Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 6

Flashback--one year ago

Janae’s 23rd birthday party at the Caldwell estate was in full swing as she and her friends took in the festive celebration. She and Danielle finally got to come home for a few weeks and Tavin wanted her to have a great party since she didn’t have one last year. Danielle smiled as they stood against a table, drinks in hand. Ashley and Danielle noticed that Janae was looking around.

“Your party is off the chain, girl,” Danielle replied as Janae adjusted her hot pink wife beater and low rider jeans.

“I didn’t think it was going to be this wild, but it is. I’m really going to have to lay a big one on Tavin and Cam for going all out and Mr. And Mrs. C for letting me have the party here,” Janae said as she still looked around.

“Looking for someone?” Ashley asked with a knowing grin on her face.

“No, just looking around. I never realized how many people I knew,” Janae said.

“Are you for real? You’re Ms. Sparkling Ass Personality….everybody knows your behind,” Danielle said.

Janae smiled brightly. “Well, I can’t help it if people like me.”

“Yeah I guess. Oooh, yummy…look at what’s coming this way. Taylor, Tanner and Brandon. Why do all the good looking ones hang with each other? Look at the trail of salivating hoochies that they’re leaving behind,” Danielle replied as she sipped her drink. Janae turned around and looked over the rim of her glass to find Taylor and his friends walking towards them. Janae sucked her drink back and licked her lips. Taylor walked towards them dressed in a grey vintage t-shirt, black baggy jeans, a black grey and black Yankees cap pulled low and a little to the side, and sneakers. He was in casual clothes, but the way he wore his clothes and his walk…the man had a swagger that was so damn sexy, she thought. .

“Um, um, um, look at those three…hot very hot,” Brandon said.

“Yeah, I was peeping that as soon as we walked in…damn,” Tanner said.

“Janae looks very good, huh Tan?” Brandon replied trying to get Taylor started.

“No doubt. Look at that ass in those jeans,” Tanner said as he licked his lips.

“Hey, watch your mouth,” Taylor said with a look as they walked towards Janae and Danielle. His friends were right… Janae did look good…more than good. She looked amazing…her face, her lips, her body…everything, Taylor thought as they waved at a few people. A few women that they knew stopped them to talk and he smiled and said hello.

“Do you need me to douse you with a cup of this punch, because you look a little hot and bothered,” Danielle said with a sly grin as Ashley laughed.

“Oh, shut up, Dani,” Janae said as Danielle laughed. Janae turned around and got another drink, because Taylor’s sudden presence was getting to her.

“Um, hum, he does look good,” Ashley said gazing appreciatively at Taylor.

“That he does,” Janae said as she kept her eyes on the men walking towards her.

“He looks like walking sex, Nay. I mean, he definitely doesn't look like he don't know how to fuck...I'm just saying," Danielle said.

"She's got a point, Janae. Taylor is...ooow weee," Ashley said with a grin.

"Good Lord, that boy is fine,” Danielle said as the three women admired the view.

“Ummm hummm,” Janae said in agreement. Then, the DJ kept rewinding the first strains of “Touch it,” By Busta Rhymes and Danielle gave Janae a knowing grin. The crowd went wild as he rewinded it teasing them.

“They’re going to have to wait…that’s our joint,” Danielle said walking to the dance floor.

“No, he didn’t play that,” Janae said, getting more anxious, walking right behind Danielle while the DJ still teased them with the song. This was one of those songs that she and Danielle turned out many boring parties too.

“Don’t look at me…I’m just a regular white girl…I can do a little of this, a little of that, but none of what Dani is talking about. I’ll dance right here,” Ashley said with a grin.

“Come on ‘Nay. I’m tired of all this little safe, cutesy shit I’ve been seeing all night and you’ve barely danced. Come on, girl, you know you want to,” Danielle said as Janae said, what the hell as they began to dance to the song.

Taylor, Brandon and Tanner walked over to the crowd that had formed and right in the middle was Danielle and Janae, moving their bodies wild one minute, the next minute really slow and smooth. They were very good. You couldn’t pull your eyes away if you wanted to, especially when they would do the most intricate body locking and popping and the way they would just gyrate their hips.

“Damn, did you see what they just did? She slapped her own ass and it looked like someone else was doing it? Shit, I need a drink. I didn’t know they could move like that,” Brandon said as he nodded his head to the infectious beat of the song and his eyes concentrated on the two sexy girls in the middle of the room.

“Fitting song, don’t you think?” Brandon asked.

“I don’t just want to touch it…I want to grab it, smack it, pop it, bite it, flip it, rub it…they shouldn’t be moving like that…together…giving me some really dirty thoughts,” Tanner said with a grin.

“You’re late, man. I’ve often thought about a twosome or a threesome starring those two and Ashley,” Brandon said. Taylor punched him in the shoulder.

“Oh come on! Don’t tell me you two ain’t never thought about it?” Brandon asked as they all laughed.

“I thought so,” Brandon replied over the music.

Taylor had seen Janae dance before, for recitals, concerts, at a few parties at the house, but he never saw this before. It was raw, and edgy and sexy as hell. Shit, calm down boy, he said to his semi-erect penis that was increasingly getting harder by the second. He was glad that he had on really baggy jeans, he thought. He looked over at his boys and they laughed.

“You too?” he asked.

“Hell yes…rock,” Brandon said.

“Straight wood,” Tanner said as they laughed again and watched the girls finish dancing. When it was all over Danielle pulled Janae towards the three hot guys standing, whistling and clapping with the rest of the crowd.

He grinned as he stood in front of her. He couldn’t believe that she was working as a real dancer and how grown-up she looked. She was definitely not a kid anymore…she was a woman.

“You two should not be doing that in a room full of men…giving us heart attacks and wood and shit,” Tanner said as Janae and Danielle laughed. Taylor continued to smile at Janae.

“Yeah, too many body parts moving around…not like that’s a bad thing, but my mind’s only on one thing,” Brandon said.

“Well, we’ve accomplished our task. So, you got something for my girl?” Danielle asked as they laughed. Ashley nudged Janae.

“Baby, I got a lot for you,” Tanner said as Danielle laughed.

“Sure you do,” Danielle said.

“Oh, you mean her present? It’s on the table. Now why don’t you get on top one of these tables and finish doing what you were doing earlier, huh huh?” Tanner asked with a grin as they all laughed.

“I might be dressed like I’m giving it away, but it ain’t that kind of party. I don’t do tables,” Danielle said.

“That’s good…would you do me instead?” Tanner asked.

“How about…hell no,” Danielle said as Taylor and Brandon laughed. Tanner just winked at Danielle and she popped him on the arm, smiling.

“Happy Birthday, Janae,” Brandon said as they first hugged Janae, then Danielle and Ashley. When Taylor got to Janae, he picked her up and hugged her tight as their friends looked on knowingly.

“Hey, Janae. Welcome home...well, at least for a minute,” he said as he put her down.

Janae pulled a loose strand of hair behind her ear and grinned. “Thanks and yeah, I'm just here for a minute.”

“You two are going back to London next week, right?” Taylor asked both Janae and Danielle as he put Janae down. Danielle and Janae both received spots to dance with a company in London for two year, something that only 6 out of 70 dance graduates at U of A received.

“Yeah,” Janae said.

“We had to come home and relax for a minute, but for all intents and purposes...we love it! All the traveling and getting to see different cultures, plus we’re getting paid to dance. All the cute men that we've been meeting," Danielle said with a grin.

Janae looked over at Danielle. "Danielle."

"I mean, fine, gorgeous men in every color and creed. Whoa, I'm getting a little nostalgic. Remember those Italian twins..."

"Danielle," Janae said giving her the evil eye. Taylor's eyebrow went up and a smirk crossed his features.

Danielle just grinned and stopped her stroll down memory lane. "Yeah, we love it. One year down, one to go,” Danielle stated.

“Nice little swoiree you have going on here,” Brandon said to Janae as Danielle and Ashley laughed.

“Thanks,” Janae said, feeling a little uncomfortable because Taylor was staring at her hard. Danielle elbowed Ashley, who just looked on with a knowing grin.

“It looks like you were having a good time on the dance floor,” Taylor said.

“Yeah. I always have fun when I dance,” Janae said.

“You looked hot,” Taylor said as Janae smiled.

“I know. Thanks,” she said.

Taylor laughed. “So modest.”

“No time for modesty. I’m good at what I do and I look good when I do it. It’s that simple and it’s fun.” Janae replied.

“I feel you. So, you think it’ll be fun if you dance with me?” Taylor asked as he pulled her towards him and back to the dance floor.

Janae grinned. “Yeah, I think so. It’s always better with a partner.” Taylor was a good dancer, she thought as they danced to a few songs. Danielle and Ashley took turns with both Brandon and Tanner. Another song came on and Ashley was pulled by a guy that she knew from high school.

Danielle pulled Tanner and Brandon with her. “Ooh, I can be the chocolate center between the caramel and the vanilla…come on…this is your lucky night.” They followed Danielle to the dance floor as Janae laughed.

“I hope she can handle them,” Taylor said as they watched the three dance.

“I’m not worried about her…they better watch out for Danielle. I’m glad you were able to make it,” Janae replied as Taylor smiled at her.

“Yeah, me too. It’s getting really crazy at CI, but I made time. I didn’t want to miss this. Here, this is for you. I wanted to give it to you personally. I like to see the expression on your face when you get a present,” he said as he presented her with a familiar wrapped aqua blue box. She smiled up at him and opened the box and saw a pair of small teardrop aquamarine earrings and matching bracelet set in platinum. The aquamarines had small diamonds on the side of them and she smiled, because that was her birthstone.

“They’re beautiful. Thank you so much,” she replied as he smiled down, looking into her dark brown eyes. Janae looked up into his hazel eyes with a similar smile. Why did he have to be so damn gorgeous, she thought.

“You’re welcome. I saw them and they looked like you. I’m glad you like them. If I didn’t tell you, you look gorgeous, Janae,” he replied, still staring into her eyes. His eyes wandered over every inch of her, making her very aware that he was checking her out.

“Thank you. Hey, I’m going to go and put this upstairs. I don’t want to leave this here,” she said.

“Okay. You mind if I come with you?” Taylor asked as he moved closer to her.

Her head was screaming, “Yes! I don’t know what the hell I’m going to do to you if I get you alone,” but her mouth released the words, “Sure”. They walked toward the stairs, going to the room where Janae slept when she stayed at the Caldwell estate. Janae walked through the door with Taylor following behind her.

Taylor had a few drinks, but he was far from drunk. He felt a little looser, more relaxed and that’s how he wanted to feel when he talked to Janae. He didn’t want her to go back to London, but he knew that’s what she needed to do. But before she went, he would let her know how he felt, especially about her leaving again.
Janae put her gift in the top drawer of the bureau that had a lock on it and closed it. Taylor sat on the bed and she stood near the end of the bed, against the wall. Taylor smiled.

“So, you’re actually leaving in a week?” Taylor asked as she grinned.

“Yes, and before you ask, yes, I love it and yes, I know that this is one of the best opportunities ever,” Janae asked.

“That cleared up all those questions. I have another one for you. Can we talk about that night in my apartment when we kissed and almost…you know?” he asked as he stared at her. Janae gave a small smile and sighed.

“T, I was having a good time and it was so long ago. I was a kid and it’s in the past. Do we have to bring it up now?” Janae asked.

“I think we do. We never really cleared the air about what happened that night,” Taylor said as he moved closer to her, but remained on the bed.

“I thought we did. You wouldn’t make love to me because you thought I was too young and inexperienced. That’s it in a nutshell. But, I understand…really I do,,” Janae said as she looked away from his gaze. Taylor sighed as he threw his hat on the bed and rose.

“That’s part of it, but not entirely. Will you please just listen to what I have to say?” Taylor asked as he made his way over to where she was standing on the wall and boxed her in. The tan display of rippling arm muscles distracted her. He was sexy as hell she thought and the way his chest and his shoulders filled out that t-shirt was incredible. She saw a partial view of his tattoo that covered most of his upper left arm.

Janae gave him a small smile. “We don’t have to go through that again, Taylor,” she whispered as she looked up at him.

“I think we do. I just want to tell you why I did what I did,” he replied, awaiting a response from her. Janae nodded for him to continue and he did just that.

“I really hadn’t looked at you in a sexual way or in a girlfriend/lover type of way until that night, Janae, so I was a bit taken aback…hell, I was whiggin’ out. I mean, you looked so beautiful and sexy and you had this look of trust in your eyes for me that I’ve never seen before. It scared the crap out of me and I didn’t want to do anything to hurt you. Cameron would have killed me if I would have taken advantage of the emotions that you were running on that night and I couldn’t do it either. It took everything in me to pull away from you because I did want you, I really wanted you. I didn’t just see you as an 18 year old kid, Janae. I saw you as an 18 year old, inexperienced, young woman, who needed the chance to live her life. Those are some of your best years and I didn’t want to ruin them for you. You have no idea how beautiful you looked in that dress, Janae…and partially out of it,” he said with a sexy grin as Janae blushed and laughed. His hands were still on each side of her head and he needed to keep them that way, because all he wanted to do was touch her anywhere he could. That perfume and the scent that was uniquely her was slowly torturing him. She had absolutely no idea the affect she had on him. But his body, however, was close against hers. He felt her soft breasts press against his shirt and he wanted to moan.

“I just wanted you to know that I wanted to as much as you did, but I couldn’t do that, ‘Nay. You just weren’t ready and neither was I,” he replied as Janae looked up into his face, trying to keep the allure of his gorgeous face and sexy body and sexy smelling cologne away from her.

“You’re right,” Janae finally conceded. She was glad that she hadn’t had sex with Taylor, because she really wasn’t ready. It would have made their situation even more confusing.

“I am?” he asked in pure shock. Janae laughed.

“Yeah…I wasn’t ready for us to do that at the time,” she whispered. Taylor pushed her closer against the wall, his right hand caressing her cheek as his left held her face.

“See, I knew it. I’m glad we got that out of the way. Too bad it took five years to do it. Can I ask you something and if it’s too personal, then you can tell me to kiss your ass,” he replied as she laughed.

“You can ask me anything,” she said.

“Did you mean what you said that night? About wanting me, about wanting me to be your first? Is that still an option?” he asked as he looked into her eyes.

Janae took a deep breath and tried to contain herself. He was touching her and looking at her like she always dreamed he would.

“Yes. I really couldn’t see myself being intimate with anyone but you. I mean, I had plenty of boyfriends, lots of dates, but whenever it would began to get, you know, too close for comfort, I would think about you and I couldn’t do it. Dani tells me I’m sad,” Janae said as her hands went to and around his shoulders.

Taylor grinned. “You’re not sad. You’re beautiful. I’m glad you thought about me, because I thought about you a lot since then. I’ve missed you so much, Janae.” His pink tongue snaked out to wet his lips as Janae just watched. Could you marry just a person’s lips, she thought to herself?

“I missed you, too.”

“How’ve you been doing? I forgot to ask,” he replied as he continued to hold her face in his hands. His hands went to the back of her head, pulling her closer.

“Fine,” Janae asked, licking her lips nervously. She had kissed plenty of boys, but Taylor was no boy…he had a way of making her block out anything and everything that was going on and focus only on him. It was intense and totally sexy.

“You’re definitely that. Would it be okay if we hung out a little before you leave?” Taylor asked as his head began to lower. His goal was to get those beautiful full lips on and around his. When she licked her lips, he held in his groan. Janae’s hands went into the dark brown hair on the nape of his neck.

“Um…do you have time for that?” Janae asked, as she looked into his eyes. She was moving closer to him, standing on tiptoe.

“I’ll make time. You really don’t know how much I’ve missed you, just hanging out and…I’ll find a way to make time alright?” Taylor asked as Janae nodded. He had to say it. He couldn’t fight it anymore. He had to let her know how he felt and if she didn’t say it back, then he’d wait until she did. He waited this long. He could wait a little more.

“Okay,” Janae whispered.

“Janae?” he asked in a husky, low, sexy voice.

“Yeah,” she responded softly.

“I love you,” he whispered as she smiled.

“I know. I love you, too,” she whispered.

“Nay?” he asked.

“Yeah?” she asked.

“Warn me the next time you’re going dance like that, alright,” he whispered as his head leaned lower.

Janae met his lips with a smile. “So, you liked it?”

He was smiling against her lips and whispering. “I think you can feel how much I liked it. I like you. Especially these lips. Can I get a kiss now?”

“Uh huh,” she said and the next thing she knew, she was pinned to the wall, her fingers twining in his hair. Taylor had her head in his hands and was attacking her lips.

“Ummmm,” Janae moaned as her tongue did that familiar dance with Taylor’s. It felt so good and so right. She loved this man so much, she thought as he kissed the life out of her.

Those lips, he thought. He had dreams, explicit, wet dreams, about those lips. She tasted so good, he thought as he caught her bottom lip between his own and sucked it.

“Closer, I need to be closer to you,” Janae whispered as she pulled her lips away and wrapped her arms around him. Taylor smiled against her lips as her legs groped his.

“Wait, wrap your legs around my waist, baby,” he whispered against her mouth. Janae hurriedly did what he asked as Taylor held onto her behind.

“That better, gorgeous?” Taylor asked as he looked into her eyes with a sly grin as his tongue lightly licked her lips. Janae felt like she had no bones after that.

“Yes, thank you,” Janae said as her lips fell back on his.

“Anytime,” he whispered as they continued to kiss against the wall. After a few minutes, Taylor slowly put her back on her feet, making sure he felt every curve and bump of her as he lowered her to the ground. Janae just stared at him, trying to catch her breath. Taylor had to touch her, kiss and his lips went to her exposed shoulder.

“So, what do we do now?” Janae asked. Taylor’s lips went to her neck and her head tilted to allow him more access. Those soft, sexy lips grinned against her skin.

“We go back downstairs and have some fun. Tomorrow, I take you to dinner,” Taylor whispered.

“Oh, okay,” she whispered as she just let him and those lips have their way along her skin.