Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry. I know this is switching back and forth between first and third person. But I have never written a story before so I'm just going to stick with what I'm doing.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Usually I enjoy waking up this early. The earlier you wake up the more you can get done during the day, that’s my philosophy anyways. Yet today I wasn’t waking up with the usual pep in my step, coffee something I usually scoff at, is going to be much needed this morning. Dragging on my sweats and loafers, I decided a drive to Starbucks would be just what I needed to star this dreaded day. Dammit! I knew I shouldn’t have come to Starbucks, I just knew that it would be crowded. If I didn’t need the coffee so bad I would definitely bounce. I do not have the patience to wait in lines, freaking Americans and their need for coffee. Well look at that my day just got a lot better, waiting in line about four people in front me is an ass that is just asking for me to ride it and legs that I feel would look great around over my shoulders. I need to meet this chick so I can see the front of her and if she meets my expectations, I just might let her ride my stick. Ahhh Shit, this dumb bitch just spilt her coffee on my $80 sweats, there is no way this stain is getting out. Frustrated, I decided this asshole needed a putting down and I would definitely be glad to be the one to dish it out. “What the hell!!! You can’t see where you’re going? Stupid Cow! You fucking Americans can never do anything right!! I hope you know you’re going to buy me a new pair of loafers and sweats. So that’s going to cost you $220, and I’ll only accept cash.” “I’m so sorry Aiden!! I’m just in a rush. I have to get this back to my boss or else I’ll be fired and I really need this job. I’m pretty much broke. Can you just take an IOU or just forget about this? I mean you are rich!” “I see you know of me and if you know of me then you must have heard about me. Correct Mss.…?” “My name is Me…” “Actually it doesn’t really matter, all that matters is that you pay me back. You won’t get through life if people just let you get away with any and everything. Sooo let this be a lesson, hmmm. When you get your first paycheck, send it to this address, and don’t think I won’t remember. And since you know of me, then you also know I can make your life a living hell. By the way Me.. Its Mr. Neeson no one calls me Aiden except for my friends and you are far from that. Understood?” “Yes Mr. Neeson.” “Good.” Awww that felt good, think I relieved a lot of stress chewing out that young brat in front of everybody. I don’t even need coffee anymore. Turning around I left Starbucks with the previous thought of meeting the brunette hotty with a body gone from mind. Stepping into my custom made Tom Ford suit and Gucci shoes; I was ready to start my final day as President and CEO of my baby, Aries Route 6 Designs. Hopping into my refurbished Camaro, (what? I may like foreign designs but I’m all about the American Muscle) I headed towards downtown Los Angeles. As I merged onto the 5, I began to reminisce on the days when I first started the company. It was just me traveling around on the last of my inheritance and absorbing different cultures and their unique styles, when I stumbled upon the idea of starting a fashion forward men’s fashion house. I already had an impeccable sense of style, fitting different pieces from different cultures, etc., after learning how to sew, I was the complete package. However, no one was taking me seriously. Calling my ideas radical and senseless, the top fashion people proclaimed men were not ready to wear my kind of fashion. With no support, I sold everything I had and used the last 1 million of my inheritance and started my company. And now I have the top men fashion house in the world and one of the top fashion houses in the world. A multi-million dollar empire and I owe my success to no one else but myself. It was my vision, my designs, my hard work that made route 6 what it is today. Of course I owe my downfall to myself also. For when one works hard one has to play hard, at least that was my philosophy. There were women, parties, alcohol, drugs, Hollywood and friends who encouraged it all. When you have everything at your fingertips, why not make use of it. Of course, money is needed for these expensive habits and my company started going under but all I needed were a few investors and why not invest in my company it is making money. However, it got to the point where I was no longer the major stock holder and my title was now just a façade. I no longer held the reigns to the company and they decided to just sale it right from under me. Sure I was getting a huge paycheck out of it but they were literally tearing me apart from my baby that I created, nurtured, loved, cried tears of anger and joy over. There was going to be a huge gap missing from my life. One that I don’t ever know if I will be ever able to fill, there is now an empty spot in my heart. My passion is gone. Arriving at the high rise, I took a deep breath and walked in ready to sign the papers and with that my life away.












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.