Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 

stories/1893/images/the_diva_herself.jpg

 

stories/1893/images/logo_3.jpgstories/1893/images/wet_my_whistle.jpg           

WET MY WHISTLE 




Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi everyone!  First the PSA- The characters mentioned in this work do not belong to me. They are owned by their respectful owners and FOX. Only the idea was mine.  Song Credit: Lifehouse.  "All That I'm Asking For"

Also for those who have been waiting LMBYC- i did not abandon the fic, just had to refocus.  It should be up and runnign soon.  Once again, thank you for your patience and enjoy! 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Wet My Whistle...

It was her all along.  It had always been her.  Mercedes Jones.   He let the disbelief and relief wash over him.  Why did he even waste his time with that ratchet or the other waste of a trifling heffa? Mercedes tried to warn him.  As usual, he let his dick do the talking. Wrong move.

He had no clue how it started or when it happened.  He wanted Mercedes...period.  She almost killed him with the outfit she wore today. Her slightly low cut purple top, indigo blue mini and matching purple stilettos made him crazy.  Those hips in that skirt boy.  The signature perfume she wore.  Deadly. With every brief contact, all he thought about was his hands tightening around those curvy, righteous hips of hers.  Her body sprawled over his. Yeah, he dreamed about it 24/7. She signaled her you will obey my every command- get in my bedroom cocoa eyes look at him- only him.  Mercedes Jones added up to one hell of a moving violation and no one could fucking tell him otherwise.  He wanted, wait, scratch that... needed to plead guilty to any charge her mind could conjure.

"Anybody home?" she asked.

Oh no, the smile. The kink to his armor.  Dammit man, those lips. She wore his favorite lipstick to torture him.

"Sorry, what?" he countered.  He prayed that one of her talents didn't include telepathy

He watched as an amused look caressed her features.  "Forgot how the song goes?  I thought this was supposed to be a duet."

Oh, I'm in the mood for a lesson but it ain't got nothing to do with this song.  

"My bad, Merce.  Got distracted for a minute. I'm ready."

"You sure?" she asked, her brow flexing upward.

He nodded.

"Okay, "she breathed. "One... Two..."

Mercedes guided her fingers over the keys.  The intro rippled through the room:

 

Gravity pulls and we fall from the clouds

We prove to each other that we're both human now

The time that we spent

Trying to make sense of it all

All that I'm asking for is that you need nothing more

And nothing comes in between

Our love and it's fragile, see

All that I'm asking for

You're all that I'm asking for

 

 

Then Mercedes melodic voice floated in:

Now we walk together

Knowing where we've been

Knowing mistakes are being mistaken again

It's in the past tense

There is no making sense of it now

 

All that I'm asking for

Is that you need nothing more

And nothing comes in between

Our love and it's fragile, see

 

All that I'm asking for

You're all that I'm asking for

 

They smiled at each other during the chorus:

In the still of your hands

Anything can happen now

With every beat of my heart

Love speaks in silence

In the still of your hands

Anything is possible

With every beat of my heart

 

Him:

The time that we spent

 

Her:

Trying to make sense, of it all

 

Both:

All that I'm asking for

Is that you need nothing more

And nothing comes in between

Our love and it's fragile, see

 

Her:

All that I'm asking for

You're all that I'm asking for

 

Both:

You're all that I'm asking for

 

Mercedes held the final note as the piano's echo faded away.  She looked at him again, easing into a smile.  "Much better."

He let his gaze focus on her lips. Fuck, he wanted a taste.  He inched closer.                  

"Merce, I..." he whispered. 

He rested a hand on her face and leaned in. He dropped soft kisses along her lips. He traced his tongue over hers and smiled to himself when he felt her lips part slowly.  He felt her trying to push him away, but the seductive hurricane that was Mercedes Jones swirled around him and he got swept up.  

"Where the hell did that come from?" she asked, giving a forceful push.  Mercedes rose, eyes now smoldered anger.  "What is wrong with you?"

With lightning speed he stood and hoisted her up on the piano. He possessively locked onto her hips.

 "Stop playing, Jones."  He flushed her close.  The scent of the perfume chased all thoughts out of his brain. Nothing mattered but this moment.  She was so beautiful. He moved his left hand, caressing her shoulder.

He paused for a moment, commanding another kiss.  Mercedes complied, creating a spark of possessiveness that coursed through his veins.  Another quick jerk brought her nearer and he smirked at the small gasp.

His voice dropped to a sexy rumble beside her ear.  "He's a non-factor between us, you know."

He cupped her face, throwing all his intensity at her.  "Merce, this is not a game.  I am not playing with you.  He got too comfortable in my spot and I'm claiming it."

Another forceful kiss attacked her.  This time, he dragged it out like a man savoring his last meal.  He broke the kiss. He rested his gaze on her.  Then travelled to her lips.  The way she kisses is a sin, one I'm willing to commit over and over.

He stepped away.  Placeholder should be here any minute now.  3...2...

"Hey babe, "Shane said as he readjusted the strap on his bookbag.  Shane gave a slight nod.  "Finn. You guys done?"

Mercedes still stunned, simply nodded. Finn smiled. 

"Yeah man," Finn replied.  He turned towards her.  "See you in study hall."

Finn felt Mercedes' stare as he walked out.  He knew study hall was one hour away, but right now, he didn't give two fucks.  He had his answer. That non-factor place holder was history.

 






Chapter End Notes:

Did you like it?  Show me the love or the hate. either way. it's all good!  Please don't be shy- leave a review cause it only helps me to become a better storyteller.  thanks for reading.  







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.