Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

OK. So here are the cast members!

Blake Caldron

Leslie West

Kimberly Caldron

Sister Pam




Author's Chapter Notes:

Here we go! Not much character interaction between Leslie and Blake but it will come soon enough. 

Leslie's POV & Blake's POV




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


The Move from Louisville to NYC would be quite drastic for a few but it's almost like I was bred for this city. Leaving my family, friends, everything I know to go and begin my new chapter was exciting but also frightening. The only reason I made the huge move was due to my new job - becoming Ralph Lauren's new fashion executive, this meant I would be overseeing the collections, traveling the world, basically everything I wanted to do since I was a child. In Louisville I was always known as "Label", my fashion sense was much more advanced than anyones and to be honest Kentucky was only going to hold me back, so I moved to NY with my new job. Not knowing anyone didn't really scare me, instead I was extremely excited to do the whole fall in love with some super handsome Wall Street man, live on Park Ave and bring my kids to Central Park for lunch. Perfect right? 

By my third week at work my boss Pam Caldron really grew a liking to me, in almost a motherly fashion she made sure I had everything I needed to survive. I did it all, go clubbing, met a solid group of females who were my 'crew' but my work life was beginning to grow hectic. The Fall Collection had yet to be sent to me and I was sure to lose my mind when Pam walked in with a batch of cookies for me.

"Hey Doll" she said with a warm smile.

"Cookies at work? Don't want my interns thinking I'm a softie" I said with a quick bite.

"Listen, Hugo Boss is what's holding us back. The reports will be in by tomorrow, I suggest you take the day off.." she said exiting my office.

"Is that a suggestion or a command?" I said unsure.

"Command. Come with me, I have to go to my church tonight anyways, time for you to meet some people." she said leaving my office.

I wasn't too sure what to do, go with my boss to her church? That sounded weird, I wasn't even that much a church person but hell, to please my boss, I'd go to Sea World with her; packing up my stuff I followed her down to the garage.

"Please, I'll drive" I politely suggested.

"No No it's alright. Please allow me" she said pointing to the Maserati.

She didn't have to ask me twice. Getting into the car we had a nice heart to heart, I explained to her how I was a simple girl from the south and she was married to Yves Saint Laurent's CEO, I guess she wanted to stay in the fashion business. She went on and on about her children, I should have payed attention to what she was saying I'm sure it would have helped some of the mistakes I made. Arriving at her church I politely followed her and sat down next to her, a few minutes later her husband came in and sat next to us. He was old money, and you could smell it from a mile away. I politely smiled, after all I was taught manners and focused on the preacher who was spitting up a storm on the pulpit. I had to admit it was a very nice service, I wouldn't mind coming back here again. Then I felt the eyes, my neck grew hot, I did a quick glance around to see who was invading my space. Looking back at me were the most beautiful pair of blue eyes I had ever laid my eyes on. He politely nodded and turned away, who was this mystery guy I immediately thought. The look in his eyes was enough for me to rip off my clothes and to be with him wherever he wanted me. Yes I know, unholy thoughts in church, I should get struck by lightning. Exiting the church I found myself still staring at this man, our eyes would catch each other at times and we both couldn't fight the smile; if it wasn't for the preacher this man sure would bring me back to this Church.

**** BLAKE'S POINT OF VIEW****

I had a long day at work, I wasn't really all too excited about going to church tonight but I knew if Mom and Dad didn't see me, WWIII was about to go down. Sitting in my usual spot, clear across the sanctuary I saw my mom walk in with a very mysterious lady. She was beautiful, classy, sexy everything rolled into a tootsie roll. Why was she sitting next to my parents though? I noticed her the minute she walked in and I could barely focus on what Pastor was saying, her smooth brown legs were doing something to my soul that my wife could never do. Crap, my wife. Thankfully she isn't here tonight to see my drooling over woman, I never wore my wedding band anyways, this poor girl may take this the wrong way. Yet, I can't stop myself from looking at her, I shouldn't have smiled, but I couldn't fight it. I hope nobody was watching us, when she got up after the service was over I had to find everything within me to keep my mouth closed. The ass on this woman was insane, my wife had nothing on her. Shit, my wife. I really should stop looking at this beautiful woman. When she left with my mother I walked over to my father to figure out exactly who this mystery woman was.

"Hey pops" I said with a firm handshake.

"Hey son, how's everything" he replied with his own firm handshake.

"I'm alright, every thing is good.. Who was that with mom?" I asked nonchalantly.

"I believe her name is Leslie? Yeah something like that. Real nice girl, new head executive at RL."

"Wow, I would have never guessed that" I said with a laugh.

"Yeah, she's a nice little corvette" he said giving me a little shove "How's Kim?"

Kim, my wife. "She's alright, you know she's not really all about church anymore and stuff... " I said grabbing the back of my neck.

"Told you about that girl.." my father scolded me "But I'm not gonna start."

"Thanks pop" I said exiting the church. I looked around for my mothers Maserati but it was long gone, I sat in my car and thought long and hard about this lady. 

"Leslie" I kept repeating to myself. 

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.