Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Bonnie was slightly nervous about coming back to town. She had been gone for about a year and a half and in that time she managed to give birth to her now six month old little girl Le'lonie. She was a big surprise to the eighteen year old. The details of her conception night were blurry, but she knew who the father was. She saw his face every day when she looked at her little girl. She was the color of freshly made caramel with grey eyes like her fathers. There were specks of green, but only when she was upset or angry. Those green flecks would glimmer and make you just a little scared.

Her hair was curly like her mothers and so was her smile. It was tilted to one side. However, everything else reminded Bonnie of her father. He had strong genes and anyone in town would know him just by glancing at the little girl. Besides Bonnie, the only person who knew about her was Stefan. He was her father after all. She wasn't ready for everyone else to know. Not when so much had happened since she left last year.

Now, with them needing her help back in Mystic Falls because of a new threat she needed to show her daughter to everyone. She had to know her little Lelo would be protected. She would have to face her father and that was something she was not prepared for. Right now, her daughter was her biggest priority and everyone else came second to her. This little girl was the only person Bonnie was going to die to protect.

"Ready to go baby girl," she looked down at her daughter who stood in the door way of her bedroom. She had on a purple and yellow dress with her hair in a single pony tail. There were a few curly strands that didn't act right and fell into her face. Her cheeks were puffy and filled with the soft animal crackers she was eating. She looked up to her mother and grinned. A few of her teeth poking through in her smile.

"I will take that as a yes." Lifting her right to her wide hips, Bonnie grabbed her keys from the counter and magically lifted the suitcases. Since she parked in the garage she didn't have to worry about the neighbors seeing floating bags. Buckling in her little girl Bonnie made sure it was snug.

Getting in the car herself, Bonnie lifted the garage door and backed out. When her car was clear it lowered and she sighed heavily as she pulled onto the road. Looking in her mirror she watched her daughter look out the window. Her face was set and she looked so much like him in that moment that she nearly drove off the road in awe.

As Bonnie drove she listened to her child babble and make noises. She was hoping she went to sleep, but Le'lonie had other plans. At six months, she was just as smart as a one year old. She couldn't really speak, but managed to point and gesture to things she wanted. It was her own form of sign language that Stefan helped her with. She hadn't seen him in months but they would Skype when Stefan could get away from his brother and Elena.

The whole ride Bonnie spent thinking about how to tell everyone how and whom she got pregnant by. Of course she would need to speak with the father first about the easiest way to break it down, but that conversation was one she was dreading. She knew there would be resistance, but everyone needed to know and Bonnie would make sure they understood that she came before them.

When she found out she was pregnant Lucy was her support system so at that time she was the only one who needed to know. She hadn't spoken to her father in weeks because he was out of town and rarely took calls. Her mother was gone. After her transition, she just upped and left. Bonnie couldn't forgive that a second time. There was no need, she managed without a mother for so long, and she is strong enough to do it again. Freeing one hand from the wheel, she searched the open armrest for her phone. Stefan was supposed to be meeting them at the boarding house after making sure they would be alone for a few hours.

When she finished the text message she watched thick droplets of water fall on her windshield. She rolled her windows up and turned on the air. Behind her, Le'lonie shut her eyes and started to fall asleep.

Therain didn't start but she was just outside Mystic Falls when it started to pick up. It pounded and a soft cry emitted from the back. Bonnie cursed and took a detour that would put her in the back of the boarding house. The thick grove of trees would slow down the rain so it didn't sound like jackhammers on the car. The road itself was narrow when she got on it, but when the rain didn't beat the car she sighed in relief. Her daughter drifted back to sleep.

"Sounds like a way to welcome me back." She grumbled.

The dread of coming clean started to weigh on her. She had hopes that telling Damon wouldn't back fire on her. They were telling him first because he isn't known for handling secrecy well. At least they could count on him not to go tell everyone in the town. It was his niece so he did have top priority on the need to know list. The last argument Stefan and Bonnie had was about Damon and how he wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut, especially when he was closer to Elena. His vow to her had been to keep nothing from her. Damon wore his emotions on his sleeve per say and Elena would see right through it and beg until she got the information she wanted.

Granted she loved Elena, but she would have to wait. Right now all Bonnie wanted to do was get inside and sleep. It was rare that Le'lonie napped and Bonnie always took that chance to sleep herself. For only being six months she was an active child. Half the house was baby proofed because she found her way in to any and everything she could reach. She liked to hide herself and it sent Bonnie in to many panic attacks. She possessed no magical abilities yet or the need for blood. So at the moment she was just a normal child and Bonnie was very happy about that.

As she turned the last corner the sight of the boarding house came into view. The back yard was just as large as the front. She drove around until she was parked near the door and opened her car door. She knew Stefan would have heard her shutting the car off. Twisting around in her seat she unbuckled the car seat and pulled the straps off. Moving her too much would wake her and Bonnie really didn't want her to be grumpy from being woken up. She probably should have done a little more to keep her from falling asleep. Yet, when Lelo wanted something she got it. So no matter how much Bonnie would have tried she would have still fallen asleep.

"I've got her," Stefan whispered. Bonnie didn't hear him walk up until the back door was opened and his pale hands reached in.

"She just went to sleep." Bonnie grabbed her duffle from the backseat while Stefan leaned against the car. Le'lonie gripped his shirt, as she always did, and turned her head to rest right against his neck.

A flutter of emotions ran through Bonnie's head. Watching Stefan with her was a beautiful sight. He never stopped smiling and endured hours of playing with dolls and putting on dress up clothes that weren't really made for him. He did anything to put a smile on his child's face and that put one on Bonnie's.

"She walks a little better now. She still likes to climb the stairs."

"I guess we will have to put her room downstairs then."

"Wait, you are putting a room in the house for her?" It wasn't that Bonnie didn't want him to do it, but more like it seems like he had been planning it for a while.

"Is that okay? I mean I want her to have her own space when she is here. Besides there is plenty enough room. It's not like anyone besides me and Damon stay here."

"I know that," she replied. "I just figured. I don't know. I have a lot on my mind. I need to go lie down."

"That's fine. We can talk when you wake up. Go ahead; I will put her in my bed for now. You remember where that is?" He asked, his tone hinting at the same room she was conceived in.

"I remember that room… vividly."

The gleam in Stefan's eyes let her know he remembered the night just as clearly.

Wilson Residence

Abby Bennett-Wilson was sure her world was going to crash in on her. He came by her house of course; he had access because he had been here numerous times before. The conversation was tense as she expected it to be.

"What else is there you want. You are here to see Bonnie. I have nothing for you." She told him. Her voice shook as each word flowed from her lips. He stood from sitting on the old couch and walked across the room until he was at an arm's length away. She was pressed against the wall so she couldn't make a dash for the door. Not that she would get far if she did.

"Nothing, I want nothing from you Abby." He walked even closer and touched her cheek. His fingers felt like ice against her skin and her eyes fluttered close. His hand moved down her neck and she clenched them even tighter.

"Bonnie does not live with me. You should leave."

"Oh, I don't think I will be going anywhere. I plan to stay until her birthday and then the real fun begins. I have missed entirely too much. I have a lot of time to make up for."

"You are a monster. Bonnie would never want to get to know you. Nothing you do will make her trust you. She hates all vampires as do I."

"Oh… my love," he said, his blue eyes lighting up with amusement. "Those were not the words you were muttering seventeen years ago."

She slapped him. His head barely moved, but his eyes flickered from anger to annoyance.

"I am going to let that pass. Never raise your hand to me again, or Bonnie won't have a mother to protect her."

"Why are you doing this now? You have wanted nothing to do with her since you left us. There must be something you want. If it has anything to do with Bonnie's magic it will be a cold day in hell before I let you take advantage of her."

He leans forward and smirks. "Then I suggest you get some warmer clothes. You know what I am capable of Abby."

Abby let out a sigh of relief when he left her alone. She braced her hands on the table in front of her and bit her bottom lip. Bonnie had every right to know. How could she tell her daughter she was the spawn of the one thing she hated? Their blood ran through her veins and she was foolish to think she had seen the last of him when he left them. Abby was foolish to begin a relationship with him in the first place, but she didn't think Bonnie would be the result of that relationship. Shelia told her to leave him alone and find someone more human to be with, but she was foolish and now she wished she would have listened.

Yet he smoothed talked his way into her heart… and her bed.

Boarding House

Bonnie was aware of someone in the room before she fully opened her eyes. It wasn't her little girl because she would make noise and bounce on the bed until Bonnie woke up. Instead she heard feet shuffle around the room and the dip in the bed as someone sat down. A cool hand pressed to her back and she did her best not to tense up.

"Is she up?"

"Not yet," Stefan whispered. He climbed beside her on the opposite side of the bed. He propped his head up on his hand and brought the other to caress Bonnie's cheek. "Maybe in a few minutes, I could hear her stomach growling."

"She does have a big appetite. Maybe I should go find her something." As she moved to sit up Stefan grabbed her wrist. He tugged her back down on the bed and right up under him. They had been planning this taunting and teasing game for weeks now and a part of Bonnie wanted something more, but she didn't want to start anything with someone who was basically in love with her friend. This shared child would tests their friendship more than enough.

"Stefan," she whispered when his lips found the skin of her forehead. "Don't. We shouldn't."

"You know how I feel about you Bonnie."

"Yes. I do. I always know how you felt about Elena and I am not trying to get caught up in that again. You have a lot of history with her."

"Yes, but I have the future with you. We have a child together."

"We had one night of pity sex Stefan. Or did you forget that? For us both to get rejected and wind up at Fells Church was a coincidence."

"What happened after didn't." For that much he was right. "We went into that cave with level heads. What happened then wasn't a coincidence and you know it. Pity sex or not, you and I could have walked away but we didn't."

"I need to think about this,' she replied, but he stopped her with a finger to her full lips.

"Shhh. Bonnie, just stop thinking about it."

Cupping the back of her neck Bonnie shut her eyes when Stefan touched the flesh of her cheek with his other hand. She could feel the pounding of her heart and knew that he could hear it. Her fingers clenched into fists so she wouldn't grab hold of him. She refused to become like Damon, waiting and wondering if she will be picked. She didn't want to end up hurting because of their unresolved feelings.

"Relax Bonnie," he whispered while pulling her body closer to him.

Bonnie's eyes widened as he pulled her closer with a tight grip on her hips. His mouth was soft when they finally touched. His mouth moved with so much precision that she had no choice but to follow him. Unclenching her fingers she moved them up to his neck and then through his hair. The golden silky strands slid through her fingers like running water as she tugged him closer. Her back arches when he pulls her closer and his hands move from her hips to grope the tender flesh of her ass. Her mouth parted in a soft gasp and he took the advantage, slipping his tongue past her teeth and over her own.

She tasted like maple syrup and something entirely new. He kissed many women over the years, but they always had the taste of cotton candy, mint, strawberries, or cheap lip-gloss. Bonnie was in a league all on her own. He couldn't pinpoint what she reminded him of so he labeled it in the back of his mind and something purely Bonnie. He heard her moan and lifted her so her legs could wrap around his waist. Her arousal started to permeate the bedroom and he involuntarily thrusts his hips into hers. He grinned into the kiss when hers rolled down to meet his movement.

Pulling back, he trailed kisses down her throat and neck, sucking hard on the skin. His fangs pressed to her neck and he felt her stiffen. Instead of biting, he nipped at her neck until she tightened her legs around his waist. To be so small she had a tight grip and it felt like the blood was losing circulation. He felt the muscles in her thighs tensing and relaxing against him. Reaching up, his fingers slipped under her shirt and splayed out on her back. He played with the hooks on her bra before she finally realized what he was doing.

"Stefan, s… stop." She whimpered. He only sucked harder on her neck and she swallowed the lump in her throat. She sounded like a wounded cat as she fought to get her moans and purring under control.

"Do you really want me to do that?" She felt him undo her bra and hissed when his head disappeared under her shirt to latch onto an erect nipple. His tongue circled the bud three times before he nipped it. His fangs made a small cut and he suckled her breast while lapping at the small trickle of blood flowing.

"I… you need… Stefan."

Her mind started to shut down and nothing coherent passed through her mouth. He chuckled against her and licked the wounds until they closed. He moved to the other and repeated the process. His head moved under her shirt like a worm through grass. Her own hands fell to his shoulders and her head rolled back.

Bonnie couldn't believe she was letting him go this far. Her mind told him to stop. It kept telling her to push him away and tell him to leave the room, but everything he was doing felt so good. He coaxed her into moans and pants as if she had just run a marathon.

His mouth was cold and wet against her skin. His suckling sent jolts of pleasure through her body. Bonnie gripped his head through her shirt and tightened her legs around his waist. All thoughts of doing wrong flew out the preverbal window when his tongue flicked over her nipple with inhuman speed. Fucker. Fuck. Shit. Fuckery fuck shit! She wanted that tongue elsewhere and the thought of it happening had her pussy convulsing and throbbing in her jeans.

He smelled the thick arousal that was pooling between her legs through her pants. He unzipped her jeans and wiggled two fingers past her slick folds and right into her tight and hot cavern. He pushed apart her thighs to get a better handle on it and watched as her face flashed between anger and pleasure. He kissed her again and pumped his fingers faster, twisting them as he added a third finger. A smile graced her face when he added the fourth.

She lifted her leg which he held in his hand. The new angle pushed his fingers deeper. Stefan swirled his fingers and pulled them completely out before pushing them back in.

"Feel good?" he asks, licking the corner of her mouth. He sucked on her bottom lip and pulled it between his teeth.

He had to admit that she looked beautiful while working herself to a finish on his thick digits. His thumb joined in and he covered her mouth with his to swallow her cries of pleasure. He pulled them out and licked them clean. He made a show of it and licked his lips in an exaggerated fashion.

She fell back against the bed with a soft thud as he hovered over her. His nose ran down her neck and her fingers gripped at his sides. His breath blew against her ear and a shiver ran down her spine.

"Bonnie, take all the time you need to. Know that I won't rush you, but you are who I want to be with. You have known this for a few weeks and nothing has changed."

She was about to give him an answer, but the sound of their child crying caught their attention.

"I will go." Stefan jumped from the bed and pulled Bonnie to her feet. He placed a quick kiss to her lips and cupped her face in his hands. "Your father is home if you want to go by and speak with him. I will call Damon and when you get back we can tell him."

"Should I take her with me? I know I need to get my grimoires from the closet."

"No, we will be fine. I will get her something to eat. Go. We will be alright till you get back."

The Bennett Residence

Bonnie hadn't seen her father in a few months. She called him and let him know that she was with Lucy out of town, but after graduation she just lost touch with him. After finding out she was pregnant she was consumed with the birth. She didn't want to go home pregnant because she wasn't sure how to explain that she got pregnant by someone who wasn't supposed to have usable sperm. Yes, telling your father the man you dated is sterile but you have a kid with wouldn't go over well. Besides, she wanted to make sure she carried to term first. Not many witches have had successful births when it came to mixing species, which is how Lucy described it.

She knew the route like any other and when the house came into view she notices another black car in the driveway. The outside of the house was a peach color with a row of rose bushes in the front. Her Dad wasn't known to be a gardener so someone must have come over and helped. Either way she just came to tell him about Le'lonie and get some things from her room. Other than that she wanted to get back to her child and sort out the situation with Stefan.

Once she got to the front porch she opened the screen and tried to use her key, but it wouldn't fit in the lock. No matter how hard she tried to twist it, the lock wouldn't bulge. She knew there was always a spare on the back porch so she headed in that direction. As she moved around the side of the house, she heard voices. Mostly laughter and the sound of water from the garden hose. Speeding up she came to a sudden halt against the fence.

Her father was there and he wasn't alone. Sitting beside him was a woman in a green sundress and white sandals. That didn't bother her, but the two girls running alongside them did. They were fighting over some book and Bonnie fumed when she saw it was her mothers and grams grimoire. She felt no magic from them so why did they have it? She remembered hiding it under her mattress. At least one of them was under there. The night she left was a blur so she could have put them anywhere. Pushing open the gate she stormed right into their family gathering and snatched it.

"Don't touch my stuff ever again." She growled. Her green eyes lit up in anger and she caught her father jumping to his feet.

"Charles, darling who is this?" The woman asks. His face paled, he tried to speak, but Bonnie cut him off. She turned her eyes on the elder woman and clutched her book to her chest.

"I am his daughter. Who are you?" She looked confused for a moment and then frowned.

"Bonnie, now isn't the right time for you to be here. You should leave." He stated. The girls went to take the book back but Bonnie cut them a look that dared them to come any closer. "We can talk about this another time."

"Don't worry. There won't be another time. It seems all your trips out of town were to spend it with another woman instead me? I have been through hell and all you have done is make another family. I am just going to get the last of my stuff and you won't have to worry about me or the fact that you now have a grandchild." She wouldn't allow herself to cry in front of him. He didn't deserve it, but it hurt knowing that he went off and married someone else and started a family without her. He didn't even have the nerve to tell them he had a daughter.

Turning on her heels, she walked towards the house and threw open the screen door with a flick of her wrist. She didn't care if they saw her using magic. Charles knew about it and she wanted to scare them with her power.

At the moment, adrenaline was pumping through her veins and she felt something tickle up her neck. Touching the skin, she felt veins pulsing. Craning her neck to look in the mirror she gasped and turned away. She gave herself a few moments to calm down and fight it off. She didn't need that sort of energy coursing through her right now.

"Bonnie," her father called out as he entered the kitchen. She ignored him and went upstairs. She heard him following and snapped her fingers. The stairs became slippery and she heard him groan. His knee hit the edge of a stair and he buckled under the weight.

Once in her old room she started packing away all her magical items. They were most important. She also grabbed her laptop and any pictures. Everything else could stay for the wonder twins outside to get sticky fingers with.

Charles blocked her path on the bottom of the stairs. "I am sorry." He pleaded. Bonnie shook her head and raised her hand.

"You chose them over me? I hardly saw you, but you managed to find time and start another family! Am I just supposed to be happy for you?"

"It didn't happen that way Bonnie. It's more complicated than that. We met on a conference."

"Save it Da… Charles. I do not care. It still happened. You had enough time to tell me. I am sure if I never came back, you would have never told me. Well I hate to burst your bubble of happiness, but I am back. Honestly, I don't need you."

"Please, just hear me out." He asked. By that time, his other family was in the living room huddled together.

"No. You didn't want me in this family then you get your wish. I am better off with my friends. At least they care about me." Pushing him out of her way she opened the front door and walked back to her car. She didn't even look over her shoulder as he called for her. Instead, she tossed her things in the backseat of her car and took off as soon as she started it up.












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.