Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Finn's Bachelor party seems to be the perfect occasion for Chris to loosen up and give into his carnal desires.

I apologize for any grammatical horrors or spelling mistakes. Perdono =forgiveness in Italian).




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Chapter 9- Sex Therapy

“Yo ready to party?” Ben asked me while shouting over the music playing in the limousine they had booked for the night.

“Not quite yet.” I looked down.

He rolled his chocolate colored eyes at me. “You need to get laid. Seriously, man. How long has it been since you fucked a girl’s brain out?” he inquired frowning at me.

“Yeah, man. What about that girl that came to your office? Gosh that woman was freaking hot. I thought I was going to melt when I saw her in her pencil skirt. You had a piece of that?” Mark, another co-worker, said loudly.

“Who? Allegra?” I shrugged “She’s just a friend.”

“So you’ll let me bang that? Her ass is to kill for.” Jeremy grinned goofily.

Finn nodded. “I am getting married tomorrow, but the woman has it.”  He handed me the second round of rum and pear juice.

“At the count of three, the drink goes down!” Ben yelled. “One, two, three!”

We downed the drink.

We made a big varied group. We were 8 men. Ben was the loudest, after a couple of drinks at least, and he was the one I was closest to. He had brown eyes and dark blond hair and he always made people smile. His wife was just as fun as him. Her name was Danielle and she was a close friend of mine.

Mark was crazy, but he was great in his job. He took care of human resources management. He was an Afro-american 35 years old fellow who was happily married to an Indian  psychologist named Lalita.

Jeremy, the youngest of the group (just 26 years old), was single, and as he always said, he wanted to have fun before settling down with someone. He had brown hair and green eyes women died for.

Then there was Finn. I didn’t know much about him. He was a nice boy, 30 years old, who was getting married tomorrow with a girl named Stella.

Emilien was British and French. He had grey eyes and black hair, and he was Finn’s best friend. He was quieter than the others, a bit like me, and he didn’t speak that much if he didn’t have things worth saying.

Kenzo, as his name suggested, was of Japanese descendent. He was half Japanese and half American and he was basically the one I spoke Japanese to. He was my teacher sometimes. He worked as a manager for the PR department. He had  black onyx eyes and dark brown hair. He seemed a serious person but when you got to know his you would understand how serious he was not. He loved to laugh and he loved partying. How many times I’d been dragged to some club by him? Too many, in my opinion.

And final was Riley, who I had just met that night. He was a tall Australian guy with eyes the color of the ocean and brown hair.

“So what will we do?”

“We have a hotel suite where a few strippers will join us, and then we’ll go clubbing where some of us will get wasted if they aren’t already. Hopefully not the groom or the best man. You, Chris, will drop your stick-up-your-ass attitude and you’re gonna find a woman.” He handed me a few condoms. “Remember to always wear the cap. No unplanned pregnancy or STD, ‘kay?”

I frowned at how many condoms he had given me.

“What? You may need more than one if you’re lucky tonight.” He winked at me. I rolled my eyes.

Then he distributed condoms to those single of the group: Jeremy, Riley, and Emilien. Jeremy looked like a kid receiving candies. Pathetic.

The limousine stopped in front of ‘Soho Grand Hotel’.  I’d never been there, but from what I had heard it was a luxurious hotel with a modern touch. Nothing like The Plaza, the New York Palace, The Waldorf Astoria or the Four Seasons.

We walked in and went straight to the reception.

“Good evening, sirs, how can I help you?” the consierge asked in a professional manner.

“We made a reservation for the Penthouse Loft North for tonight. The name is Parker.” Ben, who had organized the whole thing, smiled happily.

The consierge eyed me before typing the name in. “Yes, Finn Parker.” He turned around and took a key card. “Are you all together, I presume.”

“Yes, we are.” Riley spoke awkwardly.

The man decided to give us more key cards, in case someone was going out. “Check out is at noon, or maximum 1 pm.”

We handed a few of our credit cards for him to detract the money from.

“Enjoy your stay, sirs.” He said sternly.

“Thank you.” A few of us answered before going for the elevator.

“Let’s go gentlemen. The night is young and we have so much to do.” Jeremy was practically on the ball of his feet because of his excitement. I rolled my eyes at him.  “Come on, Chris, you know you wanna have fun. And we all are gonna make damn sure that you do, ain’t it the truth?”

“Yep.” Mark said by patting my back in a friendly manner.

I rolled my eyes again. Spending time with Allegra was surely helping my eye-rolling ability.

As soon as we went in the elevator we noticed the presence of the porter.

“Which floor, sirs?” he inquired wearing a fake smile.

“The last one. We are having fun in the penthouse.” Kenzo grinned.

“Get ready to party!” Riley yelled and high fived Finn and Emilien.

The porter resisted the urge to roll his eyes and pressed on the elevator button that indicated the last floor.

I sighed. That was going to be a looong night.

Once the elevator dinged and its doors opened we stepped into an amazing two rooms penthouse. Our eyes flew to the amazing view of the city the windows offered.

I had never been here, but if I was ever going to get married this penthouse was going to be the theatre of my bachelor party. I observed the living room which led to the 2 bedrooms.

“I found the bar.” Emilien yelled from the other side of the living room.

“Cool.” Ben smirked before walking where Emilien was.

My eyes were fixed on the door that led to the 1,200 sq ft terrace who featured a living room seating and a separate dining area. The loft had an unique atmosphere. It was glamorous, smart, modern, and the vintage chandeliers gave it an extra stylish and classy touch that rendered it the more appealing.

The guys could mix drinks all they wanted. The only thing I cared about was relaxing. And I was going to get loose. No matter what.

I decided that I would explore the terrace later and plumped down the first couch I saw. I smiled lightly. I would love to spend time with Allegra, here. I would love making her mine in one of the deck chairs I had seen.

Kenzo handed me a drink. “Here you are.”

I looked at it and frowned. “Are you kidding me? A Long Island Ice Tea? That’s like telling my liver to die.”

“Live men.” Kenzo smirked and downed his own Long Island Ice tea.

I followed his examples and drank.

That was the first of many cocktails. Once I started drinking, I walked myself to the bar and asked for another drink. Soon after I was at my 4th drink, and I felt more relaxed, more easy-peasy.

I didn’t notice the strippers (they were 3) coming in, but they were suddenly there dancing and taking their maid uniforms off to reveal their bodies. One was straddling Finn, while the other ones kept dancing around all of us.

At the time I was already light-headed and I was chuckling at everything people were doing or saying.

After a while I found myself being dragged to a club not too distant from the hotel by Jeremy, Emilien and Finn. Ben had decided to go home once the strippers were wearing only thongs, saying he needed sex and only his wife could satisfy his needs. Kenzo was so drunk he fell asleep in one of the rooms, while Riley was having a threesome with 2 of the strippers.

Jeremy went straight for the dance-floor having eyed a certain red-head he was already itching for. Emilien and Finn grinned at him while I just rolled my eyes. We made our way to the bar and ordered a round of chupitos.

We downed them.

“Damn, man.” Emilien said after clearing his throat. He turned around and stared. I couldn’t see what he was eying, but I guessed it was a girl he might be attracted to. “Isobel…” his voice full of amazement. “What are you doing here?” he inquired nervously.

“I could ask you the same thing.” A delicate and low voice said, barely audible over the music.

And then we saw her. A woman not older than 30 was standing near Emilien, a mischievous smile on her face.

I stopped myself from gaping. She had a head full of black hair that barely reached her shoulder. Her mocha chocolate skin was absolutely flawless and could make a man suddenly hungry. Her eyes were a dark chocolate brown full of delight. She was wearing a nice white top that was adorned by a flower on the right shoulder and a pair of black skinny jeans that accentuated her curvy figure. She was beautiful.

“Hi Finn” she gave him a small wave before  setting her eyes on me “And…”

 I swallowed “Christopher.”

She extended her hand for me to shake. I took it and a warm feeling suddenly appeared in my stomach.

I looked her in the eyes and found myself smiling.

She smiled back shyly. “I’m Isobel, Emilien’s sister’s best friend. Nice to meet you.”

“Likewise.” I said nervously. I broke the contact between our hands. “Would you like to dance?” that was the alcohol talking, otherwise if I would have been sober I would have never asked her just like that to dance.

“Sure, why not?” she took my hands in hers and led me to the dance-floor.

The DJ was playing ‘Slow dance’ by Keri Hilson, a song my sister was obsessed about. We were right in the middle of the floor. She put my hands on her waist while hers were placed on my chest.

We danced slowly to the song and talked as much as it was possible with the music bursting our eardrums.

“Do you have a girlfriend?” she asked me while getting closer to me.

“No…” I sighed in defeat.

“Oh…you like someone, am I right?”

I shrugged. “Yes, but she doesn’t see me that way.”

“That’s a pity because you are such a handsome man.” She smirked at me and winked.

I blushed. “Well, thank you.” I murmured and directed her with a small sheepish smile.

She grinned.“No problem.”

“What about you? Do you have a boyfriend, a fiancé or a husband?”

“No. My boyfriend dumped me a few weeks ago.”  She explained, her face morphed in a mask full of pain.

“I’m sorry.” That’s the only thing I thought about saying to her.

“I’m not. I am better off without him.”

I pulled her close. “Good then.”

“Good.”

“Anyway…you are beautiful, Isobel.” I complimented her.

“Why, thank you.” She said making a small curtsey bow. Her eyes were again at my level and I couldn’t stop myself from staring at her lips. How soft could they be?

“I…” my mouth felt dry. I swallowed and licked my lips.

“Do it, if you want to.” She smiled reassuringly at me.

My arms pulled her even closer. Our faces got inches closer and closer so much that our noses were touching. Our lips met …and I felt something. It wasn’t as strong as what I felt for Allegra…but it obliged me to close my eyes shut. The intensity of the kiss was getting stronger and stronger, while one of my hand was now on her hip. She moaned and I took the opportunity to sneak my tongue in her mouth.

I was suddenly lucid. I couldn’t blame my spontaneous behavior on the alcohol. But I was undoubtedly driven by my libido. I needed to get laid. Period.

I found myself grabbing her buttocks as we kept kissing each other on the dance-floor, the music forgotten. I pulled away for the lack of oxygen.

“Let’s go…” I whispered huskily “Let’s go where nobody can see us.” I nibbled her ear lobe and she whimpered. I immediately smirked smugly.

She nodded, unable to answer me coherently.

I took her hand in mine and dragged her out of the club, without bothering saying to the guys I was leaving. As soon as we reached the street, I didn’t waste time and I hailed a cab. We started to kiss each other again hungrily and lustfully once we were in the cab and I had given the driver my address. We couldn’t keep our hands off each other, in fact they were everywhere all at once. Mine found themselves under her top, near her bra. She took the initiative of sitting on my lap kissing and nibbling my neck. I could see the driver shaking his head slightly at our public display of affection, but I couldn’t care less.

When we arrived I gave the driver the money and I got out of the cab. I helped Isobel getting out of the cab before closing the car door behind her. We grinned at each other and suddenly my lips were again on top of hers. At some point I picked her up, her legs around my waist for support.

I don’t remember how we went in, or how, as soon as I opened the door to my penthouse, our clothes disappeared. We just got carried away and I was soon having pure breathtaking sex with Isobel against the front door, on the floor, on the kitchen isle, in my bed, in my shower…let’s just say thanks to Ben for having given me lots of condoms.

Hours later I opened my eyes and instantly closed them. What the heck was going on with the blinding light?

Wait….my arms were around someone’s waist. Someone naked….’yep, did have sex last night.’ I thought. What now? The woman in my arms started stirring. Isobel!

I tentatively opened my eyes just to get used to the light. Great, I didn’t need a hangover messing with my head right now. My head was pounding in a obscene manner. Man, I was never going to get drunk again. I kid you not. I tighten my grip on Isobel’s waist. The woman was a sex kitten. She knew how to dominate as well as letting me take control.

I felt her hand caressing my chest sweetly.

“Hangover?” she murmured, her voice hoarse for the screaming…ehm….let’s say I was giving myself a pat on the back.

“Yes. You too?” I asked softly.

“Yep.” she kissed my chin and attempted to get up but I stopped her.

I looked at the alarm on my nightstand and saw it was only 10 am. “Let’s stay in bed. You don’t have to be anywhere, do you?” I kissed the corner of her mouth.

“I need an aspirin.” She whispered.

“Okay.” I let go of her waist. I got out of bed and went for the aspirin in the bathroom cabinet and 2 bottles of water in the bedroom small refrigerator.

“Thanks” she said when I handed her 2 pills and one of the bottles.  She swallowed the pills. I did the same.

We stayed in silence for a while. The embarrassment was obvious. We had spent the all night having sex, but now that we waited for the effect of the aspirins to kick in it seemed really hard for us to be able to talk about anything, really.

“Do you have a condom left?” she asked curiously.

I turned around and stared at her. Her eyes showed the mischievous light I’d got to know during our night.

“Yes, why?” I was confused. I couldn’t understand why she wanted to know.

“Let’s put them at good use, don’t you think?” she smirked smugly before crawling to me.

I admired her naked body. My mouth started to water. I handed her one of the wrapped condoms that were on the bed.

“Just lie down. I’ll take care of everything.”

 

A few hours later I was sitting on my bed with Isobel after taking a shower (together) and eating something. She was wearing one of my t-shirts above her underwear, whereas I had only a pair of pants.

“I’m spent.” She told me and smiled at me tiredly.

I closed down the distance between us and caressed her upper arm. “Same here.” I stroked her cheek and touched her silky shoulder-length hair. I sighed.

“Hey Chris. Don’t worry. I am not after a relationship. I just needed sex. I know this sounds really bad, but..yeah.”

I sighed in relief. “I’m sorry. It’s just that I’m not really good at one-night stands and I kind of feel like shit right now because it seems like I cheated on myself. I am in love with someone.” I smiled at her and kissed her lightly on the forehead.

“What the heck?!” I heard yelling. It was from the living room.

“Oh crap. My sister.” I sighed desperate. “She is going to kill me.”

“Christopher Thomas Fitzwilliam!”

I stood up and put on the first t-shirt I could find in one of my drawers. “I’ll be right back, Isobel.” I opened the bedroom’s door and closed it behind me.

Was I ready to face my sister’s wrath? No way in hell.

“Tell me you didn’t.” she implored as soon as she saw me. She wasn’t alone. Allegra apparently had accompanied her. She was holding a bag with what I assumed was the dress she would be wearing for the wedding that afternoon. She waved awkwardly. She looked upset. Why?

“Hi girls.” I was blushing, burning with embarrassment.

“Did you use protection, at least? Gosh, Chris! This place smells like a brothel.” She was exasperated, and she was definitely getting on my nerves.

“I did use protection. I’m not an irresponsible teenager. I am 32, thank you very much, Kirsten.” My voice showed my plain irritation at how she was treating me. I felt already like a horrible person because I did not respect my feelings for Allegra, even though she didn’t feel the same.

“How could you?! After what we talked about the other day! You’re a dick, Christopher. You’re—“

“Shut up!” I interrupted her. I had never yelled at my sister. I guess there is a first time for everything.

She looked at me completely stunned.

“You need to stop, Kirsten. I am not a child. I can take care of myself and I do make my own decisions. I know what my feelings for her are, but she will never love me anyway. I needed a distraction. Isobel needed a distraction too. Mind your own business.” I said coldly.

I could see her astonishment and her eyes filling with unshed tears.

“Dad is right. You’re just a heartless person who doesn’t deserve people’s affection!”

I gaped at her. She didn’t….tell me she didn’t! She knew how sensitive I was when it came to our father and the way he treated me. I had no words. I felt my eyes fill with unshed tears. I couldn’t believe it.

Kirsten covered her mouth with her hand. We stared at each other for what seemed like ages. “Oh Gosh, Chris, I’m sorry. You know I didn’t mean what I said.” She tried to apologize but I couldn’t bear her stupid excuses.

“You did mean it, otherwise you wouldn’t have said that. I can’t believe it. You’re just like him, always taking his side. You know how he…you know what? Forget it.” I whispered, clearly heart-broken. I couldn’t believe that my own sister could have hurt me so badly.

I retreated to my bedroom, by ignoring her cries for attention.

“Are you okay?” Isobel said to me as soon as she saw me.

“No. I’m not.” I shrugged and swallowed the tears. “I’ve just found out that my sister hates me.”

“Oh.” She came up to me and hugged me. “I left my number. If you need a friend to talk to…I’m here, Chris.” She kissed my cheek.

I hugged her and we stayed like that, in the middle of my bedroom, for a while.

“Sorry to keep you here. I have to get ready for a wedding I need to attend.” I said feebly.

“See you, Chris.” She kissed my cheek once again and pulled away.

She got her purse and I accompanied her to the front door.

My sister stood up when she saw us appear from our bedroom. “Chris I….” I gave her a look that told her to shut up.

“Bye, Isobel.” I gave her a small smile.

“Don’t worry, Chris. Everything will be alright.” She grinned at me and caressed my cheek before turning around and leaving.

“Allegra?” I called once I went back in the living room. Seeing her made me smile immediately. She was beautiful as always. I can’t believe I cheated on the love I have for her.

“Yeah, Fitzie?” she answered. She seemed different. I couldn’t quite get what was the problem.

“Are you still going to be my date for the wedding in a few hours time?”

“Sure.” She smiled awkwardly at me.






Chapter End Notes:

I guess you're shocked. So was I when I finished writing this chapter.

I hope you loved it and enjoyed reading it as much as I did whilst writing it.

Please let me know what you think. Do you still like Chris or now you hate him? Are you understanding where he's coming from?

Next chapter is Allegra and Chris' first fight since they're friends,and jealousy, and family issues. There's quite a bit of time passing from the first part of chapter 10 to the end.  Okay I'll stop blabbing now.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.