Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 8

Flashback continued

Taylor picked her up and walked her to his bedroom. He set her down slowly on her feet and yanked off his t-shirt. Janae looked around and smiled. It was absolutely beautiful in his room. There were red roses everywhere and tons of tiny candles lit all over. The music was…that was Maxwell..she remembered telling him about what would be good music to make love to…Maxwell. She smiled as her eyes made contact with the bed. It was covered in white satin sheets, with red rose petals all over. Janae felt a tear roll down her face as she hurriedly wiped it. She turned around and smiled at him.

“You know, those petals may ruin those sheets,” she whispered staring at awe at the fine man in front of her. That chest and those arms and those tattoos…he was so sexy and perfect.

He pulled her by the waist towards him. “I don’t care. I just thought you would like it and I kind of imagined how beautiful you would look against white satin sheets. Do you like it?”

“I love it,” as the tears just fell.

“Aw, Nay, I didn’t want to make you cry. I wanted to make this special…beautiful, because you’re so beautiful. Don’t cry, please,” he whispered as he hugged her close to him. He could feel her tears fall on his naked chest.

“I’m just happy, Taylor. You have no idea how many times I dreamnt about all of this,” she whispered, her small hands running down his chest. He groaned as he felt her hands roam the planes of his chest. When her fingers grazed his nipples, he sucked in a breath and bit on his bottom lip.

“Not as much as I have, that’s for sure. Janae, you’ve got to stop touching me,” he whispered when her fingers grazed his nipples again. Her hands left him immediately and he felt the loss. He looked down at her and she looked hurt. He put two and two together and kissed her on the forehead.

“No, baby…don’t get it twisted…I love you touching me. But, if you keep touching me, this is going to start and end very quickly and I don’t want that. I want to kiss, touch, lick every inch of you and that may not happen if you keep doing that,” he whispered as he pressed another kiss to her forehead. Janae leaned into him.

“Oh…okay. I’m just…so…I’m on fire. Tell me what to do. I’m yours, I’m all yours. Tell me what you want me to do,” she whispered, placing kisses along his neck. Taylor closed his eyes as he reveled in the sensation of her lips kissing his skin.

“Stand right here. Look into my eyes and be beautiful,” he whispered as his fingers traced her face.

“That’s all?” she asked as he laughed.

“For now,” he said as his eyes went to that blouse that had been driving him crazy. His fingers went to the tiny row of buttons on her blouse, never taking his eyes off of hers. When he finally got them all unbuttoned, he pushed her shirt away and off of her shoulders. It fell to the floor. His fingers traced the swells of cleavage that was exposed from her red lace, push up bra. He kissed her as he unbuttoned the clasp on her bra. It fell to the floor following the satin shirt.

Janae didn’t know how much more she could take. He had her so excited that she was shivering. He looked into her eyes, then he stared at her breasts. What was he thinking? Were they too small? She didn’t have that much, but she had enough, she thought. A slow smile crept on his face as his hands went to her belt, and then her jeans. It was taking everything in him not to grab those beautiful breasts and throw her on the bed. He kept eye contact with her as he eased her jeans off of her hips. Janae stepped out of them and just stood in a pair of red lace boy shorts. He hooked his fingers into them and pulled them off. He just stared at her. She was curvy and her skin looked like silk. Janae had no idea how beautiful she was, he thought as he gazed at her.

Janae was kind of nervous because no man had ever seen her totally naked and the more he stared, especially at her girlfriend, the more she wanted to hide. Janae fell back on the bed and he fell softly on top of her.

He couldn’t keep his eyes off of her. She looked beautiful against those white satin sheets, he thought.

“You are so damn beautiful, Nay. Perfect…I knew you would be perfect,” he whispered as he kissed her once more. Janae wrapped her arms around his neck. He began to kiss her neck, her breasts, her stomach. His hands began to roam down her body and when his finger grazed her sex, it was wet…soaking wet. Janae moaned loudly, not expecting his touch there at the time. He kept remembering that this was her first time and he had to take this slow, when the only thing he wanted to do was spread those sexy, muscular legs and just go to town. But those thoughts went away as he looked at those beautiful brown eyes, filled with trust, love, and innocence. He couldn’t rush this. His baby deserved to be made love to and he was going to do just that.

Janae didn’t remember when she fell back on the bed, but she remembered the way he looked at her like she was beautiful and sexy. Taylor spread her legs and kissed her inner thighs, slowly descending to her soaking womanhood.

“You’re just pretty all over,” he whispered as he stared at her. His fingers grazed her sex and he slowly inserted one long finger inside of her. Janae closed her eyes and her head fell back. This felt too good, she thought as her legs spread wider.

Damn, she was tight and hot and wet…too wet, he thought as he became jealous of his finger that curled up inside of her making her arch her back with a slow, low moan.

“Taylor,” she whispered, biting her lip.

“You like that baby?” he asked, thrusting his finger deeper, another moan from Janae filling the room.

“Oh yes,” she whispered as he smiled. The scent of her was driving him crazy and she looked so good. He had to know he thought as he removed his finger, following it with a lick of his tongue.

Janae moaned loudly when that happened. She couldn’t open her eyes because it felt so good…too good.

She was so good, he thought to himself. The taste of her was just incredible. He smiled when she moaned. Another lick followed, then his tongue disappeared inside of her. Janae gripped his head instinctively as he licked her inner walls.

“Oh my god,” she panted as Taylor continued to lick and suck her. He knew she was close and he finally pulled his tongue out of her, replaced it with his finger, then licked her clit before sucking it into his mouth.

“Oh what’s…I’m hot…so hot and it feels…good, so good. Why am I so hot?,” she asked moaning. What the hell, she thought as she felt this heat, then a quivery feeling.

“You’re cumming baby. You look so fucking beautiful, baby girl. Just cum,” he whispered as she exploded and screamed his name. He was so proud that he was giving her her first real orgasm, he thought as he sucked on her clit once more before trailing his tongue along her inner lips. Her coming was so beautiful, he thought as he watched her orgasm. Taylor licked her juices up slowly, watching as she fell from her high. He kissed up her stomach and when she finally opened her eyes, he smiled. He quickly took off his clothes and moved in between her legs.

“Whoo, I never had one of those before,” she whispered as he stared down into her eyes, then kissed her.

“I’m not done yet. I plan to give you more than that one,” he whispered with the sexiest grin on his face.

“Oh, man, you mean, it gets better than that,” Janae asked as she heard a rip and saw Taylor rolling the protection over his erection.

“Oh,yes, baby…a lot better,” he whispered. She looked up and saw him naked, all of him and sighed. He was so gorgeous, she thought, and sexy and…big…How was that going to fit, she thought. He must have read her mind as he kissed her on the lips.

“That’s a first for me too and it’s nice…really, really nice,” she whispered as he laughed. Damn, she was adorable, he thought. He ran his hand along her cheek.

“Thank you. Don’t worry, baby…you were made for me…it’s going to be okay. It may hurt a little, but not much. But tell me if you want me to stop, okay?” he asked as she nodded yes. He kissed both of her hands and placed them on his chest. He leaned down and kissed her on the lips and poised his hardened member near her dripping wet entrance. She looked into his eyes as he began to enter her.

“I love you,” he whispered as he entered her. Janae let a soft gasp escape her lips.

“Are you okay, baby girl?” he asked as he continued to inch into her slowly. She was so wet and tight…he never felt tightness like this before. He wanted to move and seat himself inside her to the hilt, but he knew he had to wait.

“Umm humm,” she whispered as the pressure continued. He inched until he felt a barrier, then a break and another gasp from Janae.

“Oh,” she said, not used to this kind of invasion. But she wanted it…she really did.

“Do you want me stop?” he asked, please, baby, please, don’t ask me to stop, he thought.

“No,” she whispered, her eyes closed. He leaned down and kissed her softly.

“I’m sorry baby, it won’t hurt after this, I promise. I’m going to make this so good for you, sweetheart, only for you,” he whispered as he watched her with her eyes closed. When he was finally all the way in, all he wanted to do was pound into her…she felt better than anything he could have imagined. He sat there for a minute, then he began to move. Janae heard the drums to “Drown Deep” by Maxwell, one of her favorite songs come on.

Confusing as this is
I hope my kiss can rectify
The lack of part time bliss
A weightlessness inside
Your life, Your life, your life

[1] - Oohh waah let's drown deep in us
Oohh waah make no fight, no fuss
Oohh waah come drown deep in us
In us, in us, in us, in us


“Janae…you feel…oh baby,” he whispered, his eyes closed then opened as he began to move in and out of her slowly. She was so fucking tight, he thought and wet and hot…why did she feel this good. Love just feels too good, he thought. Then, her eyes opened and her legs bent more at the knees. Her hands went to his shoulder and when he heard her moan his name, he knew it was better. Her legs then went instinctively around his waist and that made his penetration deeper. He opened his eyes and looked at her face. She looked so blissful, he thought as he leaned down and kissed her on the lips. She kissed him back and moved with him. He thrust in and out at a slow pace, rotating his hips after each thrust. Janae never felt anything so good, she thought, as her fingernails clawed his back.

“Taylor, Taylor…I love you, I love you,” she moaned, then she felt the tears fall down her face. This was what she wanted. This was love. He moved like he had all the time in the world. He felt so good inside of her and this feeling, being this close to him was nothing like her fantasies, she thought. He kissed the tears that fell on her face and she smiled.

“You do love me,” she whispered as she got swept into the feeling of the moment. He smiled back and kissed her again.

I'll wear your liquid kiss
And watch as if inside
Dispel the negative
As if a myth alive
Why should I let you go
How could I let you go
When we be up here all alone
Hula baby

[1] - Oohh waah let's drown deep in us
Oohh waah make no fight, no fuss
Oohh waah come drown deep in us
In us, in us, in us, in us


“This feels so good, baby…you feel so good…so good…don’t stop…please, don’t stop,” she whispered as she moved against him, loving the feeling. She leaned up and looked him in the eyes, then she kissed him. He kissed her back and stared at her, then her eyes closed as she laid back again.

As Taylor moved inside of her tight, welcoming heat, he let the words of the song get to him. How could he let her go, why should he let her go, he thought as he began to move faster. He was drowing deep alright…into her, he thought as he bit on his bottom lip. He didn’t want to think about her leaving, he thought as her moans became louder the faster he moved. They moved so right together, he thought as he moved inside of her.

“You’re so tight, baby. So good…you feel so…ummm…I love you, Nay…so much,” he whispered, stealing another kiss from her as he moved faster and faster, deeper and deeper. He felt so good inside her, she thought. Janae felt that familiar feeling and felt her walls clamp around his hardness, her back arched and she screamed. He knew she was cumming and that made him move even faster. Wave after wave of pleasure hit her and she didn’t want it to stop as she screamed his name.

“Umm, Taylor,” she screamed as she felt him thrust hard inside of her several times, then groan out her name loudly.

“Janae…baby…oh, shit,” he groaned as he came, the hardest he ever came before. He kept moving inside of her, because it felt too good to stop. When he finally stopped cumming, he laid his sweat slicked body against hers. He pulled out of her, removed the condom, tossed into the wastebasket that was next to the bed and laid his head against her breasts, and hugged her tight. He was trying to get his breathing back to normal, along with Janae. She ran her fingers through his hair. They didn’t say anything for a few minutes.

“Your skin is so soft, baby,” he whispered as he began to lightly drag his lips across her stomach, underneath her belly button. Janae felt little kisses against her stomach and she smiled.

“Was that real?” Janae asked. She could feel him smiling against her skin as he kissed it.

“If it wasn’t, then it was the best damn dream I ever had. How do you feel baby?” he asked.

Janae blushed, glad that he wasn’t looking at her. “I’m good. It didn’t hurt as much as I thought. It was so….”

“I know. You do know that Cam is going to kill me,” he whispered as his lips continued to kiss her stomach. Janae grinned.

“I don’t think so. He wants me with someone who’s going to treat me right, that’s all…you do that, so it shouldn’t be that bad…especially after the first punch,” she said with a laugh.

“So funny,” he whispered as he continued to kiss the soft skin of her stomach. There was silence again then he spoke.

“Nay…I don’t want you to go,” he whispered. Janae bit her bottom lip and sighed.

“I know, but I have to…,” she whispered. He sat up, with his arm holding his head as he looked down at her.

“We need to talk about what’s going to happen when you leave tomorrow. Baby girl, I love you more than anything, and I don’t want anything, not even me holding you back,” he whispered as she pulled the covers over her breasts and stared up into his beautiful eyes.

“What are you talking about?” she asked.

“I’m saying that the year that you’re gone…you need to concentrate on dancing. You need to fully enjoy the experience and us trying to make a long distance relationship work is going to add extra stress that you don’t need,” Taylor said, not wanting to say the words, but he had to. Janae’s just listened intently.

“I really want to be with you, but it’s going to be hard…you’re going to be constantly touring and my job is so hectic. Listen, I love you. I want what’s best for you. I think that this would be best, just while you’re gone. Do you, baby. When you get back, you’re mine. Besides, absence makes the heart grow fonder, or so they say,” he said with a grin as Janae glared at him.

“What about you? What little skanks are you going to be banging and touching the way that you just touched me, huh?” Janae asked with a little anger in her voice. Taylor smiled at her.

“Jealous much?” he asked. “My love for you is not going anywhere and neither am I. I don’t want anyone else, so I won’t be touching or banging, as you so delicately put it, anyone else. You’ve kind of got me sewn up, Nay. I just want you…only you. Just think of it as a year to wait for each other, baby. That’s all,” he whispered, not really wanting to just let her do what she had to do, but he wanted what was best for her.

Janae listened to Taylor and thought long and hard. She didn’t want to do what he was suggesting, but she had to be realistic. Long distance relationships were hard, and with their schedules it would be damn near impossible. She had thought about the same things he had said this entire week. Janae sighed and laid her head back against the pillow. His fingers played in her wavy locks as she turned to him.

“The truth is, I had been thinking the same thing. Long distance relationships are extremely hard. I’ve seen most of my friends at the company break up with their significant others because of the distance and the lack of time. I don’t want to go through that and I don’t want to put you through that. So…if our love is real, then we’ll find a way back to each other…when I return,” Janae said as Taylor nodded in agreement.

Taylor smiled at her and stroked her cheek with the back of his hand. “I know that what I feel for you is real. It’s going to be hard as hell being away from you, but you have business to take care of….”

“…and so do you. Life is pretty complicated, isn’t it ?” Janae asked. Taylor laid back and pulled her closer with a sigh. Janae rested her head on his muscular chest and wrapped her arms around him.

“Yeah, but it’s nothing that we can’t handle. Like I told you years ago, you’re worth the wait. Live your life, baby…I’ll be waiting,” Taylor said playing with her hair and kissing the top of her head.

“I know what you’re saying, but what if…,” she said with a yawn.

“Like I said, when you get back…you’re mine…all mine…no matter what,” he whispered as he kissed her on the cheek and yawned right behind her.

Present Day

Janae pulled away from his lips as they looked into each other’s eyes. She remembered that they went to sleep and she woke up to Taylor making love to her again…and again. Then, she remembered when he kissed the breath out of her at the airport, telling her that he was going to miss her and he loved her. She cried for two months every night when she got back to London. It was miserable. They called each other when they could and e-mailed, but with Janae traveling all over Europe and Taylor’s 12-16 hour work days, it was hard. The last time she spoke to him was before she met Christopher. Christopher was cool and nice and she liked him, but it was never serious. Her heart belonged to Taylor. Besides, she didn’t know what Taylor was doing in the States and she didn’t want to be boo boo the fool. But apparently, he was waiting for her.

“I’ve missed your lips. You have no idea how many nights I dreamed about you, kissing you, touching you…just like this,” he whispered.

“I think I do, because I felt the same. I’m sorry about Christopher. I really didn’t know where you and I stood and…,” she whispered and he kissed her again. After the kiss, he smiled.

“Do you know now?” he asked as she smiled and nodded yes. He let out a deep breath.

“I’ve been miserable for a year, working myself to exhaustion to try to keep you off of my mind, but it didn’t help. I’d close my eyes and there you would be. I’d wake up and see you. I was going crazy,” he whispered.

“Me too. Chris and I aren’t serious and we never…,” she began, but was once again cut off by another kiss from Taylor. He stopped kissing her and grinned at her.

“I know that,” he said.

“How do you know?” she asked.

“Baby girl, I know you. I can tell by the way you look at me, the way you kiss me. I know you didn’t give yourself to anyone else, Janae,” he whispered.

“What about you?” she asked. Taylor laughed. He basically didn’t want anyone else. He went out with his friends and met women, dated casually, but he didn’t want anyone but Janae, so he fisted it a lot of nights…a lot of nights.

“It’s been a year, give or take a month. Besides, I was working too much for anything else,” he replied as Janae smiled. Taylor’s lips were on her neck, kissing her.

“No, I’m all sweaty,” she whispered.

“I like it when you sweat. Now be quiet,” he said as she laughed and let him continue to kiss her neck. She was salty and sweet and just tasted like her. He loved it.

“We’re sad, you know that,” she whispered.

“Yeah, but that’s cool. Now, you’re going to cut that zero, right?” he asked, as his lips left her neck and found hers, nibbling on her bottom lip.

“Yes,” she whispered, lost in the trance that he put her in. Janae pulled him closer.

“When? I’ve waited long enough for you. I don’t want to wait any longer,” he whispered, his hazel eyes half mast and sexy. He slowly nibbled and licked on her lips like they were the best thing he ever tasted. Janae was a puddle of goo…complete goo.

“Neither do I. He’s coming back tomorrow…I’ll tell him then,” Janae said. Taylor gave her a sexy grin. He liked getting his way.

“Good. Now that we’ve gotten all of that out of the way, let’s recap…you’re mine, not his, you’re dumping him tomorrow, and we are never going through a year like that again, no matter what. Understand?” he asked as she smiled softly.

“Yeah…okay…keep going with the kisses…now,” Janae said as she pulled him back to her and kissed him. He put his hands on her behind, gripping it. Moans and groans, grabbing and touching…that’s what was going on…and it felt so good to him, especially the way her ass filled his hands…then he felt himself being pulled away from the most luscious tasting woman in the world. A strong hand pulled him by the neck, then….SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!

“Owwww!! Shit!! Cam! Damn!” Taylor replied as he rubbed his head. Janae just stood with her mouth open, staring at the brothers, wiping her lips with her thumb.

“What the fuck is going on in here?!” Cameron exclaimed still holding Taylor by the back of his neck.

“Owww!!! See, I told you he was going to kick my ass,” Taylor said as Cameron looked between Janae and Taylor.

Oh, lord, she thought. I just got him back. Am I going to have to bury him today?
*********************************************************
Cameron pushed Taylor by the scruff of his neck into his office.

“Ow, Cam…shit. Be careful with the clothes…you’re messing up the Armani!” Taylor said as Cameron’s grip became tighter around the back of his neck.

Cameron sat in his leather executive chair and stared at the two. He looked at Janae first.

“You…go until I call you,” he said. Then, he snapped his fingers at Taylor. “You…sit over there…now,” Cameron said as he took out a shot glass and a bottle of Grey Goose and poured a shot. I need to be a little buzzed for this shit, he thought. He knew that Taylor thought Janae was cute, but what he just walked in on was more than that. Cameron downed the alcohol, cleared his throat, then took in a few deep breaths.

“Okay, Romeo, start talking. What in the hell were you doing?” Cameron said as Taylor sat on the sofa. Janae smiled at him once more and left the room. Taylor looked over at Janae as she left and thought, damn, she’s sooo fine…everything about her was. I hope she’s worth this ass whooping that I may be getting, he thought.

Taylor grinned at his older brother as he wiped the remnants of Janae’s lipgloss off of his mouth with his thumb. “I shouldn’t have to tell you, I mean, you’ve got two kids, big bro. It should have been obvious what we were doing.”

Cameron gave Taylor a look that stopped him from grinning. “Don’t play with me, you asshole. You know what I mean. What were you doing practically putting it on Doodles?”

“We were kissing, Cam. Not a big deal,” Taylor said.

“It is a big deal when you have your tongue down Janae’s throat T…it’s Janae, Taylor!” Cameron said.

“I know who it is, Cameron. The truth is, I love her. She loves me. We were just doing what people in love do,” Taylor said as Cameron’s head went back. Cameron’s eyes caught Taylor’s as he sighed.

“Taylor, I love you and you know I say this out of love. You’ve been, how can I say this…a man whore for as long as I can remember,” Cameron said as Taylor grinned.

“No, Cam, I was a pimp…get it right,” Taylor said, trying to make the situation a little light but Cameron didn’t laugh.

“See, that statement right there is really not helping you keep your nose in its place of origin. I’m not in the mood for your shit, Taylor, especially you calling yourself a pimp when we’re discussing Doodles. This is not funny, T,” Cameron said.

“Okay, so I had my share of fun, but it’s different now, Cameron. I don’t have to tell you how amazing that girl is, so you should know why I want her…I mean, you married her sister. It’s just something about her Cameron,” Taylor said as Cameron listened. That’s the same thing he used to say about Tavin, he thought.

“Are you serious…really serious about her, Taylor, because she’s special. I don’t want you to do anything to her that may cause your imminent death,” Cameron said glaring at his brother.

“Yes, Cam, I’m serious about her. It’s not a game…this is real,” Taylor stated as Cameron sighed again.

“How long?” Cameron asked.

“What?” Taylor asked.”

“How long has this been going on?” Cameron asked.

“Truth…last year, but we didn’t seeing each other because she was overseas and I was here. But if you really want to know, I’ve been fighting my feelings for her since she left for school,” Taylor said as Cameron rubbed a hand over his face.

“Taylor, she’s six years younger than you,” Cameron said.

“Yeah, I know that, but she’s more mature than half the women I’ve ever went out with. She’s an adult, Cameron, over 21, has traveled the world, been through things…she’s not a kid anymore…far from it.”

Cameron sighed. “I know she’s not, but that girl is my sister. She’s my wife’s baby sister. She’s a good girl, Taylor and I know you Taylor, shit, I schooled you…I was you. You’re a little wild.”

Taylor shook his head, sighed then looked into his brother’s green eyes. He knew what Cameron was saying. “Maybe she’s taming me, Cam. Like you said, you were me before you met Tavin and when you fell for her you changed. I guess that’s what love does…it makes you want to be better, be the best for the person who’s got a hold of you. I’ve changed and I’ve grown up a lot, Cam. I want to be with her. I want to take care of her, protect her. I want to put her happiness before mine. I want the absolute best for that girl because that’s what she deserves. I just want to love her, Cam. That’s it. I’m not going to hurt her. She’s my heart. I adore her. I don’t give a damn what you do to me or what anyone thinks. I love her and she loves me. We want to be together. That’s the only thing I can say,” Taylor said.

“Really?” Cameron asked, crossing his arms and making sure he was actually listening and hearing Taylor, his brother because it certainly didn’t sound like the Taylor he knew.