Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Main Cast: Kayla Williams, Tyler Hollis, Aaron Kent, Traci Evens, India Winters, Mike Carson, and Keith Washington.

Supporting Cast: Victor Calvin President, John Hill CEO, Richard Davis CFO, George McDonald Marketing Manager, Cassandra Reed Vice President, Lisa Sterling, Jared Reynolds, Steve Ross, Betty Michaels, Jean Wynn, Steven & Sarah Hollis, David & Annie Hollis, Bob & Jackie Butler, Ruth & Michael Kent. = more cast maybe added.

Los Angeles Supporting Cast: Alex & Jasmine Kent, Wallace & Catherine Logan, Perry Parker, Veronica Kane, Linda Mason, Greg Long, Neil Peters, Clare Edwards, Carlson Marshall, Lucy Day.

Main Characters Backgrounds:

Kayla Alexis Williams: a twenty-eight year old single mocha skinned female beauty is a successful Project Executive well on her way to the top. Kayla's compassion, confidence, and ambitions as brought her farther in a short time then most that knew her had ever expected, her five foot five inch stature has always been a show stopper when she walked into a room wearing a pair of six inch heels always standing tall and proving to the big boys that she could play the same game as they did, her shoulder length hair only when it was tightly curled, hazel eyes, bright smile, and her witty personality brought most of the men in her office to their knees, and she wouldn't give them the time of day. Kayla was defiantly one of a kind and they all knew it.

Kayla was the only child of James and Tamara Williams, born and raised in Santa Barbra, California until she was five when she went to live with the only other living relative that she had, her grandmother on her father's side due to the untimely death of her parents. Cape Elizabeth Maine was a small town right outside of Portland. As the only grandchild of Helen Williams, an American, and Portuguese-Jewish decent Kayla had the best life a little girl could ever want, from private schools to the best clothes money could buy but Kayla was a very simple child she never asked for more then she needed. At the age of eighteen her grandmother passed away from a prolonged illness and Kayla found herself alone in the world.

Tyler Alexander Hollis: a thirty-eight year old single tan dirty blonde successful, charming just a bit rugged looking when he didn't shave one of the most prominent well respected Attorney in the business, he was an easy going most of the time head strong and usually got what he wanted. The gorgeous green eyed hunk of a man with broad shoulders standing over six feet five inches tall with a beautiful white smile that would light up a room would take life by the horns and wrangle it. He's the President of the two man law team, well known as Hollis and Kent law firm in Portland, it wasn't the biggest but it was the best he was defiantly every woman's dream, a keeper to any woman that could catch him.

Tyler was born and raised in South Portland, Main which was right outside of Portland, he's the youngest of two sons to David Hollis a CPA and Annie Hollis a grade School Teacher they were a middle class family that gave their sons the best they could and always taught and encouraged them to go after what they wanted in and out of life.

Traci Evens: A twenty-seven year old single blonde light eyes beauty successful Magazine Editor efficient, confident well spoken and head strong born and raised in Washington, State. She moved to main when her mother married a military career man and moved them across the world to Maine when she was sixteen. Traci is one half of the duo of Kayla's best friends they met when Traci was taking a summer pre-term college course at Husson. When her step-fathers tour was over she decided to remain there.

Aaron Kent: A thirty-eight year old single dark haired blue eyed male. He was born and raised in South Portland, Main. He's successful, ambitions, charming, confident, efficient and a smooth talking driven Attorney who uses his charms in and out of the courtroom and the bedroom. He's the best friend and business partner of Tyler who he has known since fifth grade. He's a lady man in all ways then one and usually never with the same one. But some would beg the differ.

India Winters: A twenty-six year old light brown curly haired dark eyed beauty is pushy, hard-working, smart and sassy and a successful second grade school teacher and the other half of the duo. India is the baby of the three; she like Traci met Kayla at a summer pre-term college course at Husson. India was born and raised in Westbrook, Main where the majority of her family lives she like Traci and Kayla graduated Husson University.

Keith Washington: A thirty year old single dark skinned nice guy born and raised in Brooklyn New York he came to Maine on one of his military tour when it was over and he decided not to pursue a career in it and stay in Maine. He works as a Research Developer at LMC.

Mike Carson: A thirty year old divorce blonde blue eyes cutie. He was born and raised in Westbrook, Main. He's a charming, confident, successful, prominent and well respected Engineer Executive he works in one of the top Engineers Company's in Portland and a ladies man.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


stories/1679/images/MINE_PORTLAND_CAST.jpg

stories/1679/images/2_CAST_FRIENDS.jpg

Evens                          Kent                          Winters

 

stories/1679/images/2_CAST_OTHER.jpg

Washington                         Michaels                       Carson

 

stories/1679/images/2CAST_BOY-GIRL_FRIENDS.jpg

    Ross                       Sterling                      Reynolds

 

stories/1679/images/2_Cast_10_Steven_and_Sarah.jpg

Hollis

 stories/1679/images/2_Cast_-_Bob_and_Jackie_Butler.jpg

Butler

stories/1679/images/2_Cast_10_David_and_Annie.jpg

Hollis

stories/1679/images/A_Portland_Ruth_&_Michael_Kent.jpg

stories/1679/images/2_CAST_CO-WORKERS.jpg

Wynn                     Hill                    Davis             McDonald

stories/1679/images/2_Cast_upper_level.jpg

 Los Angeles Cast

stories/1679/images/1_A_Los_Angeles_Main_Cast2.jpg

stories/1679/images/1_A_Los_Angeles_Partner_and_Friends_Cast.jpg

stories/1679/images/1_A_Los_Angeles_Cast_extria.jpg

stories/1679/images/1_A_Los_Angeles_Law_Cast.jpg2.jpg

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.