Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

so it's been going around in my head. thought i'd put it down on paper. or keyboard rather.





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Bang. Bang. Bang. "AJ! Open the fucking door!"

Waking up on the couch with a slightly hangover and a sore body as a result of his early morning activites to some bitch banging on the front is not a good way to wake up. Sitting up slowly he checks the time on the VCR on the shelf above the tv. 7:30am. You've got to be kidding me. Who the fuck is at my door at 7 something in the morning on Saturday?

He jumps up to head to the door just as he sees Mama Estelle walk by. Seeing him out of the corner of her eyes she turns to frown at him. He doesn't know whether it's from seeing him on the couch instead of in his bedroom or the fact some girl is going ham on the door so early in the morning. He follows her to the front to see who it is and to quickly dismiss them from their doorstep before they attempt to come in. Mama slides the top lock open before undoing the bottom and turning the knob. As she slowly opens the door to avoid some "slick mouthed fast assed little girl" as she calls them, they take notice of what appears to be a carseat. Oh no. As the door finally opens enough to see who is holding the carseat, they both look up. 

AJ stand up a little straighter, back stiffening with anger. "Gabriela." The bitch smirks.

"AJ. Nice to see you again." Looking down at the carseat dangling from her arm. She lifted it up. "Say hello to your daughter."






Chapter End Notes:

tell me what you think. chapters will def be longer than this.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.