Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The end. Short and sweet.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Epilogue

It was early afternoon in Kensington, London. The house wasn’t quiet as it was supposed to be when their children weren’t present, running around and filling their home with joy and laughter. There was no silence whilst watching television together, or just enjoying the company of each other. Those days were long gone. The silence had been replaced by the endless arguments with a teenage Darcy who was getting rebellious. Now 16, the guy was a force to reckon with. He was still doing great at school, but boy, the guy loved partying and enjoyed chasing after girls.

Emilienne was 13 and although she was still Daddy’s little girl, she argued a lot with George especially when it came to Yeoshua, her boyfriend since they didn’t even know what being a couple entailed.

But beside all the drama, they were a happy family. The drama of the ‘dark years’ as the kids called them was now over, and Emma and George were stronger than ever.

The only sounds you could hear in the house could be heard from the master bedroom where Emma and George were enjoying an afternoon of well deserved sex, where Emma was doing the riding, and George was trying so hard to let her have control.

Things had changed significantly. They were now a real couple after dating for a year and a half. They made the decisions together, and George did not manipulate her most of the time. He still tried sometimes to fuck her into submission, but that never worked. In fact, most of the time he was the one breaking and agreeing with her.

 

“Shit...” George groaned as he so desperately wanted to control the pace of their love making, but his hands could not moved as they were bonded to the headboard of the bed. “Fuck me for letting you try something new.”

“I’m fucking you, George.” She smirked as she slowed down just to tease him.

George hissed in frustration and met his wife’s movement with his hips as hard as he could. Why couldn’t she understand that he wanted her to go faster.

“Faster, Emma.”

“Magic word?” she moaned.

“Please, please, please, Emma. Faster!” he asked exasperatedly.

She stopped completely. “Just because you asked so nicely.” She moved down on him and kissed his lips.” She untied his hands and that was the beginning of the end of their session.

A few minutes later a out of breath George looked at his exhausted Emma and grinned. “I thought about what you said.”

“Really?”

“Yes, I did. And you’re right. We should go on a weekend trip. Just the two of us.”

“See? I’m always right.”

“But I don’t want Emilienne to stay with the Scott’s when we are gone.”

“Okay.” She grinned excitedly. “By the way, I have to tell you something.”

“Go on.” He told her as he was now on top of her and opened her legs for another round.

“I love you, George.”

“I love you too, Emma-bear.” He smiled back at her. “And I can’t keep my hands off you.”

“And that is exactly why I’m late. I guess we will be responsible for the overpopulation of the globe, after all.”

He grinned broadly and kissed her deeply. “And you’re okay with it?”

She thought about it for a moment. “I guess I am. At least this time it was both our faults. I’m glad you did not trick me.”

“Of course I did not, Mrs. Ferguson.” And they went at it again.






Chapter End Notes:

(tearing up) And it is over. Thanks to all the readers and the reviewers.

I would like to know what you think of the end. :D

xoxo,

Adi Milano.

P.S. First chapter of the next story is coming up tomorrow, or should I say today? LOL







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.