Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Just wanted you guys to know that I had a wonderful time in Charleston, SC at the PubSmart Conference.

There were a lot of unpublished authors there as well as well established authors such as CJ Lyons.

A lot of information was shared and if you have any publishing questions I will be happy to share what I've learned.  Email me at:  preacharomantic@gmail.com.

Also, I spent quality time with Orna Ross, a traditionally published writer, teacher and founder of the Alliance of Independent Authors.  She would love for more new authors to join the Alliance as they have valuable tools for those who are just starting out.  Here's the site:

http://allianceindependentauthors.org/

Even though some of you are not ready for publishing yet, there are many of you who are putting out quality stories that are much better than a lot of the junk being sold on Amazon for $2.99 a pop. 

There are people out there writing sub par work that is chapter length (3k words) full of errors and calling it a "novellette" and charging $2.99.  They end the story in a bad place and then tell you if you want the rest that you have to pay an additional $2.99 for the privilege. 

I can tell you that the readers are out there looking for quality work. 

While I haven't recooped all my investment in "The Preacher's Son", I'm about halfway there and I get emails everyday from people asking me when the sequel will be out.  Im telling you guys, the readers are out there!

I hope that more of you will consider publishing your work and getting you just due.  Contact me if you have any questions.

 

Brenda

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.