Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I know this story was collecting a bit of dust, but it's back, and things are about to heat up! I hope you like it!! Please comment and tell me what you think :) -kmaj




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Ana tugged on her electric blue Doc Martins and laced them up tightly, flexing and pointing her toe to get a feel for the boots. She had errands to run today, errands that she couldn’t put off any longer, so after numerous attempts, she’d finally dragged herself out of bed and got ready. She’d put on her black Dolce jeans, black XO top, and denim vest. She spent a half an hour curling her hair into dramatic waves and doing her makeup. Tat’yana Jackson did not leave the house without looking drop dead gorgeous, when she grew up one thing she always learned was that appearances are everything. She’d personally seen Mikhail pump a man full of bullets, but he didn’t even bat an eye a day later when a detective asked him about the dissapearance. Papa Mitri always told her “Yesli vy posmotrite nevinnye lyudi budut predpolagate7;, chto vy nevinny, tak chto derzhite vashi vzglyady , chtoby vozlyublennyi” (If you look innocent, people will assume you’re innocent, so keep your looks in order sweetheart). She took the words to heart and always maintained her image. She wouldn’t leave her apartment without looking anything less than flawless, and she could bluff her way out of anything. Not that she ever needed to, all of her illegal activity was covered up my Nikolai and Misha, and they would hardly ever let her get her hands dirty.

Ana went downstairs and swung her leg around to straddle her Harley until she heard the sound of metal clunking together and a frustrated grunt made her hesitate. Ana turned around to see a cherry red 1986 Mustang with the hood propped up, and a very shapely ass clad in denim bending over it. Ana smirked, she knew exactly whose ass she was checking out. Ana made her way around to the other side of the car and cocked her hip onto the side of the car to look down at the man currently screwing up his car transmission.

“Ahem.” She cleared her throat and the man underneath the hood of the car jump up at the sound, effectively bumping his head on the underside of the hood. John rubbed his head and cursed under his breath.

“Damn it, Ana you can’t sneak up on people like that.” He grumbled, making his way out from underneath the car and pulling a rag from his back pocket to wipe his hands. “What are you doing?” he asked. Ana smirked and moved around to stand next to him.

“Well,” she started, bending over the car to look at the distributer, “you’re messing with the wrong part of your car. Your issue is with the distributor.” She explained, pointing to two cables that john hadn’t even noticed before. Of course, John wasn’t noticing much now, seeing her bent over his car was much to enticing to pay attention to anything else.

“Mhmmm.” He hummed, watching her stretch herself across the car, making her shirt ride up a few inches to show more of her smooth dark skin. John watched the newly exposed skin with great interest before returning his attention to her bubbly shaped ass. He began to wonder if jeans always cupped butts this way or if it was only for Ana. When she reached the cables she connected them and stood back, satisfied with her handy work.

“Just make sure that those two stay connected.” Ana said, stepping back with a self satisfied smirk, she snatched the rag out of John’s hands and wiped her own hands off. “You’re welcome.” She boasted with a smirk and dropped the rag back into his hands. John rolled his eyes and sighed.

“So, Ana, nice to see you again.” He began, shutting the hood of the car and walking around to the driver’s side. He leaned through the window and cranked the car, his eyes widening when the car started effortlessly. He gave Ana a look of surprise and chuckled when she began to dust invisible dirt off of her shoulder.

“So you know your way around a car, that doesn’t change the fact that you steal the newspapers from innocent civilians.” He muttered, rolling his eyes at her cockiness.

“Oh puh-lease, don’t hate John, I’m sure you’re good at something. Like…knitting.” She joked. John quirked his eyebrow and leaned back against the car.

“I know something that I’m very good at princess, maybe one day I’ll show you.” he flirted, his smooth deep voice sliding over her with devilish promise, sending a sudden punch of need through Ana that she hadn’t expected to feel. Ana flipped her hair over her shoulder and pursed her lips.

“I’m sure you will Boy Scout, but in the mean time, I have to go get things done.” She said, turning to walk back to her bike. John nearly passed out when he saw her straddle the bike. There was no way that bike was safe for her.

“You’re riding that?” he asked, walking closer to her and scowling. Ana rolled her eyes, she was used to men trying to be macho and keep her safe, she got enough of that from Nikolai and Misha, but it was cute watching John get his boxers in a twist…or did he wear briefs? Ana shook the thought from her head and revved her engine.

“Yes boy scout, I am riding this big scary powerful motorcycle.” She grinned sarcastically. “Why, you don’t think a woman can handle an engine between her legs?” she asked

“Maybe not all women, that’s a dangerous piece of machinery Ana. Though I’m sure you can handle a lot of power between your legs.” He growled, looking longingly down at the area between her legs and biting his lip. John’s mint green eyes flashed darkly with every word he said, Ana’s breath caught in her throat with a gasp. She licked her bottom lip nervously, her eyes widening for a moment before she gained her composure and smirked. His brazen flirting nearly threw her off of her normal game, but Ana was raised amongst the best, she knew how to bluff better than anyone. Ana leaned back slightly on the Harley, her back arching slightly, pushing her breasts forward and her hips back, forming a seductive pose that nearly had John’s eye bulging out of his head. Ana smirked, she knew that with a slight wiggle of her hips it would make her appear as though she was riding her bike, that’s that was exactly what she did. She rotated her lip slightly and watched John’s eyes darkened further.

“Problem boy scout?” she asked, cocking her head to the side and batting her long dark eye lashes. John took a deep breath to calm himself and shook his head no.

“Nothing you should worry your little head over princess. Where’s your helmet?” he asked, noticing that she hadn’t put one on and there wasn’t one on her bike.

"I don't have one." she replied with a casual shrug.

“You don’t have one?” he growled, stepping towards the bike. Ana saw the fierce determined look in her eyes, it was the same look that Nikolai and Misha gave her when she bought the bike. She knew it was dangerous, even with a helmet, and the fact that she refused to wear one while riding nearly drove Mikhail insane. He had yelled at her in both English and Russian, switching between the two as his frustration grew, but eventually the twins knew that Ana was not going to change her mind. She loved to ride her bike but helmets felt so constricting, having something so close around her head, heating up around her, and she hated helmet hair. When she rode her bike she wanted to feel free, exposed, and powerful. Speeding through the highway on two wheels, to metal exterior surrounding her, just the wind and Ana was not going to sacrifice that for anything. She could tell with every step John took that he was going to try to convince her to get off the bike, so she began to pull the bike forward, out of her parking spot and further away from John.

“Ana, get off of that death trap. I’ll drive you wherever you need to go but you are not going to ride that thing without a helmet. It’s not safe.” He reached out to grab her, his face turning red, but she pushed the engine further away.

“No thanks boy scout, I’m ok. See ya later.” She sang, blowing him a kiss she sped out of the parking lot, leaving a very pissed of cop behind her.

Ana looked down at the glass case in front of her, her eyes wide with greed and mischief as Luca pulled out the newest toy that Ana was about to purchase.

“Here you have it Tat’yana, a gold plated 6 cylinder double-action revolver, shipped from Argentina, just got in yesterday.” Luca stated, pushing the velvet case closer for Ana’s inspection. He lifted one of the guns up and hit the cylinder release hatch to show her the chambers. “As you can see, it is in top condition, hand welded, and unregistered.” Ana looked up at him, giving him her most charming smile and feel giddy when his eyes softened slightly. Luca was the Aleksandrov family’s most trusted weapons expert. Every gun Ana owned was purchased through him personally. She could have gone through Nikolai or even one of the Aleksandrov generals, but she liked Luca. He had black hair shaved close to his head, strong cheekbones, and fierce dark eyes. He also had a silver hoop lip ring that gave him a hardened bad boy look. He was tough, street smart, and witty. She thought of him as a friend, he always let her know what kind of merchandise he had, and helped her with some other little side projects that Ana was working on. Plus, it didn’t hurt that he had a soft spot for her. Ana had been meaning to get a smaller gun for a while, something she could fit in a smaller purse, so she’d asked Luca to help her out and he’d texted her this morning to let her know that he had something for her, so Ana had came down to see him at his condo to pick up her newest toy.

“Anything else I can do for you Ms. Jackson?” he asked, sticking a chopstick in his mouth and folding his arms.

“Do you gift wrap?” Ana smirked, tilting her head to the side and widening her eyes, she blinked up at Luca in an attempt to portray innocence. Luca smirked at her and used his tongue to navigate the tooth pick to the other side of his mouth, he stood up and walked to the large shelf behind him to get her some bullets. He returned with a pack for Ana and placed it on top of the velvet case, feeling the smooth cover against his finger tips.

 “When is your next race Tat’yana?” He chuckled, leaning back on his arm chair and stretching out his long legs. Ana rolled her eyes, Luca was the only person who called her by her full name, no matter how many times she told him not to.

“Next week, down at Playa Del Ray. Are you going to join?” she asked with her eyes lighting up with mischief. Luca chuckled and shook his head.

“No way, I don’t want to be on the road with you. Remember who helped you out last year? You nearly had us thrown off a cliff.” He scoffed, thinking about the frightening experience of being Ana’s passenger in Vegas. Ana had been doing an “Anything Goes” drift race up a very high canyon, and needed a passenger to help her out. There were many dangerous people with high stakes, and in a race like that, and deaths were considered casualties. He was supposed to be there to shoot at any people who targeted Ana’s car but he hadn’t needed to. She drove like a maniac, up the cliff with no regard to gravity whatsoever and left all the other competitors in the dust. Luca vividly remembered going so fast he was pressed against the leather seat, the view down the cliff into jagged rocks beneath them, and Ana’s warrior cry of victory as she crossed the victory line.

“Oh puh-lease, you were safe the entire time.” She muttered, standing up and stretching out her legs.

“The rear of the car was hanging over the cliff when you reached the top, we nearly fell.” He exclaimed, his face a mask of shock.

“But we didn’t fall, I had it entirely under control. You really shouldn’t worry so much.” She sighed and shook her head dramatically.

“And you really shouldn’t be an insane adrenaline junkie.” He stood up, grabbed the velvet box and walked her over to the door and opened it. “Riding with you has taken ten years off my life, I’m pretty sure I grew a grey hair after that race.”

“Oh Luca darling,” she purred, standing on her toes she pressed a quick kiss to his cheek and stepped through the door way, “You’d look sexy with grey hair. Thanks for the present.” She smirked and walked away. Luca shook his head and took a moment to watch her walk before he closed his door and got back down to business, he had a shipment of semi-automatic weapons coming in tonight for the Aleksandrov’s and some information on an old friend that they may be interested in.

Ana was speeding back to her apartment, her new toy in the side bag on her Harley and she was very excited to play with it. Of course she was rarely in a position to actually shoot at anyone, but she could dream. She turned onto the expressway, loving the wind numbing her face, she barely noticed when she passed a cruiser parked on the side of the road. She heard a siren and saw a flash of red and blue in her side mirror. She cursed and pulled over, she knew she should have taken one of her unknown dirt roads but she preferred riding on smooth terrain. She cut the engine and kicked down the kick stand, she did not feel like going through this hassle, but most cops were on the Aleksandrov payroll, so she knew she could make this disappear. Ana could hear the cop’s footsteps as he made his way to her bike. Ana nearly fell off the bike when she recognized the voice that came from behind her.

“Get off the bike princess.”

Ana twisted around and found herself face to face with a very angry John.






Chapter End Notes:

hope you like, comment please!!-kmaj







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.