Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

What would St. Patrick's Day be without a little Irish!  

Enjoy.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


CHAPTER 4

I felt like I had just finished running a 10k, in the high heat of an August afternoon. My skin was flushed and heated; sweat was dripping down the side of my face, between my breasts. I was still struggling to catch my breath as Irish got up to discard the heavy condom. I sighed, as his perfect round ass disappeared into my bathroom.

Irish…

I’ve never had sex like that before. Noisy, aggressive, loud, vigorous, sex.  Like I said before, my sex life was pretty vanilla, good but vanilla. Irish propelled in me into another sexual realm. I was hungry for more and I loved it.

Irish…he was something else.

I’ve never felt this way before, either. I didn’t understand my body’s response to Irish’s words or touches.  Where he was concerned, my body seemed to have a mind of its own. I swear that it responded to his demands of its own machinations.

Grabbing a few tissues off the bedside table I was attempting to wipe away some of my moisture, when I caught Irish watching me from the bathroom door. My body shivered in response to the storm brewing his eyes. He wasn’t done with me just yet.

He’s certainly a man of his word. Could he get any better? Hopefully I am about to find out again.

His entire body was a bright pink hue with a soft mist covering his length. He stood still as I drank in the image of his glistening sculpted form. Watching me, watch him, Irish slowly began to stroke his arduous muscle to full stiffness. It didn’t take long.

Stealthy, he moved to stand in front of me. Still stroking his member, he waited for me to make my move. He was much more intimidating up close and personal. His scarlet flared mushroom was already leaking pre-cum. My eyes also got bigger, when I realized that he was ready to go at it again.

Again; Again ladies! He definitely gets an A for endurance!

 

I licked my lips because I wanted to taste him. I almost never perform fellatio on a lover. It’s not that I don’t like doing it; but in my book, you have to prove yourself worthy of it. With me you have to earn it. But damn, Irish is too tempting to pass up, tonight; plus the man has seriously earned it.

“Do you want it?” he teased; still tugging his rigid flesh.

I knew what he was asking me, by the way that he was gripping his stiffness at the base and spreading his slit open; causing that glistening sticky pearl to emerge from its hidden place.

He was making me so hot watching him jerk himself off. His hand movements were so rough and explicit, that I quickly nodded yes and got on my knees.

“Yes, Irish. I want to taste you.” I breathed thickly.

He took my face in his hands to line up with is steel. “How do you want it? Wet and sloppy or slow and teasing?” I asked.

Pushing my mouth towards that thing that I was so hot for, he brushed his thick scarlet head across my lips, deliberately coating them with his special lip gloss.

He gently ran his hands through my damp hair; gripping it tightly when he had a handful, then whispered, “Surprise me.”

This was going to be good.

His hips rocked forward to meet my open mouth. With my hair now tangled in his hands, Irish pushed his stiff drooling rod into my hungry mouth; stuffing it full.

I gasped at the invasion; not expecting Irish to push himself so deeply into my mouth. But I am the Wrangler; I can take it. His girth was stretching my jaws to its limit; causing me to gag on his stiffness a few times. Which he seemed to love. I recovered quickly and before long, I found our rhythm and was greedily gobbling him up.

“Just like that baby, wrap those sweet lips around my cock.” He encouraged; coaxing me to take more of him.

Each time I took him deeper into my mouth, attempting to brush my nose against his curly blond bush, he would massage my face; telling me that my hot mouth was driving him crazy.

Worshiping his maleness, much to his satisfaction, Irish groaned in appreciation.  He parted his legs slightly, to steady his stance as I kept up my pace; keeping him on the brink of insanity.  Each time I felt his heavy sacks tighten in my hand; I would change up my technique. I alternated between a combination of slow teasing and fast wet kisses, strokes and licks; and of course deep throating his incredible length as much as possible.

Conferring shallow love bites all along his thick pulsating shaft and fat head, I tugged and raked my nails through his bush; then surprising him by actually munching on his thick dark blonde carpet.  

Each time I did, Irish moaned his approval. “Damn Ambi, where did you learn that?”

I grinned devilishly, “Porn…” then when right back to work; slurping and sucking him to paradise.

“Don’t stop…” he drawled. As if I could. I would take a mouthful and smile.

He was going to explode alright; but not just yet. I slowed the slurping, still looking into his eyes but only lightly stroking him with my mouth.  My hands locked around his shaft as I jerked and tugged his heavy steel; licking away the frothy essence pooled there.

That only led to him pushing deeper into my mouth. His buried hands in my hair, tugged my head back as he looked dead into my eyes as he rocked himself into my mouth. He was hooked.

If he liked that, then he was going to love what I was about to do next.  I pulled completely off of him and his eyes widen in surprise.  

“I want to wear your milk moustache, Irish.” I whispered along his throbbing shaft; moving to rest his weighty balls into my mouth.  

Irish looked down at me with fire in his eyes, but didn’t say a word. I think that I surprised him with that.

My breasts were completely slicked from perspiration and the sloppy head job that Irish loved. Slowly, I moved my hands over my wet boobs and nipples and began tugging and pulling them in unison. Pushing them up, I offered them as a sort of sacrifice to the Greek good standing before me.

I moved closer to him and pushed my breasts up to meet his stiffness. Slowly, I began rubbing my breasts against his hardness, but didn’t take him into my mouth. “They feel incredible.” He hissed as I squeezed my breasts together around him.

I had never really titty fucked anyone before and Irish provided me with the perfect specimen to try it. He was long enough, that I could squeeze him between my breasts while still being able to suck on his thick scarlet head. “Suck it, Ambi…”

With his eyes closed, he grabbed my hair tighter as his thickness practically lodged itself in the back of my throat. I felt his body go rigid and his steel swell in my mouth.  My body hummed knowing that he was going to buckle under the sweet torture of my mouth.

 “Fuck. I’m ‘gonna’ unload in your hot mouth.” He warned. Promises, promises. But then again this was Irish; so… 

True to his words, Irish couldn’t take much more; he gasped, “I’m about to explode Ambi.”

Irish…

His steaming milk blasted into my mouth, flowing down my throat; with some seeping out of the corners of my mouth. I learned early on tonight that Irish was much more than a handful; and his cum shot was so much more than a mouthful.  Much, much, more and delicious. With each lick, his mini cum shots tickled my tongue. I am now literally his greedy little cum slut.

“I’m sorry. I know that you wanted to wear it, but...” He rasped; eyes still closed, with his head tossed back. “Knowing that you swallowed and you’ll taste my milk on your tongue for days…makes my cock so damn hard, darlin’.”  

Damn if that wasn’t the nastiest thing for him to say to me at that moment. And damn it if that only made me wetter and sent an electric shock to my clitty.

Thanks to him, my inner slut now wants to come out and play.

Irish….mmmm, yummy.

**************

Irish was a beast. He was ready again. He wasn’t kidding when he said that he was going to wear my ass out tonight. But I’ll take it; again.  

I don’t recall how we got to here; I barely registered that he pulled my body up to meet his and that I was now sitting in his lap, riding his dick. My head was on his shoulders and my arms were around his neck. Just like I thought, my ass was resting quite comfortably in his palms. He made sure that none of my body parts felt neglected. Irish was a very attentive lover, using every inch of his body to bring me pleasure.

What a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man. Yes, he is!

I already know that one night with him was not going to be enough. And certainly no other man or rabbit would ever be good enough for me after this; after him.

“I knew that you do could do it, Irish. As soon as I saw you tonight, I knew that you would be the stud, who would fuck me within an inch of my life.” I said, almost breathlessly; reeling from sensation caused by swollen nipples slapping against the fine hairs on his chest.

It’s my turn. I am going to drive him crazy. I inched closer to his ears, called on every erotic story that I’d ever read and began whispering some naughty poetry of my own. The clean version: I told him that I was his horny, naughty, slutty, angel; and he could use my pussy as much as he wanted; tonight. 

The dirty version, well? Let’s just say that those words are nestled between us; nosey.

Irish groaned and closed his eyes, as I tighten my legs around his waist and grounded my pussy against him. His pulse was erratic and he was breathing really hard in my ears. I began kissing his neck, loving the feel of his pulse jumping against my tongue. He enjoyed it, offering more of his neck for my light bites and nibbles.

I was riding him hard and I was determined to drain every ounce of his liquid desire out of him. Every time he attempted to regain control, I would clamp down on him and lock him inside of me. I needed to show him, that I could give, just as good as I got.

Irish…It was now my turn to turn him out.

Too my surprise he didn’t put up much of a fight. His nonverbal response to my sexy moves had me slightly confused. I thought he would have enjoyed playing this game with me. But he didn’t say anything.

I tried again for a reaction. “I want all of it, Irish...every fat, pulsating inch.” Still, nothing. He simply kept our rhythm and let me lead, as he kissed and stoked my dampen skin

I wasn’t complaining or anything. I just wanted him to come undone as I had done some many times earlier in the night.

“My pussy wants to eat every hard inch of you.”  I settled my hips against his thighs and prepared to give him the fuck of his life.  “Mmmm….my very own real life dildo.” His eyes flew open. Bingo! But not a word left his mouth.

My plan was simple; keep fucking him until he came…hard. Doable, right? Yes, if this was your average Joe. But this wasn’t just your average Joe. This was Irish.

He hissed when I rose off him slightly and started teasing just his tip with my slick center. Still, he didn’t say anything. I think he likes fucking with me….literally.

I never imagined finding a man who would find so much of his own pleasure in pleasing his woman. Irish is driving me crazy. I think he likes the idea of me using him to get off.

Irish watched me, as I continued to fuck myself up and down on his dick. “I didn’t think it was possible to ever find a man who could outperform my Jack Rabbit. But here you are.”

He was eyeing me intently, before he gave me the biggest fuck me smile. “Go ahead use me; I’m enjoying being your fuck toy….” This Irish…really is porn, yummy.

I dropped my hands from around his neck and slowly pushed him back down on to the bed. “Let’s see if you are good enough to earn your triple crown, tonight…stud.”

I called upon the sex goddesses for continued stamina, because Irish was insatiable and still hard as granite.  A Triple Crown feat should be an easy accomplishment for Irish. He’s a sexual beast. But you know that already.

Irish put his hands behind his head and smirked, “Ride me home to the winners circle, baby.” he challenged.

I began slamming my kitty up and down his heat. My wetness swallowed his entire length, and I loved the feel of his balls slapping on my ass. Irish loved it too. I reached behind me to pull on his heavy sacks to massage the molten heat that I knew was boiling within, but he grabbed my hands to stop me.

“No, no…darlin’ you’re going to ride me home to victory.” He taunted, slapping my ass; hard. “Love the way this ass feels bouncing up and down on me.”

I started grinning like an idiot. Dance! Too much booty in the pants; dance! Too much booty in the pants; dance…hell yeah and he was loving all that booty.

“Irish…” I moaned as his hands kneaded and then slapped my ass again.  “Irish, Irish….”

Irish? Shit! What the hell is his last name?

I am fucking some guy, and I don’t even know what his last name is. Forget about unleashing my inner slut.

I am a slut. Not that there is anything wrong with that. One of dearest friends is a slut. Kidding. I love Evis.

What the hell am I doing? Calm down, I tell myself. Now is not the time to start thinking rationally. Before I can unleash even more thoughts, Irish brought me back from the land of crazy. His grip on my ass was so tight, I was pretty sure that he’d leave his mark there.

“You are one hot fuck, Ambrosine.” Damn! The way he drawled my name had me melting inside.Watching these breasts dance is hypnotic.” He teased as he ran his hands over my sweat slicked body, stopping at my breasts. The look of pure want in his eyes set my already heated core on fire.

“Harder, Irish harder…” I begged, loving the feel of our slick bodies crashing into each other.

“Harder? You can’t take it any harder, Ambi.” He taunted; pulling on my nipples. “You want to make up for 3 years in one night?” 

“Yes.” I said quietly, looking into those gorgeous green eyes of his.

He stopped slamming into my dripping snatch. “Are you trying to milk my bone, dry?” He asked with slow teasing strokes.  

“Yes….” I’ve never had this many seconds of pleasure and yes I was going to milk it of every drop. Pun intended.

“You want to drain me, baby?” he asked, alternating between slapping my ass and rubbing the burning sensation caused by his heavy hand.

“Damn. You really are my cum slut now, angel.” I whimpered silently as he flexed his hips. “You want it?”

“Yes." I moaned "My pussy wants every drop.”  I really did want it.

“My pussy…” he countered not taking his eyes off of me. He was pushing into me but attempting to hold my hips still, against his.

I slowed my movements, but never looked away from him. He didn’t blink and neither did I. Surely, I just heard wrong. From the expression that was probably etched on my face, he must have guessed what I was thinking too.

“My pussy, Ambi.” He repeated, staring me dead in my eyes with every confidence that it was the truth. “This is my sweet, hot, tight, wet pussy.”

Was he serious or was this just sex talk? I’d never experienced a guy saying that to me before; not even Andre and we were engaged. Was he claiming me? Help someone, I need to know.

I can’t explain what I felt at that moment. It was a combination of apprehension and lust. The man was a god and he knew it. He could have any woman he wanted. Yet he just declared his…lust for me? Or my kitty? I’m confused.

A part of me was cheesing, over the fact that this hot guy was so into me, that he wanted to keep my goodies for himself. But I’ve been around these pretty boy types all my life; so I knew better, than to fall under his spell.

I can’t, I won’t.

He is asking for much more than I am willing to give him. No matter how dickmitized I was just then, I knew that when he left in the morning, that was it.

Looking down into his sparkling jade eyes, though, I couldn’t help but to give Irish what he wanted, just then. I guess in a way, it was what I wanted too. I wanted it to be true. On some self-gratifying level, I really wanted to be his. 

Alas, knowing that nothing more could ever come from this night, I slowly began to roll my hips and smiled, “It’s your pussy Irish, it’s all yours.”

For tonight. That was all that I was willing to give a guy like him.

“Damn right, your pussy is mine, Ambi.” He grinned and pushed his length further into me. “I am so deep in you, that my pussy will be suffering from withdrawals, when I’m not buried deep in here.”  

Truer words have never been spoken.

His hunger for more, forced my slow grind on his lap to become wilder and more demanding as I welcomed in the first waves of paradise. Irish loved it. That confidant smile of his was practically glued to his face.

“That was a small one…” he teased, slamming into me.

One set of fingers were digging deeper into my ass, again. While the other played with my pearl. He was getting there and he wanted to take me with him; again.

“I love watching my sweet pussy ride up and down on my cock.”

His thick bone sliding in and out of me; while he kept me on the edge of another orgasm felt so good, that I wanted to scream. My juices dribbled out of me, creating a small puddle on his lap. My kitty was twitching like crazy; drooling like crazy. Irish loved it.

“Damn that’s beautiful.” He murmured, fingering my wetness.

“Irish…” I threw my head back, crying out in bliss when his paws roughly cupped my breasts. “Irish…”

“I love hearing you scream my name, Ambi; it makes me want to shoot so deep into you.” He moaned, twisting and pinching my nipples.

“Give it to me Irish, I can feel it. I want it.” My goal was to trap him underneath me and milk him of every drop. But this was Irish; he wasn’t going to make it that easy for me.

“Ambi, Ambi.” Irish groaned surging forward; he pulled me up into an embrace in the seated position before slamming me flat on to my back. Damn the boy is good. He never slipped out and didn’t’ miss a beat.

Irish is a masterful lover; he wasn’t going to be satisfied until I was. Or at the very least until I was begging for mercy or maybe until I passed out. Whichever came first?

“This is what I want, this is what I need, Ambi…cum for me.” He begged hotly. His powerful thrusts were not only just demanding; they were damn near feral.

Air left my lungs as my body crashed into the mattress. Finally. He was giving into his wild lusts. Irish’s strokes became even more powerful than before and he had this look on his face that was indescribable.

Staring into my eyes he was digging deeper into my soul. He was looking so intensely into my eyes that my heart began to flutter.

“Irish…” I clamped down on him; trapping and releasing his muscle in rhythm with his torrid thrusts.

The minute I felt him take back the dominant position and twitch inside my heat, I knew that it was going to happen. I couldn’t escape it. Nor did I want too. I tried to tell him that he’d won. He had officially bested me; I would yield to his greatness. He had roped the Wrangler.

Obligingly, I would kneel before Zod.

I opened my mouth to say the words but the only sound that came out was a soft whimper. It was too late. I began shaking uncontrollably. The heat began to rise from my toes, racing through my body. The mini explosions erupting inside my body were now slowly seeping out. I met his eyes and saw his lip curl up into that wolfish grin. He knew it was happening too.

I simply closed my eyes, let go and welcomed it.

Everything faded to black. Irish had officially fucked me until I passed out.

Irish……

 






Chapter End Notes:

Thank you all for the support. Please forgive all errors. See you at the next one.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.