Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


~*~Her Secret Desire~*~


As the car turned into the parking structure, she pulled down the visor to check her makeup, as she met her own gaze in the mirror, she couldn't help but smile slightly even under the present circumstance. She looked over at her husband with a slightly disgusted expression knowing this was the last place she wanted to be. Usually she would use every opportunity and excuse she could come up with to avoid these work functions of her husbands, but tonight and the last few days her attempts and pleads to decline had fell up on deaf ears. He had insisted that she attend, that she be by his side, he even went as far as picking out and buying no doubt the expensive dress, she would wear.

She smirked when she saw it, a revealing deep royal blue fitted low cut backless halter that crisscrossed at the chest accenting her breast and stopping about four inches above her knees. To say the dress wasn't her would be a huge understatement and (Mia) short for Miesha knew that she would never wear the dress again just like the last one he had insisted she wear two years ago to one of these functions and the one before that.

However, Mia had to give it to him, she had to give credit where credit was due the man had damn good taste, and she had to admit that the dress looked good on her and it was confirmed the moment she stepped into the room, every man stared at her and every woman hissed under their breath. Mia shook her head and turned to see her husband smiling like a damn idiot, knowing him this was probably the reaction he was going for when he picked it out. Mia mentally rolled her eyes and shrugged off the stairs as she smiled politely letting her husband moved them further into the room stopping along the way to only greet a few of his colleagues and other guest.

Mia glanced around the slightly dimmed room doing her best to hold back the sudden urge she had to roll her eyes and bang her head relentlessly against a wall, it had been two years to damn soon she thought. These corporate shindigs were always the same ‘boring as hell'. It didn't matter what the occasion was, they were always full of superficial people and pretentious conversations.

Sighing heavily, Mia stood up from the table her husband had sat her at before performing his usual routine of going off to schmooze clients or kiss the higher ups asses. As the Soft music played in the background Mia made her way over to the open bar and perched herself legs crossed onto one of the stools, she needed a drink or four if she was going to get through the rest of this evening without killing him for making her come to this god forsaken place.

"Appletini," she ordered as the bartender approached. Mia sat up straight surveying the crowded room as she cursed. It was nothing and no one new, just the same old players attended these things all in their suits and ties present and account for in spades, overtly arrogant ass executives with their plastic trophy wives hanging on there every word gathered around discussing boring topics. The only reason her husband brought her to what she considered a meaningless function was so he could compete and show her off for a few minutes before completely ignoring her for the rest of the evening.

‘Damn you for doing this to me,' Mia cursed once more thinking if he thought he was getting some tonight when this was over he was seriously mistaken. She finished her drink, placed the empty glass back on the bar, and motioned for the bartender to give her refill. The older man eyed her for a moment suspiciously before finally making her another one. Mia rolled her eyes at him and took her drink, she turned back around and slid of the stool to unwillingly return to her place at the table when she paused and looked to her right her grey orbs stared into his piercing chocolate brown ones it was him that gorgeous ass man he was staring at her. Mia felt her heart rate pick up as the heat raised and spread throughout her entire body, she had noticed him earlier standing across the room talking to some tall thin model type bottle blonde with raccoon eyes, flawless skin and a dress that was so damn tight it looked as if it had been painted on to her body.

Mia licked her lips and slid back on to her stool; since she was forced to be there, she thought she might as well have a little fun. She sat there and let her eyes drink every inch of him in harboring the images that was him into her mind. She watched as he strutted toward her his walk telling her what she wanted to know as her eyes traveling over his body, stopping a little below his belt, he was dressed in a black suit, perfectly tailored to fit his body like a glove. He was wearing a black shirt and a royal blue tie that coincidentally matched her dress hugging the planes of his chest in all the right places. His short jet black hair sat disarray above his head slightly spiked in the middle brought out the olive in his skin, his jaw was covered in that perfect amount of day old scruff that she found so sexy on a man. Mia bit her bottom lip imaging how it would feel rubbing against the inside of her thighs as he had his way with her. Fuck, he was beautiful she thought as she watched him smirk giving her his own once over, suddenly one side of his mouth lifted into a devious crooked smile as though he had just read her dirty little thoughts.

"Mrs. Montclair?" his velvet voice asked when he finally approached where she was sitting taking in her beautiful honey bronze color.

Mia raised an eyebrow at him before smiling one of those infectious smiles, she took a sip of her drink as she tilted her ear to gesture that she hadn't heard what he said. "Sorry!" she muttered and leaned forward just that little extra bit so he could better admire her cleavage. Watching as he returned her smile, his eyes still on her breast, he liked his lips and placed his hand lightly on the small of her back, high enough to be respectable, but low enough to be deceitful. Mia inhaled sharply as another devilish thought entered her mind. As he leaned in and repeated what he had said into her ear his mouth capturing just the tip of her earlobe as he moved away causing a slight shiver to rake through her, leaving her tingling from head to toe.

Mia took a silent breath and swallowed as she quickly lifted the glass to her lips again taking a long hard pull to moisten her throat as the moisture between her legs increased. "It's Mia." She said in all most breathless voice. "Mrs. Montclair is my mother in law." She stated as she slowly darting her tongue out to moisten her suddenly dry lips watching as his eyes instantly flashed down to them. "Your Robert right?" she asked the question but she knew exactly who he was. Mia giggled inwardly as she watched him nodded his response reluctantly dragging his eyes back up to meet hers.

"So where is your husband?" he asked as if he was really concerned of his presence. "He just left you here all along to fend for yourself?"

Mia was a little annoyed by the question considering she was a little heated at her husband at the presence moment. "Looks that way," she said nonchalantly, shrugging and taking another sip of her drink. "He's around her somewhere kissing ass I suppose." She added as she turned her body slightly as if to look and locate him in the room somewhere, exposing the small tattoo of roses and her husband's name on the small of her back.

Robert chuckled he found the statement amusing. "Kissing ass huh?" he repeated as if she hadn't meant it.

"And where is your wife?" she questioned watching as he stared at her for a moment as if he was contemplating the right answer. Suddenly he placed one hand in the front pocket of his pants the other behind his ear, tilting it as he returned her gesture from moments ago that he hadn't heard what she had said, making her lean further into him to repeat it. ‘Holy fuck' she hissed more to herself when she got a whiff of him she could almost taste him. ‘Damn' she wanted to taste him.

"The same! But just without the ass kissing I hope." He whispered huskily into a sweet laugh. "You look beautiful tonight." He added just before she moved away.

Mia smiled as her eyes closed briefly of their own volition, she had wanted this man, had fantasized about this man, about the things he could do to her, from the first time she had been introduced to him. She had playfully flirted on a few occasions with him nothing that could be considered over the line she knew how far to take it, she was married and so was he and truth be told she was in love with her husband. As she inhaled his scent, the cologne mixed with what she assumed was his body musk was driving her completely insane, hell it would drive the strongest woman to her knees.

"Thank you. You're not looking too shabby yourself." She replied as she stared at him for a moment noticing that look in his eyes, she had seen it before, it was that intensely dark naked kind of passionate desire burning behind his eyes. Mia knew it was wrong she was a married woman, she loved her husband there was no doubt about that, she loved the life that they had, and life couldn't be better, she had no complaints about her husband that has to be understood. He's loving, thoughtful, sexy and giving, he had always told her she could look as long as she didn't touch. However, Mia was about to do something, she was about to live out a longing a fantasy she was about to cross the line.

"It was now or never Mia" she muttered in her head this party would be over soon and she wouldn't get another chance she would suffer the consequence of her actions later. Mia took another sip of her liquid courage and leaned into his ear. "So, are we going to ditch this party or just sit here and continue to play this cat and mouse game?" She whispered getting straight to the point. Now the next move was on him and her body was begging him to make it.

Mia swallowed as his lips twisted into another one of those sadistic smirks before he leaned forward and brushed his lips softly against her cheek her eyes closed once again as she heard his smooth sexy voice singing to her core. "Meet me on the second floor in ten the last room on the right." He whispered causing the hair on the back of her neck to stand up and send another set of shivers down her spine like little shock waves before he pulled back sending her another one of those looks as he walked away grinning as he stopped to socialize as he went.

Mia blew out a breath as she watched him walk away. ‘Now or never Mia' she silently said in her head again as she finished her third drink and un-perched herself from the stool.

~*~
Ten minutes later Mia found herself walking through a set of heavy wooden doors of the overcrowded room and heading for the nearest set of elevators. As she reached the second floor, she headed in the direction of the last room on the right just as he had instructed. Once she approached the door, she took a deep breath, she had never done this before, but it was something about him, something she couldn't resist, something that was drawing her to him, driving her to do this thing she wouldn't normally do. Mia glanced around making sure that no one else was around before she placed her hand on the knob and swiftly pushed the door open. He was sitting on the edge of a desk with that damn smirk on his face and a glass in his hand.

"For a minute I didn't think you were going to show up." He muttered as he took a sip of the golden brown liquid.

Mia walked further into the dimly lit room taking in her surroundings, to the right was the desk he was sitting on in front of it two leather chairs behind them with a good distance sat a coffee table and a sofa. It was painted in a warm cream tone to complement the dark wood furniture and paintings on the walls. "Well I've never done this before," she stated she laid her purse on one of the end tables separating the chairs near the back wall and the sofa that sat against it. "Whose office is this?" she asked noticing that the desk he was sitting on was a little to clean; it had been completely cleared off.

"What's that?" he questioned knowing fully well what she meant, as he eyed her gauging her reaction to the question he had ignored.

Mia stared at him for a moment before saying something else. "This!" she replied. "I shouldn't be here doing this with you." Her voice was soft and low. "This isn't me!" she glanced around, she was standing in someone's office who's she didn't know and apparently he wasn't going to tell her, about to let this man she didn't really know and had only seen on a few occasions take her anyway he wanted. ‘Ok so she flirted every time she saw him what girl wouldn't the man was gorgeous.'

Robert sat his drink down stood up and made his way over behind her. "You can always leave, I'm not holding you here against your will," he whispered in her ear. "Remember this was your idea," he reminded her; pulling her back against him so, she could feel his need for her pressing tightly through the fabric that was separating them.
"I know."

His hand traveled up and down her sides before running up her thighs. "Tell me, what the fuck where you trying to prove wearing that dress here tonight?" he growled, his lips suddenly attacked her neck, leaving a trail of soft wet kisses until he reached her collarbone where he softly sucked the sensitive skin, eliciting a moan from deep within her as she tilted her head to give him better access.

"I didn't pick the dress, my husband did," she whispered breathless as he slowly inched the dress up her thighs only pausing for a moment to slowly turn her to face him.

"You know your husband is a fucking idiot for putting you in something like this." He muttered between kisses, his hands trailing further up her thighs cupping her ass and squeezing it tightly as he walked her backwards toward the desk. "He's naive if he doesn't know that every man in that room was undressing you with their eyes and mentally fucking you." He grunted out with each step, backing her into it. "But I'll be the one fucking you tonight, isn't that right, beautiful?" his hand moved and his thumb ran over the damp center of her panties, Robert dipped one of his large fingers underneath her panties running it up and down her dripping folds as a whimper escaped her lips. "Damn baby, are you this wet for me?" He muttered slipping his hands around and tugging the thin strings that was holding her underwear together.

"Don't," she whimpered again. "Their new, he'll know." The intense need to feel him inside her was overwhelming.

Robert let go of her and took a step back. "Take your dress off," he voiced firmly as he stood there watching her. Mia stared back at him for a moment, then proceeded to do as she was told, she undid the hook on her dress letting the front of it fall to her waist, reviling her taut thirty-eight size C breast as she shimmied out of it. Mia tossed the dress into one of the chair that was sitting there her eyes never leaving his. "Damn!" was all he said as she stood there almost naked in front of him. Robert licked his lips as he clearly admired the true beauty that was standing before him, "now those" he hissed firmly again. Mia smiled and removed the silk piece of fabric that was her underwear, stepping out of them one foot at a time stepping back and gripping the edge of the desk as she let her bare ass come in complete contact with the cool wood surface as he watched.

"Fuck you're the sexiest woman I have ever laid eyes on," he breathed, his eyes smoldering with heat as they raked over her bare body before refocusing and moving them up to meet hers eyes.

Robert took a step toward as he pulled a foil pack from his pocket laying it on the desk. "I want you so bad it hurts," he whispered as he lifted her and sitting her on top of the desk, "you didn't answers my questions. Are you this wet for me?" he asked again as he spared her legs settling himself between the smooth brown skin slowly slipped one of his large finger then another inside her at feeling her body buck against them as his thumb slowly rotated circle around her clit.

"Yes!" she whimpered as she leaned backwards onto the desk.

"And I asked you who's fucking you tonight?" he growled as he increased the pressure with his thumb attaching his mouth to one of her honey bronze nipples sucking it as his other hand teased her other breast, tugging and rolling it between his thumb and index finger.

Mia swallowed at the increased pressure he was causing. "You are! Your fuck...ing me to...night." She answered weakly as he continued his torturing her with his mouth and his hand. Suddenly he stopped what he was doing and lifted his head. Mia moaned at the absence of his touch, she lifted and set up on her for arms and stared at him as he undid his tie and shirt letting them fall to the floor before his trousers and boxes joined them and freeing his massive erection. Mia's eyes widen at his length and his size and before she could protest his large hands where back on her.

Robert slid his hand up and down her thighs. "How bad do you want it?" he asked with that cocky ass smirk on his face once again.

Mia liked her dry lips and swallowed again. "Really bad," she breathed as she sat completely up picking up the foil pack and ripped it open, she knew there was no turning back and she was going to have to suffer the sweet torture of his huge penis. Mia watched as he stared at her, she took his large cock into her hands and slowly stroked up and down his length as she rubbed her thumb over the head softly she smiled when he groaned in a warning tone, finally she stopped her own torture of him and rolled the condom on.

"I want you to beg for it, tell me exactly what you want me to do to you." He instructed as he pushed her back down on the desk and continued what he had started with his fingers. "Do you like that Mia?" he asked as uncontrolled moan slipped from her throat.

"Yes!"

"Do you want more? Do you want this hard throbbing dick deep inside you?"

"Yes! Yes I want it." She moaned as she somehow pushed herself up. He continued working his fingers in and out of her, making her aching need for him intolerable.

"Good, now beg for it." He whispered as he increased the pressure in this position.

"Oh God Robert please I need you." She panted into his ear and nipping at his earlobe.

"I need you inside me."

"Oh baby! Believe me I'm going to give it to you, now tell me what the fuck you want me to do to you." He hissed letting out a frustrated growl.

"Please Robert, I want you to fuck me, I want you to fuck hard and deep, please fuck me." Mia pleaded as she wrapped her arms around his neck, burying her fingers into his hair gripping the strands tightly as he continued what he was doing before sliding his fingers out of her and bring his them to his mouth.

"Mmm...damn baby you taste good, your husband is a lucky bastard getting to feast on this day in and out." Robert grunted as her grip tighten at his words, his hands trailed to her ass as he pulled her completely to the edge of the desk. "I'm going to have you all kinds of ways," he whispered as he slid his hand underneath her lifted her legs and tilting her ass just so, she wrapped her legs around his waist causing his cock to settle just at her entrance. Mia let another uncontrolled moan slip from her throat his teasing was driving wild.

"Please!" she whimpered shifting her body just a little closer to him so he could slip a little deeper inside, but he held her hips tightly at bay.

"Please, what?" he asked.

"Robert please, I need you."

"You need me where?" he questioned, smirking that devious smile again as he continued to torture her rubbing his manhood up and down between her folds.

"You know where inside me! Don't make me beg please!" she muttered in frustration.
Robert chuckled lightly before finally pushing himself inside her, he moaned at the tight fit as she tighten her legs around him careful not to dig her stiletto into him. Mia head fell forward as she wrapped her arms around his neck and whimpered into his shoulder, the pressure of his size and his length was overwhelming. "Give it a few minutes baby it will get better." He muttered as he started to move.

"Oh God!" Mia cried out as her eyes closed and her grip on him tightened. Robert pressed his mouth harder into hers. Mia moaned into it, parting her lips willingly, allowing his tongue into her mouth. He tasted of scotch and a sweetness she couldn't make out, it was just the way she had imagine he would taste simply delicious and before they knew it they were in full force, a full blown sexual encounter.

~*~
"Fuck, you feel good," he grunted breaking the kiss as his thrusts became faster and more needful. "Holy shit!" he cried out, his eyebrow furrowed and beads of sweat started to form on his forehead. "Is it good to you baby? Is it good to you?" he asked his voice raspy and breathless.

"Oh God yes!" she whimpered as his name fell from her lips she opening her to see him staring at her intently as he gripped her hips tight forcing himself deeper inside her. Mia couldn't help but closed her eyes tight breaking their eye contact from the added friction he was causing as sounds of heavy breathing and the slapping of their bodies together echoed throughout the room.

"Open your eyes." He ordered. Mia didn't obey, suddenly his thrusting became harder and deeper. "I said open your eyes." Mia's eyes flew open and so did her mouth she couldn't help the loud cry and cursing that fell from it, the pleasure was so intense her legs began to shake. She stared at him as he pushed her backwards unhooking her leg from around his waist bring it forward and placing it on his shoulder. Mia gripped the edge of the desk as he pulled her hips toward him causing him to drive even deeper inside her hitting spots she had long forgotten she had as he turned her slightly taking his finger rubbing hard circle around her clit. "Damn baby feel fucking amazing. Are you close," he grunted, as her body met is every motion.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Yes," Mia moaned. Suddenly she felt the tightening in her core and her body began to shake violently, her orgasm began to build, she was almost ready to explode. "Don't stop Robert, don't fucking stop." She whimpered out as the sensations intensified. Mia dug her heel into his ass, causing an uncontrolled grunt to raise deep from within his throat as his movement became erratic.

"Fuck, Mia," he ground as he felt her body weaken underneath him. "That's it baby cum for me, fucking cum for me," he moaned in her ear as she came hard crying out his name. Robert thrust harder and deeper; riding out her orgasm as his own finally took control of his body causing him to shudder and his cock to twitch deep inside her, his lips found and closed over hers as his released coursed through him. After a few moments, Robert lifted his head as heavy breathing once again echoed throughout the room. "Oh God that was freaking incredible." He muttered as he held her in place for a few moments running his fingers idly down her sides. "Are you okay?" he asked, bringing his lips to her shoulder kissing and biting it lightly.

"Yeah, I just need a minute or two." She muttered into a giggle at his touch.

"Just a minute or two?" he asked shifting his hips against hers slightly.

"Hey! Stop that," she moaned in a warning tone, her body couldn't take another round of what he had just put her body through.

"Okay?" he muttered, slowly and reluctantly pulling his body away from hers. Robert stood up and reached for her hand, pulling her up off the desk with him. "Did I hurt you?" he asked softly, his eyes filled with concern wondering how she would explain it to her husband.

"I'm good, nothing a hot bobble bath won't take care of," she replied, as she walked over to the chair to gather her clothes watching as he did the same. "Shit, Robert how long have we been down here?" she questioned as she looked across the room noticing the time. Mia quickly slipped on her panties and dress before she walked over to the mirror that was sitting on the opposite side of room. She definitely had to make herself more presentable if she was going back into that party she couldn't go back looking satisfied and freshly fucked her husband would definitely know she had been up to something. Mia glanced at herself in the mirror and cringed at what she saw, her lips were slightly bruised and swollen and she definitely had that just fucked glow on her face. "Damn!" she muttered softly as she ran her hands through her shoulder length curls, trying to get that same look she had before she walked into that room. "Oh well, it will have to do," she muttered again softly. It was the best she could do under the circumstances, she gave herself another once over before she turned grabbing her purse noticing that Robert was standing there with that smirk on his face fully dress and looking just as gorgeous and delectable as he did before she met him there.

Mia stared back at him. "What?" she questioned in a smile of her own thinking only if she had more time and a hotel room she would let this man take complete control of her body to do as he pleased with it he was fucking irresistible. Suddenly she felt the moisture growing again between her thighs, she shook her head and licked her lips, trying to clear the dirty thoughts from her mind the last thing she needed right now was to become aroused again, damn she needed a drink.

"I would love... maybe we can do this again?" he finally said making his way across the room to stand in front of her, he brought his hand up to up her cheek, rubbing his thumb across it softly.

Mia closed her eyes at his touch. "I think that we might be able to arrange that." She muttered as she opened them slowly. "But right now I think we better get back to the party." She told him as she reached into her purse pulling out a card and handing it to him before she softly place a kiss onto his cheek and headed for the door. "I'll take the first elevator and see you upstairs."

Robert looked down at the card and smiled, he shook his head as he lifted it watching as her sexy just fucked body walk out of the room he waited a few moments and made his way over to the door just in time to the elevator doors close.

~*~
A few minutes later Mia stepped off the elevator and walked back through the wooden doors running into none other the wife of her husband's boss. Mia sighed the last thing she wanted to do was to exchange pleasantries with the woman. "Ah, Mia! How are you dear?" Mrs. Thornton greeted in her usual dry fashion. "You're looking especially lovely this evening dear," she added sending Mia a subtle un-approving look. "And how is that little one of yours doing dear?" she questioned.

"Mrs. Thornton, I'm well thank you." Mia accepted her complement with a grain of salt you're looking beautiful as usual and she's fine growing like a weed." Mia replied halfheartedly. Mrs. Donna Thornton wasn't one of her favorite people; to be honest she down right couldn't stand the woman it was something about her she just didn't like and the woman didn't like her.

"How old is she now dear?"

"She'll be three next month." Mia answered thinking she seriously needed a drink right now.

"And where is that husband of your dear?"

"Um... he's around here somewhere." Mia replied as she looked toward the crowded room scanning the faces to see if she saw him when suddenly the wooden doors opened.

"Robert dear?" the name rolled off Mrs. Thornton tongue like a gospel choir singing in church. Mia gasp and bit her lip as she turned around to see the man she had just spent the last hour and half fucking coming toward them. "Where have you been dear? Richard has been looking for you."

Robert smiled at the both of them. "Mrs. Thornton..." he paused as he and Mia shared a subtle glance. "Well...umm...I've just been showing my beautiful wife here my new office." He muttered as he put his arm around Mia's waist pulling her toward him. "Now if you will excuse us I think we'll rejoin the party and find Richard.












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.