Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Arianna's POV

I can't remember the last time I had a good night rest. Last night was no different. If anything, last night had to be one of my worse nights to date. Obviously, getting a call from Kaydence number, but it not being Kay on the other line, was a little startling. But, as soon as Xavier explained the situation, I was almost instantly calmed. Typical Kay. Always getting herself in these situations. After getting Xavier to text me the address of where they were, I told Ricardo what was going on, and even though he was beyond pissed with Kay, he agreed to take me.

I was able to track down Maya, who was still hanging with Blake, and she agreed to come with me. She didn't know that, at some point, Derrick had left the club. She was pissed off. And, of course, me and my big mouth had to tell her that he left with some girl. That pissed her off even more. I don't know how, especially since I had spent the majority of the evening with him, but I was able to convince Ricardo I let Colin know what was up and that I/we were leaving. I didn't though. I was still pissed and didn't feel like speaking to him. Hell, I still am pissed.

"He was here," Maya's soft voice breaks me out of my thoughts.

I scrunch my eyebrows, "How do you know?"

She gestures over to the kitchen, "There was a mug in the sink when I first woke up," she takes a sip of her coffee. "It wasn't there when we got back last night."

Not really knowing what to say, I simply nod my head and take another bite of my French Toast.

Since Derrick was MIA, Ricardo didn't want to be bothered with Kay, and I didn't want to be in the room alone or with Colin when he got back, I decided to spend the night in Derrick and Maya's suite. Obviously, we kept Kay with us too. After all, we're used to taking care of her after her wild nights.

"Turn the goddamn lights off," the two of us turn to look at a hungover Kay as she exits the bathroom.

"They are off Kay," Maya sighs, placing her now empty mug on the coffee table.

Kay releases a loud groan/moan as she makes her way to the kitchen and takes the Advil we have waiting for her on the counter. Grabbing her tray of breakfast that Maya ordered for all of us, she shuffles over by us and plops down on the sofa next to me.

She starts picking with her food, and darts her eyes to both of us, "how bad was I?"

"Well," I start. "Somehow you ended up in some little coffee shop with an extremely attractive guy named Xavier."

"Mmm," Kay smiles. "He's yummy."

Maya rolls her eyes, "You wanna explain how you ended up there in the first place?"

"Met this guy at the club. Was gonna go home with him. Changed my mind. He didn't like that. So the dumbass tried to drag me or some shit-"

"Did you kill him?" I cut her off, knowing how her temper can get sometime.

"Naww," she waves me off. "Just gave him an instant vasectomy." She and Maya chuckle, "Anyway, I don't know why, but I decided to run up the street-"

"Instead of going back in the club?"

"I was drunk Maya. You know I make stupid choices when I'm drunk."

"Touche."

"Anyway," she continues, picking off a piece of her toast. "I ended up in the coffee shop after I spotted Xavier working-"

"Of course," I mutter. She glares. "Sorry, continue."

"I remember going inside and him being bitchy with me..." she trails off. "Everything after that is kind of a blur to be honest." She shrugs. "How'd you guys find me anyway?"

"Xavier called me. I told Ricardo-"

"Shitttt," she groans, gently slapping her forehead. "He's probably so pissed off with me right now."

"Why do you think you're in my suite?" Maya murmurs, flipping through the stations. "Oooh! Our movies on." It's The Best Man Holiday.

Kaydence looks around, "Where is Derrick anyway?"

Maya's jaw clenches, "Beats me. He was here at some point though." A beat. "Probably left to go be with his hoe."

"What?"

"He left the club last night with some chick," I inform Kay.

"Oh," she says plainly. "Why you mad though chica? You was all up on Blake anyway."

"I was not," she scoffs. Kay and I give her the ‘really bitch?' look. "Okay, maybe I was, but it wasn't like that."

"Could have fooled me," I murmur, yawing and stretching. "Ya'll looked like you were really vibing."

"We were," she confesses. "For like the first twenty minutes..."

"And then?" Kay presses on.

"I don't know," Maya whines. "He doesn't.....he doesn't challenge me ya know?"

"But Derrick does though right?" Kay smirks.

"I didn't say that," Maya glares.

"For fucks sake Maya," Kay groans, frustration evident in her voice. "When are you gonna get that stick from up your ass and just admit you like him? I mean, how long do you think he's gonna put up with your shit? Stop using the man-"

"Hold the fuck up," Maya cuts her off sharply. "I'm not using anybody and to be quite frank with you, you're the last person who should be talking about using people."

Kay arches an eyebrow, "Oh? And what's that suppose to mean?"

"You only came on this trip because you saw an easy opportunity to get it in with celebrities knowing damn well Ricardo really likes your trifling ass. And what do you do to thank him? Fucking leave with some other nigga without even giving poor Ricardo a second thought!"

I close my eyes and try to mentally prepare myself for the fight that's about to go down.

Kay scoffs bitterly, "Okay, I'll admit, I fucked up. You happy? For the fifteenth million time, I fucked up. But at least I'm woman enough to own up to my faults unlike you!"

"I own up-"

"Bullshit!" Kay cuts her off. "Yes, I used Ricardo. But, you cannot honestly sit here and tell me that you didn't use the shit out of Derrick. You also saw an opportunity. A way to get your designs out there and make connections and even better, you didn't have to put out a single dime. Derrick pays for everything and how do you thank him? By doing the exact same thing I did. Only difference is you and Derrick aren't fucking but you still knew, or should I say, know he has feelings for you." She shakes her head. "Practice what you preach before you try and call someone out Maya."

"That's enough you guys!" I finally intervene, sensing neither of them are willing to back down. "Y-"

"What are you even doing here Aria?" Kay questions, clearly annoyed with me too now.

"Yeah," Maya adds in as she realizes I haven't given a reason for staying past the time needed to care for Kay. "Shouldn't you be at your own suite being all romantic and shit with Colin?"

"Fuck him," I spit back harshly.

"What the hell? What happened with you two?" Kay queries, still annoyed, but more curious.

"He pissed me off," I answer blankly.

"No shit Sherlock," Maya states sarcastically. "How?"

"He left me alone last night and didn't even come to see about me," I cross my arms, feeling my anger boiling up just thinking about it. "Not once. I didn't know anybody there last night except you guys and you all were doing your own thing, but he didn't care, he left me anyway."

"Oh," Kay grimaces. "That's messed up." She pulls her legs up to her chest, "I saw you were being all buddy buddy with Ricardo though so..."

"I was just doing that to piss Colin off," I wave off whatever she may have been trying to get at.

"Really Aria?" Maya scowls. "That's beyond fucking immature."

"He shouldn't have left her," Kay defends. "I mean, to just up and ditch her is one thing, but after she even mentioned not knowing anybody-"

"I didn't mention that," I quickly correct her.

"Oh," her mouth forms into the ‘O' shape. "Well still, even after she asked him not to leave-"

"I didn't ask him not to leave me either," I butt in. "I actually told him he could leave if he wanted to because I'd be okay with Ricardo."

"Wait a minute," Kay looks beyond puzzled as she turns to face me. "You didn't bring up being uncomfortable because you didn't know anybody else aside from us?"

"Nor did you even ask him to stay?" Maya chimes.

"And even worse-"

"You told him to leave you?" Maya finishes for Kay as they both look at me quizzically.

I hesitate before replying, "Yes."

They both look at each other before falling back into uncontrollable fits of laughter.

What.The.Fuck.

"Wait," Maya manages to get out. "I can't even."

"This is too much," Kay squeals, wiping at her watery eyes.

This annoying ass laughter must go on for a good four minutes before I deicide I've had enough.

"I don't see what's so fucking funny," I sneer.

"Arianna," Maya says, after managing to sit herself up and calm down a little. "You know we love you right?"

"And we would never try to say or do anything to hurt you?" Kay adds.

"Yes..."

"So please don't get butt hurt when we tell you this," Maya looks at Kay. "But, you are the biggest fucking dumbass out of all of us."

My mouth drops, "Ex...excuse me?"

"She's right Ari," Kay supplies. "I mean, listen to yourself. You fucking told him to leave. You didn't voice any of your thoughts which probably would have made him stay-"

"I shouldn't have had to!"

"Right," Maya rolls her eyes. "Because he's totally capable of reading your fucked up mind." A beat. "And knowing you, I'm also assuming you lied when you told Ricardo you let Colin know we were leaving?" I remain silent and avert my eyes to the movie I almost forgot was playing on the TV.

"He probably blew up your phone last night too, huh?" Kay presses. Still, I remain quiet and choose not to tell her about the 10 missed calls and 25 unread texts from him....

"He hasn't tried to contact me at all this morning though..." I offer weakly.

"Cause he's mad!" They both shout at the same time.

Groaning, I grab a nearby pillow and smack it into my face repeatedly. "I'm so fucking stupid."

I really am. What the hell is wrong with me? They're right. I must have been out of my damn mind to think any of this was/is his fault. Hell, I fucking left the door open, lights on, and valuables all out for the robber to come right on in.

"We all are," Maya says quietly.

"Question is though..." Kay starts.

"How do we fix it?" We all finish simultaneously.

Sitting in silence for a few minutes, we ponder all the possible ways we could make this right.

"I'd say buy them something, but what do you buy professional athletes who already have everything?" Good point Maya.

"We could fuck em so hard that they have to forgive us," Kay quips. Now, it's her turn to receive the ‘really bitch?' look. "What? Sex sells and the power of the vagina is like none other."

Rolling my eyes at her, I just so happen to glance at the TV and notice they're at the section of the movie where all the men serenade the woman to a hilarious, but sexy as hell, performance of "Can You Stand the Rain?"

A light bulb goes off in my head, "Hey Maya?" She looks at me, "You wouldn't have happened to bring any long, sexy, but easy to move around in dresses did you?"

"Well, yes, but-"

"Don't worry about it," I wave her off and look at Kaydence. "Kay, I need you to send a group text out to the guys and get them to give us about 3-4 hours before they come back to the hotel, or at least me and Colin's suite. Make something up. Just make it believable."

"Umm, okay?" She looks at Maya, then at me. "Chica, you mind telling us what the hell is going on though?"

"Let's just say," I smirk, getting up to put my tray in the kitchen. "By the end of tonight, I can almost guarantee that the guys won't even remember why they were upset with us to begin with.

OoOoOoOoOoO

No One's POV

What started out as an amazing trip for the three men was slowly turning into a nightmare. All three were equally pissed off with the three young woman they had invited to tag along. Ricardo and Derrick felt like fools for continuing to vie for Kaydence and Maya's affections only to be publicly dissed and embarrassed while Colin, for the life of him, couldn't figure out what the hell his wife's problem was. When he left, she was fine. Ecstatic. Maybe even perfect. Next thing he knows, Blake's coming up to him asking where everyone went. Of course, he was worried about everyone else, but his main priority was Aria. He called her. No answer. He text her. No reply. He kept trying before finally getting Ricardo on the phone, whom he was still a little pissed with, who gave him an update on everything and everyone. When Colin returned to the hotel, he wasn't surprised to see Aria wasn't there. His friend already filled him in that she was staying in Maya and Derrick's suite. As far the Bulls player, he knew he would be back in the morning. No concern there.

Colin also had a restless night as he ran the night over and over again trying to figure what he did to make Aria so upset with him and every time he got the same answer: nothing. Finally, he allowed his anger and pure frustration to overcome his wanting to make things right. She was being stupid and immature and he couldn't continue to allow himself to stress over something he had no control over. Eventually, he just went to sleep.

The three men met up at 7am the next morning to go to the gym together. Not only was it almost a necessity for them, it allowed them to blow off steam. They conversed as they worked out over their women issues, with Derrick even going as far to say he was "done." Needless to say, they were all shocked when they received a strange phone call from Kaydence asking (telling) them they couldn't come back to the hotel, more specifically, Colin's suite. When asked why, they received stammers and a weak "you'll see." before a dial tone was heard. Colin later received a text from Maya telling him he had clothes and his travel toiletries bag in Ricardo and Derrick's room if he needed to change.

For four hours, the men hung out in Derrick's suite wondering what the hell the girls were planning. At exactly 4:00pm though, they all received a group text from Arianna stating they could come back. Although they wouldn't admit it aloud, each was a little nervous.

As soon as they reached Colin's room, just as he pulled out the key to open it, the door was swung open from the other side.

"Kaydence?" Colin questions, as he looks over the promiscuous woman.

Shoving his teammate out the way, a wide-eyed Ricardo also looks her over. Even though he's used to seeing her with ‘loud' makeup and revealing outfits, this is over the top. With blood red lipstick, smoky eyes, a good amount of bronzer and her hair pinned to the top, she looks stunning. But, it's her black and white, bodycon dress with cutouts everywhere except her chest and crotch, which includes a lengthy split on both sides that reveals her tanned, toned legs that has him ready to fuck her senseless.

"Hola," she beams and steps aside. "Come in."

Ricardo rushes inside, pushing Derrick who tried to go in first, but not before Colin who also attempted to run in.

"What the hell?" Derrick questions, noting the dark suite, with no lights or blinds open. He also notices the furniture, which has been pushed aside, except for three chairs located in the middle of the living room.

"What's going on?" Colin asks, looking around for Arianna.

"Sit down," Maya commands, coming out of seemingly nowhere. Derrick's jaw drops. Like Kaydence, her hair is also up and her lips are bright red. However, she has light eye makeup. Her black dress, which has a lace overlay covering the black bandeau also has side splits like Kaydence's dress.

The three immediately sit down as Ricardo and Derrick stare at Kaydence and Maya.

"Where is-" Colin is cut off as Arianna steps out from one of the bedrooms. "Arianna," he finishes, feeling his throat go dry. Again, the hair up, matched with red lipstick theme is no different for Aria. However, her eye makeup has to be the boldest of all three. Her maxi length, sleeveless, bodycon dress flows at the bottom but grows tighter mid-thigh and up. The front of the dress is black, but the back is all cream.

The three women join in the middle of the floor, each in front of their own man.

"Look," Kaydence starts. "We know we fucked up."

"Big time," Maya chimes.

"Yeah, I mean you guys have been nothing, but nice to us and in return we've been complete bitches." Arianna looks down, trying to avoid Colin's intent gaze on her.

"We're really, really sorry and we know that actions speak louder than words soo..." Maya trails off and smirks, "We figured we'd show you just how sorry we are."

"Kay," Arianna nods, giving her a signal as the other girl grabs a remote and presses a button before the sensual "Cater To You" by Destiny's Child.

"Now see," Derrick motions to the other two. "This gon be good." He licks his lips and places both hands behind his head.

Baby I See You Working Hard

I Want To Let You Know I'm Proud,

Let You Know That I Admire What You Do

 

Derrick smiles as Maya starts, lip singing to Beyoncé's verse, as the three dance suggestively providing background "vocals" (lip singing).

 

The More If I Need To Reassure You,

My Life Would Be Purposeless Without You (Yeah)

If I Want It (Got It)

When I Ask You (You Provide It)

You Inspire Me To Be Better

You Challenge Me For The Better

Sit Back And Let Me Pour Out My Love Letter

 

Derrick bites down on his lip as Maya makes her way over to him.

 

Let Me Help You

Take Off Your Shoes

Untie Your Shoestrings

Take Off Your Cufflinks (Yeah)

What You Want To Eat Boo? (Yeah)

Let Me Feed You

 

He has to force himself not to take her right then and there as she soon turns the performance into a personal lap dance.

 

Let Me Run Your Bathwater

Whatever You Desire, I'll Aspire

Sing You A Song

Turn The Game On

I'll Brush Your Hair

Help Put Your Do Rag On

Want A Foot Rub? (Yeah)

You Want A Manicure?

Baby I'm Yours I Want To Cater To You Boy

 

Blowing in his ear, she reluctantly (to both really) removes herself from his lap and joins the other two.

 

Let Me Cater To You

Cause Baby This Is Your Day

Do Anything For My Man

Baby You Blow Me Away

 

The three start dancing in sync, with moves similar, but not identical to the ones from the real music video.

 

I Got Your Slippers, Your Dinner, Your Dessert, And So Much More

Anything You Want Just Let Me Cater To You

Inspire Me From The Heart,

Can't Nothing Tear Us Apart

You're All I Want In A Man;

 

Ricardo laughs as Kaydence sneaks a wink at him.

 

I Put My Life In Your Hands

I Got Your Slippers, Your Dinner, Your Dessert, And So Much More

Anything You Want, I Want To Cater To You

 

A smirking Colin watches closely as Arianna saunters over directly in front of him.

 

Baby I'm Happy You're Home,

Let Me Hold You In My Arms

I Just Want To Take The Stress Away From You

Making Sure That I'm Doing My Part (Oh)

Boy Is There Something You Need Me To Do (Oh)

If You Want It (I Got It)

Say The Word (I Will Try It)

I Know Whatever I'm Not Fulfilling (Oh)

Another Woman Is Willing (Oh)

I'm Going To Fulfill Your Mind, Body, And Spirit

 

Reaching from behind, she runs her hands down his chest, placing her leg over his shoulder.

 

I Promise You (Promise You)

I'll Keep Myself Up (Oh)

Remain The Same Chick (Yeah)

You Fell In Love With (Yeah)

I'll Keep It Tight, I'll Keep My Figure Right

I'll Keep My Hair Fixed, Keep Rocking The Hottest Outfits

When You Come Home Late Tap Me On My Shoulder, I'll Roll Over

Making her way to the front of him, she makes a (to Colin at least) painfully slow dip, purposely letting her ass grace his legs.

 

Baby I Heard You, I'm Here To Serve You (I'm Lovin It, I'm Lovin It)

If It's Love You Need, To Give It Is My Joy

All I Want To Do, Is Cater To You Boy

 

Arianna joins the other two as the three repeat the chorus routine.

 

Let Me Cater To You

Cause Baby This Is Your Day

Do Anything For My Man

Baby You Blow Me Away

I Got Your Slippers, Your Dinner, Your Dessert, And So Much More

Anything You Want Just Let Me Cater To You

Inspire Me From The Heart,

Can't Nothing Tear Us Apart

You're All I Want In A Man;

I Put My Life In Your Hands

I Got Your Slippers, Your Dinner, Your Dessert, And So Much More

Anything You Want, I Want To Cater To You

 

An already smirking Kay makes her way over by Ricardo and opts to start her part off on his lap.

I Want To Give You My Breath, My Strength, My Will To Be Here

That's The Least I Can Do,

Let Me Cater To You

Through The Good (Good)

The Bad (Through The Bad)

The Ups And The Downs (Ups And Downs)

I'll Still Be Here For You

Let Me Cater To You

 

Moving off him momentarily, she slides down into a split which causes an already turned on Ricardo to mouth damn.

 

Cause You're Beautiful (You're Beautiful)

I Love The Way You Are (You Are)

Fulfill Your Every Desire (Desire)

Your Wish Is My Command (Command)

I Want To Cater To My Man

Your Heart (Your Heart)

So Pure Your Love Shines Through(Shines Through)

The Darkness We'll Get Through (So Much)

So Much Of Me Is You (Is You)

I Want To Cater To My Man

 

She finishes with a quick kiss to the cheek before the three start the final chorus.

 

Let Me Cater To You

Cause Baby This Is Your Day

Do Anything For My Man

Baby You Blow Me Away

I Got Your Slippers, Your Dinner, Your Dessert, And So Much More

Anything You Want Just Let Me Cater To You

Inspire Me From The Heart,

Can't Nothing Tear Us Apart

You're All I Want In A Man;

I Put My Life In Your Hands

I Got Your Slippers, Your Dinner, Your Dessert, And So Much More

Anything You Want, I Want To Cater To You

 

Although the three women started out in the same position, they don't finish the same. Arianna ends up sitting sideways on Colin's lap, while Kay stands behind Ricardo with her hands wrapped around his chest, and Maya, being Maya, decides to finish with a simple standing positon, smirk and all, in front of Derrick.

 

"Damn, damn, damnnnn," Ricardo groans, throwing his head back. Kay laughs and kisses his forehead. "Can I get a replay of that? I think I missed a few things."

 

"Well, you can, but,..." Kay leans down and lowers her voice. "I was thinking you and I could go back to our suite and I could give you a private show."

 

Ricardo jumps up and grabs Kaydence by the arm, dragging her out the door before she even gets a chance to utter a goodbye.

 

Shaking her head, Maya grabs Derrick's hand, prompting him to stand up.

 

"Come on Mr. Rose," she turns away from him.

His eyes land on her butt, "Where we going?"

She smirks at him over her shoulder, "You've been talking shit ever since I met you Rose." Turning around to face him, she places a hand on his chest, "Let's see if you've got the talent to back it up."

 

Realizing what she means, Derrick's eyes light up like a kid in the candy store.

 

Acting on impulse, an excited Derrick throws Maya over his shoulder, rushing for the door.

 

"Put me down you moron!" Maya hits him on his back as Derrick looks up and mouths "Thank you" before slamming the door behind him.

 

"They are a damn mess," Arianna smiles, shaking her head. Her smile drops as she turns to look at Colin. Biting her lip, she looks at him with sincere eyes. "Lo siento papi," she frowns. "You forgive me?"

 

"Aria," she squeals when Colin stands up, holding her bridal style. "I forgave you as soon as I saw you in this dress," he says huskily. "And while I find it sexy as hell, I'm more interested in what's underneath."

 

OoOoOoOoOoO

Aria is a light sleeper. Always has been. Not that she doesn't have good reason to be....

 

So, when she feels Colin start to move around, she instantly awakens but opts to keep her eyes closed. Feeling and even sensing the daylight starting to shine on them, she assumes it's time for him to meet up with the guys for their morning workout. Now, the reasonable thing for her to do would be to let him know she's up by either a. getting up or b. rolling over. Neither one pleases her though. Instead, she moves closer to him, adjusting her head's position on his chest while tightening her arms hold around his abdomen. She smiles inwardly when she hears him chuckle and feels him run his hand through her unruly hair.

 

They remain like this for about 15 minutes when Aria feels him reach over to silence his vibrating phone. She presumes it's probably Derrick or Ricardo. Realizing that despite how comfortable and content she is, he'll eventually have to leave the bed. So, she puts her acting chops to use.

 

Pretending to stir in her "sleep," she removes her arm from around him and turns over so that she's in her usual fetal sleeping position. Colin wastes no time to slowly inch his way out the bed and into the bathroom. Arianna also realizes that Kay and Maya are also light sleepers and decides to text them. Grabbing her cell off the nightstand, she sends out a group text asking them to come over ASAP....once the men are gone of course. She places her cell back on the nightstand and resides in the bed until Colin, not before kissing his "sleeping" wife on her forehead, leaves the room. She waits about 2 minutes before jumping out of bed. Realizing she's dressed in only her bra and underwear, she grabs Colin's wife beater off the dresser and pulls it over her. She blushes as she realizes it has his scent before scurrying off and doing her hygiene. Of course, she can't ignore the not severe, put painful throbbing between her legs.

 

As soon as she finishes, she sends out the text letting the girls know to come over. They're at her door almost exactly 3 minutes later.

 

"Best fucking sex E V E R," Kaydence squeals as she and Maya enter the suite.

 

"Morning to you too Kay," Arianna chuckles, walking into the bedroom, plopping herself on the bed. Maya and Kay make note of the pained expression Aria makes when she lands on the bed before getting on themselves.

 

"Sooo how was it Maya?" Aria smirks, when Maya turns red.

 

"All I'm gonna say is," she purposely pauses. "He certainly is worthy of his MVP title." Kay and Aria squeal loudly causing her to laugh. "And yes....we are a thing now," she finishes with a small smile.

 

"Finally!" Kay shouts, pushing a string of hair behind her ear. "Me and Ricardo are still fuck buddies, but after last night....I'm totally okay with that."

 

"Of course you are," Aria laughs, but stops when she notices Kaydence smile drops. "What?"

 

"You're wearing Colin's shirt...." She trails off.

 

"And you were walking funny when we came in..." Maya adds on.

 

Kay gasps loudly, "Holy shit Aria! Did you two have sex?!"

 

"No!" Aria quickly denies. "Well yes, but not really-"

 

"What the hell does that even mean?" Maya complains, and groans when Aria struggles to get out another sentence. "Look, was his penis in your vagina?"

 

"No!" Aria blushes, covering her face.

 

"Then why did you say yes if...." Kay pouts.

 

"Because," Arianna whines, playing with the ends of his shirt. "We did....other stuff."

 

Kay's mouth drops, "Ariana fucking James did he finger you?!" Silence. She squeals loudly, "He did! Omg was that it?! Or was there more? There was, wasn't there?!"

 

"Details woman!" Maya demands impatiently.

 

Arianna groans and falls back on the bed, placing a pillow over her face for a few seconds, before taking it off and squinting her eyes shut.

 

"He ate it, I gave him a blow job, then a hand job, and then he fingered me and a shit load of making out before we passed out." She speaks fast as hell, but loud enough for her two best friends to hear.

 

Silence

 

She sits up to see her friends seem to be frozen.

 

"He ate you out?!"

 

"You gave him head?! Where'd you even learn?!"

 

"What that tongue do though?!"

 

"Is he big?! I bet he is! God, you're lucky as fuck!"

 

"Guyss!" Arianna yells, red as a tomato, overloaded with too many questions. "1. That wasn't the first time. He's went down on me once before. I just never told you guys....2. Yes, I did. And really Kay? All the years, I've had to listen to you talk about your sexual escapades, I learn by what I hear. 3. He had me borderline screaming and squirming like hell. I had to put a pillow over my mouth." Silence. "What?"

 

"You know what," Kay smirks, crossing her arms. "What about 4.?"

 

Arianna covers her hands with her face, almost wanting to completely change the subject. At age twenty-one, despite how strange it is; talking about sex never fails to feel awkward to her.

 

"What do you guys think?" She removes her hands, and pouts while beating a fist on the mattress. "He only fingered me and I'm already sore as fuck," she covers her mouth and nose with her hands. "He's gonna fucking kill me, and that's IF he's able to get it to fit. It's big as fuck. Deadass."

 

 

Maya and Kaydence response? No squeals this time. Just screams. Only screams.






Chapter End Notes:

Thoughts? 

XoXoAmbyXoXo







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.