Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
















Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


"Tanya get up, it's time for school.....Tanyaaaaaa! Get up you're going to be late"

        That was my mom calling me. She called me every morning like that to get me up for school. She's a bit over the top because i was not going to be late for school, but I guess being a little over the top worked for her.

         I finally got up out the bed after she called me about five more times. My mom and I were known to get on each other nerves, but we loved each other because we were all that we had. We didn't associate ourselves with other family members and i never knew my father.

         I walked over to my closet to see what i could wear to school. I didn't have much to choose from because I so desperately needed to go do laundry. Inside my closet i saw this american eagle sweat suit that I had never worn so I decided to put that on with my uggs being that it was type cold outside. I picked up my Michael Kors bag and my Michael Kors coat and headed down stairs. 

        When I got downstairs my mom was cooking up something good. Some bacon, sausage, eggs and pancakes. 

"Two more minutes til your food is done Tanya."

Ding Dong

        Just as I was going to get my plate, the doorbell rang. I opened the door to see who it was because we lived in a good neighborhood and nothing bad really happened out here. Everybody here was so friendly. When I opened the door a man was standing there. He had to be new to town because I had never seen him before. He asked to use our phone. I didn't think nothing of it so I let him into my house.

He walked inside my house and gazed at the things in my living room.

"Tanya who was at the door?"

"Just some man ma. He wanted to use the phone."

"Well where is he?"

"He's in the living room using the room, where else would he be?"

       I went back into the livng room where I left the man and he was gone. He left the phone off the hook and everything. By this time it was already 7:59 in the morning and I needed to leave to make it to first period on time. I left my house without thinking about that man for another minute. I just figured something came up so he had left after he made his phone call.

       By the time I got to school it was 9:00 in the morning and I almost turned back because I didn't want to hear my american government teacher go on and on about being late to his class. Then I remembered that our papers were due today so I didn't want to be late giving it in by not going to class. As I walked to my classroom, Mrs. Wesly, the principal of my h.s. was standing next to my classroom door. I couldn't believe Mr. Howard went so hard that he had to get the principal involved in me being late. As I continued to walk to my class I tried to think of several excuses so I could avoid after school. I really couldn't think of anything good when I finally reached my class.

"Sorry Mrs. Wesly I was late because the bus I was on broke down and I had to wait for another bus."

"That's ok dear, don't worry about it."

      I thought to myself, that was easy and i started making my way into the classroom when Mrs. Wesly stopped me.

"Ummmm Tanya I need to speak with you in my office."

"I thought you said not to worry Mrs. Wesly"

"No, this is a serious matter, follow me please."

"Mrs. Wesly what's up, I know I'm not doing that bad that you would expell me. Right?"

"Something terrible has happened Tanya and I don't know how to tell you other than to just let it out. We just received a phone call from your house. It was a detective, ummmm ummmmmm Tanya your mom is gone."

"What you mean she's gone? she's not supposed to be home silly. She worked today."

"No, Tanya she is home. She was found murdered. The homicide detectives are on their way to come and get you for questioning. I'm so so so so so sorry Tanya. I don't even know what else to say other than i'm so sorry and i'm here for you."

     After Mrs. Wesly was done talking I just fell down on the ground and everything turned black.

 

 

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.