Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


“A-are you sure?” Daniel stuttered. His eyes shot wide open when I made the  “make love to me” declaration. Although there was still a bit of tension floating around from me never reciprocating with an “I love you”, I could feel him growing aroused underneath my thighs. He wanted this just as much as I wanted him.

“Yes baby” I breathed out and slowly pressed my heated body into his.

Daniel nervously chuckled a throaty laugh. It pulsated through my neck as he kissed the sensitive spot just under my right ear. “I know it’s been a while for you and I just want to make sure you-“

My eyes were overcome with desire at this point. Everything in me began to quiver so much that I questioned my ability to speak clearly. “Daniel…seriously. I want you inside of me.”

“Terri…this is special for me” he hesitantly began to say “and I’d rather set the mood than to fuck you right here and now.”

With that being said, he ignored my shocked expression, gently lifted me up, and placed me beside him on the couch. He then got up and walked into the kitchen. What is he up to??

Daniel returned a minute later with a bottle of champagne and a bowl full of ripe pineapple cutlets. “Time for some fun.”

“Fun? What’s this all about?” I asked in an innocent tone.

He stood over the couch and looked down at me darkly. “Lay down on the couch for me, Ter”

“Why?”

“Just do it”

“You know I don’t like when people tell me what to do”

Blatantly ignoring my sassy remark, Daniel stepped closer to me and practically forced me to lay down with my back pressed against the cushions and my legs spread apart.  He then slowly began rolling the edges of my skirt up past my knees.

His eyes suddenly grew dark.

I bit down on my bottom lip as I watched him carefully peel my laced panties down towards my ankles. “Time for a little bit of fun” he whispered.

“Meaning-?”

He latched his warm tongue onto the slit of my pulsating pussy, causing me to jerk upwards before I had to the chance to fully understand what was going on. As if he couldn’t get enough, Daniel groaned and latched his fingers onto my right thigh, digging his tongue in deeper; deeper than I could even began to fathom. This caused me to let out an involuntary squeal. SHIT. Where did he learn this??!

“Doesn’t matter, baby-“ Daniel answered in a whisper. I must have said what I was thinking out loud. He reached back and fished out a chunk of juicy pineapple. “I always love my food with a hint of pineapple. Pizza…ice cream…pussy…”

I smirked and continued to tug on my bottom lip with my teeth. Watching him was somehow enjoyable and amusing; dare I say exotic. He kept his blue eyes on me as he put the chilled fruit at my entrance. I could feel the cold radiating off of it, but it was no match for the heat between the two of us. Right as the pineapple made contact with my skin, I moaned and unconsciously grabbed a lock of his hair, pushing his face deeper into my crotch. Daniel began nibbling on the fruit. His licks and groans were so full of passion, that I stood no chance at holding an orgasm in.

“You’re so delicious, Terri. So fucking good. And sweet” Daniel sighed. I felt him swallow the fruit and immediately flick his tongue against my throbbing clit. “I just want all of you..”

“Mmm..Shit” I could barely speak it was so good! My body began convulsing. The world began to spin and everything seemed right. Perfect. I felt like I was on drugs! “Daniel…baby. Please. Just shut up and keep going!”

He dove his thick tongue in deeper and deeper by the second, making my hips wrap tightly around his neck. With each continuous set of throaty moans, I threw my head back. It honestly felt like the damn thing was going to snap at one point because each time Daniel made a move, my body didn’t know how to react.

He unhooked himself from my pussy for a few seconds, only to grab the bottle of Moet and unscrewed the gold cap.  In the meantime, I licked my lips and caught my breath.

“Your couch is getting so messed up” Daniel said in a semi raspy voice.

“Fuck the couch. C’mere.”

He smiled a boyish grin and crawled back on top of me, placing the bottle of champagne on top of the coffee table. I rubbed the side of his face with the back of my hand and stared deep into his eyes. “Daniel, sweetheart, I want you to fuck me so hard that all of the feelings you’ve come across since knowing me…they just disappear.-“

“What?” he squinted his eyes, still panting.

I gave him a closed-lip smile and continued to caress his face. “Listen to me. All of the frustration I’ve caused you. All of the mean shit I’ve said to you. All of the times I’ve belittled you. I want you to channel all of that emotion and let it all out on me. Don’t hold back, ya hear me?”

“Terri…I don’t know-“

“Do it” I almost wanted to scream.

Daniel submissively nodded his head and reached into his pocket, pulling out a shiny square packet. Before putting the condom on, he hurriedly unzipped his pants and tossed them onto the hardwood floor. He continued to glare at me as he slipped the condom on between our legs. For a few seconds, his warm throbbing partner rested against my left inner thigh.

I wrapped my hand around the back of his neck and slightly lifted myself up to meet his lips. “I do love you, Daniel” I began to say in a soft whisper. “Maybe I always have. I don’t know. But I’m so in love with you, okay? And I care about you more than I’ve ever cared about anyone.”

Daniel bashfully bowed his head and planted a massive smile on his face. It was the cutest thing I’d ever seen.

“Hey” I continued to speak. “Kiss me. With everything you’ve got, baby.”

In one swift movement, Daniel somehow managed to thrust his cock inside of my sopping wet pussy and his tongue inside of my awaiting mouth. For a split second, I was in major discomfort, causing me to widen my eyes and dig my nails into his neck; but that feeling was brief and short-lived. A wonderful waterfall of pleasure cascaded over me just as quickly.

“Oh fuck. Oh my God..” I began moaning uncontrollably through his lips. It amazed me how he was kissing and fucking the life out of me simultaneously. Like…how?!

“All of the shit we’ve been through was for a reason, Terri. All of the frustration we’ve had to deal with was for a reason. And all of the times you think you’ve belittled me…well, it was for a reason” Daniel grunted after ending the kiss. He complimented each sentence with a hard thrust. “Fuck. I can’t even speak clearly right now. You feel so amazing. Your pussy molds to me like a glove. And that makes me believe that we were meant to be…mmm…together”

Minutes passed and I felt like I was overwhelmed with an intense amount of emotion, pleasure, and an oncoming orgasm. This man was making me lose it. He was giving it to me so good that domestic thoughts began circulating in my mind. Like marriage. And babies.

“Oh shit, Daniel. I’m gonna cum!” I screamed into his neck, holding him close to me.

Daniel gently kissed my collarbone and devilishly smiled. “Ladies first.”

And with that, I released the impending flood. My body shook with great power. It was like I had no control whatsoever as I rode the pleasure out. Before I was finished, Daniel cursed under his breath and gripped me closer to him as he released himself into the condom.

***********************

 

Daniel made sure to carefully follow my instructions about letting all of his emotions out and channeling it into our lovemaking. Each time I came, he’d only let me rest for a few seconds. Just enough so I wouldn’t pass out. And then he’d take me on another trip into Pleasureland. Shit, by the time we were truly done, it was two in the morning, and I literally felt detached from my body.

“You okay?” he whispered into the back of my neck. I was lying on my stomach with my head facing the window in his bedroom. We had eventually moved there to finish up on our third round. Daniel carried me due to the weakness of my body.

I gave him a fragile smile. “My body’s seen better days..”

He started to place small pecks from the top of my spinal cord all the way down to the crack of my ass. Seeing him with his hair tousled and naked as the day he was born caused butterflies to flutter in the pit of my stomach. He looked so happy and at peace with me in the middle of the night.

The past few hours helped me to forget about the disaster of a day I had. Putting up with Jerome’s shit almost brought me to my knees, but it didn’t. It did, of course, make me wonder what he had coming for me next. That couldn’t have possibly been the end of it. The psycho just didn’t want to stay out of my life.

“What are you thinking about?” Daniel asked.

I sighed and turned around onto my back to face him. “Jerome.”

His face immediately turned into a deep frown as he clenched his jaw. “What about him?”

“I don’t think he’s done with me. It scares the shit out of me because he could come after you and-“

“Shh…we’ll worry about that in the morning. Get some sleep for now.” Daniel took my face between his hands and gave me one last French kiss before I drifted off into a deep slumber.

 

Daniel

 

Waking up to Terri’s face was something I wouldn’t trade the world for. She looked so beautiful and peaceful lying there with a small smile on her face; my jersey cotton sheets wrapped loosely around her nude body. To know that it was I who did that—brought great pleasure to me. I loved her with all of my heart to say the least. She had no idea what I’d do to keep her in my life.

Her gorgeous brown skin glowed in the light of a new day. I continued to watch as cute little snores would randomly be heard and as her body would sometimes twitch.

While she was sound asleep, I took the liberty of drawing her a hot bubble bath and calling the authorities on Jerome’s sneaky ass. The only issue was that they didn’t have enough information about him to lock him up, or find him for that matter. The best thing I could do was give them the name of the restaurant we were at last night and the best description of his face that I could remember. Luckily, I was talking to a detective that genuinely cared about the issue and had heard about what happened the previous night. The owner of the restaurant was so shaken up about it that he demanded Jerome to be locked up ASAP.

It felt good to hang up with assurance that Terri was going to be somewhat safe. She was obviously scared shitless and I felt like shit for not being able to fully protect her. I knew nothing about the guy or where the idiot came from and that infuriated the hell out of me.

“Hey”

I turned my head around to meet the owner of the hoarse voice. She must have temporarily lost it from all of the screaming and hollering she did. Terri had on a the t-shirt I wore, her newly short hair [which I absolutely adored] was somehow perfect although she didn’t have time to put on that silk rag she always wears, and her face carried the loveliest smile.

“Hey” I replied, returning the smile.

Terri walked over to me, sat down on my lap, and wrapped her arms around my neck. I was sitting in the bathroom on the lid of the toilet. “Good morning” was all she said before covering my lips with her. As the kiss deepened, I helped her to wrap her legs around my hips so that she was facing me completely. I carefully pinched the lower corner of the t-shirt she was wearing and began tugging it over her shoulders, looking deeply into her stunning brown eyes as I did so. Terri helped by shrugging the rest off of herself.

By taking complete control, she placed her hands on my erected cock and guided it straight into her warmth. We moaned in unison.

“Mm…it’s like I can’t get enough of you, Daniel” she said, biting her lip. Her eyes were glazed over in passion and that made me the happiest man on earth to see her like this. It turned me on even more.

I lifted up out of the chair with her still on top of me, allowing the shirt to fall into a pool on the floor. “I made a hot bath for you, babe.”

Before she could protest, I raised her off of my dick and lowered her into the soapy water. She looked up at me as she settled in. “Come.” Terri reached out her arms, which were covered in bubbles at this point. “Join me. We have a lot to talk about.”

For the next thirty minutes, my back was against the ceramic walls of the huge bathtub, and Terri laid against me. We had already made passionate love once, but things suddenly turned serious. She wanted to talk about what we were going to do.

“No one has to know about this..” I started out by saying.

She smiled and closed her eyes. “You’re right, but you need to find a manager soon.”

“That’s ridiculous and I refuse to do it.”

“Sweetheart, you can refuse all you want, but it won’t be effective. My job is to scout potentials and start their careers. You, my darling, have already gone over and beyond that. You’re making so much money now and everyone wants you.” Terri lifted her arm up and caressed my face. “I’m so proud of you.”

“Why can’t you be my manager?” I asked as I kissed her shoulder over and over again. “I don’t trust anyone else.”

“Because that’s not my job and since I’m so close to becoming CEO of Wesley Models, I don’t have time to be anyone’s manager.”

“Well I guess that’s understandable…but-“

She fell asleep before I could finish my statement.

 

********************************

An hour later, Terri was still sleep and I was busy answering and returning phone calls. Once I had turned my phone back on, I had a dozen voicemails from different designers asking me to be on their runway. All of which I responded with “You’ll have to speak with my agent about that.” Terri always knew which ones were best for me. Some of their assistants would give me lip about not having an official manager, but they had no idea how difficult it was for me to do that. I mean, I knew it had to be done soon…but I just couldn’t bring myself to go off on my own like this. I needed her and she needed me even if she hasn’t quite figured that out yet. God placed her in my life for a reason.

As I sat down thinking about what was in store for the two of us, my phone rang once again. This whole thing was getting on my nerves. It’d be nice to have one day without thinking about modeling and talking to self-absorbed clothes designers.

“Hello. Daniel Jones speaking.”

“Danny?” a young girl’s voice answered. It sounded so familiar...who calls me Danny?

I scratched my head and lifted my right brow. “Yes? This is Daniel.”

“It’s your sister, Danny. Julianne.”

My heart stopped. Julianne? Really? My little sister who—if I remember correctly—wanted nothing to do with me.

“J?”

“Yep. It’s me! How are-“

I cut her off before she could finish her question. “How did you get this number? How…what? After nearly two years…”

“I know” she sighed. “Look, my friends saw you on this TV commercial, right? And I had to see it for myself. So I did and I saw that you were signed to this agency. I called them up, told them that we’re family, and they gave me your number. I couldn’t believe it was that easy but God makes a way for everything I guess. So how are you??”

“Wait.” I tried to take all of that in. it was hard enough coming to terms that I was currently speaking to my sister. “Do you seriously think we are about to hold a normal conversation as if nothing happened?”

“Well yeah. It’s not my fault that Dad made the decisions he made. He saw the commercials you’re in. So did mom. They’re really proud of you, Danny. I think you should at least talk to them.”

“No. Not gonna happen. I can barely muster up the strength to talk to you right now without hanging up.”

“Oh come on. Don’t act like that. The past is the past.”

“You should have told that to Dad when you were fucking around with a man who’s ten years older than you, got pregnant, and then had an abortion with his money. What kind of Christian family does that shit, J? Huh? Dad’s a hypocrite and a selfish ass motherfucker. I want nothing to do with him. End of story!”

I could hear her crying on the other side of the line, but it barely fazed me. My little sister used to be my weakness but not after what she had done. Sure we all make mistakes, but I’d like to think that mines deserved less of a punishment than hers.

“And you know what the sad part about all of this is?”

“What?” she sniffed.

“You wait until you have proof that I’m alive and doing well to call up with this whole “Family Is All You Have” bullshit-“

“Daniel?” Another woman’s voice, which was easily distinguishable, came onto the line. My mother. “Hey baby. It’s Mom.”

I wanted to hang up but I couldn’t. Hearing my mother’s voice brought back so many memories of my childhood. Although the person I really needed to cuss out had yet to come to the phone, it felt good to let all of this out. Mom and Julianne didn’t have much to do with this as they were simply doing what my dad told them to do, but I still resented them for not putting their foot down and standing up to his tyrannical ways.

“Before you hang up…I know how upset you are. I just think you should know that your father and I are separated.”

“What? I don’t understand.”

“Yeah…it happened last week. He hit me.” she paused. “You father’s been hitting me for five years and I have grown tired of it.”

My jaw nearly dropped to the floor at her eye-opening confession. “You didn’t grow tired of it the first time he laid hands on you?”

“Sweetie, that’s not the point. The point is that I’m so sorry for not being there for you when you needed me the most. I am no longer scared of your dad and I am no longer under his control anymore so I took the opportunity to contact you. Your dad and I still talk sometimes that why Julie mentioned that he’s proud of you. He really is, son.  And I know it may seem like the absolute worse timing, seeing that you’re becoming famous and all, but I assure you that this is genuine. You don’t have to reply or even talk to me, but I thought you should know. Here’s your sister back.”

I ended the call before Julianne was able to get back on. How was I supposed to react? What the hell was I supposed to say? Was I supposed to forgive and forget and then play house with these people I’m supposed to call family?

But that’s when it came to me. I basically dragged Terri to see her parents although she was totally against it so why should my situation be treated any differently than hers?

 

Terri

 

I woke up at three in the afternoon to the sound of the doorbell ringing. For a second, I thought I was at home and instantly got irritated because I didn’t want to get out of the comfortable bed, but Daniel answered it. He was an angel for letting me go to sleep again. My body hasn’t felt this exhausted in years. The way he put it down on me throughout the night and this morning left me all up in my emotions. I felt regretful at first and then at peace with it seconds later.

I’m not saying that I’m going to fully let my guard down and succumb to him completely, but my brick wall has definitely taken such a huge hit that I don’t even think it’s a wall anymore…more like one single brick. Just one. And that one brick is helping to preserve whatever is left of the bitch in me. I needed it to finally get rid of Jerome-or whatever he liked to be called.

Daniel walked into the bedroom with bags of food; Chinese hopefully. I was starving.

“Hungry?”

“Gimme!” I clasped my hands together and smiled in anticipation for the delicious food I was about to taste. “I’m so hungry. You don’t even know!”

“Yeah..” he sat on the bed and began opening the plates. “You’ve been sleep just about all day.”

“I know. I was just thinking earlier that I haven’t been this exhausted in years. I think it’s the bed” I joked as I began digging my fingers into the bags to see what he ordered.

Daniel looked at me for a quick second before saying “Or maybe…just maybe it’s the owner of the bed that’s got you this exhausted.”

“Meh. I don’t think so.”

He playfully moved the bags of food aside and crawled on top of me. “Really, huh? Let’s look at it this way. I have days and days worth of energy stored up within me. You clearly have none, as we speak. So if I took you for another round, you’d definitely be in a coma.”

“Is that a dare?” I asked, amused.

Daniel smirked his infamous smirk and shrugged his shoulders. “Maybe.”

“Okay. I got your ‘maybe’…after I eat. Now move.”

He chuckled and rolled off of me so that I had access to the food. “I got your favorite: sesame chicken with white rice and veggie lo mein.”

“Mmm…look at you. Paying attention to detail. I love you for this. Thanks.”

He grew quiet and wrapped an arm around my neck from behind, kissing a random spot behind my ear. “Do you really love me Terri?”

He just had to ask that as soon as I stuffed a piece of chicken into my mouth. I gave myself time to swallow before answering. “Yes. I do.”

“I won’t believe it until I hear you say ‘I’m in love with you‘ directly to my face.”

“I said it last night.”

“People say crazy things when they’re about to cum..”

“Okay not me. I meant everything I said.”

“I honestly don’t think they mean the same thing..” I felt him shrug against me.

“What? Okay. I’ll say it…just to make you happy.”

“Say it because you mean it.”

I sighed and turned around to face him, putting the plastic fork back into the container. He looked down at me with this ridiculously intense expression. His breath hitched in his throat as I brought my hands up to the sides of his face.

“Daniel…Isaiah…Jones. I am in love with you” I paused, trying to get myself together. A single tear trickled out of my right eyelid. “Clearly, this love that I have for you is something I’ve never experienced before because I don’t know how to control myself around you. I don’t know if I ever will.”

He looked at me with a proud grin on his face.  “Now was that so hard?”

“Actually, yes. It was” I said before dropping my hands from his face and turning back around to finish eating.

There was a brief pause before Daniel spoke. “There are two things I have to tell you and I don’t know how you’re going to react to either so I’ll just say it: I need to know everything about your relationship with this Jerome guy so we can get him prosecuted…and secondly, I think I am going to Louisiana to see my mom and sister. I want you to come with me.”






Chapter End Notes:

Hey ladies! I have been way to lazy and writer's block hit me like a mfer. I had time to write while I was studying abroad, but it just didn't happen. And as soon as I came back, christmas happened, new year's happened, and i moved into my own house. So there's that. Now i'm finishing up my last year of college. But last night I reread the story and saw the amazing, in depth, reviews that I received and decided to whip up a chapter real quick. Thank you for reading! It's almost done!







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.