Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Twist of Fate: never trust a happy song.
The clock showed 11:58 pm brightly in red lights.
“Fella’s. I hope you have your eyes on that special person for the midnight kiss because there’s only two minutes left for New Year.” The D.J said to all the guys in the club.
I turned around to find his devilish blue eyes staring at me. He said he was gone look for me before midnight and damn he wasn’t kidding.
The amount of alcohol that I had wouldn’t permit me to rember his name. Everything about him reek trouble with a capital T but I couldn’t resist. What can I say am a thrill seeker?
His blonde hair was all messed up like he just had sex. He had a black shirt underneath a black leather jacket with some jeans that hugged his posture perfectly.
Within a few minutes everyone began with the countdown Ten … Nine…Eight…Seven...
He walked closer to me. Like a wolf in disguise.
Six...Five…Four...Three...
He made his way in front of me. Slowly and gently he sneaks his hands around my waist. All the time he kept his eyes on mine. As if he was waiting for me to stop him.
But tonight I wasn’t going to stop myself from what I set to do: Forget Jude Anderson.
With a force he pulled me to him. Gosh he’s about to eat my heart.
Two… One...

His warm lips came crashing down to mine. Gently he toke my bottom lip between his and suck on it for a few second but to me it seem like forever Mr. Trouble pull me closer Deeping the kiss more before slipping his tongue inside my mouth. Our tongue’s wrestle for dominance but after a while I give up and let him took control.
And damn did he take control. I swear by the way he was kissing me I was so high I could’ve hear heaven.
“Happy New Year… Party People...” The D.J announce loudly.
I make them good girls go bad. I make them good girls go Good girls go bad, good girls go bad. Start blazing throughout the club.

I know your type, boy you're dangerous .you’re that guy I'd be stupid to trust. But just one night couldn't be so wrong. You make me wanna lose control .The lyrics fit me perfectly.

Mr. tall and trouble pulled back giving me space and a smirk that I swear I will never forget for as long as I live.
With a husky voice “Happy New Year.” He said
It took me a while to say happy New Year ‘Damn he ate my heart, now he ate my brain.’
“You wanna get out of here?” he asks.
I look back at my best friend whose too busy making out with the club owner.
I never had a one night stand before “Okay.” I said with a small voice. Its New Years why not take a risk? I still have 356 days to come...


“The New Year isn’t about what happened; it’s about what’s to come. But the past is always with us, just waiting to mess with the present.” – Gossip Girl












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.