Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



Damn, I hate, hate, hate waking up this early! But when you have a successful restaurant that you run and are the Executive Chef, sacrifices must be made. Nothing wakes me up better than a jog and a cup of Starbucks, Venti size, of course. Rolling out of bed I threw on my shorts and sneakers for a jog to Starbucks, I mean why not kill two birds with one stone.

Vivian walked into Life is a Beach with a pep in her step, feeling much rejuvenated after the very big and delicious Caramel Frappuccino. Ready to start her day Vivian checked to see if all her orders were in and began prepping the food. If anyone were to walk in right now they would see a smile of almost orgasmic bliss on Vivian’s face for she is at her most peaceful when she has food in her hands. And it was during this moment her annoying partner in the restaurant, Pierre, walked in.
Seeing the smile on Vivian’s face almost made Pierre cum right then and there, watching Vivian in motion as she prepped today’s menu is something made for wet dreams. Though of average height there was nothing average about her. She had long, lustrous brown hair that ended at her breasts and what breasts they were. Round, firm, and perky they were what every man dreamed of. Her face is oval with warm chocolate eyes you can lose yourself in, a perfect nose, and luscious lips that beg to be nibbled on. Long supple legs and a firm round ass rounded out this perfect picture and it was all covered in smooth skin the color of warm chestnuts. Seeing and working next to her every day is why Pierre decided to go into business with Vivian. If he can’t have her being next to her all day every day is the next best thing.

Watching Viv chop and prep the veggies, etc. Pierre once again got annoyed. Someone as beautiful as Viv has no business getting her hands dirty. And he has no problem telling her that.

“Viv, you don’t belong back here!! I don’t know how many times I have to say this.”

Vivian groaned in frustration, here we go again. Frankly, she was tired of his ass and couldn’t wait until she had enough cash to finally buy him out, but for now she just tolerated him, barely.

“And Pierre, I don’t know how many times I have to tell you I enjoy being back of house. Cooking is my passion, my dreams. I honestly don’t know what you don’t understand about that. You’re a reasonably intelligent man and I’m pretty sure I didn’t stutter. And once and for all DON’T CALL ME VIV.”

“Viv! Excuse me Vivian. I understand where you are coming. You of all people should know that I know that this is your passion. I mean I did put up money for your dream didn’t I? But I still feel as if your beauty and charm will help serve to brighten the front of house. Is that so hard to understand? Can you understand where I’m coming from?”

Vivian knew where this conversation would lead this conversation was a pretty much a monthly occurrence but now was not the time to argue tonight was a big night and everything had to be perfect. Deciding to make a slight compromise, Vivian just decided to give Pierre what he wanted to hear, kind of.

“How about this Pierre, I do what I usually do back here and I’ll come out and talk to the committee and the critics. Does this satisfy you at all?”

Gathering his pride because Pierre is indeed an intelligent man and he knows when he is being pacified, he left her domain but not before one last parting shot.

“That sounds fine Vivian but Vivian, please don’t forget where you came from. And never forget who is in charge here. I can break you.”

As the door shut behind him, he heard her murmur something but he didn’t really care. He had had the last word.

“He calls himself a man, a snake is more like it.” Vivian honestly could not take Pierre anymore. Every day that he was near her was another day closer to her snapping. And she definitely could not snap right when she had so much to lose. Tonight was the big night. Food critics and the committee of stars were eating here tonight. She had just started to gain success but a review from them could be the difference between freedom and life under Pierre’s thumb. With a good review and more stars added to her restaurant she would meet the terms of Pierre’s contract, so tonight had to be perfect for more reasons then one.












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.