Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And here is chapter 8. I loved writing this one.

Chris and Allegra enjoy a match of tennis, singing together and dancing at Laurence and Giselle's engagement party.

The song in this chapter is 'Skin' by Rihanna.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Chapter 8- “Skin”

“That was fun.” Allegra grinned. With the racket in hand she walked to the bench were she got a small white towel out of her sports bag. She passed it on her forehead and neck to wipe away the sweat. “I have to admit that you are good.” She took a bottle of water and threw it at me.

I caught it. “I know I am good.” I grinned back at her.

“Aren’t you just Mr. Modesty?” she lamented.

“You are just jealous that I beat you.” I replied.

“Yes, because you were cheating.” She looked at me in a very irritated way.

“Why would I cheat?” I looked at her confused.

“Because you are a jerk?” she crossed her arms to her chest. I had to stop myself from staring at her. Wouldn’t be good if she slapped me because I was ogling over her body. And I was ogling indeed.

“Have you ever been told that you don’t answer a question with another question?” I joked.

“It wasn’t a proper question. It was a rhetorical question with a positive answer.” She muttered.

We were playing tennis in a indoor tennis court, the day before Laurence and Giselle’s engagement party. I was out of breath, not because I  was running after a ball merely 2 minutes earlier, but just because Allegra was breathtakingly beautiful in her tennis outfit. She was wearing a light-blue polo, a white skirt that stopped mid-thigh and a pair of white and light-blue sneakers. Her hair was restrained by a blue elastic band, and a white wristband was set on her left hand. She was gorgeous….and I knew I would have hard times erasing this image from my mind. I knew I was going to dream her, and I knew the mornings would be difficult. Why was she so hot? Urgh!

“Are you okay?” she asked worriedly.

“Huh?” I inquired confused.

“Whatever.” She shrugged. “I think we should hit the shower. I’m tired.”

“Sure.” I smiled at her. I couldn’t stop noticing how her lips moved sexily as she spoke words. I was enchanted. “See you in a few.”

‘How I would love to hit the shower with you.’ I thought.

 My dreams and daydreams about Allegra were becoming more and more constant in my life (basically everyday) , however they weren’t just sexual. A few days before I had found myself dreaming something shocking.

I shook my head and went in the changing room. After stripping I reached the shower where I let the cold water stop my growing libido.

As I closed my eyes I re-ran my latest dream.

Allegra and I were attempting to cook pancakes together. Well she was, while I was trying to seduce her. She was giving me her back. My arms went around her waist.

She giggled “Come on, Chris, stop it otherwise I will burn our breakfast.”

I answered by starting to leave kisses on her neck.

She started moaning before turning around and waving her finger on my face “I’m being serious now, Chris.” Her eyes were betraying her, though. They were full of lust. “I have to finish cooking breakfast, and you should already be gone to wake the kids up.”

“Let them sleep, and then we will get them ready to go in the afternoon.” I kissed her neck again and she shivered.”So that now we can enjoy our time together…in our bed. There is this new position..” my hands tried to get under her t-shirt.

“Chris, get a grip.” She turned around again and paid attention to the pan on the stove. “Last night we promised we were going to the park this morning.  Do you want to see their little disappointed face? And you know how Rebecca can be…”

“Okay, okay…I’m going.” I surrendered.

“Good boy. And you know that I give special treatments to good boys. Tonight we are free to try any new positions you want us to.” she said suggestively.

“I’m counting on it.” I grinned goofily when she looked at me.

I climbed the stairs and reached a room. I opened the door slowly to see two children sleeping peacefully, each on their own bed.

“Becca? Alex?” I whispered to try and wake them up.

“Huh?” Alex, my 5 years-old son opened his eyes and looked at me confused. “Dad?”

“It’s time to wake up.” I walked up to his bed and messed up his hair even more. He looked so much like his mother. The only difference were his eyes. They were blue, instead of hazel-green, just like mine.

He rubbed his eyes and got out of the bed. He exited the bedroom.

“Becca.” I called out again and stroked her cheek.

“Daddy?” she inquired in her baby voice. I moved the sheet so that I could pick her up.

“Hey princess.” I kissed her forehead and hugged her to me. “Now Mom is preparing breakfast. Pancakes, your favorite. You want some?”

“Yay!” she grinned at me.

“Good.” I went back downstairs were my wife was serving breakfast.

Once I reached the table I put Rebecca in her high chair.

“I love you.” Allegra mouthed at me.

“Do too.” I chuckled.

Wow. I opened my eyes again. First sex, now marriage and children. I was going too much ahead. I had known Allegra for a few months and my mind was already telling me that maybe I wanted to live the rest of my life with her. Talk about commitment.

While I was drying myself with a towel and dressing again, I couldn’t help but smile as I thought of my imaginary children. They both had gorgeous faces and they looked so much like me and like her. I would love to hug them. Unfortunately they were just a part of a dream, a dream I wanted desperately to become true. And I was going to work hard to achieve my dreams. No matter what one day Allegra would be my girlfriend. I just needed to make her fall in love with me, first.

“You look good.” Allegra said once I was out of the changing room.

“Thank you.” I avoided her stare. My cheeks heated up.

“Are you blushing?” she asked curiously. “Aww...how cute.” She grinned. “Come on, give me a hug.” She smirked.

“No, thanks.” I said embarrassed.

“Well, I’m serious. Gimmie a hug.” She opened her arms and expected me to hug her.

“Didn’t Laurence tell you that I can’t stand slang?”

“Yes.” She smirked. “Come on, dude. Would it kill ya to give your friend a hug? Huh?” she dramatically changed her expression and her bottom lip started quivering. I seriously wanted to trap it between my lips.

“Okay.” I whispered. I closed the distance between us and hugged her tight.

I felt safe. Nothing could go wrong if she was right in my arms. I smelled her hair. Vanilla. That was the most delicious thing I had ever smelled.

“You look good and you smell great, Fitzie. What’s your secret?” she whispered in my ear.

I immediately stopped hugging her. I pulled away and she looked confused.

“Fitzie? What’s that?”

“It’s my nickname for you. It’s short for Fitzwilliam. Don’t you just love it?”  she giggled as we started walking out of the tennis-club.

“No, I don’t like it. At all.”

“Well that’s your problem, because now I’m gonna call you that, Fitzie.”

I groaned in frustration. “I will find a nickname for you, just you wait. And you will hate it, trust me on that.”  I muttered.

“I want your cologne, Fitzie. So good. And you should wear jeans more often. They make you seem less…less…”

“Less what?” I wondered.

“Less stuck-up. You are much more laid back. And the blazer over a simple t-shirt do wonders. You wanna go shopping with me one of these days? I could dress you up.”

“I am not a doll, Allegra.” I said flatly.

“I know.” She said sarcastically.

We reached my car. I opened the door for her and closed it once she was in, before going the other way and got into the car myself.

I started the engine and drove.

“Where are we going?” she asked after a while.

“The Four Seasons to see if everything is on schedule for tomorrow.” I said coldly.

“Hey, Christopher…are you mad at me?” she inquired cautiously.

“No. I am not.” My voice was once again flat.

“You are.” She sighed heavily. “Sorry. I didn’t mean to imply that you were a doll. You are not a mannequin I am spending my time with because I don’t have more important things to do. I really consider you a friend, Christopher. Obviously you don’t like playing around. I won’t do it again, I promise. It’s just that I get carried away a lot. Laurence doesn’t mind but you do. Cool. I mean…I like hanging out with you, really. But I understand if you don’t want to hang out with me anymore---“

“You’re talking too much, Allegra. There’s no point in babbling. I wasn’t being serious. I was pretending to be offended.” I smiled at her.

“And the man smiled.” She giggled. “You should smile more. It suits you.”

I gave her a small smile “Thanks, but no. I don’t have much to smile about anyway.”

“You have. You just don’t realize it. You know what? You need to get laid. Wanna go clubbing?”

I started coughing almost uncontrollably. “Say what?!” I asked in disbelief.

“You need to hook up with someone. One night-stand, pronto!” she grinned at me. “Someone who will take care of you for just one night. No string attached.” She shrugged “Or maybe you are too attached to the girl you are thinking about…will I ever meet her?”

I blushed a deep shade of pink and I pointed my eyes firmly on the road. “No, I don’t think so.” I muttered avoiding her eyes.

“Then let’s go clubbing, if you want to, obviously.” She assured me in the end with a small smile.

“I don’t know if you have noticed but I am not a social person, Allegra.” I stated.

“Yeah, I figured that out. If you don’t wanna go, cool.”

“Thanks.” I answered. “Can I ask you something?”

“Sure.” She said while trying to put on the radio. The music started playing instantly. “Rihanna? Seriously? I never took you for the Rihanna type.”

“In fact I am not. My sister does, though.”

“That explains everything.” She smirked and started singing to S & M.

“Cause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it 
Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it 
Sticks and stones may break my bones 
But chains and whips excite me.”

She was completely into the song. But then she looked at me. “Oh, sorry…you wanted to ask me something…..what is it?”

“I have to go to a wedding this Sunday…and I don’t have a date. Would you please come with me, as my date, please? A date with a friend, obviously.” I was quite desperate. All week I had tried to master the courage to ask her, but I always backfired at the last minute. Now Sunday was fast approaching and the thing was that if I didn’t ask her I would have to go alone.

“Why didn’t you ask earlier? Now I have to find a dress…or maybe I can find something in my closet.” She punched my shoulder.

“Is that a yes?” I smiled hopefully.

“Yes, Fitzie.”

“Great. Thank you.” I grinned happily.

“My..my. You are grinning. I didn’t know that was even possible.”

My grin got larger.

“Let me change song, Fitzie.” she changed songs until the one she wanted to hear started playing.

It was ‘Skin’. That song always made me think about Allegra.  I didn’t really know why. Maybe it was the sexual content.  Without noticing it I started to mumble the words.

“The mood is set

(ha ha)

So you already know what's next

(uh huh ah)

TV on blast,

Turn it down,

Turn it down.

Don't want it to clash,

With my body screaming out

(no-o-o)

I know you hearin' it,

(hu-u-uh)

You got me moanin' now.”

“You actually know the words!” Allegra exclaimed as soon as she caught me .

“Yes.” I shrugged before starting again to sing softly.

“I got a secret that I wanna show you, oh.

I got a Secrets Imma drop em to the floor, oh.

No teasin',

You waited long enough.

Go deep,

Imma throw it at you,

Can't catch it.

Don't hold back,

You know I like it rough.

Know I'm feelin' you, huh.

Know you liking it, huh.” She sang with me at the top of her lungs. Her voice was simply amazing. I loved it.  And then it was time to sing the chorus. I raised my voice and sang.

“So why you standin' over there witcha clothes on,

Baby strip down for me,

Go on take em off.

Don't worry baby,

Imma meet you half way,

Cause I know you wanna see me.” Her hands were on my thigh. I felt the butterflies in my stomach, and the familiar stirring in my loins. She was dancing on her sit, and while she moved her hands kept caressing my thigh. I can’t believe that I was singing this song, with her. Seriously. I am not a singing person. At all.

 Her voice was husky, the typical husk you hear in someone’s voice when they are aroused. Well it’s not like my voice was something different. It was even more huskier than hers, low.

We sang, and her voice dropped even lower when we reached the second chorus of the song.

“No heels,No shirt,No skirt,

All I'm in is just skin.

No jeans,Take em off,

Wanna feel your skin.

You a beast, oh.

You know that I like that.

(your skin)

Come here baby,

All I wanna see you in is just skin.

(o-o-oh oh oh oh your skin)

(o-o-oh oh oh oh just skin)

(o-o-oh uh oh oh im lovin your skin)

(oh oh)”

She started touching my neck. I couldn’t sing properly anymore. What the heck was she doing? She was probably getting too much into the song. In the back of my mind the image of her dancing, stripping while this song was playing in the background. We would go to my room and I would make her mine, until she would beg me to stop to get the energy so to have sex later on.

“All in baby,

Don't hold nothing back.

Wanna take control,

Ain Nothing wrong with that

Say you likin' how I'm feelin'

Gotta tell me that.

Just put your skin baby on my skin.”

I was once again whispering the lyrics. I couldn’t sing out loud. I hoped she wouldn’t notice that I was fully excited now. My jeans were too tight for my liking….and we had to go to the Four Seasons. I couldn’t believe it.

“No heels, No shirt, No skirt,

All I'm in is just skin.

No jeans,Take em off,

Wanna feel your skin.

You a beast, oh.

You know that I like that.

Come on baby,

All I wanna see you in is just skin.

All I wanna see you in is just skin.

All I wanna see you in is just skin.

Oooh

All I wanna see you in

All I wanna see you in is your skin, oh.” She sang. I had stopped singing ages before. I was concentrated on staring at her as much as I could while driving. She was gorgeous. Absolutely amazing. She was fun…she was intelligent. In those days I found myself talk to her about everything. It was mind-blowing, and although we didn’t necessarily agree, it was fantastic arguing with her. And something got to me, right then.

I wasn’t falling in love with Allegra. I was already in love with her, and there was nothing I could do about it.

“Fitzie…are you okay?” she was worried about me.

“Yeah…yes. Could you please stop touching my thigh? It’s not that…” I was seriously embarrassed.

“You really need to get laid.” She smiled when she noticed the bulge in my pants. “I’m honored, by the way.” She started giggling. I found myself smiling, grinning and finally chuckling. Yes, I was in love with her, but I didn’t regret it.

 

“Where are you taking me, Christopher?” Laurence demanded for the thousandth time. “You made me dress up and now you aren’t telling me where we are going.” He was restless.

“Don’t worry. We will be there soon.”

It was the night of the surprise party and Laurence and I were both wearing tuxedos. I did convince Laurence to go out with me, even though he didn’t know where we were ahead. However we were going to the Four Seasons, and soon he would see his beloved and they would finally see the surprise party we planned to celebrate their engagement.

Laurence kept nagging me about telling him where we were going, while I was trying to stop myself from hurting him, throughout the entire journey to the hotel.

“Here we are!” I exclaimed. Finally. 10 more minutes in the cab with him and I would have seriously attempted to make him shut up. I paid the cab driver.

“The Four Seasons? Wow, fancy much?” he asked grinning.

“Yes.” As soon as we were out of the cab I closed the door behind me. “And now you will meet Giselle.”

“Really?” his eyes shone.

“Yes, really.” I dragged him in the hotel. Allegra and Giselle were waiting for us.

“Hi.” Allegra greeted us when she saw us approaching them.

“Hi…” I whispered, too shocked to say anything.

She was absolutely gorgeous. Her hair was up in a stylish up-do, however, a few strands were falling down. Her make-up was flawless, giving her a natural touch. Her neck was adorned by the usual chain, with the two rings which reached the valley between her breasts. She was wearing a strapless grey dress. The bodice was form-fitting, and just under her breasts a strip, a darker-grey than the dress, enhanced her body. The skirt flowed on her body. 

“You are beautiful, Allegra.” I said to her. I hugged her briefly and smiled, still in awe, at her.

“You look handsome, Chris.” She touched my arm slightly. Butterflies.

I blushed lightly. “Thanks.”

“Are we ready to go?” Allegra said once she saw Laurence and Giselle lost into each other’s eyes.

“Where?” Giselle asked confused.

“You’ll see.” Allegra reassured them.

Giselle took Laurence’s hand in hers and waited for us to lead them where the party was taking place.

As soon as the door was opened for us everyone was silent. We entered the room and once they saw Giselle and Laurence they started clapping. Their families assaulted them and hugged them.

Allegra was still on my arm when Francesco approached me.

“Francesco?” I asked confused. “What are you doing here?”

“Dad? Christopher you know my dad?” Allegra was shocked.

“Well well..” Francesco grinned “And I thought I would have to introduce you two. It seems to me that you already know each other.”

“But I thought your daughter’s name was Yuuki..” I was more confused than ever. Francesco was Allegra’s dad? Well now that I thought about it they looked a-like, and her surname was Carter.

“It’s a nickname, Christopher.” Allegra explained. “I can’t believe you are the Christopher my dad considers like a son.”

“Tell me about it.” I was astonished.

“Wow.” She said bewildered.

“Ehm…so, you are coming to say hi to your mother and sister, Yuuki?” Francesco asked unsure of his daughter’s answer.

“Of course.” She tensed immediately. A fake smile on her face. “I presume you have met them before?” she looked at me.

“Yes, I have.” I whispered.

“We are going then.”

Francesco led the way and we followed him.

“Keiko!” Fujiko stood up from her sit and came up to her sister. Allegra let go of my arm and hugged her sister for dear life. 

“Tesoro.” Allegra kissed her cheeks.  “It’s been so long since I’ve seen you.” She said, her voice thick with emotion.

Fujiko pulled away and looked at her sister disapprovingly.“Mi sei mancata. Perché non vieni mai a trovarmi?”

“Non posso, lo sai. Il lavoro.” She shrugged.

“Allegra..” Misaki said softly.

Allegra sighed. “Mom.” Allegra said, her smile turning fake again.

Her mother hugged her. “I missed you, child.”

“I missed you too.” Now her smile was truly genuine.

I looked at Fujiko who was smirking, her eyes fixed on me.

“You knew!” I accused her.

“Yes, I knew. I wanted you to figure it out though. It was fun seeing you shocked.” She grinned at me. I put on my offended face. “Come on, don’t be mad at me, Chris.”

“This is the last time I’m forgiving you, Kiko.” I surrendered.

She hugged me tight. “Thanks, Chris. You’re the best.”

I later found myself wondering around the tables  to try and avoid people. I was seated with Laurence, Giselle, Allegra and my sister. I went to a secluded spot where I knew nobody would bother me.

“Chris.” Someone said behind me and scared me.

I turned around and saw my sister and Fujiko. “So much for a few minutes alone.”

“How long?” Fujiko asked.

“I beg your pardon?” I frowned at them.

“How long have you been in love with Allegra, you stupid drama king?” Kirsten was already losing her cool.

“Hey. Mind your language, okay?” I said defending myself.

“Sorry, it’s just that I knew you like her but you now…I mean, you love her, don’t you.”

I never said it out loud and I wasn’t ready to say it yet. I just nodded.

“It’s so obvious.” Fujiko grinned at me. “It would be amazing to see you two together…but I don’t know if she is ready for that…you have to try, though.”

“I know…she might reject me, no, scratch that, she will reject me, but I don’t know how long I will be able to resist not telling her my feelings.”

“Well don’t resist. Tell her now. Maybe she will…”

I sighed deeply. “No, I can’t.” I shook my head. “Not now, not yet.”

“As you wish.” Fujiko said.

“You will tell her sooner or later. I will make sure you do. I’ve never seen you like this, bro. She might be the right one. I just want to see you happy.” Kirsten explained to me.

“I know.” I smiled awkwardly and kissed her cheek. “Now you guys go have fun while I stay here for a while.”

“You ask her to dance with you. But dance properly for God’s sake. I don’t ever want to see you again grinding her on a dance floor. You gave me nightmares for weeks.” She pulled a disgusted face.

“And I am supposed to be the overdramatic one.” I jokingly punched her on the shoulder.

Soon after they left I found myself wanting to go back to the lobby and leave the party for a while. I was stopped by the great unbearable Anne. She was dressed in a nice long green dress that made her eyes stand out.

She smiled at me and caressed my cheek. “Chris, where are you going? Won’t you dance with me?”

I took her hand so to stop her from touching me and quickly let it go. “Yes, Anne. How could I forget to ask you to dance?”

She giggled and gave me her hand to take. I ignored it and walked right beside her.

When we arrived on the dance floor I took her hand in mine and placed her other one on my shoulder, while my other hand went for the small of her waist.

I didn’t know the song. I just knew that it was a love song.

“How have you been, Chris? It’s been so long. What do you think about getting a drink sometimes?”

“Sorry, I can’t, Anne.” I said matter of fact.

“Oh. Are you dating someone?” she was quite disappointed.

“No, I am not. I don’t really—no.” I stuttered.

“What’s wrong then? I mean I always liked you and you like me so—“ she started but I interrupted her.

“Stop right there, Anne. I never liked you that way. I am sorry but you are my best friend’s sister and I just can’t see you like that. You are like a little sister to me.”

“Oh.” She said, her voice broke a little. “I understand.” She looked into my eyes and shrugged. “It’s not your fault. No butterflies…”

“Hey.” I tried to comfort her by getting closer. “You will meet someone who deserves you, who will love you more than I ever would.” I kissed her forehead lightly. She deserved some kind of comfort…I mean, I was breaking her heart.

“Really? You really think so?” She looked me in the eyes.

“Yes.” I looked at the other side of the room where a chestnut haired guy with brown eyes I always saw at galas and parties was sending me daggers because I was dancing with Anne. “It will happen sooner than you think. You just have to let it happen, Anne.” I smiled down at her.

“Anne…”  it was Allegra. My heart started beating faster. Anne turned around.

“Allegra.” She smiled. I couldn’t tell if it was real or fake. “Excellent party, by the way.”

“Thanks. Ehm…you see the guy that is looking this way? Well he asked me if I could ask you to dance with him. Will you?” she looked hopeful while she smiled sheepishly.

“Why not?” Anne shrugged. “You don’t mind, do you?” She looked at me and waited anxiously for my response.

“Of course not. Go and have fun.” I smiled encouragingly at her.

She moved away from me and Allegra and walked towards the guy who was grinning nervously.

“Match-making Allegra? I thought that was Laurence’s job.” I smirked at her and held out my hand “May I ask you to dance?”

“Of course, Sir. I would be delighted.” She put on a British accent and put her hand in mine. I hugged her close and we started dancing a walzer.

“The party turned out to be pretty amazing.” I said softly while looking her in the eye.

“It’s because of the amazing planners. We did great. Maybe they’ll ask us to plan their wedding. Wouldn’t that be awesome?” her eyes were full of glee.

 I looked down. “I don’t know. It could be, but I never organized a wedding, so I really can’t tell if it will be ‘awesome’.”

“It’s similar to organizing a party in a much larger scale.” she said sure of her herself.

I shrugged. “I don’t know.”

“Whatever.” she dismissed the topic and then she hugged me closer so that our bodies were almost glued together. Her head was resting on my chest while we danced the slow dance quietly together. “You look great tonight.” She smiled at me.

“Well you look beautiful. The dress is amazing.” I grinned at her.

“Thanks, Fitzie.”

When the song was almost over, Allegra’s eyes were staring at me.

“What?” I was slightly embarrassed.

“You’re hot.” She kissed my cheek. “Any girl would be lucky to have you.”

“Well the only girl I want doesn’t like me that way, so—“

She pecked my lips. “She doesn’t know what she’s missing, then.”

I was stunned. I was tempted to tell her that I loved her, but she wasn’t feeling the same way, so what was the point? I smiled sadly at her and kissed her forehead, her cheek, and then the corner of her mouth.

The song ended.. “I have to go to the restroom.” She said obviously flushed. “See ya later, dude.” She pulled away from our embrace and walked fast away from me.

 I sighed in defeat. I was hopelessly in love with her. And I was also hopeless: she would never love me back.






Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed reading it. Let me know what you think.

Kisses.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.