Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Unfortunately there are no character pictures and it's mainly for 2 reasons. I couldn't find any pictures of characters who looked young enough to accurately portay 18 year old high school seniors. Although they are young, they are in that mature transitioning stage in life so I wanted characters who looked young but mature and it was kinda hard to find at the moment.

 

Also to clear up any confusion about Kiera, no she is not mixed.She just grew up in Japan and she ended up getting married to an older Japanese man. according to my Japanese girlfriend, it's quite normal for 18 year old girls to get married or date older guys because older guys like younger girls :}





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Usually spring is the time of transitioning. We change jobs or enter new ones. We complete our exams and move to a higher grade in school. Or even change schools completely. We grow a little older in the spring. We bloom like the sakura trees and sometimes we fall slowly....slowly into reality like the petals softly crashing against the dampened faces of those turned up to the sky to watch the colors shift from gray to pink.

In the spring was when I first fully realized myself. My arms were larger, longer. My hair that was once floating somewhere above my ears with the uniform and usual cut of grade schoolers was now maturely trimmed. My legs that had once appeared stretched and probably too slim for a boy, were now tight and toned. Seemed like spring happened in one night and over the span of that one long spring night, I guess I became less of a boy. I lost my virginity and my mind that spring.

And when summer came, my teachers and friends said I became Hardened like stone. Secretly I smirked about that. True story I guess, Seeing as I had clearly fucked half of the girls after the initial loss of my virginity that spring. The teachers suggested I see a psychologist or get a companion to properly direct my misdirected transition into manhood. Naturally, I hated this Idea. But they left me with two sour options. See a psychologist, or get home schooled. There was no way I could deal with home schooling.

That spring, I also noticed how my own cock looked as if it too had bloomed like the spring flowers. Spring is the time of fertility after all, and like the bees my hands learned the blue print of my own flesh, discovering the source of nectar and subconsciously intended to pollinate another flower.

Actually, I explained this to the principle who immediately burned red like the Sun and wordlessly asked me to leave the office. Seems she didn't understand my logic. I was fucked. Literally and figuratively. Eventually, They forced me to see a psychologist. And by this time, summer came; it was getting very, very hot.

She came with the summer rain. The first moment she arrived on my doorstep, my memories rolled back like old film passed my minds eye of the changes in spring. I had lost my mind and my virginity, and while my virginity could never have been returned, surely I thought my mind would at least come back whole.

But what little of my mind that had decided to come back melted away at the sight of her standing slightly breathless in the rain; On my doorstep in the summer rain.

A simultaneous reaction seemed to occur as my eyes traced over the woman standing before me, absorbing everything like a black hole while at the same time experience a significant amount of physical discomfort.

My body like the spring, my arms and legs like the branches of a Sakura tree, my own cock reach toward her like a flower and she was the sun. So much discomfort. My body felt uncomfortably stretched. Summer and I'm still changing but I didn't figure this time the woman who would become my psychologist would be the catalyst for that change.

But actually I was confused. She hardly looked a year older than me. I began to wonder if this was some sort of joke and then considered that maybe they thought a companion was best.  But really who would be stupid enough to give a high school senior boy such an attractive distraction? Did they really not understand how the hormones worked?

She didn't seem to notice my discomfort or anything else shifting. At that point I was hoping it was all in my mind. I bowed ungracefully to her and forgot to both smile and introduce myself.

"Is this the Saito Residence?" I nodded as I watched her full lips shape the words of my family name. I stood there; slightly aghast because I could have never in my life anticipated meeting someone like her. Skin the color of warm chocolate, eyes large and round like almonds and hair long and wildly curly, I've never seen a woman like her in Japan before. She was in the simplest descriptive word; Beautiful. But beautiful was only half the story. She was much more than enough to cause such a discomforting ache in my awkwardly stretching body all over again. Maybe I'm supposed to invite her in but-" Who are you?" Ah. so Impolite. I lost my mind in the spring.

"I'm Keira Namaki." Her voice drifted to me like a butterfly in the desert and struck me like fire on ice. "Are you Kiba Saito?"

 I'm on fire, I wanted to say.

"Y-yes. Are you my-“ Psychologist I wanted to say, but it came out much more stupid than that.“-Psychological companion?” At my reply, she smiled softly like a candle in the rain. With one hand, she brushed it through her thick curly hair. "You could say that. The school sent me and since from here on we're going to become close, you can just call me Keira." This was the only part of the  introduction I remember. Eventually she told me we were in the same year but she was studying to become a psychologist so she jumped at the opportunity.

That summer I invited the a stranger into my home and all the while she tried to pry my mind open I kept trying to mindlessly pry open her clothes with my eyes. Naturally I was curious about her breast, which she took care to show me just a fair amount with her modest dress shirts. Even as we conversed, I don't remember what I said or How I said it but as I observed the fluid expressions of several emotions on her face and the frequency of her voice, My eyes constantly traveled over every inch of exposed chocolate skin. Was she an American? But her last name was Namaki.Wait. Mindfuck. Quickly I glanced at her hands to check for a ring, but to my surprise, I didn't see one.

"Kiba-?" Her voice came to me across the space between us in the living room and I blinked several times slowly, finally stealing my eyes away from her crossed legs. "Hmmm?"

"What Happened last spring?"

It seemed like everything stopped and the couch slipped from beneath me. She was staring at me expectantly, her eyes never losing that gentle glow but her smile slowly breaking. She was probably wondering if she had disturbed me. I couldn't really speak and so she knew that we were done for the day.

She returned again day after day, every time it was raining and still so warm outside. She became more casual, more comfortable every time until her smile began to open up and her heart pealed back like a flower. It seems like I didn't have to say much to make her smile even though I wasn't funny at all. In fact, she did all the talking and I listened and fantasized a lot. I watched her lips. Her eyes. Her hands. Her legs when they moved and even her feet as she lightly swung them in the midst of her story telling. And then she asked me,

"Kiba, what happened in the spring?"

And we were done for the day.

It's been nearly 3 weeks now since I’ve known her and eventually she started to have a little less of a glow. She said that she was worried she couldn't reach me. She started to doubt her choice to become a psychologist because she felt like she couldn’t reach me. She said I wasn't telling her enough and that maybe we should try something new. I said ok, but she asked me about spring again. But before that strange shift in the atmosphere happened again her phone rang. She left the room to talk to the other person on the receiver and when she returned, she looked slightly flushed.

4 weeks in and I was really in love with her. I figured that's why my the changes in my body were hurting so much. I finally decided to tell her when she asked, "Kiba, what happened in the spring."

I stood up slowly.

"I lost my mind."

She didn't say a word.

"And I grew a lot."

So I showered her how much I grew and she was so surprised, she grabbed all of her things and left.

It was two days before I saw her again. It forgot to rain during those two days too. When she returned, things were stranger between us. She was a little more hesitant to ask questions that seemed too personal. I was starting to become painfully aware of her distance and the aching was starting to hurt again. Phone calls kept getting more frequent for her. She asked me again.

"Kiba, what happened last spring?"

This time when she asked, she was surprisingly close. I thought I felt her breath on my ear and her breast against my shoulder. I thought I heard a quiet moan escape her lips. I thought my mind had come back.

"I grew a lot."

And I showed her how much I grew, but this time she didn't move. she only gasped as if she wasn't supposed to see. But she didn't move. I watched her closely and saw her slowly lower her hands towards me. There was something strange in her eyes. Her phone rang again and this time I didn't see her for 3 days. It forgot to rain again.

This time I called her before she came and when she answered, I dropped the phone. On the other line I heard moaning and growling and a voice that wasn't hers. A voice that probably belonged to this Mr. Namaki because it was clearly a man's voice.

I found out She was married to an older man.

I crushed the phone in jealousy.

"Why don't you wear a ring, Mrs. Namaki?"

Her breasts were pressed flat against my palms this time, heart beat pounding beneath the core of my hand. "He's your husband right?”

This time she didn't really want to explain. She redirected the question and asked, "What did you learn from this 4 week session, Kiba?"And for the first time since the spring, I smiled.

 "I guess I learned why growing hurts a lot in the spring."

Everything went so fast. In the span of a moment, we kissed, our lips crashing against each other like the waves against the shore. Except maybe my lips were more like stones in which her waves met mine quite painfully. She frowned at me, but I hardly allowed her to recover. I tried again, kissing her longer and harder like the tidal wave dragged miles high like the gravitational pull of the full moon. She moaned softly and leaned back on the couch, parting her legs like rose petals pealing back to drink up the showers of spring.

She drew me in with her long legs and I settled in between them, overly experienced for someone my age I guess. But maybe this was no surprise to her since she was married to a man several years older than her. I contemplated this bitterly and resolved to make sure the name she would be screaming would not be his. Her phone rang again and I growled, stopping to look at her. She shook her head and said, "I don't wear the ring anymore."

And I understood.

The past few times she had asked me what happened in the spring, I could only show her what she was too afraid to touch. This shameless revealing of myself must have made her realize that It could have only been because I grew comfortable showing it because I had showed it to enough girls before her. Actually, I realized at that moment the reason I had slept with so many girls. It was because I was so unsatisfied with all of them. They were not what I wanted. She was. She was everything. All the experience I had, I reflected on bitterly but didn't hesitate to put it into action. I laid her back on the couch and stripped her clothes in a matter of seconds. We were naked like the spring skies, but hearts still covered like the rain clouds in the summer. "Open Up to me..."I whispered to her as I raised myself on my knees just before I entered her.

She gasped again at the sight of my cock. Guess she was surprised at how much I had grown too. I figured she was the flower I needed to pollinate. And then her hands were finally on me after all that fear and surprise. She stroked me like a chaotic wind and I could hardly see through the fog of the sudden on rush of ecstasy.

Pleasure crept through my spine like blinding hot liquid, momentarily paralyzing me. She was out-doing me already and if she didn't stop, the bees would never reach the flower. "The teachers have bad logic. I wasn't crazy before I met you, but clearly crazy about you." I whispered to her as I entered her, probably too roughly because she whimpered.

"I told them about the flowers, and I guess I spent the whole spring trying to find the right one."

"Flowers still bloom in the summer," She said as she raised her hips to meet my thrust, her eyes overcast with rapidly increasing pleasure. I pushed and pushed into her until I reached a spot that made her scream and I told her to keep quiet because the neighbors think I live alone.

She reached up and clung my shoulders. I gently pushed her back because I couldn't see her breast from that angle. Then again, it didn't really matter because I flipped her on her stomach any way and raised her hips higher off the couch. She pouted and looked back at me, "Kiba you're so young, why are you so good at this?"

"Don't talk about my age, Mrs. Namaki, I can be just as good as him." I realized too late that I thrusted into her too quickly because she couldn't catch her breath to reply. Her Brown cheeks flushed as she tossed her long curly hair over her shoulder. I gripped her hair, suddenly over stimulated by the foreign texture.

Enraptured by it, I kept my hands in her hair as our bodies tangled like the Akai Ito, the red string of fate. It seemed like we made love for hours and my mind was back and my body didn't hurt anymore and it was still raining outside. Springtime is unforgettable in Japan, but I will never forget that the summer rain brought me my first true love.

 






Chapter End Notes:

This was my very first post on here so I hope it did ok :}

I'm happy to join this site full of amazing authors! Please give me feedback and let me know how I can improve ^____^







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.