Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

First attempt to post on the Chamber! Hope you enjoy it.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Prologue

I tried to do something about my feelings by denying them, burying them in the back of my mind, but I simply couldn’t do anything to erase them. Since the first time I’d seen her, I couldn’t stop thinking about her. It might sound like I’m saying something many men have said before, but I am deeply serious. That woman had become my everything without me wanting her to. There was something in the way she talked, how her mouth exhaled words that could make you fall at her feet and beg for mercy; and the way she walked, slightly shaking her hips in the process, inspiring self-confidence, and intimidation. I was crazy for her. I was absolutely losing my mind for her, Allegra Keiko Cassiopea Carter. A name full of alliterations….a name that belonged to the strong, independent woman I was in love with. I was coming to terms with my own feelings, I was accepting them. At first I thought it was just physical attraction. Usually wet dreams imply that you feel a strong sex desire for the person you are dreaming of, but I soon came to the conclusion that it was more than that, although I didn’t want to admit it. The woman was simply fascinating, intelligent, attractive, sweet, and stubborn. I loved her. So why was I standing looking out the window, with a sad, resigned expression on my face? The reason why I was so depressed was that I was in love with a woman who absolutely loathed me.

But let’s start by telling this story from the very beginning……






Chapter End Notes:

I hope you really enjoyed reading it. Review, please. I really want to know what you think about this. :D







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.