Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Author's Note: Please excuse any spelling/grammar errors I make, and I only ask that you give constructive criticism. I ask that if giving constructive criticism, please give it in a nice and kind a way. Also, if you also see this story on The Sweetest Taboo Forum under a different name (Daffodil-Dreams). That is my account on there. Not that I've had any problems, but I don't want to be reported for any false accusations. Again, please review and excuse the errors.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Dru Hughes hardly was a domineering type; she could barely get her dog to get off the couch, even when she stamped her foot to "emphasize" her point. The animal, like most people, would look at her as though it just inwardly rolled its eyes. She was the very bottom of the dog-eat-dog food chain. But there was man she could easily control; whenever he was around and it was time to play, she came out.

 

She didn't have a spilt-personality or an alter ego (it amazed her that some people even still had those); it was like a primal instinct over took her body. The shy, scared, tender woman took a break and let this creature take over anytime that that man came near her.

 

That man in particular was currently walking briskly down the office corridor; he walked with a smile--more like a smirk--on his face. He talked to their fellow co-workers easily, unwavered, not a hint of any discomfort in his smooth voice. One of his pale hands ran through his messy, almost platinum blond hair in a relaxed way.

 

Dru smirked herself, her dark eyebrow lifting knowingly. Let's see if he can look that cool and collected later tonight. She shook her head, breaking the thought from her head. She never used to think like that, not that all of her thoughts were pure. However, he had her saying things--begging for things-she never even thought she'd want in a million years. She found herself doing things that never even crossed her mind before. She tried to keep the cuffs of jacket pulled down, wanting to hide the few marks the silver handcuffs left behind. She kept her legs crossed. The one stipulation she created for their agreement-keep it out of the office. So far, he seemed to be holding up fairly well; she, however, felt almost ready to slip up, almost.

 

That man walked toward her, finally. His strides still smooth as ever. "Good morning, Dru. I suppose you're already ready for this morning's board meeting." His voice was as smooth as honey, and despite being in the U.S. for a fair amount of time, his British accent still came through quite strong. That was one of the things, among others, that made all of the women of their company swoon and almost kill to make it into his bedroom. Dru liked to see them try.

 

Dru smiled brightly. "Of course, River. Will be walking separately, or do you care to accompany a woman such as myself?" she asked jokingly. She stood up, straightened out her skirt-suit, and felt a small grab on her butt as she walked. Sh*t. Did anyone see that? She looked around; all looked normal. She let the little grab go. He remembered the rules, well and clear.

 

Dru sat in her chair, and prepared early for the meeting. She knew, from habitual meetings, that the lights were typically shut off and the blinds closed to make sure the presentations were viewed "in the best possible lighting", and she didn't want to have look for her documents in the pitch dark. Just to annoy her, she mused, River Tyson sat next to her. The meeting still hadn't started, and they were the only ones in the room. He looked at her with his chin resting comfortably on his fist and wearing that trademark smirk. She shot him a look.

 

   "You know, to be sexing me on the regular, you sure are mean to me," he said, teasingly.

 

     "Excuse me, but the whole ‘sex thing' was your idea," she snapped back quietly. Blond-haired little--  

 

    "My idea?" He feigned shock. His voice turned to a low whisper. "I seem to recall us going back to my apartment after that office party, and saying how long it had been."

 

She bit her lip reflexively.

 

"And then we went to my bedroom," he was right in her ear now, "and then after we went to my pool table," .

 

Her legs rubbed together unconsciously, and her fingernails scratched down the arms of her chair as though her life depended on it.

 

"Are you getting wet?" His white hand moved over dark thigh, to her underwear and stayed there, never going in. "Let me help you remember so more, eh?" He gently rubbed her, and her toes immediately curled up, her eyes shut, and she had to use all of her willpower to keep the expletives she wanted to yell at bay. "We've gotten creative, haven't we?" He rubbed slower, occasionally going in circles, quickly making her "wet situation" worse. "My kitchen counter, remember that?" He rubbed faster briefly, making have to pant. "And your table." She gave a low and equally high-pitched curse as she leaned forward.

 

   "River," she panted, "no one can see us like this," she said, but he kept moving his fingers against her. Besides I'm supposed to be able to control you, not the other way around.

 

   "They can't; the blinds are already closed." He paused. "But if you scream as loud as you do with me, they may just hear you." He whispered the last part against her.

 

    "If we get caught,--" she started, trying and failing to keep a normal voice.

 

    "We won't," he whispered back quickly. She felt the muscles in her began to tighten under the work of his fingers. Before she could even say anything, she felt two his finger enter her, and she almost came just from impact. She could barely breathe. His lips found the side of neck, and he began to suck and bite gently. Her muscles kept tightening and tightening, and her will to not take him right there was quickly shrinking. She felt that final snap, and had to cover her mouth to muffle any moan or scream that threatened to leave her. She kissed him roughly. "In my office. Now." She grabbed his tie roughly. "And if we get fired; I'm so kicking the crap out of you."

 

   "Understood."

 

After explaining to the board members that they realized they made a miscalculation on a report, and had to redo it, and they should reschedule the meeting, Dru and River hurried to her large office. She locked the door behind them, closed the blinds, and when she checked and double-checked that no one could see what they really doing she launched herself at River, kissing him aggressively. He stumbled but quickly recovered; he sent his hands through her neck-length jet black hair. He turned them around, knocked a lot of the pictures and papers off of one of her desks, and sat her on the edge of it. He quickly, blindly yanked her underwear off, still lost in their kissing. "Why did you agree to this?"

 

  "Are you complaining?" They still kissed.

 

  "H*ll no. I just know how your rule."

 

  "I don't trust either one of us behind the wheel of the car in this condition." She unbuckled his belt, and quickly unbuttoned his pants as well while he worked open her top. "Stand up." She didn't argue; no time to. They had to hurry. He spun her around, leaned her against the desk, and entered her body in one swift fast motion. He didn't take his time; he moved quickly, exiting and entering her.

 

Dru felt herself barely breathing, every time she needed to breathe, a moan wanted to fly from her throat. That couldn't happen! People would know then. She was honestly glad something horrendous, like her desk rattling and shaking, wasn't happening. Even if she kept her job, she'd never live down the embarrassment of being caught doing the bad thing with a co-worker, let alone him. When he first start working here, she swore up and down that she liked nothing about him, despite the fact she saw him as brilliant.

 

Her toes were curling tightly up in her high heels. She was getting closer. Acting quickly but being careful, she turned around, removing the man from her briefly. She pushed him into her chair, roughly. She got on top of him, and moved her body as quickly as she could. Normally, she'd drag out every motion, every feeling, but she didn't have that kind of time. She covered his mouth, trying to keep his quiet as possible, all the while moving with a friction so fast flames could've been created. She felt it, that telltale tightening, she quickened further, and felt a release that caused her to make a long scratch with her nails down River's arm.

 

His normally cool face was flushed pink and sweat covered. He leaned his head back against her chair. "I know that was a quickie, but--"

 

  "That was insane," she finished, breathing hard.

 

He looked thoughtfully at the nameplate on the ground. "You know, you're going to have to change that to Mrs. Tyson one day," he said.

 

Her arms wrapped around his neck as she laughed. "How about Mrs. Dru Hughes-Tyson?"

 

  "No, woman," he slapped her bottom playfully. "You're taking my last name, and just my last name, so, you better get the form to get your letterhead and all of that changed."

 

He may have been a blond-haired jerk, but he was hers so, it was okay. She ran her fingers through his hair and kissed him. "You know, how are we going to play off the ‘sex smell'?"

 

    "Well, that's how I normally smell, but you might be in trouble though."

 

    "Smarta**," she cursed, under her breath.

 

He feigned shock. "How would your mother feel if she heard you using that kind of language, young lady?"

 

She laughed lightly.      

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.