[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Trouble Sleeping Image Banner

 

Good night, sweet prince;
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest

 

A Monica/Mohinder one-shot.

 


Story banner is courtesy of TokenBlackGirl, she of the incredible Photoshopping skills.


 

 


Rated: Teen or Above
Categories: Primetime Television
Characters: Monica Dawson
Classification: Alternate Universe
Genre: Romance
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Fluff
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 792 Read: 2658
Published: 28/03/09 Updated: 28/03/09
Story Notes:

Also: "All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended." Trust me - I would NOT have let Heroes go down that route if I did own it. Damn shame what happened to that series.

1. Chapter 1 by Leo the Yardie Chick [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarhalf-star (792 words)

This is my second attempt at Heroes fan fiction as well as my second with this pairing - and my first at fluff. This was originally posted in my LJ account, and I finally worked up the nerve to post it here. Constructive criticisms are welcome. That's the only way I'll get better at this.

 

Also, lots of love and mega-thank yous to my friend LeatherGlos for the summary verse.  Amen for her and Shakespeare; they saved my heine tonight.