Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

12:45am and I had to post this before I went to bed. 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


A'isha gave a sigh of relief as the last model took to the runway. Having to deal with the temper tantrums were wearing her down, she just wanted to sleep for a week after tonight. A’isha spent the last week working 18 to 20 hour days on perfecting her line of summer wear.

 

As her friend and personal assistant Zaya came to the change room to tell her it was almost time to walk on stage to show her face and be congratulated she smiled at her and gave her a hug.

 

“Good job girl. They ate it up, They are calling you the next Coco Chanel, congratulations.”

 

 A'isha was stunned, this was only her second season doing her own designs and she was floored at how far she came.

 

“Thank you so much, Zaya you know I couldn’t do this without you. A chubby girl from New Orleans  making it big in fashion. So many people doubted me. Thank you so much for being there for me.”

 

“Girl you know I love you.”

 

A'isha and Zaya clung to each other tears falling freely down their cheeks. 

 

“Girl stop cryin’ you’re gonna look horrible on stage.”

 

They both laughed, walking down the halls towards the back stage and were just in time to hear her name announced. 

 

“Welcome to the stage one of the most amazing designers of the modern day Ms. A'isha Weston, who’s fresh bright ideas graced the stage tonight.” The crowd went wild, the applause was deafening as she took the stage, the lights almost blinding her with the cameras flashing quickly.

 

“Thank you so much, I’m glad you all enjoyed the show. Enjoy the rest of your evening I know, I will.”

 

She smiled and took a bow then exited the stage.

 

“Ms. Weston Ladies and Gentlemen.”

 

She packed up her bag, said goodnight to Zaya and the models before attempting to sneak out the back door. Just as she opened the door She was greeted by a large bunch of exotic looking flowers, held up by Elton. 

 

“Good evening beauty, I hope you don’t mind me coming a little early.”

 

Elton passed her the flowers, smiling down at her as she gave them a sniff.

 

“You were amazing tonight.”

 

A'isha smiled.

 

“Thanks I’m glad you think so, but what on earth are you doing here. I thought we were going out later tonight. I’m not nearly ready enough to go out with you.”

 

“Change of plans sexy. I was wondering if you wanted to do dinner and a movie at my place. We could order in and make a night of it.”

 

Elton thought about how tired she must be after the week she had. They talked each day even if it was for 5 minutes she did her best to accommodate him each and every time he called. Elton knew she was tired and didn’t want to take her out if she wasn’t 100%.

A'isha was relieved , she really didn’t feel like getting dolled up after the week she had. Though she would have done so gladly for the date with Elton.

 

She gave him a hug and kissed his cheek.

 

“Thank you.”

 

Elton took her hand, leading her towards his hummer. She didn’t expect that at all, she thought most surgeons drove flashy cars like Porsche or Jaguars.  After helping her into the vehicle he got in beside her and they were on their way.

 

“Nice Ride.”

 

“Betty is my baby.”

 

A’isha giggled a little. 

 

“I think its cute, you driving a suburban soccer moms vehicle” She couldn’t help but tease him a bit.

 

“Betty is badass, take it back woman.” 

 

Elton took his eyes off the road long enough glare at her before focusing on the road again. A'isha giggled at his antics. 

 

“I will not take it back, you know its true.”

 

Elton sighed, he would never get to have the last word in this relationship he knew that now and was surprisingly okay with that revelation. 

 

“Do you want to order in, Pizza? Pasta? Anything you want. Ladies choice.”

 

“how about West Indian? There’s a place coming up on the left that makes delicious curried chicken roti.”

 

“Sounds nice, I’ve never tried that before.”

 

The pulled into the packed drive way, then walked into the restaurant. Elton opened the door for A’isha and took her hand as they stepped inside walking hand in hand up to the counter. She looked over at him as he looked up at the menu. A’isha shrugged before ordering some of her favourites and things she thought he would enjoy, she paid before he could even take out his wallet. Elton gave her a look promising retribution but she just arched her eyebrow at him smirking. Not 5 minutes later their order was being called, the service was surprisingly fast for such a packed restaurant.

 

As they settled into the car Elton was salivating it all smelled delicious. A’isha’s stomach growled loudly and he was glad they were just a 10 minute drive from his place.

 

“Someone’s hungry.” 

 

Elton pointed out causing her to blush slightly.

 

“I seemed to have forgotten to eat today.”

 

“You shouldn’t do that, its horrible for your health.”

 

He pulled into the gated community, after putting his code in the gates opened and the guard nodded at him.

Elton pulled into his driveway as she spoke.

 

“Hey its not like I cant stand to miss a few meals.”

 

Elton snapped his head towards her.

 

“What do you mean by that?”

 

A’isha laughed nervously. 

 

“Come on Elton, you’re not blind and I’m a realist. I know I’m not a size 4. I‘ve accepted that about myself.”

 

Elton was upset at her nonchalant attitude.

 

“A‘isha, you are perfect. I’m a plastic surgeon I know I thing or two about beauty.”

 

She gave him a weird uncomfortable look.

 

“Then you should know that it wouldn’t hurt for me to lose a few pounds.”

 

“I think you are perfect just the way you are, if you ask me.”

 

The topic was one that A’isha never wanted to talk about with Elton, not on their first official date. She went completely quiet, they gave each other appraising looks before making their way to the front door of Elton’s home, he held the bags in his arms as he scanned his key in the door.

 

“Welcome.”

 

She looked around in awe at the spacious and well furnished home.

 

“Thank you, your decorator did a great job.”

 

“Thanks.”

 

He showed her around his home before they went to the dining room to have dinner. Everything looked and smelled great. The roti was amazing, then he was introduced to pineapple soda and pound cake. He would have to say it was one of the better meals he ever had. 

 

After putting the dishes into the dishwasher they settled into the living room. She picked the movie and her choice shocked him, Marvels the Avengers.

 

“You are so nerdy.” He poked her slightly.

 

“Says they guy that owns every marvel movie ever made.” She sticks her tongue out at him

 

“Shush woman the movie is starting.”

 

She giggles softly, the mood finally going back to normal.

 

Half way through the movie Elton was having a hard time concentrating, she was snuggled into this side and each time something exciting happened she would gasp, and if something dramatic happened she would sigh. She watched the movie and he watched her.

 

“Holy crap, Thor is so sexy.”

 

Elton was less than impressed.

 

“He is not sexy at all. Look at his long blonde flowing locks, He looks like Fabio.”

 

A’isha gave him a look. He loved how expressive her face was.

 

“He so doesn’t look like Fabio. Take that back!”

 

“I will not, he’s a Fabio wannabe.”

 

“He is not!”

 

“Is too!”

 

Elton shifted so his face was mere inches from hers.

 

“Thor is a Fabio wannabe.” he whispered.

 

A’isha didn’t hear a word he had to say her eyes were completely and utterly focused on his lips. Elton seized the opportunity and kissed her gently before pulling back slightly to look at her. She was beautiful even with her eyes closed after a few seconds she opened them just in time to see his lips descend upon hers once again.






Chapter End Notes:

Please Review.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.