In the Dark by bookbutterfly
Summary:

Sometimes things just don't go as planned.


Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Classification: General
Genre: Erotica
Story Status: Completed
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Crackfic, Dubcon, Extreme Language, Original Characters, Racism, Rape, Sexual Content , Strong Sexual Content , Un-betaed , Work in Progress
Challenges: Sexual Healing, Through His Eyes
Challenges: Sexual Healing, Through His Eyes
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 3801 Read: 17989 Published: May 14 2013 Updated: May 18 2013
Story Notes:

in response to the Through His Eyes challenge.

1. Chapter 1 by bookbutterfly

2. Chapter 2 by bookbutterfly

3. Chapter 3 by bookbutterfly

4. Chapter 4 by bookbutterfly

Chapter 1 by bookbutterfly
Author's Notes:

I'm a first timer. I hope you enjoy.

Jason hoisted himself silently through the window and paused for a moment. He listened then smiled into the darkness of the moonless night surrounding him.

He would make Ashley remember him. He knew his reflexes were a bit off, thanks to the beer he'd consumed earlier that evening.  He heard the faint sound of snoring. He hadn't figured on Ashley being a snorer. He chuckled silently to himself,  and eased himself over the windowsill, and crawled into the bedroom.

He rolled over onto his back, thankful for the heat wave, which had almost everyone sleeping with open windows these days. He removed his Chucks and socks, flexing his toes in the deep pile of the carpet. He popped the snap of  his jeans. It sounded unbearably loud. He heard nothing but the soft rythmic snoring.

It almost felt as if he were already her man, coming home to her after a night of drinking. It felt good, even if it was just pretend. He was tired of being alone.

As he got out of his jeans, he hoped Ashley wouldn't be too angry in the morning, when she found him in her bed. He smiled at the thought of covering her face with a thousand kisses when she awoke in the morning. She was bound to accept that he was in love with her. He dropped his T-shirt on top of his jeans, and felt his way over to the bed. He knew he was too wasted to do anything tonight, but tomorrow, he planned to make love to her, not as just coworkers, but as his woman.

He slipped under the covers. As he fell asleep, his last thoughts were that he'd never taken Ashley to be a snorer.

'Damn, so round', he thought. His hands were in heaven, he felt them cupping soft, warm, round goodness. More firm, round warmth pressed into his crotch.

He pressed back. Hard against soft. She moaned. He moaned in return, his lips grazing a soft smooth shoulder and coming to rest in the curve of neck.
His fingertips found and made friends with nipples, pulling and twisting in time to his thrusting. She shifted, and he felt a new sensation, a warm wetnesses, guiding him on. He shifted and then he was inside her.

'So hot', he thought.' So tight.' He didn't feel the sweat rolling down his back, or hear the grunts he was making. All he could feel was the sensations his cock was sending his brain. Soft. Tight. Warm. Wet. and then Overload. He saw white, as he came and then fell back into sleep.

 'Argh,' he was jolted awake, as he landed painfully on the floor. The piling wasn't much, he could feel the impact in his elbow and hip.

"Ash, honey..." he started to open his eyes. He tried to hold back a smirk.

"Who are you and what the hell are you doing in my bed?" An angry voice demanded to know.

'That's not Ashley,' his ears told his brain a millisecond before his eyes flashed open to meet brown instead of green eyes.

End Notes:

Feedback would be greatly appreciated...

Chapter 2 by bookbutterfly
Author's Notes:

Thank you so much for the wonderful reviews. You readers are awesome! It's very challenging to just stick to a guy's POV.

"Wha? You're not Ashley!" Jason stammered as he looked up from the floor. He could feel his heart pounding as he started to process what he was seeing.


"No shit, Sherlock." He was struggling to find his feet, unsure if his elbow hurt worse than his head. Daylight was streaming in through the still open window sending sharp spikes of pain through his eyes into his brain.

He looked away from the window, groaning, until he caught sight of the iron in her hand.  He started to back away nervously.

 "Why were you naked in my bed?" The look in her eye, looked very much as if that iron would soon be a murder weapon. The would-be murderess had a smooth mocha skin, with a birthmark  below her left eye. The sudden movement as she lunged towards him with that darned iron raised, tore his attention back to the situation at hand.

"Hold up. Hang on," Jason stammered. He backed up slowly and grabbed his shirt. He gestured to it, May I? When she nodded, he swiftly pulled it on, glad for another layer of protection, no matter how thin.

"Look," he explained, careful not to take his eyes off her weapon. "I thought this was Ashley's house."

"It is, but that doesn't explain why you were naked in my bed!" He couldn't help giving her a once over - her hair was wrapped in a black scarf, and she was wearing a big grey T-shirt with Minnie Mouse on the front. He wondered if those were her nipples poking out from under there. Was that what he'd felt last night in his dream?

"Hey! Eyes up here, or so help me..." she said.  She raised the iron again.

"Sorry! I just thought you were Ashley, is all. Look, all I did was come in a bit wasted and lay on the bed." He grabbed his jeans and tried to keep a safe distance between himself and the iron, while looking around for his shoes.

"You were under the covers with me!" She advanced towards him again with her weapon.

"I was wasted! Too far gone for anything to happen. Honest! Nothing happened." He tried to step quickly into his jeans. He almost fell over, but finally had them on and up.

"Ew, Commando," She  snorted. "That's nasty." He didn't much care, he grabbed up his shoes and looked at the iron dangling in her hand.

"You won't tell Ashley about this, will you?" He looked up from her long bare coffee-colored legs. Maybe he still had a chance with Ashley, if this didn't get out.

"What? Boy, you're lucky if I don't call the police. How do you know Ashley?"

His throat felt tight, Jason felt like a little boy who had been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

"I, uh, I work at the library with Ashley."

"So she asked you to come here last night?" He wished she wouldn't look at him so hard.

"Uh no. Not exactly," Jason shifted his weight, "Look, I had a bit to drink last night, and thought I could surprise her." There was no way he would admit that he had never really spoken to Ashley more than greetings and a few jokes in the coffee corner during break times. She doesn't need to know that this was supposed to be a last ditch attempt to stand out from the crowd of guys who flocked around Ashley.


"A surprise? So you were planning on breaking into Ashley's room and getting into her bed?" This girl really had beautiful eyes, he thought. He just wished she wasn't looking at him as if he'd just said he'd fallen from the sky.
He also wished she wouldn't laugh so hard. He could feel the color rising up his neck. He hated that.

"Look," he started edging towards the door, "Let me just get out of here, then I won't bother you anymore." The laughter stopped.

"Oh, you just wait one raas second, buddy," she grabbed him by the neck of his shirt, and spun him so quickly that he lost his balance and stumbled back onto the bed. Before he could catch his breath and pull himself up, she was sitting on top of his chest. His arms were pinned to the bed beneath her thighs.


He couldn't believe she'd moved so fast. His mouth felt dry, as he saw her face move in closer to his. He tried to wet his tongue but his mouth was parched.

"I don't believe you, Mr. Asshole." He watched her place the iron right beside his head. "So start again, and tell me why I woke up this morning with your sperm on me and in me after what I thought was a very sexy dream last night."

Oh God, Jason thought, please make this hard-on go away...

End Notes:

I labelled it crackfic, coz it's a bit unbelieveable, but it wouldn't budge from my fantasy list of 'what-ifs.'

Chapter 3 by bookbutterfly
Author's Notes:

Since it is through his eyes, I thought I'd get into his head, à la Being John Malkovich, and see where it takes me. Enjoy, and keep the comments coming. I will try to wind up in the next chapter.

So now we sat with our backs to the wall. Marianna, yeah that was her name - but the way she lit into me, I would've thought her name was Fury - had run out of steam.

We sat watching the clock. Only thirty minutes had gone by.

I wondered if this was how therapy felt. She made me look her in the eye, call her by name and agree that I was the worse kind of stalker and rapist. That was after she made me define what a rapist and a stalker was.

That was after I tried to explain to her that I had come in through the open window and got into bed with her, thinking she was Ashley. That was after I'd told her that I'd been drunk and before she slapped me.

Why the hell did I think this was gonna be a good idea? Marianna is right. Maybe keeping to myself too much has made me warped. She said that's a Monday morning problem - as in Monday, I better find myself over to the Uni clinic and find a therapist to talk to... after getting myself screened for STDs. She wants proof that I'm clean by Tuesday, or she'd be calling the police.

I looked over at the posters on the wall, below the clock. A man and a woman running along a beach. The word 'Jamaica' under their feet. They looked happy. Why couldn't I have that?

I had wanted that with Ashley, until Marianna told me that Ashley had a boyfriend. She wasn't coming back this weekend, as she was off meeting the family, and probably accepting his proposal.

"I'm never going to drink so much again."

"That's the best fucking idea you've had in the last 24 hours," Marianna chuckled.

"How's your head?"  Yeah, she had cussed me out, then brought me a glass of water and an aspirin. She'd said I'd need it, because she wasn't done with me yet.

"So so. More important, how's your stomach?" That's what we were waiting for.

She and Ashley had an emergency stash of the Morning After Pill. We were waiting two hours to make sure she didn't vomit it back up.

She let herself fall over onto her side and curled up. She grabbed a pillow and groaned into it. This wasn't good. What the hell should I do? I curled myself up behind her, fitting myself behind her. I rubbed her arm and told her over and over how sorry I was.

I couldn't help putting my nose up against her neck. She had taken off her scarf and put her hair into a bun on top of her head. Her hair smelled like coconut, and her neck smelled like mangoes. I shouldn't have done that, because I could feel myself getting hard again.

I started to roll away from her, I didn't want to be the guy to ruin her life. I'd just had thirty minutes of how hard it was for black women to succeed and how this was her chance to pull herself and her family up. I didn't want to be the bad guy. I wanted to fix it. This pill had a 89 percent chance of working. But only if it stayed down. If it came up, I'd have to go get another one and we'd start all over again. And that other eleven percent? Well, we'd know in another two or three weeks.

"No, stay," she murmured. She put her hand on my hip. I stayed.

"Do you want me to rub your feet again?" Yeah. She made me rub her feet with something called Mango Butter. I would have rubbed it on for days, if she would forgive me. Plus her skin felt so warm and smooth.

I tried to ease my crotch  away from her butt, but she pushed back on me, as she mumbled, "No."

We lay like that for a while. I could hear her taking deep breaths.  I propped myself up on one elbow and looked down at how we looked lying there. Her long silky legs looked sculpted out of milk chocolate, beside my pale denim-clad legs. I thought back to last night. I had been inside her - soft, hot, wet and tight.  I was getting harder by the second.

Down, hombre, I scolded my cock, there is no way you can get away humping on this girl after all that's happened. With my luck, she'd probably throw up the toast and juice we'd had for breakfast all over me.

When Marianna spoke again, I thought I hadn't heard her right. I asked her to repeat. She took my hand that was running up and down her arm, pulled it under her T-shirt and put it on her breast.

"Distract me."

End Notes:

Not all Jamaicans are ultra violent, dear Readers. Most Jamaicans though are allergic to BS... Please comment, and let me know what is working, and what I need to work on.

Chapter 4 by bookbutterfly
Author's Notes:

This chapter will out me as a hopeless romantic. C'est la vie. Enjoy.

Longer, as requested.

For those of you who were wondering, I was thinking Benedict Cumerbatch for Jason. And me (well, I am or alternate Is are the heroines in all my fantasies). Isn't that how everyone does it?

"Knock, Knock."

"Who's there?"

"Cows go."

"Cows go, who?"

"No, cows go moo."

"Jason," she chuckled." When I said distract me, that's not what I meant."

 My hand was still cupped around her breast. It felt soft, and heavy in my palm. I could almost feel her heart beat. Or was that my imagination?

"I know," I said, as I shifted my hand and took her nipple between my fingertips.

"Mm-hmm," she sighed. I pulled on her nipple.

"Say it. Tell me what you want. I've never been... um, you know,  with a woman like that before. What happened last night was because I was drunk and half asleep. "

That got her eyes opened. Marianna twisted around to look me in the eyes.

"You mean, you were planning to get into bed with Ashley and just sleep beside her, in the hopes that she would become your girlfriend? "

When I didn't answer, she asked me, "I can tell from your accent that you're not from around here, but geez, that works where you're from?"

I hate blushing, but I think it just made Marianna laugh harder. And it wasn't a cute giggle like Ashley's either, more like a hearty belly laugh.

"I just wanted to be near her."

"And instead you managed to sleep through your first time, oh Jason! I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you." She looked me in the face, and started laughing again, "Okay, I am laughing at you."

"Be careful you don't get cramp in your stomach." That calmed her down quick.

So I told her my story. Shy kid from Brisbane. Studying programming. Got a job at the library IT section for extra money. I left out how I'd been mooning over Ashley. No point in having her laugh even more. I wanted to lay it on thick, but there was no use. Marianna's seen me with my tail between my legs.

I hadn't realized I'd been rubbing my hands over the soft skin of her flat  belly, until she leaned up and pulled off her T-shirt and lay back with a sigh. I stared at the lacy red boy-shorts she wore and the indent of her belly-button, as I realized that I hadn't talked to anyone this long or this much since I left home.

I told her what it was like growing up on the outskirts of Brisbane. She pointed out where she grew up on the map on her pinboard. I tried to describe my favorite places to go hiking. I lay between her bent legs and drew a map on her skin. My fingers traced the lacy edge of her undies, the Gold Coast - party-central, her bellybutton was Brisbane, and I kissed her breasts as a salute to Mount Nebo and Mount Glorious.

She laughed a bit at that. So I kissed them again. I found out that Marianna likes it when I put my head between her breasts and shake my curls like a berserker. I could get used to that.

Her voice sounded huskier than before, as she said, "Well, Grasshopper, lose the shirt."

I leaned back on my haunches, grabbed my shirt at the back of my neck and pulled it off quickly. And dropped it behind me. I tightened up my abs. I still wanted to impress her a bit.

"C'mere, Grasshopper, welcome to the dojo." She reached for me, and I almost split my jeans. I couldn't believe this gorgeous girl wanted me.

I tried to balance my weight on my elbows, like I'd heard girls like. While I was sorting that out, Marianna wrapped her legs around me. The feel of her breasts on my chest was amazing. Just looking at her reminded me of how clouds would come down and caress the mountaintops. I was all for caressing those mountaintops with my lips again. I guess I must be a breast man.

"Oh no, Grasshopper, I want a real kiss first." She lifted my chin up and licked her lips. She didn't even have any makeup or lipgloss on, yet her lips looked so plump, luscious and inviting. I was just about to dive in, when she said, "Go slow." So I did.

I held her face, and gave her a few light pecks at first, then they got longer and when she opened her mouth and tongue met honeyed tongue, all I could think was 'Sweet Jesus!'

I felt something crack inside me. Or maybe burst. It was as if, just by kissing Marianna made me feel like I was a water-balloon that just burst, and all these feelings came flooding out. I put my face in the side of her neck again and breathed deeply. I had to pull myself together. The scent of mango calmed me down and worked me up in a good way.

She ran her hands up and down my back, then into my hair and scratched my scalp. This girl would have me panting like a puppy in no time. I couldn't look her in the eye just yet, so I put my face in its favorite place, between her breasts and tried to just concentrate on the here and now.

"And now, Grasshopper, those other lips," she commanded. She liked ordering me around. But you wouldn't hear me complaining. So, I kissed my way down.
I kissed slowly towards my goal, tickling her belly button as I went. I could feel her pulling in her stomach. Didn't she know she was perfect just the way she was?

I eased those red lacy things down ahead of my lips. I tried to go slow even though I wanted to tear those babies off and glue myself to that Gold Coast of Love.

Deep browns and startlingly bright pinks. She reminded me of a freshly broken open fig.  Her taste was like salted caramel. She trembled and shook. I watched her face like a hawk as she cursed and tried to pull some of my hair out, to get me deeper. Hell, I was deep as I could get with my fingers and tongue. Then she pushed me away. I could breathe again, but she tastes way sweeter than air.

She fumbled in a bedside table drawer and gave me a condom. I opened it slowly, and almost fumbled it, til she took it from my trembling fingers, took it out of the packet then gave it back to me sans foil.

I took my jeans off and suited up. I rubbed myself along the slit, to lubricate it a bit more with her juices.

I looked into her eyes You sure? She nodded. I pushed in, and almost lost my mind. She was so tight, I almost didn't think I'd make it. I started to pull out, when I felt her unclench her muscles.

"I'm just playing with you. Go on," she chuckled.

She let me bend her knees back towards her ears at one point. I think she said something about yoga, but I was too far gone in the moment. The warmth, the heat, the intense smell of coconut, mango and her. The sound of us coming together and pulling apart. Flesh striking flesh. The little sounds we both made. It all felt so top-to-toe good. It was winding me up tighter than a bobbin until there it was again - that white light overload. I remembered that from last night.

When I as myself again, I was spooned up behind her. I didn't know what to say. So I stroked her from shoulder, down her silky back, over her nipped in waist,that luxurious curve of hip and thigh, as far as I could reach. She sighed.
"You're amazing," I said as I nuzzled into her neck again.

"And you Grasshopper, have a lot of promise. Go get rid of that condom."

I eased out of her and stood up. She watched me, as I took the condom off carefully and knotted it.

"Where do you want me to throw it?" I looked around for a bin.

"Down the toilet," she said then stretched like a satisfied cat in the sun. I took a step back not to jump on her and tickle her. And more.

When I came back from the loo, she was lying on her stomach, flipping through a magazine. She had on her T-shirt again, but I could see her but cheeks peeking out from under the edge. They were practically winking at me, so I rubbed them.

"Hey love, I saw a hot water bottle in the loo. Want me to run the kettle and fix it up for you?" I wondered idly if anyone had done an algorithm of how perfectly round a woman's arse can be.

"S'okay," Marianna turned to look at me, "The two hours are up now."

"Now we just have to worry about that 11 percent."

"Yeah, so don't skip town. In fact, I think I'm going to have to keep an eye on you."

"You mean like a girlfriend?" A guy can hope, can't he?

"You not easy," She laughed, so maybe I still have a chance, "I'm not your girlfriend."

"But you said you still had so much to teach me."

"Well, you can interview for the temporary, "she stressed that last word, " two-week position of boyfriend that's just opened up. At least til I get my period."

"Oh," I felt myself perking up. I started to put a little more pressure into the rubbing under her T-shirt. "D'you think I've got the practical part sorted?" This was looking promising.

"Well," She looked like she was thinking. Which was good, since she wasn't turning me down straight off, "Lets talk first about who you think is the greatest cricket player of all time  - Richards, Lara, Ambrose or Sobers?"

If my fingers hadn't already been halfway inside her, I would have protested harder that there wasn't one Aussie in the bunch.

 

~END~

End Notes:

Feedback is always appreciated. Most specifically, if you think the sex scene was workable, and if my male perspective was believeable. 

This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=2519