Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

If you guys remember Morgan and Alicia from my one shot. This is their story from the beginning




Author's Chapter Notes:

Morgan and Alicia everybody. Also a through his eyes challenge so completely from Morgan's point of view.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Morgan quickly skittered to the cupboard under the sink when he heard the second crash. He tried to control his breathing as he got in and pulled the door. His four year old body was a perfect fit even in the tiny space. Hands trembling he closed the door, leaving just a slither of light to take in the scene in front of him.

"You fucking bitch!" His father yelled as he dragged his mom by the hair. His mother yelled in pain, tugging at her husband's arm. "You were gonna leave...you were just gonna walk out on us?" His father demanded.

His mother struggled as she reached for the beer bottle on the counter. With the little bit of strength she had, she flung it behind her smashing it against her husband's face. "I didn't ask for this life! I don't want any of it!" she hollered.

Morgan swallowed deeply as a tear ran down his cheek. His bottom lip quivered as he hugged himself.

"I'm gonna kill you!" His father hollered as he backhanded the woman, forcing her to crash to the ground. A blood curling scream escaped her lips as she landed hard on her arm, twisting it abnormally.

 

Morgan clasped his hands over his ears. "Do you know the muffin man, the muffin man, the muffin man Do you know the muffin man who lives on dreary lane." He whispered as he shut his eyes tightly. "Yes I know the muffin man, the muffin man, the muffin man, yes I know the muffin man...."

 


Morgan rubbed his eyes as he woke up. Groaning he turned around in his bed. The light from the sun rays causing immense pain to his close eyelids. "What the fuck..." He murmured. His head throbbing as he sat up trying to remember last night. He opened his eyes as he looked around the room in confusion. "Where the...?" Oh shit that's right. He'd came home for the weekend. Will actually they insisted he come home for the weekend, something about family bonding and shit. After all these years why do they still keep trying so hard? He remembered he'd came home and then promptly went out for the rest of the night, drinking. He couldn't even remember how he'd gotten home. But apparently  he'd made it back in one piece. Should have stopped after the tenth glass fucker....

 

"Morgan sweetheart are you awake?" A knock at the door, made him turn his head in the direction of the voice.

 

Morgan groaned as he fell back on the bed, staring up at his old blue cloud ceiling. "Yeah." He said gruffly. What now?

 

"Good." The lady said on the other side. She opened the door and pushed it back as she entered his room with a tray. She smiled brightly as Morgan sat up. The delicious scent of bacon grabbed his attention as he looked to what she was bringing.

 

He looked up at Mrs. Hyatt and gave a small smile. The lady was looking older and older. She looked tired, exhausted. She needed to just relax and enjoy herself. "Betty you didn't have to make me breakfast." Morgan said rubbing the back of his neck. She always tried so hard. Always. Even when I'd given them hell. She really was a sweet little lady.

 

"Oh nonsense." Mrs. Hyatt said shrugging off his comment. "Ever since you got that job, we barely see you anymore." She moved over to the edge of his bed and placed the tray on the bed. "I have to take advantage of this opportunity and feed my son, you're all skin and bones."

 

Morgan looked on hungrily as he spotted the grits, bacon, buttered toast and the fresh cup of coffee. Fuck I'm hungry. He didn't know about being skin and bones, but he sure liked getting fed. He reached for the bacon and shoved a couple pieces into his mouth, looking up to see Mrs. Hyatt's smiling face.

"I'm glad you came." She said reaching over and running hand over his close shaven head.

Morgan wanted to push her hands away, but he knew how much that would hurt her, so he didn't say anything as he reached for his  buttered toast.

 

"You're always welcome to come home anytime." Mrs. Hyatt said softly. "This will always be your home, we're family. You're one of us. If there is anything you need, or want. Don't hesitate. Don't take so long to come back and visit."

 

"This is good." Morgan said looking up as he reached for his coffee. Having zoned her out a while back. Mrs. Hyatt had a tendency to talk, and talk, and talk. So much so, that he'd adjusted his face to blank expressions as she droned on and on about shit he'd never even thought about. Morgan saw her sad expression as she retreated her hand. "Were you saying something?" He asked as he drank his coffee. He made a face at how sweet it was. She'd added cream and sugar. He liked his black.

 

"It's not good?" Mrs. Hyatt asked worriedly.

 

Of course it's not good. What the fuck are you making me drink? "No it's fine." Morgan lied as he took another big gulp, forcing himself not to react.

"Well." Mrs. Hyatt said happily as she stood up. "Your sister just arrived, she's downstairs unpacking." Mrs. Hyatt said cheerfully. "She brought her friend along, so later they're hitting the ski slopes, you're going right."

 

Never. He didn't want to have to deal with Barbara and her squealing girlfriends. Especially if she still hung with the same crowd she did in high school. "Uhm...I think I'll pass." Morgan mumbled as he scooped up the hot grits with his bacon slice. One thing for sure, he did miss her cooking. He almost moaned as he chewed and swallowed, relishing in the flavor making its way down it's throat.

 

"But you love snowboarding!" Mrs. Hyatt said. "I will feel more comfortable letting the girls go if I knew you were going to be there with them." She said worriedly.

 

You gotta be fucking kidding me. Morgan chewed his toast loudly. "Barbara can take care of herself." He said talking with his mouthful even though he knew how much Betty hated when he did that.

 

"But it's nothing like having her big brother there." Mrs. Hyatt said. "What if the girls get lost, or harassed, or hurt..."

 

Morgan closed his eyes in despair as he hit his palm against his forehead. How did I get stuck in this family again? "Fine." He said so she could shut-up and stop whining.

 

Mrs. Hyatt smiled as she rushed over and hugged him. Morgan rolled his eyes at her breasts pressing against his face as she kissed the top of his head. Morgan loved breasts, but not so much the 50 year old ones belonging to his foster mom. He tried to move his head away, but she hugged him tighter. Not cool Betty. Not cool at all.

"Great, I'll tell the girls you're up and you'll go with them." Mrs. Hyatt said happily.

 

"Great." Morgan said plastering a warm smile to his face. Shoot me ten times over.  Mrs. Hyatt walked away happily and Morgan's smile dropped from his face. He fell back on his bed. I should've stayed in New York.


Morgan fixed his belt lazily as he made his way downstairs. He adjusted his pants as he let out a long yawn. He slowed down when he heard laughter in the living room.

 

"Alicia you should have said yes!" He heard the familiar high pitch voice of his foster sister. Barbara was sitting on one of the barstools, grinning like a maniac. "He so wanted you to say yes!" She said happily as she grabbed her friend's hands. Her blue eyes twinkled as she shook back her dark brown hair.

Morgan's gaze drifted to the girl, his sister was holding. Her back was to him but he didn't mind as his eyes immediately drifted to her ass. Damn those yoga pants. He thought amusingly as he admired the round piece of goodness. Whoever created them was a god. He wet his bottom lip as he saw the way the black yoga pants fit her perfectly like a second skin. Her ass moved up as she bent over slightly to whisper something in Barbara's ear, causing both girls to giggle. Morgan felt his dick twitch. I can just imagine that fine ass pressed against me. His hand did a once over his crotch, pressing it slightly to tell it to calm down. Please  tell me that fine ass matches a fine face. Curiosity overtook him as he descended the stairs quickly. Acting casual, he propped himself against the open door and looked into the kitchen.

 

"Hey sis." He said putting a small smile on his face.

 

Barbara looked up in surprise. A big grinned appeared on her face as she hopped off the barstool. "Morgan!" she yelled excitedly. She left her friend and rushed over to hug her big brother, her arms wrapping around his neck. Her hair smelled light and fruity as it surrounded him. He hated hugs. He really did, especially with his sister and she did it all the time. He kept one hand to his side as he awkwardly patted her back with the other. She was hugging him so tight, he could feel her breasts pressing against his chest. He didn't want to feel that. The only time he hugged females was to cop a feel, and he did not want to do that with Barbara.

 

"I'm so happy you're here for the weekend." Barbara said letting him go finally. She grabbed his shoulders as she hopped excitedly. She was standing in front of him, so she blocked his view of her friend behind her. "I thought I was going to be here and have to deal with mom and dad all by myself. I was going to go crazy. At least you're here to keep them in check." She said grinning.

 

Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Who's your friend? "Betty kind of forced me to come here, some shit about family bonding weekend time and crap." Morgan said sounding annoyed.

 

Barbara laughed and moved to the side. "Morgan this is my best friend Alicia." She said pointing to her friend. "Alicia, my older brother Morgan."

 

Morgan could feel his heart beat increase as he stared at the woman in front of her. Fuck she was pretty. He gave her a slow smile. Really fucking pretty. A black girl huh? He thought Barbara was too much of a valley girl to hang out with black people. Well surprises of surprises. His gaze dropped down to her loose fitting low cut tank top. Though she wasn't showing any cleveage he could just imagine what she looked like underneath. An image of what he wanted to do to her passed through his mind. I grabbed her and pressed her against the wall. My mouth attacking hers as I grabbed her nice thick round ass. Parting her legs swiftly I hoisted her up and thrusted my dick into her drenched tight pussy. Pounding into her as she moaned my name.

 

"Nice to meet you." Alicia said softly extending her hand. She smiled shyly at him, revealing perfectly white teeth against her dark brown skin tone.

 

Nice soft voice. "Hey." Morgan said taking her hand in his. Her hand was smaller than his and much softer. He gave her a slight nod. His eyes meeting her dark ones. His thumb brushed gently over the back of her hand and he saw her soft intake of breath. Those lips. His eyes drifted down to rest on her full lips. Lips that would feel so good wrapped around my hard dic---

 

"Uhm.....?" Alicia said in confusion as she tugged her hand out of his. He hadn't realized he'd tightened his hold. Morgan felt her hand slip from his, feeling a sense of loss.

 

"I'm sorry, what?" Morgan asked breaking out from his thought and focusing back on her face.

 

She stared at him curiously for a second before taking a step back, shaking her head slightly. Morgan straightened up, unable to take his eyes off her. She was like a magnet pulling her to him. He had a feeling he was making her nervous by the way she kept shifting uncomfortably under her gaze, but he couldn't help it.

 

"Thanks for volunteering to come with us." Barbara said happily as she threw her arm around her brother's shoulders. "You could probably teach Alicia how to snowboard better than I could."

 

I could teach Alicia a couple of things. "I would love to teach Alicia how to snowboard." Morgan said smoothly, with a slight smirk on his face. He didn't miss her shy lip bite or the small smile at the corner of her lips.

 

"Thanks." Alicia said.

 

Morgan made it a point to take his time and stare at her from head to toe as he wet his bottom lip. The smirk on his face getting bigger. Morgan knew how to appreciate beauty...and appreciating it he would; from her shoulder length black hair, her perfect oval face, big expressive black eyes, the small swell of her chest that put her maybe at a 34B if not less. His gaze drifted down to her flat stomach, her somewhat wide hips for her figure, those nice  luscious thighs that could lock him in place as she came hard. He looked back up to catch her eye to make sure that she was aware that he wanted her to know he was checking her out. When he saw her smile back shyly and stick her hands in her pockets nervously, he knew she'd gotten the message. His bigger shock still when she too looked him slowly from head to toe. Her eyes lingering on his lips and then the crotch of his jeans before looking back up to meet his gaze. Morgan's grin got bigger at her look of obvious appreciation. I'm going to have her.

 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." Barbara said stepping in between them and waving her hands. Alicia looked up in surprise as though she'd just gotten snapped out of a trance. Morgan held back his chuckle

 

"What?" she asked sounding slightly breathless.

 

Oh I can make you lose your breath for other reasons sweetheart. Morgan thought as he tried to catch her eye, noticing she was looking everywhere but at him.

 

Barbara shook her head at Alicia. "This is my crazy brother I was talking about. Remember everything I told you? You don't want to get messed up with him." She said putting her arm around Alicia's waist. Barbara turned to face Morgan.

 

"Morgan not my friends." She scolded, frowning at her older brother.

 

"We didn't do anything." Both Morgan and Alicia said  simultaneously. Surprised, they  turned to look at each other again. The corner of Morgan's mouth going up in a smile as he watched her smile back at him.

 

"Let's just go snowboarding." Barbara said turning Alicia around. "We'll wait for you in the car, Dad already packed the equipment." Barbara gave Alicia a nudge to keep walking. "So what else did Ben say?" she whispered happily.

 

Morgan watched them walk away, specifically Alicia as his gaze once again drifted down to her ass and he let out an appreciative smile. He looked up to catch Alicia watching him as she was being dragged away by Barbara. Morgan winked at her right before they turned the corner. He straightened up and looked around. Maybe this weekend won't be so bad after all.

 


He hadn't been able to hang out with her. Not even teach her how to snowboard or anything. As soon as they'd gotten to the slopes, Barbara and her friend had been swarmed by guys that went to high school with Barbara and a couple of them went to college with them. It looked like this trip had been planned and he'd just been used to give their parent's a piece of mind. Oh well he didn't care. He liked to snowboard aloneanyways. He'd even turned down their invitation when he was asked to join them. He didn't particularly like people. Especially the guys that walked around with sticks up their asses, or with girls that wore more make-up than clowns and insisted that pouting made them cute. He cut his losses regarding Barbara's little friend. There were more fish in the sea...somewhere.


Morgan tied his towel around his hip as he went to his drawer. He rolled his shoulders back a couple times trying to ease the muscle. He'd taken a nasty fall, trying to save some dumbass chick from breaking her neck a couple hours ago and that shit still hurt. He stopped at the mirror to check his back to see if it was bruising as badly as it felt. He pressed the tender skin and flinched. "Fuck." He muttered rubbing his shoulder.

"Yeah?" He asked in response to the knock on his door.

 

"Can  I come in?"

 

Morgan   straightened up at the voice and turned around. "Yeah." He said with a slight smirk as he walked towards his door.

 

"Hey." Alicia said opening his door. "I wanted to know if---" Morgan watched as her voice trailed off and her eyes stared at his abs and drifted down to his towel. Morgan ran his finger aimlessly over his abs and smiled at the fact that her eyes followed.

 

"What'd you want?" He asked in a husky voice as he crossed his arms across his chest. Her stare was arousing him and unless she wanted to see an indent in the towel. She better start talking now, because the big boss wanted to play.

 

"That we---" She shook her head and he smiled as he watched her pinch herself. "We're going to the club and we wanted to know if you wanted to come." She said quickly, averting her eyes from his body. Morgan noticed her voice was slightly shaky and strained. Maybe she was aroused too. This is fun.

 

He took a couple steps towards his door, which she was holding onto for dear life. "Do you want me to come?" he asked in a low voice with a small smile on his lips.

 

Alicia swallowed hard and looked up at him. Her eyes rested on his lips and she licked her own and slowly looked up at him. Morgan felt his dick rise as he saw the lust in her eyes. She wants me. The sexual tension between them was so thick, Morgan was finding it harder to breathe. Where had this woman come from? He walked to the door and stood right in front of her. Staring down at her as he took another step forward. All he had to do was rock his hip forward and his dick would be against her. "You want me don't you?" Morgan whispered. Letting his hand slide over to her arm, and gently caressing it's way down to her hand. Grab her. Grab her and fuck her.

 

"We're leaving in like an hour." Alicia said loudly, panting as she moved her hand away. "Okay bye." She said abruptly turning around. Morgan watched her short of run down the hallway and into Barbara's room. When she grabbed Barbara's door handle he saw her look back at him briefly and then walk in, closing the door behind her. Morgan smiled. Her look had answered his question. He closed his bedroom door and locked it.

 

He looked down at his towel and removed it. He stared at his erection. Now what was he supposed to do with this? He contemplated just ignoring it, but than an image of Alicia's ass in those yoga pants earlier came back to mind. He smiled as his dick stiffened more for recognition. Oh what the hell, I have an hour. He went to his desk and sat down. Reaching into his dresser, he took out a box of wet wipes. He leaned over and put lotion on his hand, rubbing his palms together slowly. Closing his eyes, he leaned back and grabbed his dick and began stroking  it. Never had a girl impacted him so much upon first encounter. Usually it took heavy flirtation and a couple drinks...but this chick. Shit there was something in her eyes. In the way she stared, the way her ass moved as she walked. Morgan groaned. Alicia is going to be the end of me, I just know it.


Morgan leaned back against wall as he pushed the girl's head further down his dick. Shit her mouth was golden. He groaned as he felt his balls tightened and her wet mouth seemed to swallow him whole. He moved her head to the side as he watched his dick disappear in and out of her mouth. She was sucking him hard and fast. Shit what was her name again? Carla? Brenda? He threw his head back and closed his eyes as his hip jerked into her face. His hand gripping her hair. She was doing a good job but... Morgan tried to concentrate on getting off. Letting the pressure of her wet tongue entice him. Besides that tongue ring she was rolling up and down his dick had a nice feel to it. Especially when she slid it over his slit. Morgan groaned as he grabbed her head with both hands. I wonder if Alicia has a tongue ring. No..I would have seen it by now. Still... if that was her kneeling before me sucking me dick like there's no tomorrow... Morgan groaned as the thought flashed through his mind. He held the girl's head steady as he finally came, spurting into her mouth. He sighed and let go of her head as she  licked him up hungrily.

 

"You taste so good." The girl groaned in a voice Morgan assumed was trying to be sexy but ended up sounding very manly.

 

"Thanks." He said nonchalantly as he put his dick back inside his boxer briefs and pulled up his pants. The girl stood up and wiped the back of her mouth. She giggled as she hugged him and kissed his neck passionately. Morgan resisted the urge to push her away as he zipped up his pants and buckled up. He felt her hard nipples through her thin shirt rubbing against his arm.

 

"You can take me home?" She whispered as she bit on his earlobe.

 

Morgan was about to say something when he looked behind the girl at the figure leaning against a couch. "Enjoy the show?" He asked teasingly. How long had she been standing there?...shit

"What?" The girl on his neck asked confused.

 

"Not you." Morgan said disengaging himself from her.

 

Alicia shrugged. "I've seen better pornos." She said. Morgan noticed the slight  hitch in her voice.

 

Morgan let the girl run her hands over his body as he stared at Alicia. "Such a hard critique...maybe you should show me yourself." He suggested.

 

"Your impatience." Alicia said staring at the girl running her hands over his crotch. "Your loss." She said staring back at Morgan. He watched her turn around and walk back out on the dancefloor.

 

What the hell was that supposed to mean? "Look can you just stop?" Morgan asked pulling away from the girl. He stared into her light brown eyes. "I don't even know your name." he said apologetically. I don't even care to know your name. The girl had seriously just walked up to him and told him she wanted to suck his dick. What normal guy would refuse that especially if she said they'd went to college together.

 

"Amy." She whispered breathlessly smiling at him. She puckered her lips as she leaned her face towards him.

 

 Morgan moved away. "I'm gay." He said. He patted her head. "Sorry. It was a good head game though." He turned around quickly before he could hear her protest. He passed through the crowds of dancing drunk people. It was going to be impossible to find her in this dark room. Maybe she went back to their couches. Morgan scanned the room, trying not to get distracted by the flashing lights and the bodies pressing against him. As if by sheer luck he saw her laughing across the room as she let a guy pull her against him. They started swaying to the music. Morgan felt heaviness in the pit of his stomach. And something else, akin to anger. Whoa calm down...calm down. She's not mine...but why the fuck is she grinding on this dude? Morgan made his way through the crowd keeping the couple in focus. Who was this guy who thought he could just freely run his hands up her thighs? Touching his woman. Morgan shoved away the possessiveness that threatened to spill out.

 

"Hey can I cut in?" Morgan asked nicely.

 

The couple looked up in surprise. Alicia more so than the random black guy she was dancing with.

 

"What the fuck man." The guy said staring at Morgan in disgust. "Fuck off." His hands returned on Alicia's body. Morgan watched the guy's hands move up Alicia's thighs and under the hem of her dress. Morgan swallowed hard to control the anger he felt rising. It didn't help that his fists were clenching on their own. She's not my woman, move on. Stop it. What the fuck is wrong with me? Why am I getting so possessive over this bitch. I don't even fucking know her. But he couldn't move away. In fact his feet refused to move as he watched Alicia back her ass up against the guy. The guy that was supposed to be me. She was supposed to be backing it up against me. Move on, this chick is dangerous. Without another word Morgan walked away in confusion. Why the hell am I acting like this? She's definitely somebody I have to stay away from. Morgan disappeared  in the crowd not noticing that Alicia had stopped dancing to look for him.

 

After six shots at the bar, Morgan slid into the booth and sighed content. Clubs were only good for two things. Head and alcohol. He chuckled as he closed his eyes and leaned his head back, allowing the music to seep through his body. Now this was the good life.

 

"Mind if I join you?" A smooth voice, he was quickly beginning to enjoy said.

 

Morgan cracked an eye open as he stared up at Alicia. "You can do whatever you want."

 

Alicia giggled and sat on his lap catching him off guard. "This club is fun." She said happily. Morgan could smell the alcohol on her breath as she leaned in closer to speak  to his mouth instead of his ear. "So fun."

 

"Is it?" He asked. Not realizing that he was shifting her closer into his lap. She was sitting on his dick and it was starting to react to the pressure of her ass.

 

Alicia nodded vigorously. "Are you really crazy?" she asked giggling as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

 

"What do you think?" Morgan asked softly as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

 

"Well..." Alicia started off innocently. "Barbara said you don't like people and you don't like normal human interaction, that you're crazy and have a bad temper and all you do is just fuck girls and drop them the next day." She said happily.

 

"Is that so?" Morgan asked rubbing his hands up her back. Damn my sister is a traitor! Sold me out quicker than a pimp with his hoes.

 

Alicia nodded. "She told me to stay away from you." She admitted, her voice dropping to a whisper.

 

Morgan ran his hands down her hips and slid them to her exposed thighs. "So what are you doing here?" He asked matching her whisper.

 

Alicia didn't answer for a minute, her hands playing with the short hair on the nape of his neck sending goosebumps down his spine. He loved having that spot rubbed. Morgan's grip on her hip tightened as he held back a groan and pressed her ass down on his boner. "I don't know." She admitted softly. "There's something strangely   alluring about you...and you're really hot." She added giggling.

 

Morgan brought his hand up to cup the back of her neck. "You're really hot too." He whispered as he brought her head down. There was no hesitancy as he pressed his mouth against hers. What surprised him was the way she responded back to him. Hard and hungry as though she was craving him. Morgan groaned as he intensified the kiss, gripping the back of her neck as his mouth moved against hers. He heard Alicia's breathless moans as her hips started rocking against him, teasing his dick to life.

Morgan broke the kiss and pushed her off him. She stumbled back in shock but he caught her, grabbing her thighs and spreading them as he directed her back down into his lap. Her legs now straddling him against the couch. He kissed her, slipping his tongue in her mouth. Tasting her and unable to get more as her tongue moved against his. His hands moved all up and down her body as he kissed her desperately, wanting to consume everything about her.

 

"Wait..." Alicia said panting as she pulled away from his mouth.

A noise Morgan couldn't describe left his throat as he tried to kiss her again.

 

"Are we going to fuck right here?" she asked sweetly.

 

If Morgan hadn't been aroused before, now his dick was begging  to be freed of the material covering him. It was throbbing and pulsating against his leg. "If you want to." He whispered honestly. I would fuck her anywhere.

 

Alicia smiled shyly and shook her head.

 

"Don't tell me you want to stop." Morgan said short of pleading as he slid his hands down  to grab her ass. That nice plump ass, he was sure was going to be in his dreams for a while.

 

Alicia shook her head. She grinned as she leaned forward and smashed her mouth against him.

 

Thank God. He thought as he kissed her back. He felt her rock her hips against him faster. He slouched a little more in the couch so that his dick could feel her center. He wanted her pussy. His whole body was craving it as he moved her ass back and forth on his leg. Alicia kissed his neck and moaned against him as she grinded her hips against his boner. Morgan grinned as he reached down in between their bodies and unbuckled his pants. I know what she wants. Alicia kissed his neck and groaned  as she grinded harder. She wants to get off. Morgan zipped down his pants and pulled up the stiff tent his erection had formed. He kissed her hard as he moved  her hip and situated her right on top of his boner. He heard her moan of satisfaction. Lifting her dress to her hips he hugged her to him as her hips gyrated against his. His hands squeezed her ass in satisfaction, slipping into her underwear, feeling her hot skin underneath his fingertips.

 

He heard Alicia's soft panting in his ear and he was tempted to rip her panties off, pull out his dick and fuck her senseless. Fuck her until she didn't even remember her own name. Morgan groaned as Alicia rubbed her underwear clad pussy against his boxer  briefs. Her pressure and movement intensified as she gripped the back of the couch.

"Morgan...." She moaned as she grinded against him harder, letting a small whimper escape her lips.

 

Morgan looked up at her and smiled. "Are you pretending I'm  fucking you senseless?" He whispered catching her lips inbetween his as he nipped at her mouth playfully.

 

Alicia gasped as she tried to keep her eyes open, rocking her body back and forth without restrain. "Are...are...you. Pretending." Moan. "I'm fucking you senseless?" She fired back. She moaned loudly in his ear as she pressed down on him hard.

Morgan chuckled at her response. He grabbed her ass and rocked her hips faster. His boner rock hard against each impact. He knew she was almost there as her hands tightened around his neck. She buried her nose in his neck as she moaned and trembled. She bit his neck, sending jolts of pleasure through Morgan's  body

 

"Fuck." She whispered, stopping her grinding and resting her head on his shoulder.

 

Morgan grinned. She used me to get off. A woman after my own heart. Morgan pulled her back slightly as he stared down in between their bodies. Alicia too looked down. Her thighs were glistening and his boxer briefs were wet. Morgan reached in between them and slid his hands over her underwear. He was met with completely damp material. He ran his hand over her mound, applying pressure as he slid down the damp underwear, rubbing the materials against  her pussy.

 

Alicia moaned as she let out a deep breath. Morgan brought his damp hand to his nose and sniffed it hard, keeping eye contact with Alicia. Fuck...her scent...fuck. He grabbed Alicia's hand and shoved it inside his boxer-briefs. He closed his eyes as she immediately stroked him. He was almost there, all that grinding she did...Morgan was almost there. Alicia pumped her hand faster up his dick, he felt her hold tighten. He jerked his hips upward with the motion as he held on to her hips.

 

Alicia leaned closer and pressed her lips to his ear as she  kept up her hand movement. "Are you pretending I'm fucking  you senseless?" She whispered again in his ear as her thumb brushed back and forth over the head of his dick. Morgan stiffened up and groaned as he came on her hand. She kept pumping him until he started to go limp. Her soft hands not really making the boner go away completely. He removed her hand relunctantly from inside his underwear. Reaching over to grab a napkin from the table, he handed it to her silently. Watching her reaction carefully weighed his options. There are two types   of woman when faced with this type of situation. The first get embarrassed and hop off, pretending nothing ever happened. The second---

 

"Thanks." Alicia said leaning over and kissing him on the cheek. She looked up at him and smiled broadly. "I'm not usually like this." She said quickly as she wiped the sweat off her forehead with the back of her hand.

 

"Like what?" Morgan asked, knowing full well what she was talking about. How will she try to get out of this one?

 

Alicia checked her fingernails nervously, avoiding his gaze. "Wanting to fuck somebody so badly, I can barely control myself." She whispered.

 

Morgan cupped her face as a small smile played on his lips. She's perfect. Alicia looked up at him her eyes mirroring his look of desire. He wanted her so badly, but a small part of him was tugging at him to let her go. He had a feeling she could be his undoing. "It's true." Morgan said softly. He brushed his lips against hers gently. "I tend to be a little crazy, that's why I don't like people."

 

Alicia smiled as she stuck her tongue out and licked his bottom lip. "I think I like crazy." She whispered before kissing him slowly. Morgan took his time to memorize the softness of her lips and the curves of her tongue. Oh fuck it. He thought contently. I'm always in control now. He kissed her deeply sucking on her tongue. It will be impossible to lose control. I won't be crazy. He ran his hands over her body to grab her ass, giving it a playful squeeze. Besides what's one girl gonna do to me?

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.