Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Keesha Ward knocked on Sonny’s Penthouse door. Alexis answered. “Keesha hi, I would ask you why you’re here but I already know. That whole Taglioti murder thing right. Unless you have hard evidence proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that Sonny did it, I suggest you cut your losses and leave.” Alexis Davis was Sonny ex-lawyer and ex-lover. She was a total control freak who needed to be in charge at all times.

 

Sonny walked downstairs in his well-tailored Armani suit and met them at the door. “Good morning Keesha. Too what do I owe this pleasure?”

 

Alexis rolled her eyes and gave a heavy sigh as Keesha walked pass her. She didn’t like Keesha. She felt that Keesha was the reason that Ric Lansing divorced her. “It’s not a social visit Sonny. She’s probably here to arrest you.”

 

Keesha ignored Alexis and proceeded with to speak to Sonny. “Hello Sonny. I wanted to know if you wouldn’t mind coming to the station to answer a few questions.”

 

“Sonny’s not going anywhere with you. As his attorney if you have any questions for Sonny, they go trough me first.”

 

Keesha continued to speak directly to Sonny knowing full well how much she was annoying Alexis. “There is new evidence that might implicate you in the murder of Taglioti. I would like you to come down to the station and answer a few questions.”

 


“Which part of not going anywhere did you not understand. The least Mac could do is train his employees correctly before he send them on his errands.

 

“Mac is out of town. No one sent me I came her out of courtesy.” Keesha still had not turned to face Alexis who was becoming slightly unhinged. “Sonny, if you choose not to come with me, I can place you under arrest. Then I’m going to have to place Jason under arrest…”

 

“Oh, this all makes sense now.” Alexis cut her off. “You would rather come all the way over here to threaten Sonny, than Jason, any day of the week, right? Why don’t you just run across the hall and you and Morgan and can take up where you left off. You are sleeping with him again right?”

 

Keesha patience was wearing thin with Alexis especially since she was partially correct. She didn’t want to run into Jason today.

 

“I got nothing to hide.  Keesha thank you for coming her yourself. Alexis I’ll call you later to check on Kristina.

 

“Sonny let me get my purse.”  Alexis’ objection was once again ignored.

 

“Alexis, there’s no need for you to follow. You’re not even my attorney anymore. If I need anything, I’ll call Ric.” Sonny grabbed his coat and headed for the door.

 

“Aren’t you going to thank me?” Sonny smile at Keesha as he pressed the elevator button.

 

“Excuse me? Thank you for what?”

 


“You should thank me because I agreed to come to the station with you so you don’t have to deal with Jason. I mean, I know how enchanting things can get between the two of you.”

 

“Sonny if I had to deal with Jason I would have but you were first on my list so here we are. And besides if you didn’t come with me I would have called for back-up and have you arrested for resisting.”

 

“I would never resist you Keesha.” Sonny bantered with Keesha until the elevator opened and Jason Morgan stood on the inside.

 

Jason stepped out and stood in the middle of Sonny and Keesha. He gave Keesha the once-over glance then turned his attention to Sonny. “What’s up?”

                 

“Keesha was just escorting me downtown to answer a couple Taglioti questions.”

 

Jason turned to face Keesha. “Don’t you have some parking tickets to write, or something?”

                          

“You know Jason, I was just about to write one for your bike. Something about it being illegally parked or a broken tail light or expired plates.” Keesha gave him a sarcastic grin. Sonny studied the interaction between them. Jason and Keesha were inevitable.

 


“Are you trying to be funny.”

 

“Whatever Jason, explain it to the judge.” Keesha stepped inside the awaiting elevator.

 

Jason smiled at her and shook his head. “Sonny, you need me to come with you.”

 

Sonny followed Keesha into the elevator. “I’ll call Ric if there are any problems. But I’m in capable hands.”

 

Before the elevator doors closed Jason and Keesha’s shared a brief intimate moment as their eyes locked. ‘I’m Sorry Jason. I should have stayed with you. I wanted too but I’m with someone right now.’ ‘Keesha even when we are with other people we are always going to belong to each other. So this bullshit about you being with someone else means nothing to me.’ This was the routine of their relationship. A routine they both couldn’t wait to break away from.

 

“He is unbelievable.” Keesha mumbled under her breath as she and Sonny rode down together.

 

“You talking to me?” Sonny’s heavy Brooklyn accent escaped as he spoke to Keesha.

 

“Who the hell are you suppose to be, Robert De Niro?”

 

The elevator was filled with Sonny’s laughter. “I didn’t know if you were talking to me or your boy, Jase.. I know how intense things can get between the two of you.” Keesha smiled as she thought to herself. ‘Yes things can get quite intense between me and Jason.’