Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello readers. I hope that all of you beautiful people are staying warm. If not, I hope that this last chapter of I'm Irish, warms you up. At least a little bit. :-)

If you made it with me to Ch 5, then you know the drill. Profanity, yes. Smuttiness, yes. Craziness, yes. If any of this offends you.....

My life has been crazy, but I am working on the other stories, too.

Enjoy this chapter and please tell me what you think.

Cheers.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


CHAPTER 5

I don’t know how long I was out. Irish wouldn’t tell me. But he was having oh so much fun teasing me about it, though. I kept asking him, but he only smiled and told me that I could thank him later. Properly…

Irish.

I woke up to him staring at me; propped up on his elbow, eating a protein bar. I blinked a few times at him; feeling a bit disoriented. My brows crinkled in confusion because I wasn’t sure if I was dreaming or not. 

But, in a hot flash minute it all came flooding back to me. Irish grinned at me with a wicked but playful gleam in his eyes; as if he could see my mind piecing together our steamy interlude.

Damn! Hot Damn! He did that! Damn…he did that!

Irish…

….Had me fighting for air…told me to come but I was already there…‘Cause the walls start shaking
The earth was quaking…My mind was aching…And you shook me all night long… Yeah you shook me all night long.

 

Yes! Thank you AC/DC for aptly voicing what transpired between us tonight. Truly, Irish has me shook. It’s even worse than that yawl…I think, I’m sprung. No. I know I’m sprung.

He reached for the bottled water on the bedside table and handed it to me. I looked up at him in question; after gathering all of the strength that I could summon, to sit up.

“What? You’ve got to keep your fluids and energy up, darlin’. A short, um nap isn’t going to cut it; tonight.” He smirked; clearly mocking my fade to black episode.

“Why do I need to recoup my energy?” I asked. Even though, I already knew the answer. “This is the part where we are actually supposed to go to sleep.”

“Who said anything about sleeping?” he questioned; motioning me to sip. “I’m wide awake.”

He was; I peaked at his lower profile and smiled. That thing was already flying at half-staff. I think that he’s sprung too. Go me!

I took a sip of the water that he offered and almost spit it out. “Yuck. What is this?” I yelled.

“Electrolyte mix; you were probably a little dehydrated from all that alcohol. And our, um earlier activities.” he winked and told me to drink all of it.

“Well it’s your fault; all the way around.” I told him; trying to down the awful mix. Yuck; that stuff was nasty, but I was starting to feel less fatigued.

“My fault?” He asked; taking the near empty bottle from my hands. “I caused you to hit Goose and cran, hard, all night?”

“Yes.” It was his fault and I am sticking with that. “You were the one who bought me bottle service.”

“I did; but I didn’t tell you, to drink the whole damn bottle; lush.” Irish laughed at me.

“I didn’t drink the whole bottle.” I disputed; sitting straight up to set him straight. I promise. I really didn’t kill the whole bottle; he’s just making fun of me. “And I am not a lush. I was quite happy with champagne, until...

“Until, what?” He teased, poking me is my stomach. He knew exactly what. “I will take credit for the knock out, baby. But you getting slightly sloshed up a la…Karen Walker style; that’s all you, darlin’.”

“Take that back.” I demanded. He needed to apologize for such an insult. Yes, I did toss back a few; maybe more than few. But, I wasn’t as bad as that character from Will and Grace.

My demands for an apology unfortunately fell on deaf ears; Irish waved off every word that I said. But then he did the sweetest thing to silence my protest. He started tickling me. Sigh. Irish tickled, teased and kissed me in to fits of laughter. Him referring to me as Karen Walker aka Anastasia Beaverhausen while tickling me, had me rolling around in my bed, tangled in the sheets trying to evade his fingers; and laughing hysterically.

While playing around with Irish, I had to concede that my previous reasons for not indulging in a one night naughty with this hottie, seemed silly now. So were my earlier actions. Why did I fight him all night? He was right. We could have been at this, hours ago.

Our laughter and playful tickle break died down after a few minutes. I was both silent and still, when I opened my eyes from my last giggling fit to find Irish’s beautiful jade eyes stopped on me. I wanted to look away but I couldn’t. I was spellbound.

His eyes were saying so much about what he was thinking and feeling right at that moment. I saw so many emotions flickering around in them that it made me nervous. My heart was racing, fearing that those same thoughts were just as evident in my own eyes.

I watched as Irish’s now flushed body remained rigid, hovering just above mine. My heart was pounding in my chest and he was breathing heavily. The heat from his body caused my own to sizzle with anticipation. I swallowed thickly, feeling the throbbing between my legs intensify; waiting as he contemplated his next move. It was pure torture for me. I only hoped that he wanted the same thing that I did.

Irish must have sensed my trepidation because he, tenderly, reached for my face; brushing his fingers, lightly over my lips. I leaned into his warm palms as we held each other’s gaze.

We both were thinking the same thing.

I opened my mouth to say something; but was stopped when I felt his lips crushed against mine. Our initial soft sensuous kisses grew in voracity with tousling of our hot tongues. When I felt his paws on my thighs, heavy and determined; a thousand volts of electricity race through my body. Shivering from the combination of our kisses and his silky touch, my mind momentarily froze.  My heat was pulsating and wetness freely flowing. It’s not possible, I thought. Oh, but it was. My breathing became labored as I grappled with the realization that I wanted him again. No, I needed him again.

I’ve never been this aroused. My body was reacting to this man in ways that it has never done before.

My pleas for Irish to pleasure me sat wedged in my mouth; only to be freed, when his fingers skated over my slippery slit. “Irish…” I whined, into his kisses.

Irish adjusted his body, then parted my thighs a touch, to accommodate more of his big hands. Gently, he pushed one of his thick fingers into my puffy pink folds. Not pushing too deeply, he swirled it around in my pool; testing my readiness. My eyes glazed over drinking in his actions. My sticky pink got wetter from his touch and my body, tighten with arousal.  

I was more than eager to get this party started; all over again. Go Ambi, it’s your birthday.

He withdrew his glossy digit from my heat, only to pop it into his mouth. Without saying anything, Irish moved further down the bed. He pushed my bent legs apart and nestled his body there; his face was staring right at my crotch. Without any warning, he hungrily attacked my purring kitty. I screamed and squirmed happily; welcoming his sweet assault.

----------------------

We had only known each other for a few hours, yet Irish had already learned what my body responded to. What it needed. What it craved.  I had never experienced anything this intense before. I have to admit that it frightened me; immensely. But I am not going to think about that know; not when his hot tongue is doing nasty naughty things to his pussy.

Irish nudged my legs open and buried his face in my slick heat, “Delicious…” he breathed on to my throbbing pearl. “You’re still hungry for me, I can taste it.”

He was right. I was hungry for him. I wanted him again. I was more than ready for him again. Judging by the way he was licking me, I could tell that he would happily indulge in whatever I wanted.

Watching Irish’s dark blonde head of hair bob up and down, south of the border and feeling the tongue lashing that he was giving, had me gushing.

I pushed my sticky pink to meet more of his mouth. Irish easily read my silent cue. He started chewing on my swollen pussy lips and the soft nips of his teeth against my overly sensitive flesh were too much for me. His finger now digging deeper into my core sent me flying there.

I bit my lip attempting to hold off my cry; but to no avail. I screamed, “Irish...” as my juices rained down on his face.

“I got you, baby…” He breathed out; momentarily, breaking away from my dripping center, “That’s why I’m here, Ambi.” He offered and then went right back to work.

Mmmm…

Irish.

Sing it ladies-à ‘You gotta go downtown, That’s the way to my love, Take it round and round, Oooh you can’t stop ‘til you find my love, Go downtown, to taste the sweetness will be enough…’ Thank you SWV. I can now sing this song at the top of my lungs

---------------------------

 “I know that I promised to fuck you all night, Ambi; but I don’t want to hurt you.” Irish kissed my fingers, pulling me close as he gathered me up into his arms. “We went pretty hard at it earlier and I know that you’ve got to be a little bit sore.”

“No, Irish I’m…”

 “Ssshh…” he silenced.  

Moving behind me, he slipped on a condom; but did not slide into me. Opting instead to touch, squeeze and caress every inch of me. His movements, slow and deliberate were the epitome of sexy teasing. It may have even bordered on torturous foreplay.

“I want you, Irish, Inside me, please.” I begged. What? I ain’t too proud to beg. At least, not at this moment.

On our knees, I followed his lead, as he guided us into the middle of my bed. He crushed his muscular body against my back, wrapping me up in his strong arms. With his palms spread flat over the expanse of my clenching abs; Irish pulled me closer to him.

“We are only going to play around; darlin; It’ll be just as fun as the real thing.” he rasped.

He was holding me so tight, so close, to his body that I could feel his heart thumping against my back.  Oh, goddess…this man is everything that he promised to be.

Irish was unable to say anything other than a series of fucks….after I started rubbing Ms. Fat Booty all over him

“Fuck. Ambi…” Irish groaned; as he felt my ass pushing against his stiffness. “You feel incredible. You are making this hard; shit you are making me ever harder.”

Staring at our naked bodies reflected in my antique floor to ceiling gilded mirror, I will be the first to admit that we made a striking, sexy twosome.  He caught me staring at our erotic image reflected in the mirror and grinned. He is most definitely a voyeur. I attempted to avert my eyes after being caught; but neither of us could look away.

“Do you see how perfect you are, Ambi?” He whispered; sweeping my now tangled tresses over my right shoulder. His mouth descended on me, biting, licking and kissing me there; on his way up my neck to do more of the same. “You are absolutely gorgeous kiss; intelligent kiss, funny kiss, sweet kiss and that’s just the appetizer.”

I watched in the mirror as Irish’s tan hands roamed over my heated cocoa flesh. “And this body…” My breath hitched and my kitty quivered, in response to his slow and deliberate movements. Each touch was designed to elicit a desired response from me. “…this body is killer, baby.” His warm hands caressed and cupped my breasts, as he continued nibbling on my neck; pinching and tugging on my nipples to full erectness.

Murmuring that my body was so ripe and perfect for him, it was practically begging him to kiss, caress and own it as only he can; Irish parted my slick folds to tease my hardened nub. His whispered voice hot against my ear, telling me that there were still so many things that he wanted to do to my banging body set my throbbing pearl ablaze. My eyes fluttered and a soft whine slipped from my lips as he roughly played with my pearl. When he whispered one of his naughty promises to me, it sent my warm essence trickling into his hands.

Damn! He did that!

“That was so fucking sexy, darlin’;” Irish groaned. “My pussy is so damn hot; love the way you respond to me.”

“Oh, and this ass...” Irish pushed me flat on the bed, grabbed both of my butt cheeks crushing them together in his paws; positioning his thickness to slide up and down against the crushed the pair. “…should be illegal.” He drawled. “When I take you like this, Ambi…I want to be raw.”

“Aaah…” was all I could manage to get out. But my body responded accordingly. Evidenced by the watery trail his finger now traced.

His maleness had been pressing so firm against me that, I couldn’t help myself. Thrusting my ass out against his protruding flesh; I was hoping to get a similar reaction of my own. And I did. Irish smacked my ass.

“Stop teasing, baby. We are supposed to be faux fucking.” He reminded, but then started a slow grind against my cheeks. “Feeling your juicy ass rubbing on my cock, like this makes me want to…”

My head was swimming and I was having difficulty breathing. The combination of his hot muscular body pressing on my back and his smutty suggestion in my ear, turned me into one quivering mass of endless nerves.

“Irish…” Oh god….who knew that faux fucking could be this hot! I was so damn hot for him, ladies…I was melting. Drip, drip, drip.

Everywhere he touched sent me that place. Irish had me whimpering incoherently and pushing his hands to grab more of my snatch. But still, I needed more.

Tonight, Irish opened my eyes to what I’ve been missing out on. Whew! He’s not the only one drunk with lust; it’s his fault, again.

I’m insatiable. I am getting his magic stick; again.

-----------

My hands snaked up around his neck, coaxing his towering body lower so that I could cover his lips with mine. Our kisses grew in ardor within seconds. Irish kept grinding his heat against my ass; as he alternated between fingering my wet slit and fondling my boobs. We kept this up until it became painfully clear that we both needed more.

He could not get enough of me and I could not get enough of him. Any sexual inhibitions that previously resided within my guarded walls were all but gone. Maybe a few still lingered. But, I felt comfortable, safe with him. Irish’s unrelenting demands for my sexual liberation at his hands had me wide open, literally, to the idea of exploring more of own sexual desires; with him.

I slowed down our loving, so that I could turn around to see him.

My hands moved to wrap around his heated flesh. His eyes were heavy with want and I began stroking him quickly; up and down. Squeezing and releasing as he shuddered and moaned in pleasure. His steel jumping in my hands, told me that he was there.  

“Ambi, I can’t take much more of this.” His voice quivered; placing his hands over mine.

Even despite my um, earlier discomfort, my hunger for more of him didn’t wane. I knew that I wasn’t going to be satisfied fully, until we reached that place again.

One more round couldn’t hurt; right?  So can I get a refill? Can I get a re-fill?

 “Fuck me, Irish.”

I was going to be sore; but deliciously so.

***********************

Even after hours of our vigorous sex, countless orgasms and Irish’s tender caresses and kisses; I was still tight and he was still…well supersized. He wanted to be as gentle as possible, knowing that we both wanted more than was probably possible at the moment. 

My fingers dipped into the wetness seeping out between my thighs. I was more than ready; and oh, so willing. Irish watched my act of self-pleasuring; encouraging me to seek yet another released at my own hands. Watching him, watch me, had me feeling both sexy and vulnerable, under his heated gaze.

He kissed my eyes and then whispered on my lips, “You are so beautiful; so passionate, Ambi. I can’t get enough of you.”  

His steel was hot and ready as he prepared to slip his tip into me. Slowly he brushed his heat against my weeping slit; telling me that I was so sexy and so generous with my loving that I now had him lust drunk.  

“I’ll be as gentle with you as I can be. But, fuck Ambi; your pussy is so good.” Panting, between quick breaths, I was ready for him to fully enter me and so was he. “If it’s still too much, tell me and I’ll stop okay?” As if I would.

“Yes…” I ran my fingers along his damp spine, down to that sexy butt of his to give it a squeeze. Nice! Locking my legs around his waist, I prepared myself for another sweet ride from my stud.

Slowly rocking into my body, he groaned. “Being trapped between your legs is making me crazy, baby.” Go me, go me! This man is the truth!

Each thrust of his hips inched us closer to that place yet again. He was silently asking me for more; though he was chivalrous in quest. His movements were demanding but not forceful; gentle and considerate. He was fighting his urge to take me hard and fast.

“Irish…”

I leaned forward with my hands on his wet chest, for leverage as he moved in closer for a kiss. His tongue searched for mine and mine longed for his. We were momentarily lost in our fiery kiss before I pulled away. I had to stop kissing him like that. I was slowly growing addicted to his kisses. That’s not why we were here.

“Ambi, I’ve never...incredible…” he mumbled.

What was that Irish? It was now his turn to ramble on incoherently. Juicy got him crazy right about now.

Running my fingers through his thick hair, I blazed a trail of licks and kisses on every inch of his exposed flesh. He shivered each time I did; plunging just a little deeper into me. His hot steel, sure and firm rocking into me had my core dripping.

Keeping his stroke slow and steady, he managed to get out, “Thank you for welcoming me into your body.”

My lips froze on his neck at hearing that. I was speechless. No man has ever said that to me. Not even my first. I shifted my position so that I could see his face. My eyes drank in his handsome profile. This man was an enigma to me. This Irish was not at all what I was expecting. He’s throwing me off my game; all the way around.

“Thank you for sharing your body with me.” He continued, shakily, “I’ve never experienced a sexual need this intense with anyone else, before.” He confessed. “Honestly.”

No, no, no. What the hell is he doing? Now is not the time for this shit Irish; you play dirty. This was supposed to be a fuck and run type of a deal. I gave him permission to fuck and then run. Hello!

This was exactly what I was afraid of. I saw it in his eyes earlier. I recognized it because those were my exact thoughts. Irish was just brave enough to say them out loud. I have to confess though, his sweet words affected me. He was stirring up feelings that I kept hidden; they were buried on purpose.

“Irish…” I was still in a slight daze from his words and lost in the sensations of our sensual slow loving.

“Yes, Ambi. It’s me, loving my sweet pussy baby; giving you all the hot loving that you deserve.” He was rocking so slowly, so cautiously into me; taking his time, not wanting to hurt me. “Just the way your body wants it, baby; nice and slow. The last thing that I ever want to do is hurt you.”

Looking into his eyes, I could see that he was sincere. It scared me a little; but I somehow managed to keep my composure. But, I didn’t respond. I couldn’t. I wasn’t expecting that.

I wasn’t expecting Irish to be this affectionate. What the hell is he doing? He’s messing this up. This is supposed to be sex. Sex. Really good sex. Damn good sex. Sex. Just sex. That’s all. He needed to leave all that other shit alone; he was losing focus of the big picture.

We are here to do it, All night long, All night, All night long.

I was determined to get us back on track and give us one last spine tingling, mind blowing, sheet drenching, tidal wave of pleasure.

I locked Irish into me and told him not to move. I kept flexing my inner feminine forces; trapping him within. Then I started tugging on my swollen nipples; hard. He loved it; he was damn near breathless.

“You feel incredible, Ambi.” He groaned; as I moved my hips to set my desired pace. “I’m trying to go slow…but you are making it so hard.” Damn right I was; and I was about to make it even harder.

I untangled my legs from his waist to spread them wide. We are going there and I am leading the way.

“I will feel even better after you blow my back out, stud.” Yes; I did just ask Irish to blow my back out. What? I read Bossip, too.

Irish’s head shot up and he hissed loudly, “Ambi….”

“Do you want me to beg? Because I will…” I challenged; fingering my bead. “I need you to fuck me Irish.”

“Don’t. Tease. Me.” Irish warned. But I felt him shudder; he liked that idea.

“Who’s teasing?” My desire to be completely consumed by him had taken over me; that and I needed to get us out of that soft place; it’s too dangerous for me.

“Ambi, I don’t want to hurt you, baby.” Raising his entire body off mine; Irish inhaled then exhaled a calming breath.

“Fuck me hard, lover; please.” I was more than ready to surrender to the call of our primal urges and give into our wild lust. “I thought I had the hottest pussy that you’ve ever had?”

“Ambi…” He looked me in the eyes, then said, “I am about five seconds away from banging you senseless; don’t tempt me baby. I’m serious.”

Hey now. The Wrangler lives for a challenge. I can’t say no to this.

I hooked my legs around his massive thighs and started thrusting my hips up, to coax more of his hot rod deeper into me. I was aching and he was shaking because we both wanted it so much. His eyes were burning with lust; though he was still trying to fight it. He wasn’t going to last much longer. I was determined.

“Fuck your slutty angel, Irish.” I begged sweetly. “I need your cum baby. Your greedy cum slut is begging for it please….” I tossed his words back at him; intending to push him to that place. It worked.

Every nerve in my body was standing on edge witnessing the look of immense carnality that flashed in Irish’s eyes. Paired with the animalistic growl rising from deep in his chest, it was my warning that I had seriously just unleashed the beast. His sexual beast. I better buckle up; I think that this is going to be a long hard ride.

When he roughly grabbed up my ankles and pushed them back to damn near meet my ears; I started squirming, inching away, just a bit. Irish wasn’t having it, though.

“No. No, no…don’t start running away now.” His strong, solid frame had me pinned down on the bed in seconds. “I warned you; Ambi.”

Irish’s warm body brushing against mine had my body tingling and left me breathless. My pulse was racing and my engorged bead was pulsating. I’ve never allowed myself to be this raw or wide open with a man; I mean this, both literally and figuratively. Tonight with Irish, though, I felt free and being with him like this, felt natural.  

Showing no mercy for his pussy whatsoever; he slammed into me, hard. My eyes met my lids as I screamed; then creamed in time with his rabid invasion. Shoving his sticky fingers into my mouth to quiet my screams, good thinking Irish; he began fucking me mercilessly.

Hot damn! Oh, yeah; the beast has been unleashed. Ladies, there aren’t enough words in the dictionary to describe this state of euphoria.

Slamming into me so ferociously, “This is what you want, right?” Irish asked, rhetorically; he knew that I could barely form words. Let alone answer, his question. “Here I was, taking it easy on this fat juicy pussy because I thought that you were a lady.”

“Irish, Irish, Irish…….” I cried out as my nails dug into his biceps.

“Ssshh; don’t try to explain.” He gritted out. “Fuck, I should have smashed this horny pussy against the wall at 420; like I wanted too. I knew that you were nothing more than cock tease.”

Slowing his strokes and angling his body, so that his stiffness rubbed against my puffy pearl; he started to tease me. “You’re no angel; Ambi.” Irish whispered, “You. Are. The. Hot. Slut. That I am going to fuck within an inch of her life.”

And he did.

I am going to pay for this later, when I can’t walk properly…but Damn! It was going to be worth it. Sweet dreams are made of this….

Feasting on the image of his body eclipsing mine and dominating me; coupled with his dirty words, forceful strokes and being pinned down against the bed, made my inner female muscles spasm and clutch at his steel.

“I…I…” I babbled; enjoying every second.

Irish drove his dick into me with such force that my eyes widen in shock. “Ahhh…” I cried out feeling his stiffness stretch my naughty bits to accommodate all of him. It sent me reeling towards another orgasm. Irish felt good; he felt really good. He felt damn good! Oh lawd.

*************

Irish was relentless in his quest to bang me senseless. He was still banging into me, just as hard as he started out. Yes, lawd. He was going, hard in the paint. He was on a mission and there was nothing I could do. Except for what I was already doing; just lying there and taking it.

Damn right, I’ll take it.

His eyes stayed on me; only darting sporadically to view his handy work.

Which was the sopping hot wet spot between our bodies.

My juices were gushing out of me with each of his powerful thrusts. Feeling my wetness drench his thickness, again caused my kitty to become very vocal; sloshing, squishing, hissing. She quit purring the minute Irish slammed into us. Whew! We were both fully aroused and resigned to the fact that Irish was seriously going to bang us senseless.  

From the way he was slamming into my body, I could feel Irish’s wave of ecstasy flirting with my own. Beads of sweat, trickled down his handsome face and on to his hard body; then dripping on to me. He was there; on the edge. His entire body was tense; and his stiffness was twitching inside me, wildly. I was sure that his smoldering potency was eagerly travelling from his taut, heavy sacs, waiting for the moment when it was able to burst free.

“I can feel it, lover.” I whimpered; feeling him fill my snatch with each deep thrust. I reached for his heavy pair; massaging them. They were already in the full, upright and locked position. “Blow it...Irish”

Through his shallow breaths, he moaned. “You fuck me so good, angel…” Continuing, to slam into me with his head thrown back; Irish was tumbling towards one hell of an orgasm.

The sound of his grunting as he jackhammered into me was such a turn on, that it was pushing me closer to that place.  He must have felt it too because he started fingering my bead. “Give it to me, baby. I need it.”  Irish was now begging me hotly, “Cum with me, Ambi. I want it baby, I want it…”

My body arched off of the bed; at hearing him beg me so passionately for my release. My kitty, hungry for his spill, sucked more of him into my body. Irish wasn’t opposed to it; he bit my shoulders when he felt my kitty hungrily eating more of his inches.

We coasted together along the edge, teetering, then soaring towards the zenith, that heard us as we sang choruses of each other names. I was singing his name at the top of my lungs. Irish cried out my name as he exploded into me. My body was vibrating under his as I felt every tremor and spasm as he shot his hot release into my wetness; triggering my own release.

Signaling that our requited lust and scorching desire for each other could only end in this rapturous ethereal event, I lay back clutching him; shaking and whimpering his name as Irish collapsed on top of me. That was a big one.

He was crushing me; finally. Feeling his body heat and heartbeat banging against my body made me shudder.

Good Morning, my neighbors. Yes. I think we may have just awoken the whole damn neighborhood. If they didn’t know before, they certainly did now. I was getting some.

--------------

What we just shared was absolute perfection. I would have sworn that I was in a dream; if it was not for the steady rhythm of our heartbeats, thumping in unison.  Irish stayed on top of me, for more than a few minutes. I tenderly stroked his back and kissed at his hairline, when I could still feel him shaking. I loved it. I stilled his movements, when he finally started to stir and tried to roll off of me. I told him that I wanted to hold him like that for a little bit longer. He mumbled something in response but relaxed back into our sort of embrace.

Shifting slightly, so that all of his weight wasn’t going to suffocate me, he wanted to know if I was ok. Irish said that he felt guilty about taking me so enthusiastically; knowing that I was probably tender from our previous coupling. He also said that he hoped that he didn’t hurt me further; or was offended by his sex talk. I reassured him that I was fine; and that his nasty sex talk, was bomb. He laughed.

This was what I wanted with him.

He laughed but was still a bit breathless, “You’re a very bad influence on me, Ambrosine.”  He was still panting; softy. “I told you that we were going to go slow, but you just had to have your own way, huh?”

No matter how slowly our sexploits started out, we both knew that we would end up groaning, bucking, and slamming into each other; loudly.

“What can I say lover? It’s your fault.” Damn we are fire together.

“My fault? Again?” he asked. Lifting up off me, slightly amused, he reached between our bodies to discard the safety net that was there.

“Yes. Your dick shouldn’t so damn delicious.”  I causally replied, reaching for him and softly stroking his still damp shaft.  

“Damn Ambi, I think that you are the one who’s trying to blow my back out.” He mused.

“Maybe….” Honestly, I’m surprised that my Townhouse was still there. I thought for sure that just burned the place down. Whew that was hot as fuck

 “No Mas, darlin’…” Irish laughed, playfully swatting my hands away; rolling completely off of me and onto his back.

“Yes, Mas.” I teased. This thing between us isn’t just heat. It’s a towering inferno.

“Fuck, Ambi. You are going to be the death of me angel.” Irish rasped as my thumb glided over his still weeping slit.

I licked the bead, sitting there. “I know…but what a way to die, right?” that was all Irish needed to hear.

“Yes.” He hissed. In five seconds, he was he was giving me more access to his big body, moaning and begging me for my mouth. “I want it, angel. You do that…the best.”  You heard it here first ladies, I am the best. TeamAmbi.com.

“You’re, Damn right.” I gloated; my mouth covering more inches of my Adonis.

What followed was a slew of profanities along with some other very colorful language; from Irish. Let’s just say that, now I got him…all the way turnt up.

Mmmm, Irish. He’s delicious.

********************

Once again we were both breathless; but sill we managed to kiss each other for what seemed like hours. I curled my body snuggly into his side; loving the feeling of being wrapped in his big warm arms. Sigh.  He said that he liked being trapped between my legs; but I loved being held captive in his arms.

There was so much fire and hunger between us; it was overwhelming for me. But it also felt magical. This level of intensity can’t be sustained beyond these four walls; can it? He can’t be real. This can’t be real. This could never be replicated with anyone else; can it? I didn’t want to think about it just then. I only wanted to just live in the moment with him and not think about what comes later.

“Shower?” I asked; though I was really too exhausted to stand.

“Yeah, sure. Just give me a few minutes.” Irish still had not fully recovered, from my brain game. I think he’s fallen and he can’t get up.

 I was grinning like a fool; on the inside of course.

I guess that I should have asked him then, what his last name was; but decided that it could wait a few more minutes, hours. In reality I would have felt like a total slut to ask him just then.

“Thank you…” I yawned. Ok, so I haven’t fully recovered either. Get up; don’t fall asleep. I kept telling myself.

“For?” he asked; as his fingers lightly traced the contours of my damp body.

I was fading quickly. Go get that shower; my mind kept screaming. But my body was non-compliant.

“Being my fantasy man…” I murmured, into his chest. I was drifting off; my eyes felt like lead.

Faintly, I felt his lips brush against my temple as he held me tighter, “I’m not a fantasy, Ambi. I’m your reality.”

Irish.

**********************************

I woke up startled. I guess I was expecting it to all be a dream. I was pleasantly surprised to find Irish, partially dressed; sitting on the chaise in front of the bay windows watching me.

I wondered how long he had been sitting there? I think this is his thing; watching me.

He didn’t say anything right away and neither did I. Those Irish green eyes were positively mesmerizing. I think that was how he put his spell on me. I couldn’t drag my eyes away from his.

I offered him a shy smile that he immediately returned; it made me less anxious about facing this part. After seeing it, I found my voice.

“I’m surprised to see that you’re still here.” I hedged. I have no idea what the protocol is on this one, should I offer him breakfast?

“I have no plans this morning. What about you?”

“I have no plans. Um…are you hungry?” I asked as I grabbed the sheet to wrap around my body.

Irish started laughing at my chaste behavior.  He purposefully got up to stand on the part of the sheet hanging off the bed. It nearly caused me to stumble. But in an instant here was there to catch me.

“You do realize that I’ve already seen you naked, right?” He asked, wrapping his arms around my waist. But not before his eyes roamed every inch of my naked body. “Every, single inch of you.”

I looked away from him so that he couldn’t see me blushing; or the shame. I was so embarrassed about my out of character behavior last night. Satisfied but embarrassed.

As if reading my mind he pulled me into chest. “I thought we cleared all of that up, last night? You have nothing to feel ashamed about, Ambi. I‘m a man and you’re a woman; what happened between us last night is our business.” He assured as his fingers traced my cheeks and lips.

“I’m not ashamed,” I quickly blurted out, looking up at him. “I just, I never…” he kissed me before I could finish my lame response.

“Get dressed and I’ll go make us breakfast? OK.”  I nod my head ok as he headed downstairs.

Irish.

-------------------

I washed up. That was ok right? I didn’t shower, because he didn’t take one and I didn’t want him to feel bad. Besides, I needed to soak in the Jacuzzi tub after he leaves. I was sore. But it was so worth it. I’ve never been sex sore before. Have you?

I sighed, thinking about how I came to be so sore. Irish did say that I would be feeling him for days. He wasn’t lying.

Before heading down stairs I checked my reflection in the mirror, my good sex hair was in full effect. Pressley would be so proud.

I was only wearing a yellow tank top and pink lounge shorts. Still, I wanted to make sure that I looked cute. Cute, for the guy who gave me the best sex of my life; who was now making me breakfast. And I’ll probably never see him again.

We said that we would enjoy the night together and go from there. Sigh. But, alas, I live in the real world and this thing we shared was a fantasy. And I know in all seriousness that there could never be anything more than last night between us.

I smiled then grimaced. Damn. Irish had ruined me for anyone else. I felt it with every step I took.

Irish.

***********

I watched as Irish stood in front of the stove, putting the finishing touches on our omelet. He seemed to be a natural in the kitchen. It was ridiculous how sexy he looked moving around my kitchen, shirtless and shoeless. His jeans were still unbutton and were resting on his hip. Damn, that broad back of his flexed with each flick of his spatula. Reminding me of what we shared the night before.

If someone had told me yesterday, that tonight you will experience the best sex of your life in a few hours I would have laughed in their face. Little did I know that not only would my lands be conquered by the Irish but I would be left in a stupor. Never in any of my fantasies and I’ve had plenty, did I ever imagine finding a lover so in tuned to my needs or my body that he could pleasure me so thoroughly, so ravenously, so lovingly.

He looked over his shoulders, just then sensing that I was in the room; relieving me of my thoughts.

“Need any help?” I asked, pointing to the stove.

“No, I’m almost done. Just sit there and look pretty for me.” He point to the breakfast bar and then went back to his omelet.

I did as I was told and sipped the coffee he poured. Not once did he ask where anything was. I noticed that there was only one place setting at the breakfast bar and casually asked him if he wasn’t staying to eat with me. I was already feeling a slight ache from our impending goodbyes.

He wanted to know if I didn’t believe in sharing with others. Smiling, he said that once the omelet was done, we were sharing our breakfast; which consisted of a Veggie omelet, toast, fruit salad and OJ. One plate and 2 forks.

Yep a girl could get used to this.

Irish…

----------------------

“That was delicious, Irish.” I complimented; after taking the last bite of my toast.

“I aim to please…” He gave me a kiss and said that I was the delicious one. He likes teasing. I like him doing it.

We sat in silence after we were done; looking at each other. It wasn’t uncomfortable silence…I just didn’t know what to say. A first for me and I think Irish as well. There really wasn’t anything left for us to say after last night. So I continued to sip more of my o.j.; even though his stare lingered on me.

“Question, why are there so many pints of frosting in the refrigerator, when there is only one box of cake mix in your cupboard?” Irish asked; breaking our silence.

I looked away sheepishly; how the hell did he noticed that. “I plead the fifth.” I laughed and he did too.

“Please tell me that you don’t eat that stuff, like it is ice cream or something?” I look past him and towards the backsplash tiles. He shook his head.

“I think that I prefer it, if you just ate the ice cream.” He kissed my mouth and removed our empty plate.

“Is that healthier?” I asked, finally glancing over to him.

Wow. He really is my fantasy man. He was now loading the dishwasher. “No, but it is the lesser of two evils.”

I smiled. He cared about my health. He is the sweetest.

“I think that means that we need to go shopping for real groceries; darlin’. And not all of this fluff stuff that you keep in your cupboards and refrigerator. Seriously, how can you live off of olives, funky cheese and champagne? At least you had some fruits and veggies in there.”

“That cheese costs $15 a pound.” I laughed.

My cupboards really are that bare; and I am a bit embarrassed that he knows it, too. I’ve been working some really long 12-15 hour days in the office lately. I have a really heavy case load and it seems that I am in the office later and later each week. Thus, making it a low priority to get out and shop for groceries; but I’ll do better from today on.

 “Yeah well, they scammed you with that one; it stinks. I can’t even think about making you a seafood or four cheese lasagna; now. I think smelling that stuff just put me off of cheese for a while.” Irish said; still cleaning up the kitchen.

My eyes and my ears perked up at that bit of information, which rolled off his tongue. “Is that an offer to make me dinner?”

“It is. But with one condition.” 

“What’s that?” I was intrigued.

“We eat upstairs on your roof top deck. The view up there is awesome.” He raved.

“You’ve been up on the deck?” I questioned, in surprise.

“Yes.” He smirked. “I’ve explored your whole house. I moved your treadmill too; it was in the wrong spot for a good work out.”

“Stalker.” I shouted, jokingly; walking over to where he stood near the sink. “I knew that you were a stalker.”

“I’m not.

“Are too.”

“I was just curious, darlin’.” he laughed hugging me to him. “You have to admit, that this is a lot of space for just one person.”

“A girl needs room to spread out.” He kissed me.

“Four, floors?” He questioned.

“Yes. Just curious huh, nosey is more like it. Thank you for moving the treadmill.” I kissed back.

“Welcome. I’m not nosey. What else was I supposed to do after you fell asleep on me, twice? Wait once, the first time you blacked out.” he teased, kissing my neck.

“Irish, you wore me out, what was I supposed to do?” I asked; toying with the fine hairs on his chest, attempting to avoid his eyes.

He wasn’t having it. Irish raised my chin so that my eyes met his, “I love hearing you say my name.” He drawled into my ear.

“Irish…” I moaned loudly as he be began rubbing his still hard morning wood against me.

“I love hearing you screaming it even more.” His mouth found its way to mine. “Damn that makes me so hard, Ambi.”

His hands slid down to my throbbing kitty before I could evade his touches. I can’t take another round. I want too. But I can’t. “No Mas, Irish.” I protested; truly meaning it this time

“Why not? You’re awake now, darlin’.” He’s still teasing me. “I know that you can’t take another round with the fighting Irish; today…” He grinned smugly.

…And down goes Frazier…Down goes Frazier. He was right. I would have thrown in the towel on this one.

But kissing is good. Kissing is definitely good; and so that’s what we did. Until his phone started buzzing; repeatedly.

It had buzzed more than a few times already while we ate breakfast; but he ignored it. This time, though, he walked over to answer it and I took the cue to give him a few minutes on the phone, alone. I walked out of the kitchen and went into my family room, to give him some privacy. This also gave me a few minutes of my own; to think.

I flopped down on the sofa and turned on the TV; but sat there replaying both the night and morning events with Irish.  He was everything that I dreamt my fantasy lover would be. He was gentle and aggressive; caring and demanding; considerate and passionate. But he wasn’t a fantasy, was real.

Truly, Irish had reignited the flames of longing that had been snuffed out years ago. But what really frightened me was that the flame that he lit was something completely different than what I thought was there.  What he touched in me had been well hidden even from, myself.

It was as if something in me had been asleep and was now wide awake. It scared me. What was I going to do with it, now? He said that my passions burned too brightly to be hidden; that it needed to be shared. I don’t think that that’s possible. The sort of dynamism that we experienced last night is too risky to be repeated. It can only lead to disastrous results for both of us.

As I sat there flipping through the channels and waiting for his goodbye, Irish surprised me yet again; when he came and sat down. Still talking on his phone, he sat on the opposite side of the sofa; but motioned me to move closer to him.

I was practically lying on top of him, breathing in his woodsy scent; loving the way that his fingers combed through my good sex hair.

Wait woodsy scent? Damn it, he showered! All points go to the veteran. Newbie zero. When did he shower?

He ended his call to ‘Chuck’, then took the remote from my hands; turning the TV off.

“Thank you for making breakfast.” I quietly stated.

“You’re welcome.” He replied kissing my temple. “I’m not keeping you from anything am I?”

“No.”

We didn’t say much after that. We laid there on the sofa; perfectly relaxed in each other arms. We enjoyed the quiet of the morning and in finding comfort in each other. The feeling of being wrapped in his arms was making me think about all that we shared the previous night. I was burning his laugh, smile, tender touches and playfulness on my brain. He made me feel so wanted and desired that I wanted to file memories of our sweet night away for the cold lonely evenings; that lay ahead for me. This experience with him was simply amazing and could never ever be topped. Sigh. How was he able to do it? How was he able to get me here? Relaxed in his arms, after just one night together.

Every once in a while I felt his soft kisses landing on me. We were both thinking the same thing that this felt natural. It felt right. It was heavenly. It really was; until our quiet time was interrupted by his buzzing phone, again. 

He reached for the phone, cursing when he saw the name of the caller. “Sorry, darlin’ but I have to take this.”

Though, I doubt either of us wanted to say it out loud. We both knew that this was it.

This was goodbye.

***************

We walked out of the kitchen and down the steps leading into my garage. I gave him the visitor code that he would need to exit the complex.

“You have my gate access code….so I hope that you are not some crazy stalker or a drug dealer; your phone was ringing quite a bit and you’re leaving rather suddenly.” I teased, as we stood on the driver’s side of his car.

Irish gave me his ‘what the fuck’ face and then laughed. “I promise you, that I am not a crazy drug dealer, but after the hotness of our love making last night, I am officially your new stalker.”

Wait, did he just say love making? He thinks that we made love? He’s confused…we had sex, Irish. Sex. Sweaty, hot, change the sheets immediately when done sex.

“Hmmm…Irish, the Sexy Stalker. Is that your WWE stage name?”

“WWE? I’m insulted. There’s nothing fake about me and you know it.” He reminded. “Besides, you’re the one they call the Wrangler. Is there something that you want to tell me?”

“Nope.” I grinned.

He pulled me in for a chaste kiss, and then said, “Why don’t you Google me, when you get a chance to put yourself as ease.”

“Oh I planned to, but there’s only one problem.” I mentioned coyly; running my fingers along his chest.

He stopped kissing me to ask, “What’s that?”

“I don’t know your last name.” I replied as nonchalantly as I could.

He burst into a fit of laugher, “I knew that you were perfect.” then kissed me again; hard. “You really have no idea, who I am, do you?” he asked with one hand on the car door.

I shrugged my shoulders and then smiled, “Of course I do. You’re Irish, the hot stud, who rocked my world last night; and stayed long enough to make me breakfast.”

“Yes. I guess I’m that, too.” Irish supposed. “My last name is Massey.”

“Irish Massey?”  I tested. “Nope doesn’t ring any bells but I like it, though.”

“I know you do darlin’. You also liked screaming it.” He winked; making me smile in shame.

“Hey, Massey one question, before I Google you?”

“What’s that?” he asked, smiling.

“Last night in the parking garage, were you really going to um…?” I couldn’t finish, so I just tapped on the hood of his car.

He folded his arms over his broad chest and with his cocky grin planted on his face, asked, “What? Was I actually going to fuck you on the hood of the Bentley?”

I nodded yes, timidly.

“Fuck, yeah.” He stated honestly; a huge grin spreading across his face and mine. “I still want to; but I’ll wait until you’re ready…Or at least until the next opportunity presents itself.”

Damn that’s slutty. He’s slutty. He’s Yummy. He’s…the Dirty White Boy, Foreigner was signing about.

…I know what's good for you all day - Are you worried what your friends see - Will it ruin your reputation lovin' me - 'cause I'm a dirty white boy - Yeah a dirty white boy - A dirty white boy 

 

Before he got into his car, he walked back over to me and kissed me again. Slowly, tenderly, lovingly.

This one last kiss and he’s gone. He has to be.

“Call me later?” he asked still holding me close.

I sighed inwardly.

He smiled that beautiful pearly white perfect smile of his; making my insides, melt, all over again.

Last night was a real high for me. For once I just want to say eff it and throw caution to the wind. I want to play his game and enjoy it; enjoy him. But that’s not who I am.

No! I’m not that girl. I know better. What good could come from a one night stand? The sex was amazing, yes. But I was not going to get caught up in the sexy pretty boy who only wants to put miles on my kitty.

No. No. No. When it’s really yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah…..

Although I already knew that in all certainty, I had no intention of ever calling or seeing him again.

I got up on my toes, looking into his brilliant jade eyes and softly kissed his lips.

“Yes.” I agreed; as he hugged me tighter.

-----------------------------

Irish and I both enjoyed last night. But this heat between us would be too much of a distraction for me; right now.

I need to remain focused on my career.

We made beautiful, passionate memories together.

And that’s all we’ll ever need...

 

Right?






Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading and supporting my efforts. Please forgive all errors & typos.

This isn't the end of Ambi and Irish's story; it's just the end of this part of their story. I think that their story will be told in 2 (sequels) stories. 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.