Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Flashback

June (2009)

"Cindy, I need you to be in hair and makeup like yesterday, Mac, please stop playing with your cuffs - the material is durable, not indestructible, and for the love of God Abigail, if you don't stop asking does you butt look big, I will slap you into next week! You have no ass! Now, let's move it people! We're on in fifteen!" Maya shouts, clip board in hand, headset on her neck.

She's directed countless of fashion shows in her four years at Cox High, but this one is different. It's special. Why? It's the last one she'll ever direct. At least, on a high school level. All of the previous ones have ended up fine. Reviews had been rave, and everything had gone off without a hitch.

She just feels more pressure on her than usual because he's going to be at this one. Whether she likes to admit it or not, his opinion means the world to her. Plus, fashion is her life and he has slowly become a part of her life that she's not sure she can live without. The two go one in one.

Sneaking a glance behind the curtain, she's not surprised at the sold out audience. Again, all of her shows have always had a good show up. Her eyes peruse through the audience searching for her two best friends. They hadn't missed a show. Ever. She wasn't sure about tonight though.

Senior year was supposed to bring them even closer together, but it seems like it's done just the opposite. Sure, they've all played their parts in the gradual separation, but Maya is not unwilling to admit blame lies solely on her two counterparts. Kay had gone sex crazy and Arianna was so far up Kendall's ass....

One face she didn't see was the one she really wanted to though.

Colton

"Maya!" Her stage manager calling her name breaks her thoughts. She turns to the sophomore that has been shadowing her since the girl started high school. She's inexperienced and can be a bit of a pushover at times, but Maya is confident in her talent and abilities. "They're ready for us to start."

Maya nods softly, "Thanks Brenda." The girl doesn't move. "Is there something else?"

The brunette open her mouth, then closes it again before lightly placing a hand on Maya's shoulder. "He'll show up. Don't worry."

Maya glances at the girl with mixed emotions. Ironic as it may seem, Brenda was the only one who knew of Colton and Maya's affair. Not even Aria and Kaydence were aware. Because she had spent so much time advising the underclassmen, the two grew close and Maya actually trusted her. Brenda didn't judge Maya and instead offered support whenever needed. It was nice to have someone she could talk to and Maya would greatly miss the girls' companionship.

She smiled softly and nodded toward Brenda, "I know. Thanks girl."

Brenda smiled back before scurrying off to help ready the models.

With one last look at the crowd, Maya says a silent prayer and heads back to kick off her show.

One last ride.

OoOoOoOo

Maya never really cared for the outdoors. It wasn't her thing. She was far from prissy, but still enjoyed the finer things in life. Specifically, AC and lack of insects. So, a park would seem a bit out of character for the soon to be high school graduate. Yet, she loved the park. She would always go there when she needed to clear her head. Most of the times, she would go late at night where she could avoid being bothered.

Tonight was no different.

Pulling the keys out the ignition, she got out her car, locking it behind her as her feet made her way from the pavement to the sanded area. Technically, she could have walked to the park in less than fifteen minutes, but the five-minute drive was so much easier.

Taking her phone out of her back pocket, Maya placed the device in her bra as she plopped down on one of the swings. She slid off her flip-flops and submersed her toes into the sand, watching as the red polish disappeared under the grainy substance.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," she didn't even react to the voice. She could pinpoint it out of a sea of people any day. "Never know what lies beneath."

Her lips form into a sour half-grin, "Only one way to find out."

"Why even risk it though?" She can tell by the clarity and volume in his voice that he's slowly making his way toward her.

"Same thing I've been asking myself all night," she mumbles softly, slowing moving her legs to kick off a steady swing. "Ya know, unless you were involved in a violent accident that left you crippled, and judging by your mobility right now - I'm guessing that's not the case, you're not exactly the first person I'd like to see right now."

"Don't look then," she tenses only momentarily when she feels her movements come to a stop as he places both hands on the swings chains. With a little force, he applies pressure causing her swinging to resume. "Just listen."

"I think I'll pass on both." She says bluntly, still keeping her eyes glued to the ground.

"I have a good reason-" She interrupts him before he can even finish the sentence.

"Ya know, Kay may have left as soon as she spotted a nice set of biceps and Aria's weak ass let Kendall's bitch ass drag her out not even fifteen minutes in, but at least they had the balls to show their faces." She means every word that comes out of her mouth. "Wish I could say the same for you."

He pauses, "I deserve that."

"What you deserve is me walking away from your ass without even getting a chance to explain yourself."

"This is my chance to explain?"

"I haven't slit your throat yet have I?" She questions innocently, finally looking over her shoulder to meet his sincere gaze.

He shakes his head, smiling gently down at her, "Touché."

Many would find her comment deranged and the casual tone in her voice unsettling, but he knew better. He knew her bark was much, much worse than her bite. She put up a good front.

"I trust it went well," he says after a few minutes of dead silence.

"Yup," Maya pops the 'P.'

Sighing heavily, he moves from behind to stand in front of her. She makes no effort to move her legs to stop them from colliding with his torso so he takes the lead to do so. Grabbing her calves, he watches as her grips on the chains tighten to prevent his grasp from knocking her off balance. Spreading her legs, he kneels in front of her, preventing her from moving.

"My wife had an unexpected layover tonight," she finally looks up at him. "Here"

"So you talked to her," Maya starts, anger slowly dissipating as excitement grows. "Right?"

"I did," he confirms warily, his stomach dropping at the large smile that forms on her face. "Not about the divorce though."

Maya releases a bitter scoff, "Of course." She tears her gaze away from him and up to starry sky. "Get the fuck away from me Colton."

"Maya," he moans, moving his grip from her legs to the swing chains. "She was upset."

She looks at him as if he's grown two heads, "And I should give a fuck about her being upset because?"

"She just found out her sisters cancer has come back," Colton responds sadly. "Doctors aren't hopeful. Prognosis isn't looking good."

Maya's indifferent countenance almost drops completely. Sure, she doesn't like the woman, but she can't imagine what she must be going through.

"She needed a shoulder to lean on babe," he continues, noticing he's finally getting to her. "I couldn't leave her."

"It's fine Colton," Maya stops him, placing a hand up to motion silence. "I get it." Releasing her own sigh, she allows her eyes to meet his again, without the anger and hurt. "Doesn't take away the fact that you weren't there." He looks down, as her hand moves to cup his cheek. "But, I'll get over it. Eventually."

He offers her a small smile, "You staying the night?"

She looks at him with confusion, "Isn't she still here?"

"Shannon?" She nods slowly. "No, her layover was only a few hours."

"But," she grimaces, not understanding why on earth the woman wouldn't take leave or something. She didn't know much about the life of flight attendants and how their job worked, but she figured they would at least give the girl some time off while she dealt with her personal, family issues. Her father was a veteran pilot for the airline she worked for. Surely, he could pull a few strings?

It just didn't add up in Maya's mind. She had never met Colton's wife, only heard about her, but she always had a dislike for the woman and not just for the obvious reasons. For whatever reason, Maya knew deep down that there was more to the story than her lover was letting on. As she looked into his eyes, she saw nothing but honesty, sincerity in those blue orbs that had captured her attention (and heart) all those months ago. She knew he was telling her as much truth as he knew and that was good enough for her.

"Never mind," she smiled kindly, hands moving to his chest. "Let's get out of here."

"Okay," Colton replied, helping the girl up and joining their hands as they walked to their cars. They walked in silence, which didn't bother Maya because she felt like all that needed to be said, was said. She was content. Colton wasn't though. He couldn't ignore the gut-wrenching feeling of betrayal that wouldn't leave him alone. Deep inside, he felt awful, but he couldn't bring himself to hell the woman he really loved the rest of the news.

Shannon, his wife, was pregnant.

End Flashback

::.Arianna POV.::

"You're kidding, right?"

"Nope"

"Arianna."

"Colin."

This has been going on for a good ten minutes. He's being so damn stubborn.

"It's 10:00 at night Aria," he glances at the clock on the wall.

"Which is why you should hurry up and get going now before it gets even later," I offer innocently.

He places a nearby pillow over his head, "You sure you don't have anymore?"

"Babe," I cross my arms. "I just finished off a week of gruesome finals. Coffee and Boston Baked Beans are the only things that kept me sane. You know I eat for my nerves so if there was even one bean left I would let you know and make it last till tomorrow." He removes the pillow. "I'm completely out."

"Arianna," he starts, clearly growing agitated. "You didn't think of this shit earlier?"

"You've been busy all day and I haven't exactly been twiddling my thumbs to bypass time either."

He closes his eyes, "You want me to drive twenty minutes there and twenty minutes back to get you some Boston Baked Beans?"

I pretend to ponder his question, "Pretty much."

He sucks his teeth, grumbling incoherent statements as he gets off the bed and heads into his closet. I move to the edge of the bed, getting up on my knees before he emerges out dressed in basketball shorts, some Jordan's and a hoodie.

"So you'll go?" I ask softly, earning a hard and resentful look from him. "I love you."

He shakes his head, walking over by me, placing a gentle kiss on the top of my head.

"You owe me."

I grin smugly, "I know."

With a final glance, he leaves the room, and descends the stairs. I hurry up and jump off the bed, standing by our balcony doors so I can listen. It takes a few minutes before I hear the garage door go up, but as soon as I'm sure he's gone - I'm at it.

Running in the bathroom, I pull my sleeping cap off revealing my head full of curlers. With trembling hands, I hastily pull each one out. It takes a while, but the final look is worth it. Reaching for a headband, I pull one over my head and proceed to brush my teeth a good three times. I wash my face twice making sure every ounce of makeup is off. My skin isn't horrible, but it's not perfect either. I have a few blemishes and my skin tone isn't even in one or two spots but I force myself to accept it. I want to do this as me, and only me.

I shaved earlier when I got home from work. Let's just say I took the Amber Rose approach to body hair. Pulling off my oversized shirt, yoga pants, and undergarments, I throw them toward the hamper and open up the cabinet. I reach for my Victoria's Secret lotion and apply it all over. I don't apply any deodorant cause I already did so after I got out the shower not too long ago. I just waited to apply the lotion until now.

Grabbing my robe, I slip it on and make my way to my closet. Reaching at the top, I pull the striped pink bag down. Biting my lip, I pull out the sexy red and black two-piece lingerie set that Kay helped me pick out yesterday. I wanted to get all black but Kay suggested I get red and gold for obvious reasons, but I prefer black to the gold. I feel it goes better with my skin color. Eventually, we reached a compromise and I chose the black and red.

Ripping the tags off, I slide each piece on, before walking over to my mirror and looking myself over. I nervously fiddle with my bra straps, admiring how it accentuates my cleavage. The whole ensemble really compliments my curves.

Pulling a silk black robe off the hanger, I slip it on, gently securing the belt around my waist.

With one last look, I exit the closet and get my iPod off the nightstand. I already got my playlist together earlier, but I just wanted to make sure it was charged and connected to the house speakers. It is. Placing it back on the nightstand, I go and makeup the bed again, arranging the pillows all at the head.

I dim the lights and mentally go over the checklist in my head. Once I'm certain that everything is a go, I sit down on the edge of the bed and wait.

I really hate waiting. I don't do well when give too much free time. I get too much into my feelings. Like right now, I'm starting to regret this whole thing. He's probably just going to get a good laugh, throw me my candy, and call it a night.

My phone vibrates, throwing me off track and I reach over and pick it up off the nightstand. It's a text from Maya and Kay. Gotta love group texts.

Bitch you better not be having second thoughts! Stop being a little pussy, and start giving it.

You got this mamacita! You're WAY overdue for some of that Kaeperdick. Remember, just arch ya back, and take.that.DICK!

I roll my eyes. My best friends are crazy as hell. I swear. But, I love them.

They help me to take my mind off my growing apprehension as we text about not only this, but random shit as well. I'm so caught up in our convo that I don't realize he's back until I heard the front door slam.

Oh God.

I shoot out a quick text telling them he's back and I'll text them tomorrow before shutting my phone off. I nervously place it back on the nightstand.

"I'm back!" I hear him call out from downstairs. Dios, this is it. No backing out now. I run over to the nightstand again and select the first song in my playlist, making sure it's on shuffle though.

Nervously placing my hands on my head, I realize the headband is still on. Fuck. Snatching it off, I head toward the bathroom to put it back in the drawer but realize I don't have enough time. Of course. I then go to put it in my dresser drawer, but of course the damn thing won't open.

Standing there with the stupid ass headband in my head, I move to the balcony doors to throw it over the railing. Don't ask. I tend to do the craziest shit when I'm nervous. Can you tell?

"Ari?"

Fuck

I slowly turn around to come face to face with a confused looking Colin.

"Hey babe," I chuckle nervously, putting my arms behind me. "Did they have em?"

"Yeah," he says even slower than my turn to look at him. Never once taking his eyes off me, he tosses the Walmart bag on his desk. "What-"

"Jesus, I'm so bad at this." I moan, rubbing my temples with my free hand. Frustrated, I just drop the headband on the floor. "This-" I start, finding it hard to use my words all of a sudden. "I wanted to surprise you."

"I'm surprised, more confused, but still surprised." He comments, noticing the made up bed. "What is all of this?"

Sighing loudly, I make my way over to him, lacing our fingers together. "This was supposed to be me trying, but failing, to seduce my husband." Pulling him toward the bed until the backs of my knees collide with the back, I switch us around, softly pushing him on the bed.

He stays upright, hands gently caressing the back of my thighs.

"These last few weeks have been pretty crazy, what with my not so mini breakdown, to your leaving, to me finding out who my father is." I finish, releasing a breath I didn't even realize I was holding in. "It's been crazy." I smile bashfully. "But if there's on thing I've gained out of all this, it's that I'm-" I move my hands to undo my belt, "Completely." Shrugging my shoulder, one side of the robe falls off. "and totally," I shrug the other shoulder as the silk piece falls to a pool at my feet. "in love with you."

His eyes struggle to stay on my face, as they keep drifting down to my body.

I push him back, making him fall on the bed. He shifts his body so that his head is on the pillows. I take this opportunity to crawl on top of him, my hair falling and creating a frame around his face.

"And I want you," I finish with a yearning I didn't realize was there. "I want all of you."

Reaching over, I press select the first song on my playlist. The sound of Trey Songz "Slow Motion" fills the room, and house.

Leaning back over him, I allow my index finger to graze over his lips.

"Just relax," I whisper softly, as I start moving my body against his. My hips move in sensual motions, grinding on top of him, occasionally rising off him to twerk as the song speeds up at certain parts. His hands move to my hips, gently holding me as I move against his body. Fall back, supporting my body with the palms of my hands, I hear him hiss as I continue to gyrate my body, at such close proximity. After a while, I flip over and resume grinding when I feel his hands palm my ass. I've never given anyone a lap dance (aside from Kay and Maya and even then I wasn't being serious) but as I finally turned back around and sat down on him and felt the hardness underneath me, I could tell I was doing a damn good job at it.

When the song went off, and Somo "Ride" came on, Colin was immediately upright, hands still gripping my ass.

His eyes searching mine for any signs of hesitancy, "Are you sure?"

Chewing on my lip, I get off him and fall back against the bed.

"Make love to me."

As soon as the words leave my lips, he's hovering me, lips attacking mine. He breaks apart to lift his hoodie over his head, leaving him shirtless. My hands roam over his toned arms as he places kisses all over my neck, and cleavage. His hands make their way to unclasp my bra as mine move to push his basketball shorts down.

His lust filled eyes meet mine.

I nod, not even needing him to open his mouth.

The rest of our clothes are discarded and thrown about the room shortly after. It doesn't take long for him to snake his way down my body, his tongue putting in work as per usual. I squirm, moan and fist his hair as that one body part of his manages to send me to heaven over and over again. My eyes roll into the back of my head. The pleasure is almost too much.

I'm barely aware of my surroundings, seeing as though I'm too caught up in pleasure when I feel him make his way back up my body. Our lips meet again and I moan, tasting myself in his mouth. My hands move to his lower back as I feel him position himself against me.

"I love you," he whispers sensuously, looking at me one final time before kissing me again.

I inhale sharply against his mouth, as he starts to enter me. My eyes shut as my fingers dig into his back. I was right.

He's gonna kill me.

"Relax baby," he mumbles, shifting his lips to my neck as he continues to push himself, stretching me. Dios, this is painful. I feel him groan against my neck.

"You good?" I question softly, fingers moving to caress the back of his neck.

"Tight," is all he can get out, face still buried in my neck.

"Lo siento?" I blush, smiling when I feel him chuckle against me.

"Move Colin," I request, after finally adjusting to his size. I feel him pull out of me at a slow pace before going back in. He continues to go slowly, clearly not wanting to hurt me, allowing me to get comfortable. His pace quickens soon after, my legs wrapping around his waist wanting more of him. All of him.

Pretty soon my hips start to move in synchronization with his. A litany of moans whimpers and screams erupting from my mouth as he continues to drive into me. His groans sounded out by my cries of bliss. My nails claw at his back, most likely drawing blood at some point as he continues to cause my body nothing but sweet satisfaction.

And then he just stops. Literally.

My eyes, glazed with a combination of lust and delirium, fall onto him.

"You trust me?" He licks his lips, clearly in agony at just being in me, but not moving.

I nod my head furiously. Honestly, he could ask me to go set a house on fire, rob a bank, anything he wants - I'll do, just as long he keeps going.

His lips form into a smirk as he pulls out of me completely. The action literally ignites a sorrow filled whimper from my lips. Then, just as fast as he pulled out, he has me flipped over on my stomach. I turn my head sideways so I'm not face first into the pillow. I'm about to flip shit on him for leaving me hanging, when he reenters me from behind.

My breathing is labored, and I quickly find my mouth pressed against the pillows as he drives into me repeatedly from this angle. As superficial as this might be, I could literally kick myself for waiting so long to do this. Sex is everything I thought it wasn't.

My first time with Kendall was horrific. He raped me. It took me the longest admit that it was more than just a terrible first time. No, the bastard blackmailed and forced himself on me. Ever since then I've been terrified to get that close with any man, Colin included. So, the sensible side of me is thankful I waited until I was ready. Then the wild, soon to be sex craving, side of me is pissed at what I've been missing out on the past three months.

I honestly have no sense of reality right now. My mind is clouded by pleasure, almost too much pleasure. My arms reach back trying to push Colin away not because he's hurting me, but because I can't take it. Is that even possible? Too much delectation?

He slows his thrusts, "Am I hurting you?"

Far from it

Again, I find it hard to render any words to come out that aren't the result of bliss. I just nod my head, signaling a firm 'no.'

"Then take it," he retorts harshly, resuming his incessant thrusts. It's strange, the roughness in his voice doesn't bother me one bit. In fact, it's even more of a turn on. I'm not used to this side of Colin. This forceful, unrelenting, domineering Colin. I suppose he'd always been afraid to push me, in fear of scaring me. I can understand that. At the same time though, I don't mind him being rough. It's different from Kendall. Kendall was just all around too physical, violent, abusive. Colin's rough side only comes out in the bedroom. I can deal with that.

As another orgasm rocks my body, I look at him out of my peripheral vision to see he's barely worked up a sweat. You would have thought we just started a minute ago. He has unlimited stamina. Swear I'm married to the energizer bunny.

This is gonna be a long night - a long, mind-blowing sex filled night.

OoOoOoOo

I wake up the next day, arms clinging to the pillow. The sun emanating from the open blinds shining on my face, probing me to get up. Eyes still closed, I reach out for Colin only to feel air. At this revelation, I force my eyes open to see that Colin is, in fact, nowhere to be seen. Our bathroom door is open and I can see from the bed that he's not in there.

The fuck?

I know he did not just up and leave.

I push the blankets off, swing my legs over the side, and move to stand on, only to almost fall to the ground.

"God," I mumble, shutting my eyes tightly. The throbbing in between my legs is unavoidable. "Fucking Colin," I grunt out through gritted teeth, slowly walking over to our bathroom. I grab my robe off the back of the bathroom door, wrapping it around me, before doing my hygiene's. As soon as I'm done, I wobble my way back into the bedroom.

I reach over to nightstand and grab my phone. Biting the inside of my cheeks, I wait for the phone to start up. As soon as it's on, I furiously dial Maya knowing she's probably up.

She answers on the third ring, "How was it?"

"I am so done with his ass," I practically shout out.

"Hold on," she replies quietly, before I hear muffled noise. "Okay, you're on speaker now girl."

"What happened?" Kaydence asks, clearly confused by my lack of happiness.

"He's fucking gone."

"What do you mean he's gone?" Maya repeats.

"I mean, he's gone." I reiterate my previous statement. "After everything, this nigga has the nerve to let me wake up alone!"

"No he didn't," Kaydence exclaims, attitude evident in her voice.

"I'm so done," I mumble more hurt than angry actually. You don't just leave like that. Last night was the best night of my life and last thing I expected to wake up to was this. Shaking my head, I search for my slippers, sliding them on as I make my way downstairs. "I don't even know where the fuck he is either."

"Want me to ask Derrick?" Maya offers sympathetically.

"Naw, I ain't even gonna stress it." I walk in the kitchen, shoulder supporting my phone as I reach in the medicine cabinet to pull out a pain pill. I can't deal with this throbbing shit. "Hey baby," I mumble without even realize it. "I mean, he could have at least text me saying-Colin?!" I shout, eyes wide as hell at the sight of him, shirtless, fixing breakfast.

"Wait, he's there?!" I hear Kay yell on the phone.

"Morning," he smirks, crossing his arms.

Kill me. Kill me now.

"Imma call ya'll back," I whisper into the phone, not even waiting for them to respond. I hang up the phone quickly. "How," I scratch the back of my neck. "How much of that did you hear?" I was talking hella loud and even though this house is even bigger, I know my voice travels.

"Enough," he answers honestly, before flashing a sly smile. "You really thought I would leave you?"

"I....well....I don't know," I finish with a whine.

He laughs, walking up to me and lifting me onto the counter. "How do you feel?"

I smile bashfully, "Like I just got hit by a truck." His smile slowly turns into a frown as I place my arms around his neck, "Only downfall to an otherwise fucking amazing night."

"I didn't hurt you did I?" He questions sincerely.

Biting my lip, I try to hold in my laugh. He's adorable.

"Baby," I start, pulling him closer to me. "I don't know if you've noticed but Colin Jr. down there isn't actually one size fits all. You probably ruptured my cervix, but papi, believe me when I tell you that last night was worth any pain or discomfort I may have right now." I sneak a quick peck on his lips when I notice a vase of Roses on the counter opposite of us. "You got me flowers?"

He looks confused, but realization quickly dawns on him as he scratches the back of his neck nervously. "Naw, those actually came from you not too long ago."

"Oh," I say plainly. Who the hell would send me flowers? Specifically, how would they know to send roses? My favorites. Then again, that is common flower. "Who are they from?"

"I didn't read the card," I raise my eyebrow. "Didn't wanna upset you."

"You aren't curious?" I cock my head to the side.

"Hell yeah," he admits, moving from me and snatching the card from the flowers and reaching it to me.

I laugh at the expecting look on his face as I carefully tear open the envelope and pull out the card.

Missed you baby girl. See you soon Ari Bear. ;)

I feel my heart stop beating.

"Well?" Colin presses, clearly not liking my silence. "Who's it from?"

"It's not possible," I mumble to myself, motioning Colin to move as I practically run into the living room. Fuck my pain. If this turns out.....I don't even wanna think about it.

"Aria?" I hear Colin call out for me, but I can't respond to him right now. Sitting in the computer chair, I click on Safari and wait for it to open. Typing the website into the browser, I wait for it to pull up and immediately go to the search bar. "What's going on Arianna? What did the card say?"

I can't respond to him. I can barely hear him. So many thoughts are running through my head. Dear God, please don't let this be happening.

It feels like hours for the information to pull up and when it does, I feel like throwing up. Time stands still. I suddenly see nothing but darkness as I hear Colin frantically calling out my name. The information on the screen is imprinted in my mind as I blackout.

Inmate Number: 408414

Name: Barnes, Kendall

.......

Status: Released

 






Chapter End Notes:

A/N: So as you all can see, love scenes are not my thing. I attribute it to the fact that I, myself, am abstinent and while I certainly have my fair share of.....wild dreams and fantasies (do not judge me! lmfao), it doesn't always transfer over into my writing as clearly.

I tried ya'll. Lmfao.

I really wanted to let this chapter end on sweet note, but I couldn't bring myself to it. Next chapter should answer a LOT of questions regarding the outcome of Arianna and Kendall's relationship.

So, ol' dude was in jail? Smh.

Again, hope you all are paying close attention. ;)

 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.