Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


"Ready to join the mile high club chica?"

Rolling her eyes at her promiscuous roommate, Maya continues scrolling through the current issue of People magazine in her hands.

"Must everything you do revolve around sex Kay?" Arianna groans, playing 2048 on her phone.

"Not everything," Kay sighs, admiring her freshly manicured nails. "Just majority of it."

"Ladies," Derrick says casually before sitting down next to a now annoyed looking Maya.

"Derrick, does the term ‘personal space' mean absolutely nothing to you?" she complains, sending him an icy look.

"Oh please," Kay smirks. "Like you wouldn't mind having him invade your personal space."

"I'm sorry," Maya exclaims, closing up the magazine. "But I don't seem to recall anyone asking for your two cents to begin with."

"Why are you over here anyway Derrick?" Arianna questions.

He shrugs, "Got tired of listening to R and C talking about shit that doesn't concern me." He answers referring to the two 49ers players that were currently on a conference call with their coach. On the way to the airport is when Colin first received the call. Of course, he got off the phone, as they had to go through checking in and airport security. But, as soon as they entered into the upscale American Airlines Flagship Lounge, he was back on the phone. Maya and Derrick were the first two to arrive at the airport, so Arianna naturally went and sat by her best friend, giving Colin his space to handle his business. Derrick, figuring his friend would be done soon enough, sat by Colin. Ricardo and Kaydence arrived shortly after, Ricardo quickly ringed in on the call and joined his teammate, and friend, while Kaydence sat by the girls. However, the players had been on the phone for almost half an hour and even though she was still a little irritated by his joke earlier, Aria wanted to sit by her husband.

Even more now since it seemed like a fight was about to commence by the three sitting by her.

"I'm gonna go get a drink," Arianna sighs, not even waiting for the others to reply as she stands up, purse on her arm. Walking over to the bar, she requested a sprite, paid for the beverage before deciding to just wait for Colin to get off the phone. Sitting down in the empty seat next to him, she offered him a small smile when he glanced at her before plugging in her ear buds.

Not soon after, Aria managed to drift off into a light sleep, before being awaken by Colin.

"You done yet?" She yawns, arms extended upward as she notices Ricardo is now sitting by Kaydence.

"Yeah, sorry about that," he apologizes.

Pulling out her ear buds, she shrugs, "it's fine." Pulling her knees up to her chest, she turns her body towards Colin, as she rests her head on the headrest of the seat. "How long is this flight by the way?"

"About an hour and a half," he answers almost immediately. He notices her eyes widen slightly, "What? That's not that long Ari."

She bites her lip, "I've never flown before."

"It's not that bad at all," he tries to convince her.

"Not to you, don't you like fly all the time though?"

"Yes, and each time has been fine."

"So you say," she mutters.

"I'm still alive aren't I?" he smirks.

"By the grace of God," she smirks back.

"And the safety of flights."

"Still falls under the umbrella of God's grace," she sasses back.

"So you acknowledge that God's grace has kept me safe on all of my flights thus far?"

"Well, yes."

"Then He'll also keep you safe as well."

"I'm not you though."

"Doesn't matter," he shrugs. "Biblically speaking, aren't we all equal in God's eyes? I mean, no sin is worse than another is. We're all the same. We all fall short."

"Since when did you become a Bible scholar?" Arianna smiles deeply.

Colin laughs, "Church was big in my family. My faith has gotten me through some of the hardest things I've ever had to endure. It keeps me going. Plus, God has been way too good to me."

Arianna bites her lip and smiles softly, "I like that about us."

Colin furrows his eyebrows, "What?"

"Just this morning we were all lovey dovey, then shit got blown out of proportion, which I will admit, I also played my role in too. Can't deny that," she confesses, referring to their earlier argument over Terrence. "Then, on the way here I was still a little annoyed because of the bug incident-"

"That was funny and you know it," Colin cuts in, laughing a little.

"Yes and no," Arianna playfully rolls her eyes. "But then I did a whole 360 and got upset with you for being on the phone because I wanted your attention, and..." she trails off not really knowing how to word her feelings. "Do you get where I'm going?"

"Yeah, I do." Colin nods his head. "Our relationship is more fucked up than Bobby and Whitney and Ike and Tina's put together."

"Oh my gosh," Aria gasps, covering her mouth to hold in her laughter. "Forever done with you," she stands up pretending as if she's gonna walk away. Of course, Colin has no intention of letting her leave his side (or sight for that matter) so he quickly grabs her and pulls her down on his lap. "You are a horrible ass person," she shakes her head, moving her legs up by her chest, turning sideways.

"You know I'm just messing with you," he kisses the top of her head. "But, no, I get what you're saying. We go well together."

"We balance each other out," Aria says quietly, looking up at him quizzically. "You wanna know what else I think though?" He nods, tucking a string of hair behind her ear. "I-" she chuckles quietly. "I need you. In my life," she admits. "And in some weird, fucked up way, I think you need me too."

And, of course, true to his naturally awful timing, Derrick decides to ruin the couple's tender moment.

"Yo, Prince Charming and Cinderella," he calls over to the two. "Ya'll do realize it's time to board right?" He gestures to the rest of the group who are already heading out.

"One of these days," Arianna protests, reluctantly getting up. "I'm gonna kick your ass Derrick."

"Yeah yeah," the MVP waves off her threat. "Ya'll coming or what?"

Aria opens her mouth to answer yes, but Colin beats her to it.

"Yeah, just give us a minute."

"Don't take too long," Derrick grunts, heading out with the others.

"He's so annoying," Aria laughs nervously.

"You're right," Colin finally responds. Slowly looking up at him, she feels a shiver go down her spine as their eyes meet and lock with such intensity. "I do need you."

OoOoOoOoOoOo

"Aria?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Of course, what makes you ask?"

"Well, we should be getting ready to take off soon," he ceases, for a moment as Aria seems to move further back into him. "And you're still on my lap."

"So?" Aria replies casually, continuing her scroll through her Tumblr dashboard.

Colin shakes his head as he realizes his wife is simply trying to downplay her nerves. Not that he minds having her in such close proximity....

"There's a reason why they put seats in planes babe," Colin chuckles.

Groaning, Aria reluctantly gets up and flops down in her seat adjacent to Colin. "Happy?"

Rolling his eyes, Colin pulls his phone out and presumes to let the iPhone 6 consumer his time.

Huffing, Aria buckles her seatbelt before resuming going through her dashboard. She'd be lying her ass off if she even tried to deny that her feelings for Colin seem to be growing stronger by the minute. He was everything a woman could ask for: kind, attractive, wealthy, etc. The list went on. But that wasn't the main thing bothering Arianna. No, the real thing that was bothering her, aside from her dire fear of flying for the first time, was her seemingly excessive neediness. More specifically, her neediness for Colin. After all, Arianna has never been one to depend on anyone, let alone a man, for anything in her life. She's used to trying to handle things on her own. Colin has become an exception though. Lately, she seems to find herself wanting, needing him more. Even if it's just being in his presence, she craves it. She craves him. Hearing him call her name, she barely turns her head to look at him.

She squints her eyes when she notices he has his phone pointed toward her. "What are you doing?" He ignores her question, and instead tries to contain an amused smile. Using his fingers, Colin quickly types something, letting the phone down a little before resuming to his previous position. Laughing, Arianna turns her body as much as she can to face him. "Are you taking a picture?" He shakes his head no. "Then what are you..." she trails off as she remembers he has a Snapchat. A public Snapchat. "No!" She whines, turning away from him. "You better not be putting me on Snapchat!"

"Too late babe," Colin laughs.

"Is it at least going to somebody and NOT your story?" she whines.

Silence

"I hate you."

OoOoOoOoOoOo

"Land!" Arianna yells, practically dragging Colin by his arm as the two exit the plane.

"Never again," Ricardo, Derrick, Kaydence, and Maya mutter simultaneously.

Colin rolls his eyes, "Come on guys, she wasn't that bad."

"She cussed me out in Spanish and I don't even speak Spanish!"

"She told me to go to hell when I asked her if she was okay."

"She called me overrated."

"She told the people sitting near us that we were all gonna die when we "crashed" aka hit that turbulence!"

"I can hear you guys you know!" Arianna huffs, crossing her arms.

"Good, cause we heard your big ass mouth the whole flight." Maya mutters, loud enough though so her best friend can hear.

"You know what Maya-"

"Come on," Colin rolls his eyes as he drags his wife to avoid what would turn into a pointless argument.

It takes almost two hours for the six to leave the airport. This time includes the time the guys took out to take pictures with and sigh autographs for fans they encountered. Reservations were previously made for three "rooms" (Royal Suites) at the elite Four Seasons hotel in Beverly Hills. However, no one had failed to mention, or Kaydence failed to mention that she would be sharing a room with Ricardo. Meaning...

"Come on Maya," Aria tries to reason with her former roommate as the three woman enter the elevator. "It won't be that bad."

"Yeah," Kay chimes. "I mean the room has two beds so it's not like you have to sleep with the man."

Maya rolls her eyes, "do we have to wait for them?" she gestures to the guys who are currently headed for the elevator.

"They have the keys girl. Plus, it's not like we know where the rooms are anyway," Arianna yawns. "And considering they're paying for everything, the least you can do is be nice to them."

"Derrick offered-"

"You didn't have to accept though," Kay pipes in, admiring her freshly manicured nails.

"You guys can never be on my side," Maya grunts, crossing her arms.

The three pairings are all roomed on the same floor, each being a couple doors down from each other. Kaydence and Riccardo are quick to speed off to their room with Maya, unsuccessfully, trying to convince Arianna to room with her so she wouldn't be stuck with Derrick. When she finally realized she was stuck with Derrick for the next few days, she huffed loudly and marched over to her room with an ecstatic Derrick in tow.

Upon entering their own suite, Aria takes a moment to marvel at the beauty of it all. Colin helps the bellhop unload their luggage before giving the employee a tip and closing the door.

"It's almost nostalgic huh?" Arianna comments, pulling her hair up into a messy bun.

"What you mean?" Colin chuckles, heading over into one of the bedrooms.

Arianna follows suit.

"This is where it all started," she bites her lip. "Well, I mean, not this exact place, but a hotel."

"Technically," he yawns, removing his watch from his wrist and placing it on the nightstand. "It started at a club."

"Details," Aria laughs, waving him off. "You tired?"

He shrugs, "A little."

"Same," she nods. "I'm gonna try and take a quick nap before it's time to get ready." She looks over at the clock, noting its time of 3:15. The party doesn't start until 8:00. "You should do the same."

Colin nods, pulling off his sweatshirt and sliding off his kicks. His eyebrows scrunch in confusion when he notices Aria copying his action, leaving her in a tight camisole and even tighter yoga pants. The oversized hoodie she wore on the flight had shielded her shapely figure. Of course, it's not like he hasn't seen her physique before, but being a man, the effect it has on him never changes. He watches intently as she leans over and places her phone on the nightstand before laying out on the bed, curling up into a fetal position with her back toward him.

Colin, realizing she has clearly made this her room, heads for the door to go to his own room now.

"Where are you going?"

He stops, turns around, and looks at her questioningly. "My room?"

Rolling her eyes, Aria reluctantly sits up to face him. "This is your room Colin. You seriously think I would have laid here if I wasn't comfortable with being in the same bed with you?"

"I just figured since we usually don't..." He trails off, referring to the fact that back home they have separate bedrooms and therefore don't share a bed.

"I told you I'd try Colin..." Aria speaks softly, crossing her arms as she starts to squirm nervously. "This is me trying. It's just a nap. Not the whole night," she attempts to lighten the situation with a small laugh.

It works.

He laughs, "If you're sure."

"I am," she affirms. "Now get your ass in this bed superstar before I change my mind."

Following her command, Colin saunters over to the bed, and lays down on his back.

"I should warn you though," Aria smirks. "I sleep pretty wild."

Colin rolls his eyes and darts them in her direction, "You're 5"2 Ari, I'm 6"5. I think I can handle it."

"Okay," Arianna shakes her head, still smirking. "Don't say I didn't warn you though," she yawns, returning to her previous position.

OoOoOoOoOoOo

"How the hell can someone so small cause so much damage?" Colin mutters, moving his arms around, trying to ease the discomfort emanating from his back.

Arianna giggles, "I tried to tell you."

"Yeah yeah," he conceded, watching as she ran the flat iron through her hair a few more times before shutting it off. "Why'd you dye it?" He questions, gently grabbing a few strings and running his fingers through it.

"I needed a change," she answers truthfully. "I'm thinking about dying it back though."

"Really?"

"Yeah," she replies, rummaging through her makeup bag. "Shouldn't you be getting ready?"

"I'm not the one who takes forever to get ready babe."

"Haha, very funny," she comments dryly. Putting her iPod on shuffle, she softly sings along to the first song, "Creep." Realizing she's gonna be awhile, Colin leaves her to finish getting ready while thinking about his own outfit.

Fast forward to forty-five minutes later, a dressed and ready-t0-go Colin taps his foot while waiting for Aria to come out the room.

"Babe come on," he attempts to persuade. "I'm sure you look fine."

"No, I don't," she denies. "I mean, the outfit is perfect...just not on me. I should just stay-"

"Damnit Aria, don't make me come in there and drag your little ass out."

"I'm not a child Colin. You can't make me go if I don't want to."

"Fucking come on Arianna," he exasperates, growing tired of her shit. "You didn't fly all the way over here to stay in the damn room this whole time." Silence. "Please Ari."

He hears her sigh, "You promise not to laugh?"

He silently thanks God, "Of course."

"Fine," she groans and takes a deep breath before hitting the lights, opening the door and exiting out. Nervously twiddling with her hair, she does a quick spin, looking over her shoulder. "My thighs look huge-"

"Aria-"

"Don't get me started on my stomach," she shakes her head trying to pull the top down to cover as much of her midriff as possible.

"Aria-"

"And let's not even get to my ass," she groans, walking over by him, pulling her hair to one side. "It looks b-"

"Arianna!" she shrieks back slightly, before finally looking up at him. When she does, she immediately feels chills travel down her spine. His eyes hold nothing but lust. Pure lust.

"Never mind," she murmurs. Blushing, she looks down and then back up at him, batting her long eyelashes. "Usted buen papi?" She bites her lip, concealing an amused grin.

Colin allows his eyes to roam down his, in his opinion, sexy wife multiple times. He doesn't know whether they're tights or leggings or just tight ass pants, but the black and gold, high waisted bottoms gracing her lower body leave little to the imagination. The matching gold and black, long sleeve top covers up almost everything but clings to her like a second skin. To be honest, he doesn't understand why she was so hesitant to come out. The only skin showing is a small portion of her midsection that reveals her smooth, caramel, skin tone. He doesn't even bother looking at her shoes. Truth be told, if she wasn't so reserved as far sex, he'd say fuck the party and spend the rest of the evening giving her a different reason to call him papi.

Gritting his teeth, he shuts his eyes as he attempts to get his hormones under control. "You're so damn lucky I have morals," he shakes his head.

Smirking, she walks past him, purposely switching her hips. Colin takes the opportunity to slap her ass, despite her vicious glare right after. He simply laughs and shuts the door behind them.

 OoOoOoOoOoOo

As soon as the six enter the club, they're met with the massive crowd, flashing lights, and blaring music that happened to be playing one of the girls favorite songs. It doesn't slip by Colin when Arianna grabs his arm, moving closer to him as she observes the unknown environment.

"Shittt," Kay screams, starting to twirl her hips to the catchy beat of Juicy J's ‘Low.' "Ya'll know that's my damn song though, right?!"

"They do now," Maya laughs, much to Derrick's pleasure. She's been rather direct with him during the trip so far and any chance he gets to see her smile, even if it isn't because of him, he cherishes.

"Yo, there's Blake," Ricardo points out.

"Let's roll then," Derrick exclaims, as the six head over to the VIP section.

Colin slows his pace though when he feels Arianna's grip on his arm tighten, indicating her growing apprehension.

"You good?" He queries, looking down at her, trying to figure out just how nervous she really is.

"Yeah," she sighs, offering a small smile. "I just don't like large crowds....that's all. Hence my whole, not being a clubber," she laughs, then waves his concern off. "Don't worry though. I'll be fine." He still looks doubtful so Aria decides to lighten the mood. "You however....just try not to get drunk this time." She hints at their initial meeting and subsequent cause of their marriage. "Polygamy may be more common these days but it still isn't legal."

"I don't think that'll be a problem," Colin laughs. "I have a feeling wifey isn't too keen on sharing."

"Damn straight," Arianna huffs, full on attitude in her voice.

Colin chuckles and proceeds to lead them over to where Blake is.

Upon entering the VIP section, several things are painfully obvious to Colin and Aria: Blake and Maya clearly seems to be hitting it off, Derrick is clearly pissed off and annoyed, Kaydence is nowhere around, and Ricardo is equally annoyed/pissed as Derrick.

A smiling Blake lets his eyes drift away from the 5"9 beauty in front of him when he notices his friend.

"Colin," the Clippers forward greets his friend, who wishes him a happy birthday. "Thanks man. Glad you could make it."

"Wouldn't miss it," Colin grabs Arianna by her waist and pulls her into him. "Blake this is-"

"Arianna," Blake answers for him. He laughs at the questioning look on the couple's face. "Derrick."

"Of course," Colin mutters.

"Nice to meet you Arianna," Blake greets, extending his hand out.

"Same," she smiles.

"So are you a fan or..." Blake teases, unknowingly somewhat annoying Colin.

"Nawww," she smirks, laying her head on Colin's chest. "I'm more of a football fan."

"Translation," Maya chimes in, coming to stand next to Blake. "She's a fan of whatever her bae is a part of."

"As she should be," Colin scoffs. "I see you've met Arianna's friend Maya."

"I have," Blake says lowly, looking down longingly at the attractive woman at his side. "Can I get you a drink?"

"No thanks, I'm good," she declines respectfully. "But, you can," she grabs his arm and gestures over to the dance floor, "dance with me."

"Was that a request or a demand?"

"You're the big man of the hour," Maya flirts. "Whatever you want Mr. Griffin."

"Oh for the love of Christ," Derrick rolls his eyes and downs another shot of Vodka. Arianna suppresses a smile when she sees him mimic Maya's words to Blake.

"Well, I've never been one to turn down a pretty lady." Blake replies as the two head out to dance.

"You good Derrick?" Colin asks, noticing his pissed off and almost drunk friend.

"Never fucking better," the point guard replies sarcastically.

Arianna notices Colin looking around, clearly seeing people he knows. She wants to wait to see if he'll drag her to go introduce her, but doesn't want to seem too clingy.

"You can go if you want," she tells him, trying to convince herself she'll be fine by herself. "I'll just hang here with Derrick."

"You sure?"

Arianna has to hold back her tongue. That's not what she wanted to hear. She wanted to hear him ignore her offer and take her along with him. Yes, she's been vocal in the past about not being comfortable around people she doesn't know, but that doesn't give him the right to not at least try.

Of course, she plays it off effortlessly.

"Yeah, go on. Have fun," she flashes him a deep, dimpled smile. "You know where to find me."

"Alright," he sneaks in a quick kiss. "Make sure you watch her,"  he directs Derrick who simply flashes a weak thumbs up....as he orders yet another shot.

Laughing, Colin takes one final glance at his wife before heading off into the crowd.

OoOoOoOoOoOo

When they first arrived at the club, things were pretty damn good for the group. About fifteen minutes in, things started going downhill. Now, almost two hours in, shit has officially hit the ceiling. Maya and Blake are seriously hitting it off. They have serious chemistry. Derrick, who was beyond drunk, met a "model" named Diamond who, although not as pretty as Maya, seemed to help him get his mind off her. So, foolishly, he soon left the club with the, unbeknownst to him, thot. Colin, not realizing just how pissed off Aria is with him, has not returned once to check on her. Actually, he was on his way, but noticed she seemed to be in a deep conversation with his friend, Ricardo. It wasn't the fact that they were sitting rather close, or that Aria seemed to be laughing a lot or even the way he saw his friend look at her, no-it was when he saw the two dancing that his temper flared. She was his wife, not Ricardo's. Granted, it was a faux marriage, the two were still very much an item. Needless to say, after that, Colin was done. Little did he know though, Arianna was purposely acting so friendly with Ricardo as a rather immature and petty way to get back at Colin for ditching her.

Now, on to Kaydence.

True to her character, she met a guy, got drunk and was on the way out of the club to go back to his place. Truth be told, she didn't even know his name. All she saw were nice biceps, pearly whites and potential fuck buddy. She needed to get some. She and Ricardo hadn't gone all the way since the night at the beach. They only took turns giving each other head which got boring to Kay after a while. She needed the whole nine yards.

But, strangely, as she was heading to John Doe's car, she started getting a really bad feeling in the back of her mind. This guy was bad news and while she was drunk; she wasn't stupid. Casually, she tried telling the stranger that she had changed her mind and wanted to stay at the club.

He wasn't trying to hear that.

Foolishly, he tried to drag the Italian and Latina woman to his car. Big mistake. Kay was able to free herself from his grasp by elbowing him in his side. Wasting no time, she used her five-inch stiletto heel and jammed it in his foot before kneeing him in the crotch.

She "ran" as fast as she could in her heels, and up the street. Of course, it would make more sense to go back in the club and find her friends, but she was, after all, intoxicated. So, she slowed her pace when she felt she was safe and out of harms way. She passed up several stores, restaurants, and even a few clubs before a place, or rather...a person, caught her eye. Walking in s small coffee shop, which was horribly named, "The Coffee Shop," Kaydence approached the attractive employee who was standing behind the counter reading a book. She didn't bother to see what book it was.

"Hi," she smiled flirtatiously.

The employee looked up and Kay gasped. His eyes were the most gorgeous shade of blue she has ever seen. Even more, they were a deep contrast against his light tan skin complexion, which Kay had guessed to be from a mixed ethnic background.

Snapping out of her trance, she realized pretty eyes didn't seem as intrigued by her as she was him...

"Hello," he replied blankly, before returning his eyes back to his book.

Her smile dropped slightly, "I'm Kaydence. Kaydence Miller."

He sighed, "Welcome to The Coffee House."

"Pretty lame name wouldn't you say?" she laughed, leaning on the counter, giving him (if he was even looking at her) a nice view of her ample chest.

"I just work here miss," he answers. "If you have a problem with the name, I'd take that up with the owner."

Kay frowns, "I was just messing with you...I wasn't-"

"Would you like to use the phone?" He cuts her off, finally looking up at her again.

"Excuse me?"

"Would.You.Like.To.Use.The.Phone.?" He enunciates each world clearly and loudly.

"No.I.Would.Not." She barks back. "Why would you even ask me that? Moreover, what the hell is your problem?"

He closes his book and throws it on the counter, "You really wanna know?"

"No, I was just fucking with you," she rolls her eyes. "Of course I want to know."

"Every night. Every single fucking night." He starts, crossing his arms. "I get at least one of you. A girl who's had too much to drink or gets abandoned by her boyfriend and comes in here drunk as fuck, making a complete fool of herself, using her body or ‘good looks'," he uses quotation marks. "To get with me. Not once do they even ponder the fact that maybe, just maybe, not all guys like that shit. Not all guys have a thing for thots. I sure as hell don't. And you've got to be the worse I've seen yet because under all that makeup you have on, it's clear that you're fucking beautiful, but you present yourself in a way that makes you no better than the rest." Finishing his monologue, pretty eyes shakes his head and grabs a rag before heading to wipe off tables.

Kay is left speechless. She has to stand there for a good five minutes before saying something.

"You...you.." she struggles to get it out, partially because she's drunk as hell and the other being she's still in shock. It's been a long time before she'd had a guy tell her she's beautiful and actually mean it with no ulterior motives. "You really think I'm beautiful?"

He pauses cleaning for a moment, "It shouldn't matter what I think. What matters is what you think of yourself."

"I don't even know what I think right now," Kay laughs bitterly, stumbling over to a table before plopping down in the chair. "Oh, but just for your information asshole, I am a full time college student, I work two jobs, none of which involve taking my clothes off or spreading my legs. I drink because I fucking can and I fuck whoever I damn well please because last I checked, it's my fucking vagina and can therefore do whatever the fuck I want with her."

Sighing, Pretty Eyes makes his way over by her and sits in the chair opposite of her.

"Xavier."

She lifts her head from the table, "Excuse me?"

"My name is Xavier," he offers. "Look, I get off in like an hour, and I can give you a ride if don't have one."

"I have one," she slurs, fighting her sleepiness. "I just don't think I have it in me to make the call." She pulls her phone and manages to unlock it before almost nodding off to sleep.

Shaking his head, he reaches out for her phone and grabs it. "Who should I call?"

"Aria...." She trails off, before letting her head fall on the table. She lost the fight.

 

Xavier goes under the unconscious woman's call list before seeing a contact with the name "Aria." Taking a glance at the passed out woman, he cracks a small smile. She's certainly a work in progress, but he must admit, he has a feeling Kaydence Miller will become an important figure in his life.






Chapter End Notes:

Not a fan of this one but.....it's really long! Hehe Review and let me know what you think! 

XoXoAmbyXoXo







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.