Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone!!! Heres the next chapter enjoy (^^)d ~




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 Drunken Confessions......and the scent of oatmeal

 

 

“Food food food! Yummy~” MinSo couldn't stop eating the different dishes in front of him, they had just ordered around fifteen different types of dim sum and had gotten some Japanese and Korean dishes ordered from the restaurant next door. “I'm not complaining or anything but why did you go and order all this other stuff too?”

 

“Well I thought that our soon to arrive guest would appreciate the thought.”

 

“Guest? A friend of yours?” Teddy asked reaching for some shrimp tempura, and taking a sip of beer.

 

“You could say that.” His phone vibrated, “In fact you guys will have the pleasure of meeting my friend very soon. They'll be here in five minuets or so.”

 

“Seriously YunHwa, you are always full of surprises,” YungJi picked up his beer and took a gulp before eating some fried tofu and steamed pork dumplings. “How 'bout we get this party started” he picked up the mic and threw it to JaeMan.

 

“Alright man, how about a bit of Usher to start us off!” JaeMan said in English.

 

10 minuets, four songs, three beers and countless amounts of dim sum later and the party was already in full swing. Everyone was enjoying themselves so much, especially MinSo who was coming towards the end of his song Insomnia, the Korean version by Wheesung. That it was only Teddy who looked up at the door at the faint sound of knocking.

 

And it was only Teddy who jumped out of his seat when Sora opened the door tentatively and walked in to the private karaoke room.

 

She wore a cute dark grey and black striped puffy shorts overalls, with a black long sleeved top underneath. Knee high long socks with a purple floral pattern and black ankle boots, her hair was down and loosely curled so that it looked effortlessly wavy. Damn~ this girl looks good, he thought.

 

“Sora!” YunHwa ran up and hugged her tightly.

 

“YunHwa-ssi, thanks for inviting me.” She blushed slightly at the sight of six very good looking guys suddenly staring at her wide eyed. “Um, hi everyone, I guess you probably don't remember me—”

 

“Yah! Of course we do, your Sora, YungJi's girlfriend right?!” MinSo greeted her eagerly, not noticing how much she was blushing, not from his comment, but from confusion.

 

“This is your girlfriend?” Teddy turned to an extremely embarrassed YungJi, “Damn bro you have great taste.”

 

“Leave it to YunHwa to invite YungJi's girl without YungJi even knowing” HyunShik couldn't contain himself.

 

Yah! Guys seriously stop with the girlfriend thing, you're all obviously overwhelming her right now.”

 

“Um guys” JaeMan stood up to join them “it's rude to speak all in Korean when the person your greeting and talking about so fondly doesn't understand Korean at all, from the confused expression on her face.”

 

They all froze for a second before turning to face Sora, who had been standing there awkwardly throughout the conversation. YungJi breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that she wouldn't have realised that they had kept on calling her his girlfriend, he had completely forgotten that they were even speaking in Korean.

 

* * *

 

“Sorry about that, I'm Lee JaeMan.” He said confidently speaking English with only a slight accent. “It's nice to meet you.” Apparently they had just realised that they had been speaking in Korean. And although Sora had picked up some from Teru, they had been speaking too fast for her to keep up.

 

The other's soon followed JaeMan's example and introduced themselves quickly.

 

“I'm Kim MinSo.” She noticed that his English was a bit more broken up and that he had more of an accent, but he was seriously cute, in a younger brother sort of way. “Nice to meet you.”

 

“Min HyunShik.” She reached out and shook his hand, “It's nice to meet you.”

 

“I'm Park HongJun, but people call me Teddy” He shook her hand, “You probably don't recognise me I'm a friend of theirs.”

 

“And I'm Kim YunHwa, duh, and you obviously know Park YungJi.” YunHwa hugged her warmly, to YungJi's annoyance.

 

She turned to face YungJi, “I hope you don't mind me just coming like this, it was kind of an unexpected invitation to say the least.” She cringed slightly at the memory of 15 years of martial arts training paying off.

 

“Of course not!” he said with a bit too much earnest “I'm glad you're here”.

 

Yah! You really pack a punch.” YunHwa laughed, “you guys should have been there, I was on my way back from getting the CD's when I saw Sora out running. I tried to call out to her but she had her earphones in so she couldn't hear so I—”

 

“So he grabbed me from behind and sent me into panic mode—”

 

“Yaaah~” he said in a cute whinny voice “I didn't mean to scare you like that but really, did you have to elbow me in the side and flip me over your shoulder and onto my back. I thought I was going to die.”

 

The rest of the guys, including YungJi, to Sora's embarrassment, stared at the two of them before bursting out into a fit of laughter.

 

“HAHA!! Serves you right YunHwa-ssi!”

 

“Yeah man! Good for you girl.” Teddy clapped her on the back.

 

“Maybe now you'll learn not to jump people from behind like that.” YunHwa pouted sarcastically at JaeMan's remark.

 

“He didn't hurt you did he? You must have been really surprised.” YungJi asked.

 

She saw the concern in his eyes and smiled at him reassuringly. “Nah, I'm fine. It just really shocked me, I don't like feeling vulnerable like that. But 15 years of mixed martial arts means, even if I don't look it, I'm a force to be reckoned with.” They all laughed.

 

“Then why don't we get back to the party” HyunShik picked up his beer “help your self to the food Sora, and YunHwa I believe its you turn on the mic.”

 

Sora took a seat in between Teddy and YungJi and quickly helped herself to some sushi, tempura and fried custard dumplings. YungJi laughed.

 

“I'm glad your enjoying the food.” Sora blushed.

 

“Yeah, I didn't get round to eating lunch today. So I'm super hungry!!” She said the last bit in her most over the top kawaii voice. Making YungJi laugh even more.

 

“About not calling you—”

 

“Oh it's ok, YunHwa already told me. About you losing your charger and your battery dying. No worries, I'm sure it'll turn up at some point.” YungJi breathed a sigh of relief, and made a mental note to thank him in the future. Maybe he would by him a new pair of trainers.

 

* * *

 

“You guys are really good I mean it.” Sora had just watched YunHwa and MinSo sing along to a Justin Timberlake song, and was now listening to Teddy and JaeMan rapping to an old Notorious B.I.G song. “Your voices sound professional,” and she should know being a singer herself she'd met many average sounding people, and very few people she would class as good, “have you ever tried? Being a singer I mean?”

 

YungJi thought about this, he didn't want to lie to her, but at the same time he wasn't sure if now was the right time to tell her everything. Really, he was just afraid of scaring her away. “Tried? Yeah I guess you could say that.” That wasn't a lie, was it?

 

“What hap—”

 

Hyung!! It's our turn, hurry up~” usually YungJi would get annoyed at HyunShik for interrupting him, but for once he had really great timing.

 

“Coming!!” He turned to Sora in apology.

 

“Go on, I really want to hear you sing.”

 

“Then what do you want to sing hyung?”

 

“How 'bout Kanye West's Stronger?”

 

“My English isn't amazing, but I know that song well enough, alright. Lets do this.” They bumped fists jokingly.

 

*Work it, make it, do it,

Makes us harder, better, faster, stronger!*

 

Sora watched in awe as the two preformed, despite the song not even being in their first language, they sung it with so much charisma, that she just couldn't take her eyes off of them.

 

*Let's get lost tonight

You could be my black Kate Moss tonight

Play secretary, I'm the boss tonight*

 

Together they started to freestyle some basic dance moves, she found it amazing how they could feed off of each other's energy like that, making it seem choreographed.

 

* And we'll do anything when the time's right

Ugh, baby, you're makin' it (harder, better, faster, stronger)*

 

She felt her heart beat faster, as her eyes locked with his. It was like he was singing for her and only her. As if no-one else was even in the room.....

 

*Don't act like I never told you

Never told you [x4]

 

Never over [x8]*

 

She couldn't stop a wave of disappointment followed by awe wash over her, when the music faded.

 

Sugoi!!! You guys both sing amazingly. I mean all of you guys, I can tell how close you all our just by the way you each interact with one another when performing.”

 

Yah! Unni, this is nothing—Ow! JaeMan hit MinSo before he could say anything else.

 

“Here” HyunShik passed his mic to her “everyone else has sung, so it's your turn now.” He grinned at her.

 

“Sing sing, sing sing!” MinSo clapped his hands.

 

Well I guess it's only fair, she thought, now what's a good party song?? Ah!~I know. “Ok then mina-san for your entertainment I will now be singing Keshas's Tic Tock.” Already feeling the surge of confidence she always got when on stage, she bowed dramatically.

 

*Wake up in the morning

Feeling like P Diddy (Hey, what's up girl?)*

 

*Got my glasses

I'm out the door

I'm gonna hit this city (Let's go)

Before I leave

Brush my teeth with a

Bottle of Jack

'Cuz when I leave for

The night I ain't coming back*

 

Being familiar with the song she sang every word with confidence and feeling. She liked the playfulness and rebellious vibe of the lyrics. Without hesitation she danced along and acted out some of the actions described, just having fun with it all.

 

*Don't Stop, Make it pop

DJ blow my speakers up

Tonight, I'mma fight

'Til we see the sun light

Tick tock, on the clock

But the party don't stop, no

Whoa whoa oho [x2]*

 

 

As soon as the music stopped she posed, slightly out of breath, but feeling exhilarated from the chance to preform freely, without the usual pressures that came from being an idol. The guys all clapped and whistled loudly.

 

The night continued on in the same manner. Sora had never had so much fun, truthfully she had only been to karaoke rooms a few times before back home. Because of her busy schedule as a trainee and then as an idol, she had never had the chance to develop a 'normal' social life. As she sat next to YungJi, now listening to a rather drunk Teddy rap, she began to think about how tired she was, not because of this night, but because of the past year, and the toll it had taken on her

 

As her thoughts began to drift, and her unconsciousness took over. Her eyes started to close and she fell asleep unknowingly against YungJi.

 

* * *

 

It was only when YungJi felt Sora's head on his shoulder that he realised she had fallen asleep. She never stopped surprising him, how she could fall asleep with all the noise he didn't know. Trying not to disturb her too much, he reached over for his coat. Carefully, he moulded the jacket into a make shift pillow and placed it on top of his lap. He then guided her head down so that she was resting on his lap. After a few minuets, much to YungJi's happiness, she had snuggled up against his chest in a foetal position, so that her knees were against his side. Every now and then he would reach down and stroke her hair and pat her forehead soothingly, concerned by the fact that sometimes it looked as if she was having nightmares. Apart from that he was just content with looking at her, however weird that seemed. To him her sleeping face was a beautiful image.

 

“Ah~ hyung did she fall asleep?” MinSo asked in Korean.

 

“Yeah, I'm going to take her home in a second, I just wanted to let her rest for a bit. Pass me her bag please, I'll see if her address is written somewhere.”

 

Araso hyung.

 

“JaeMan-ah can I borrow your car keys, Sora fell asleep I need to take her home. You guys can get in Teddy-ssi car instead OK.”

 

“Sure no problem, drive safe.” YungJi caught the keys JaeMan had just thrown at him.

 

* * * *

 

“Sora.....Sora......Sora...” YungJi unbuckled his seatbelt and reached across trying to get Sora to wake up.

 

“YungJi-ssi” she looked at him, slight confusion on her sleepy face “where am I? Uh, did I fall asleep?”

 

“Yeah you fell asleep” he laughed softly “I thought driving you home would be best.”

 

“Home?” she looked out the window “how did you—”

 

“I found your address written on a piece of paper in your purse. Sorry I didn't want to wake you.” He blushed slightly.

 

“Its fine, thanks for driving me back. Sorry I fell asleep” she scratched her head out of embarrassment and quickly wiped her mouth, just in case she had drooled. “Then, I better get going.” She reached out to unlock her door.

 

“I'll walk you to your door.” He reached for her bag in the back seat and then quickly got out and walked with Sora to her front door.

 

“Again thank you for looking after me, I appreciate it.” She smiled up at him and reached out for her things. He couldn't take his eyes off her, he had always said to his hyungs that it he ever found a girl that he really liked he wouldn't let anything stop him. Including himself, and his stupid nerves.

 

“Sora,” her dark hazel eyes looked up into his “I— can I be your boyfriend?”

 

It was at this moment that Sora realised something. YungJi was the guy for her. Never throughout her eighteen years in this world had she ever heard that before. Usually the guy would say things more along the lines of 'will you be my girlfriend' or 'be mine'. Instead he came out with 'can I be your boyfriend' as if she was too good for him. She made her mind up, I won't let the past hold me back.

 

“My boyfriend huh?” she almost laughed affectionately at his anxious expression. “I really like the sound of that. Me being your girlfriend that is.”

 

“Really.” He took a step closer to her, so that there was barely two inches between them. “Then~” he leaned forward and kissed her softly on the cheek, and then gently on the lips “it's official.”

 

“~yep official” she breathed softly. She blinked several times before her thoughts finally connected again “I better get going, it's kind of late.”

 

“Ok, I'll call you tomorrow then.”

 

“Tomorrow” she punched the code into the door and practically ran up the stairs.

 

YungJi almost laughed out loud at her fast get away, but instead as he turned to get back into his car, thought about the soft feeling of her skin, the taste of her soft lips, and the faint smell of, oatmeal and cinnamon?






Chapter End Notes:

Hope u liked it :) Plz comment and rate :D







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.