brown and pink polka dot boyshort bikini, as she watched her gorgeous, topless, dark haired husband’s head tilt as he stared at the computer screen.

“What are you got damning about?” Janae asked as she walked over and watched the video.

“Oh…that. She’s a very good dancer,” Janae said as Taylor watched.

“Yeah…uh huh. Um, baby girl, can you do that?” Taylor asked as he pointed to the screen.

“What?” Janae asked. She couldn’t believe he was damn near drooling over Ciara and that damn video. Yes, she could believe it because the girl was beautiful and sexy, but did he really have to look at it with such awe?

Taylor paused the screen and showed her the way Ciara was holding her legs on her toes like it was the easiest thing in the world.

“That,” Taylor said as he rewinded the video and showed it to Janae. Janae grinned, then laughed a little.

“Oh that…maybe,” Janae said as she watched Taylor close his laptop and turn around to face her, a devilish grin on his face. Janae knew that look and sighed as he crawled to her on his knees. Taylor took in her curves in her bikini and groaned.

“You look good, baby,” he replied as his hands caressed her calves, slowly making their way up her to her thighs. Damn, she looked hot, he thought as he stared at her, but then again, she always looked gorgeous to him, especially on their wedding day. Their wedding day was amazing, and when he saw Cameron walk out with Janae on his arm, he couldn’t breathe for a few minutes. His eyes were transfixed on his girl who wore a simple, strapless ivory dress that looked anything but on her gorgeous body. She looked absolutely beautiful and once she reached the altar and Cameron gave her away, any jitters or nervousness was gone. As Cameron walked her over to him, Cameron whispered in his ear, “If you fuck this up, I’m going to fuck you up. Remember that.” Taylor nodded that he understood and took Janae’s hands in his and was just in a daze…she just looked absolutely beautiful. After Janae said “I do” Taylor had already pulled her face in his hands and kissed her before the reverend could finish. He kissed Janae with every ounce of love that he felt for her and he couldn’t wait to start his life with her.

“Thank you,” she said, trying to appear calm under his caress.

“Anytime. So, Nay, you think maybe you can do that for me?” Taylor asked, his sexy hazel eyes shining up at her as he pulled his arms around her waist and lightly licked her navel.

“Do what?” Janae asked innocently.

“That thing that she was doing…you know?” Taylor asked as Janae stepped out of his embrace and grinned.

“I don’t know, I mean, I’m just a classically trained dancer and shit…,” Janae replied as she spread her legs, resting on tiptoe just like Ciara as she held the position with ease as Taylor drooled.

“Fuck me! That's hot!” he replied as Janae continued to hold the position.

“…I’m sure I can do that. You know, the key is holding yourself erect and remembering your posture…it’s not that hard, you know,” Janae said. Taylor stared at her legs, admiring the muscles and the smoothness of her skin and the fact that she was spread eagle on her toes was just hot.

“The fuck it’s not…I’m hard as hell right now,” Taylor replied as he crawled slowly between her legs and stared as he lay on his back, looking between her legs, slowly licking his lips, a mischievous grin across his face. Janae lowered her legs so that her mound was right over his lips and he swear he could feel saliva dripping down his chin. Janae felt his tongue lick her seam lightly through her bikini, watching as he licked her once more and winked at her. Janae moaned lightly, wanting to lower herself on his mouth, but she didn’t. She’d teach him.

Janae closed her legs and stood up quickly, tapping her feet on the sides of his torso. She grabbed her beach bag and replied, “Well, it’s just gonna have to wait until later. We have plans. Come on baby, let’s go.”

Taylor stayed on the floor for a few minutes, trying to get the thought of eating her out in that position and fucking her until she fell over out of his mind as he stood and wrapped his towel around his neck. He walked over to his wife and looked down at his erect penis, then back at her.

“You’re really gonna leave me like this?” he asked.

“Yep. You really drooled over another woman on your laptop in front of me…either handle that yourself or wait until later,” Janae replied as she pulled on her sunglasses with a smile and kissed him on the cheek. She began the trek to the elevator and heard her husband walk behind her.

“Evil woman,” he replied as he wrapped an arm around her waist, awaiting the hot sun and the blue balls that he was going to have soon.

**********************************************************************

“So, how was your massage Mrs. Caldwell?” Taylor asked as he sat across from his wife during a late lunch on the last day of their honeymoon. Their flight was leaving tomorrow at noon, and he wanted to make the last day in Rio count.

Janae smiled as she speared a grilled shrimp. She was totally relaxed after her massage and being able to look across the table at her gorgeous husband made her feel like she was on top of the world.

“It was absolutely wonderful. Thank you so much,” she replied as he winked at her.

“Anything for you,” Taylor replied as she continued to smile as she lifted her water glass to her lips.

“Anything?” Janae asked.

“Anything,” Taylor said, staring into those beautiful brown eyes of hers, his hand caressing her thigh beneath the table. She felt so smooth and soft, he thought, happy that she was wearing the light, flimsy sundress.

“Gimme a kiss,” Janae commanded as Taylor leaned closer to her to fuse her lips with hers. Janae felt Taylor’s silky lips peck hers before running his tongue over the seam, demanding entrance. Her lips parted as his tongue slid against hers, kissing her without a care in the world. The man’s lips were a weapon, she thought as she felt trickling moisture dripping from between her legs.

Taylor tasted Janae’s full, beautiful lips, not wanting to stop. He couldn’t believe that she was his wife. His wife. He loved the sound of that. After he pulled away, he laughed at the sight she made. Janae's eyes were still closed and her lips were puckered and swollen, moving against an invisible mouth. Taylor leaned over and kissed her lips lightly before pulling away once more.

“You’re absolutely adorable, do you know that?” Taylor asked as his hand continued to stroke her thigh. Janae opened her eyes and looked at him.

“Yes. Just one of the many reasons you love me,” Janae stated as his hand climbed up her thigh to that warm, wet, place between her thighs, happily encountering naked, moist flesh.

“Um, I just found another reason. So you’re not mad at me anymore?” Taylor asked as his fingers stroked through her curls that covered her sex. His fingers moved over her wet folds, searching for her pearl and stroking it as she moaned.

“Uh…no…oh my God, Taylor,” Janae whispered as he laughed. Taylor moved his chair closer to her, her legs opening wider. Taylor kissed her cheek, then moved to her ear, tonguing the lobe.

“You bad girl…no panties?” he whispered as his lips sucked on her ear. His cock was already hard, but in that instant it became more rigid than ever. Janae felt Taylor’s questing fingers run up and down her wet slit as she sucked in a breath.

“N...n...no. The dress looked bet...bet...better and it’s so..so.. hot,” she whispered in a stutter as Taylor's thick, long digits moved over her, dipping inside, teasing her.

“It sure is. You’re scorching my fingers, sweetheart. Do you like that?” he asked as his fingers slid along her wetness, watching the expression on her pretty face.

“Oh, yes…ummm. Feels good,” Janae said breathily as she felt his long fingers stroke her clit.

Taylor groaned as he felt his cock swell beneath his linen slacks. “I’m ready for the check, baby, how about you?” Taylor whispered, pulling her ear between his teeth. Janae hissed as she closed her eyes, her legs quivering.

“Yes, I’m so ready,” Janae whispered. Taylor moved his fingers up inside of her, then curled his fingers inside of her wet heat and groaned at the way her sex pulled his fingers.

Taylor bit her earlobe and whispered, “Fuck the check. Let’s get out of here.” Janae sighed reluctantly as she felt his long, broad fingers pull away from her opening.

Taylor didn’t say another word. He threw a few bills on the table without waiting for the check, and pulled Janae gently from the table as he held her hand and walked her out of the restaurant. The couple made it to the elevator in record time and as they waited, Taylor stood behind her kissing her neck and caressing her ass, whispering in her ear.

"I can't wait to be inside of you," he said as his lips nipped her ear, his hands moving over her curves.

Janae smiled as she felt his lips on her neck. Taylor turned her around and gave her a soft peck on the lips, nibbling on her bottom lip softly. Janae smiled as his hands traveled over the small of her back and over her behind.

"Baby, people are staring," she whispered as Taylor grinned while his lips returned to her neck.

"And I could give a shit. Damn, you're sexy. I want you," he whispered as he saw the elevator finally open. Taylor backed Janae into the elevator after it emptied and pushed her against the back of the elevator. He heard someone say hold the elevator, but he yelled, "Full...catch the next one."

Janae laughed as she felt her husband's lips fall upon hers, her hands winding in Taylor's dark hair. She felt the elevator go up as they kissed passionately, Taylor's arms wrapped around her body. After a few well placed kisses, Taylor pulled away and pressed a button on the elevator, a sly grin spread across his face as he walked back over to her.

"Looks like we're not gonna make it to our room," Taylor whispered as he lowered on his knees, his head going under her sundress, his hands traveling up her legs, caressing them. She felt his hands nudge her legs open.

"Oh, what a shame...oh shit," Janae whispered with a slight giggle as she felt Taylor's tongue on her sex. She looked down and his head was completely under her dress. He lifted her legs on his shoulders and sucked her wet pussy into his mouth. Janae held onto the bar in the back of the elevator, her back arched and her head back, loudly moaning her pleasure. The things that Taylor could do with his mouth should have been outlawed, she thought as she moaned loudly.

"That feels so good, Taylor," she whispered as she relished in the pleasure that his mouth was giving her.

Taylor pulled one of her labia lips into his mouth, then the other, enjoying the taste of her. Then, his tongue licked between her lips to her clit, ending with his mouth and tongue doing incredible things to her that made her drip her essence into his mouth. Taylor licked, sucked, and tasted Janae's sweetness for several minutes, waiting to hear her scream out her release. Once she did, he ran his tongue over her sex before removing his head from between her legs. Janae slumped against the elevator wall in a wobbly mess as she watched Taylor hurriedly remove his pants and boxers. He came back to her, holding her close to him as he licked his lips slowly.

"Um...yum," he whispered, pinning her back against the elevator. Those long fingers of his searched out her moist folds once more, stroking her with deliberate, frenzied strokes. Janae stared into swirling green and brown eyes that glared with lust and then she felt Taylor...all of him...deeply inside of her.

He didn't give her time to adjust before he started thrusting, holding her legs in the crook of his elbows. Janae held onto the bar that was between her ass and her back, taking Taylor's deep, hard thrusts. She leaned over and kissed him on the lips before closing her eyes. Taylor kept his eyes on her for a few minutes, then his head retreated to the hollow of Janae's neck, lightly kissing it, reveling in the feel of the wet tightness that surrounded his cock.

"O...um," Janae whispered, as her hands left the bar and found the back of his head, her fingers gripping dark, silky hair. His dick was hitting every spot as always and she couldn't take anymore. She began to move with his thrusts more and as she opened her eyes, she saw his. Taylor kissed her then began to move harder and faster.

"Fuck baby...so good," he groaned loudly as he pulled her closer, pounding into her moist tunnel, not wanting to ever leave.

"Oh, I'm cumming!" Janae yelled after several hard thrusts that repeatedly hit her g-spot and stroked her clit.

As Taylor thrusted hard and fast, he felt Janae's pussy convulse around him and finally gave into her sex pulling his.

"Damn baby," he groaned, coming deep inside of her a few minutes later. Janae pulled his face to hers and captured his lips in a kiss that said she wanted more.

After a few minutes, Taylor replied, "Did we actually just fuck in an elevator?"

Janae laughed, loving the fact that they were still joined. "Yes, we did. That was fun."

Taylor grinned as he leaned his head and angled his lips over hers, lightly kissing them while speaking. "It was wasn't it?"

"Um hum," Janae whispered against his lips, looking into his eyes.

"You wanna go have some more fun in the jacuzzi in our room?" Taylor asked, his lips still on hers.

"Is it gonna be like that?" Janae asked. Taylor gave her one of his sexy grins and licked her bottom lip.

"No...better," he replied as he tugged her bottom lip gently between his.

"Well in that case, let's go," she whispered. Taylor sucked her lip once more, then pulled out of her, stepping away from her. He pulled up his boxers and his slacks, and turned the elevator back on. It began to go up to their floor and Taylor pulled her by the waist.

"Love me?" he asked as he looked down into her eyes.

"You know I do," she whispered as he pecked her lips once more.

"Good," he replied as they held onto each other, looking into the other's eyes. Taylor's lips moved over Janae's bare shoulders and neck, making her giggle. When the elevator stopped on their floor their were several people waiting and looking very upset. Janae blushed as Taylor grinned at them, walking out of the elevator.

"My bad...newlyweds," he said to the people as he picked Janae up, and walked her to their room, her laughter leading the way.

************************************************************************

Four months later

"Don't answer it," Janae whispered from Taylor's naked chest, her lips kissing his skin, trying to entice him to ignore his phone.

"Baby girl, if I don't, they're gonna keep calling. They've called three times, baby. Something's going on," Taylor replied gruffly as he leaned over and picked up his Blackberry, his other hand still in Janae's dark hair that was splayed over his chest.

"Hello? Yes, you were interrupting me, Joss. It's only my day off. I'm not telling you that, perv. Did you take your medication yet? I thought it was hilarious. What? Tell me you're shitting me. Oh, fuck! Alright, I'm on my way. By the way, my wife is really pissed off with you," Taylor replied.

"Really pissed off," Janae replied as she heard Joss yell sorry as Taylor ended the call. He sighed, kissed her on the forehead and jumped out of the bed. Janae watched him in all his naked splendor as he walked around their bedroom, retrieving clothes from dresser drawers and the closet. Taylor walked into the bathroom and glanced at Janae through the open door. She was sexy, she was pouting, and she looked to be just as pissed off as he was.

"I thought you had the day off," Janae replied from the bed as she sat up, the navy blue colored sheet wrapped around her naked body. She looked over at the clock which read 9:36am in red, sighing loudly. After waking up to Taylor kissing her neck, she was treated to a slow morning love session to start off their hooky day. The newlyweds had been so busy with work that they hadn't spent much time together, so they decided to have an extended weekend to themselves, and now Taylor was being called into the office.

"I thought I did too, but something has gone terribly wrong with this Kelso account, and I don't trust anyone else to fix it," Taylor replied from the master bedroom bathroom as he turned on the shower.

"So, I guess our plans of spending the day in bed are ruined?" Janae asked.

"I'm sorry to say, sweetheart, but yes. I'll make it up to you tomorrow, I promise. I should only be gone for a few hours, okay?" Taylor said.

"Okay," Janae replied as she watched with a grin as he stepped his perfect, naked ass into the shower. Janae lay back against the bed and sighed. There had been so much going on and she thought that if they had time to really reconnect physically, things would be a lot better. She and Taylor had been arguing over the fact that Janae didn’t want to search for her biological father’s relatives, stating that some things should be left alone. Aunt Paulina stated that they wanted to reach out to her, but she didn't want to open herself up to that. Taylor thought it would help her get through some of the abandonment feelings that she had been dealing with regarding her parents, but Janae just wanted to move on with her life. She felt that if she didn't know about them all this time, what was the use of getting to know them now?

The subject had caused some tension between Janae and Taylor. Taylor was huge on family and knowing where you came from. Janae decided that she had enough family and didn't want to bother with learning about a father who never knew she existed.

Taylor peeked his wet head out of the doorway and grinned. "You know, this huge, hot shower has enough room for two. Let's not let our whole fuck each other unconscious day go down without a fight. Why don't you join me, sexy?"

Janae pulled herself up and let the sheet drop slowly from her body. Taylor's eyes drank her in and once she reached the bathroom doorway, he pulled her into the shower, pushing her against the wall.

As the water poured over their bodies, Taylor's hands caressed her naked back, softly cupping her generous ass.

"Baby, I love you," he replied as his head leaned down to join her lips to hers.

"I love you, too," she whispered as her lips accepted his kiss, her hands and arms wrapping around his strong, moist, naked back to pull him in further, kissing away her previous thoughts.

************************************************************************

"No, just hurry your butt home. I wanted to go out tonight. Yes, I will wear the red dress. You are so...yes, I know. Someone's at the door, baby. I'll see you in a few. Okay, love you, bye," Janae said as she placed the black cordless phone back on its base. She walked over to the door and opened it, smiling as she rushed to her aunt Paulina.

"Teedy Paulie, hi! What are you doing here?" Janae asked, embracing her aunt.

"Oh, I'm shopping with a friend of mine...you know, a girls only trip. I just left Tavin and the kids and I wanted to see how my other beautiful niece was doing. Still honeymooning?" Paulina asked as Janae laughed, blushing slightly.

"Yes ma'am. Oh, I'm sorry, come in, come in," Janae replied as she allowed her aunt and a dark caramel colored woman with short black hair to enter. Janae closed the door and ran her hands down the front of her jeans.

"Where's that fine nephew of mine? Bernie, if you think Tavin's husband is fine, wait until you see Taylor," Paulina replied as Janae laughed.

"He had to go to work for awhile, but he should be back. Hi, I'm Janae Caldwell, and you are?" Janae asked as she held out her hand. The woman looked at Janae's hand then kept her gaze fixed to Janae's face. Then, the woman began to cry.

"Oh my...she has our eyes, doesn't she Paulie?" the woman named Bernie said.

"Yes, she does, Bernie. She certainly does," Paulina replied as Janae just stared at the woman who cried.

***********************************************************************

"Excuse me?" Janae asked, knowing without knowing who the woman was with her aunt.

"Janae, baby, this is Bernadette Farmer-Sterling...your father's younger sister and one of my very good friends," Paulina said as Janae and Bernadette looked at one another. Janae saw the same upturned, slanted eyes that she owned on the face of this beautiful woman, who seemed to also share her ears and her chin.

"She's even more beautiful than her pictures," Bernadette replied, tears falling from her eyes.

"Aunt Paulie, what's going on?" Janae asked, hugging her arms, her eyes still fixed on the pretty woman with the kind face.

"Janae, remember when your mother told you who your real father was? When you told me, I instantly knew who it was. Davis had a thing for your mama for years. We grew up with the Farmers. They lived a few blocks away and Bernie, Bernadette is one of my oldest and dearest friends. When I told her about you, well, she wanted to meet you...to introduce herself. They're good people, baby. Your father was a good man," Paulina replied.

Bernadette walked slowly in front of Janae and gently pulled her hands in hers. Janae watched this woman cry as she spoke.

"My brother never knew about you and Delia never told us about you. My God, you are beautiful. You look just like my mama. You really are my brother's child. You have his skin coloring and his eyes. My goodness, he would have loved you," Bernie replied as Janae began to grip her hands back. Janae looked over at her aunt Paulie who nodded her head, encouraging her to listen to Bernadette.

"Come and sit with me. I have so much to share with you about our family, your family," Bernie said as she sniffled, pulling Janae with her to the couch. Janae didn't speak. She allowed this woman who said she was her aunt speak to her about her father and show her pictures of her relatives. Several hours went by and Janae found herself crying and entranced by her aunt's tales of her father and by the photos of her family.

No one noticed when Taylor walked into the house, speaking to Janae, not aware that they had company.

"Hey baby girl, your man's finally home! Sorry I'm late, but I had a mess to tackle. So, I was thinking that if we eat really quickly, then we can get back to the freakin' that we were doing in the shower this morning and try out that position...," Taylor said as he took off his sunglasses and finally noticed the women sitting on the sofas.

Janae glared at him , holding Giselle's take out bags in his hands, and his lips puckered now saying, "Oops."

"Boy, don't you go there! I know how it is with newly married couples. You've never been shy before, so don't act shy now," Paulina replied smiling at Taylor as she stood. Taylor placed the food on the island in the kitchen, depositing his designer sunglasses as well. He walked over to Aunt Paulina and gave her a kiss on the cheek as he hugged her.

"Hi Aunt Paulie. What are you doing in the NYC?" Taylor asked after their embrace ended.

"Oh, I'm here embarking on a girls only trip with my good friend...Janae's aunty, Bernadette Farmer-Sterling. Bernie, this is Taylor Caldwell, Janae's husband. Ain't he fine?" Paulina replied as Taylor laughed. Bernadette stood and looked at her niece's husband.

"Girl, he sure is. Janae you are a lucky one. Give me a hug, boy," Bernie replied as Taylor's larger frame engulfed the smaller woman's with his embrace. After the hug, Taylor looked at Janae's new aunt and smiled.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Bernie," Taylor replied as the woman slapped him on his forearm.

"It's Auntie Bernie and don't you forget. You treatin' my niece right?" Bernadette asked.

Taylor gave her his signature grin and said, "But of course. I'm crazy about her, ain't that right baby?"

Janae blushed and replied, " That's what he tells me."

"That's what she knows. So, are you ladies going to stay for dinner? I can order some more food and...," Taylor replied.

"No, sweetie, we have reservations at Scorpio. Cameron insisted that we come, so we should be heading out. Bernie will be back tomorrow," Paulina replied.

"Lunch...1pm...," Bernie began as she hugged Janae, who hugged her back.

"I'll make some jambalaya...or rather, I'll get Tav to make some." Janae replied as she looked at her aunt. Bernie laughed, then she cupped Janae's right cheek in her hand.

"I look forward to it...so very much. Young man, I expect to see you tomorrow as well?" Bernadette asked Taylor as Paulina and Bernadette walked to the door. Taylor held Janae's hand as they followed the women to the door.

"Yes ma'am, you will. Very nice meeting you. Bye Aunt Paulie...Aunt Bernie," Taylor replied as he kissed both women on the cheek.

"Bye babies. Doodles...I love you," Paulina replied as she hugged Janae.

"I love you, too Teedy. Get back safe," Janae replied as the women walked out of the door. Taylor closed the door and followed Janae, his arms wrapped around her waist from the back as they walked into the living room. Taylor fell on the sofa and Janae fell on top of him. He wrapped his arms around her, stroking her back and her behind. They were silent for several minutes before Janae looked up and stared into those beautiful hazel eyes as he stroked her bangs out of her face.

"Man...you are beautiful," he replied as she smiled at him.

"Thank you. So, how long did you know about this?" Janae asked.

Taylor sighed as he continued to stroke her hair. "Aunt Paulie called me a few weeks ago and asked me to talk to you."

"Oh...when we had that argument?" Janae asked.

"Yes. I've been keeping in contact with her and she said maybe if she just sprung it on you, maybe you'd receive it better. I didn't think she was gonna do this," Taylor replied.

"Teedy Paulie...always stepping in, doing what she thinks is right. At least in this instance, she was right. She's a nice lady...a good woman. I got to see all these pictures of my father and my grandparents and my cousins, other aunts and uncles...it was good. I'm glad Teedy butted in. I feel a lot better knowing about the rest of my heritage, you know?" Janae replied as Taylor kissed her softly on the lips.

"I know. I'm glad sweetheart, really glad. I got your favorite pasta and that bread that you love. Are you hungry?" Taylor asked.

"I am, but I just want to lay here for awhile. I just want to be close to you. Is that alright?" Janae asked.

"More than alright," Taylor replied as he kissed her lips once more, holding her tightly in his arms.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Epilogue

Several years later…

Taylor said hello to the dancers that the littered the hall as he walked to Janae’s class with his twin sitting on top of his shoulders. Davis Cooper Caldwell, his 2 year old son who everyone affectionately called Coop was yelling hi to every woman that he saw and they all remarked how cute he was. Janae said that the only thing she did was give birth to him because he was the spitting image of Taylor. His skin was a shade darker than Taylor’s, but he had big, dark brown curls, hazel eyes and the same devilish grin. Taylor reached up and pulled Coop off his shoulders and kneeled down, looking into a little face that was a direct replica of his.

“Coop, mommy’s class is still going on so we have to be quiet until it finishes…okay little man?” Taylor said as Coop nodded his head, his curls bouncing.

“Okay daddy. I’ll be shh,” Coop said as he placed a little finger over his lips. Taylor grinned, stood up and opened the door to Janae’s class. He walked inside, holding Coop’s hand as he walked over to one of the chairs on the side. He saw his wife clad in a black leotard and pink tights, her body as amazing as ever. Her hair was pulled back in a tight bun and she looked beautiful. He winked at her and she grinned.

“Hi mommy! I’m going to be shh,” Coop said in a loud whisper as the girls in the class laughed. Janae laughed and waved at Coop, who sat on his father’s shoulders, watching the women dance. Taylor only had eyes for Janae.

He couldn’t believe that it had been three years since they were married. Their wedding day was a very happy day, despite all the turmoil that had ensued with her mother, who was still in jail. She received a letter from her mother from time to time, but it didn’t affect her the way that it used to and for that he was grateful.

As she instructed her class, Taylor watched in awe. She was so graceful and beautiful, he thought. He couldn’t believe that he had a gorgeous, wonderful girl that wanted to spend the rest of her life with him and for that, he was the luckiest man in the world.

Brandon and Danielle were married two months after she gave birth to Andrew “Drew” Joshua Lanero. Everyone fell in love with Drew, and Janae practically kidnapped the child. She and Taylor along with Ashley and Tanner were Drew’s godparents and the kid was spoiled rotten. Brandon’s mother Penelope also fell in love with Drew and their relationship grew closer as a result of that. Penelope and Danielle were still a work in progress, thanks to the baby.

Tanner was engaged to Dr. Megan Dennison, Drew and Coop’s pediatrician of all things. Tanner met her when Danielle invited Megan to Drew’s 1 year birthday party and it was love at first sight for Tanner, who fell hard for the soft spoken, mahoghany skinned doctor.

Janae had a close relationship with her aunt Bernie, as well as her other aunt Nora and her uncles Thompson and Gilbert. Janae now had new cousins that she had formed a relationship with and Aunt Bernie and Aunt Paulie were fighting over who was going to take Coop for the summer. Taylor loved that she connected with her family and always had something to say about her hot aunts and cousins.

Taylor was glad that his friends and family were moving in positive directions in their lives. He looked at his son who was bopping his head from side to side to the music and clapping, trying to be quiet, but failing miserably. He loved his kid so much. He didn’t think he could love anyone more than he loved Janae, but he did. Taylor thought about the way they decided it was time to have a baby. Janae was looking for her birth control pills and Taylor told her that he threw them out. They argued for a few minutes, but once he began to kiss her and tell her he was ready, all arguments stopped. Two and a half months after their 1st anniversary, Janae was pregnant. As Janae’s class ended, he smiled at her, taking in her beauty. She had that familiar glow about her, just like she did when she was pregnant with Coop and when she confirmed that she was pregnant a few days ago, Taylor couldn’t have been happier. As the last of her students filed out of the room, Janae ran over to Coop, who ran on his little legs and met her as she picked him up and kissed his cheeks.

“Hi baby! What are you doing here?” Janae asked as Coop held her face and kissed her cheeks.

“Me and daddy wanted to see you, mommy,” Coop replied as Janae leaned over and kissed Taylor on the lips.

“Well, baby, mommy was coming home after I finished here. I was going to see you tonight, but I’ll take a visit from my favorite guys anytime. What’s going on?” Janae asked Taylor as she kissed Coop’s cheeks and placed him on the floor. He began to run back and forth, watching himself in the mirrored wall.

“We’re going to Brandon’s to hang out with him and Drew until you get home and little man said he wanted to see you, so here we are,” Taylor said. Janae looked up at Taylor, her eyes connecting with his. He seemed to get more gorgeous every day, she thought as she took in that beautiful head of dark hair, the tan skin, the killer smile and those beautiful hazel eyes that her baby inherited. He grinned at her, then he leaned his head down to kiss her softly.

“You didn’t want to see me?” Janae asked pouting as he kissed her lips again.

“Of course I did, baby girl. I love seeing you. How are you feeling?” Taylor asked.

“Not too bad. The morning sickness is not that bad this time around. I’m fine baby,” Janae replied as she leaned up and pecked him on the lips.

“You don’t have to tell me that. Damn, you're sexy,” Taylor said as his eyes slowly gave her a once over.

“Taylor,” she whispered, smiling as his lips descended upon hers. When Taylor began to hold her closer and kiss her more passionately, Coop began to tug on Taylor’s slacks until Taylor pulled his lips away from Janae.

“Enough kisses daddy,” Coop said looking up at his father. Taylor shook his head and laughed.

“Coop, you know that I can’t get enough of your mommy’s kisses. She's so pretty and her kisses are the best,” Taylor stated as he smiled at his son.

“I know mommy's pretty daddy, but you’re going to take all of her kisses. Save some for me,” Coop said as Janae laughed.

“I guess I can do that, little man. Nay, our son’s blocking again,” Taylor replied.

“Taylor, he’s just a baby,” she said as she looked at her baby who was off and running again. Taylor pulled her by the waist and wrapped his arms around her, holding her close to him.

“He’s a junior hustler, that’s what he is. You should have seen the way he was grinning and waving and blowing kisses to those girls and women in the hall,” Taylor replied.

“Hmm. Sounds familiar,” Janae replied.

“Ha ha. I didn’t think you paid that much attention to me back in the day,” Taylor said with a grin as his hands fell on her curvy ass.

"Are you for real? I thought you were the best thing since sliced bread. You were hot," Janae said as she smiled at her husband.

"Oh really? And now?" Taylor asked as he stared at her full, pretty lips.

"Just getting better, babe. Just getting better," Janae responded as Taylor's lips descended upon hers.

"That's what I like to here," he whispered as he pulled her closer, his lips tasting hers, his tongue curving inside of her mouth to pull more of her taste into his.

"Taylor," Janae said in a hushed tone as her fingers clawed through his dark hair once more. Then, Janae felt herself being knocked off balance. Coop had ran back to them, tackling his father by his knees, locking his arms around them. Taylor laughed and pulled away from Janae, kissing her on lips one last time. He pulled Coop on his back and watched as Janae's next class came in.

"Okay, we're outta here," Taylor replied as he leaned down and gave her a peck on the lips.

"Babe, can you pick up an extra large pizza from Fugaro's with...," Janae began but was interrupted by Taylor's sexy grin.

"Extra pepperoni, cheese and sausage. Baby girl, don't you think I know you by now?" Taylor asked as she smiled at him.

"Yes, you better. You'd better. See you later," she replied as she walked past a few of her students.

"You know it. I love you," he replied.

"I love you too mommy," Coop said as she kissed him on the forehead, ruffling his dark curls.

"I love you, too baby. Bye," she said as she watched her husband and son walk out the door. Taylor turned around, puckered his lips in a kiss and winked as she smiled and waved to them. Janae sighed as she closed the door and began her class, eager to finish so that she could get home to her family.

Family. She had never really had one growing up, but now that she did, there was nothing she wouldn't do for them. Absolutely nothing.

THE END