Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is something that's been playing in my head for a while so i decided to get it out there.  apologize for any grammatical errors, typos and anything that might displease. Please enjoy...





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Heart and wolf
How was he going to get himself out of this? He could start by telling her how she snuck up on him and stole his heart, leaving his soul bare for the taking. No she won’t believe that, she’ll think he planned this . His wolf has done it this time and he was starting to feel the pull towards her, the door separating them was slowly turning into something that needs pummeling.

Alexandros Kostas was a man in control of his life and actions’, finding himself mated to a human was something unplanned and well…beyond his control. He felt cheated and betrayed by his wolf, he had trusted his other half to stick to their plan. They would marry the human as per agreement between his pack and her family and they will not form any mating bond with the human therefore no permanent attachments, when the time came they will go their separate ways. He should have realized that something was off when he could no long partake in his usual indulgence with his favorite she-wolf, he chucked it up to stress due to the upcoming nuptial. He spent a little too much time discussing stupid things with the human female, he should have known the wolf was taking charge and using the human side of him to get closer to their mate.

Arielle Duncan was now Arielle Kostas, this change was expected and accepted, what he didn’t expect was how his world will be turned around and completely taken over by someone he would never be attracted to in a million years. He couldn’t even begin to hate her, his entire being disagreed with any ill thoughts directed towards her. He knew without a doubt that he could and will kill for her, he will defend her against anything or anyone. Her happiness was now his everything and the said woman could careless if he dropped off the face of the earth. She was still extremely angry at him for `turning’ wolf on her and biting her. It didn’t help his case when he admitted that he lost control of his wolf, she was livid to the point of literally kicking out of the bedroom. He now had a new respect for human males, the things they put up with should qualify them for sainthood. She-wolves knew their place, a mate held a special place to their significant other. Human females placed their feelings above everything and everyone else, did she honestly believe a wolf like him needed to trick a girl like her. There were she-wolves in every pack across the world that would jump to take her place, damn humans…damn his wolf and he needs to be close to the girl in a bad way. Miss proper had to take her clothes off in the bedroom now he kind even find her panties to sniff and settle his wolf, the girl was a menace.


****************************************

He was now taking a break from the begging and thinking about Nora Trent, his bed partner for the past two years. She was a she wolf from another pack, highly ambitious and a true rebel against pack laws something they had in common. They had finally reached an understanding of being exclusive a few months ago and his Father chose that moment to turn his life into a living hell. Nora is not his mate that much he knew but she could do things in bed that made his toes curl, sex with her was always exciting. Nora told him his marriage will not be a problem for her, they will continue just like before. That had been the plan until the furry fanged side of him took a bite and giving him an irate mate, no mistress and straight vanilla sex from now on, if and when his lucky to get it. He was truly screwed and it’s only day one.

He needed to hold Ari and turn this nightmare into a decent honeymoon, maybe his human side was warm up to this whole thing and he just couldn’t make the distinction anymore. Nora was tall nearly 6’ tall much closer to his 6’6” height. She was slim and well-toned complementing his well-developed muscled body, thanks to constant running and training. She was blond with brown eyes in contrast to his black hair and blue eyes, they matched and they made sense. Arielle was just over 5’ tall which made her comically short when standing next to him, she was on the thick side and tonight he discovered what those frumpy clothes were hiding, to say he was blindsided will be an understatement. His mate’s peanut butter colored body was well proportioned , curvy and wide where necessary, tidy and tapered where needed, generally full and soft his mouth watered, damn…that had been the sign that he should have run for the hills but nooo he stayed to discover more of what the short compact body had to offer. Now he was roped in and never to be freed, did he just smile at that thought?

Yep he did, it was time to grovel again “Ari? Sweetheart, we have to talk about this, you must know enough about wolves to know this is not a good situation you are placing us in. I can’t undo the bite, it’s a forever thing.” He heard a small bang against the closed door and decided she must have thrown a shoe or something. She was no longer screaming at him and that was a sign that might be exhausted and want to cuddle.

He slowly entered the room and found a pouting Arielle, a part of him thought that looked so cute, he moving closer to the bed to kiss the protruding lips. “Don’t even think of touching me, if you think I will let you come near me again you must be out of your mind.” Ari couldn’t believe the guy who promised her a marriage in name only could go this far.Tonight was supposed to be a onetime thing, no repeats and no pretense. What was he thinking? What was she thinking? She wasn’t thinking at all but she would rather die than admit that her first time was more than she expected. How are they supposed to end things now that he’s done something so irrevocable? So damning?

“Honey I think we should at least try to be adults about this, I truly wasn’t my intension to bite you. I wanted to consummate our marriage, not tie you to me without talking to you about it somewhere I lost control, instincts took over before I knew it I was making us permanent. That’s my story, no tricks or diabolical plans to make you my eternal slave. Mating with you or anyone for that matter is the last thing I want, I had plan to live an exciting care free life for a century or so, no mates or pups. I would never do this to you, my wolf had other plans for us.

“I believe you.” Ari looked at his and was not surprised by his surprised face.

“You believe me?”

“Yes.”

“You must know that I had the best intentions for us.”

“I doubt that, but I believe you about not intending to make me a permanent part of your life or maybe I should say you were not planning to bind yourself to me. What are you going to tell Nora now?”

“What! How do you know about her? Did you check up on me?”

“I did no such thing, get your phone by the door before it rings again.” Check up on him? As if.

Alex picked up his phone and switched it back on, there were twelve missed calls from Nora and two massages, one very explicit and demanding. He must have been out of it not have heard the phone ring and what is Nora up to coming here knowing it’s his wedding night. They had an arrangement but this was disrespectful by any standards. Even he wouldn’t dare to treat his wife in such a manner, his wolf granted no wife, MATE.

“Please go to her, she’s waiting for you at the lobby.”

“You read my messages, being married doesn’t give you the right to interfere in my business. Our arrangement still stands as far as I’m concerned, mating changes nothing.” Alex didn’t like his new wife’s attitude, she can’t just go through his business.

“I didn’t read or open your annoying phone, she called here and demanded to talk to you, when I refused to told me she’s your lover and she was waiting for you downstairs. Tell her to not call me a bitch again, I believe that word suits her better.” Ari was angry that Alex would make such assumptions about her and underneath it all that she was truly hurt, she just formed a bond with a werewolf who wanted nothing to do with her. She wished he would just leave before she embarrassed herself by crying.

Alex was torn, he just wrongfully accused his mate of spying on him and felt like shit. His on and off again girlfriend was calling his room and disrespecting his wife, normally he wouldn’t care how females go about fighting for his attention but in this case everything in him demanded he protect his wife, his mate.

Spending time with Nora held no appeal but ignoring her might give his new wife fresh ideas about this whole mating thing. He was stuck with her but he saw no reason to be happy about this and he hated that his wolf and mate were now taking over his thoughts, what happened to being equal halves and sharing space. His wolf has never been interested in his exploits and now he has to jump for joy for having found a mate at the early age of one hundred and thirty five years. He might have been excited if he met her in the next century or so.His Father got him into this situation and his wolf duped him into this condition.

While he was busy pondering about his misfortune, his wolf sent him straight to bed, when he snapped back to the present moment, he was holding his now sobbing mate. He tightened his hold and kissed her temple followed by. “I’m sorry for all this Honey, we’ll figure everything out. I promise.”

A moment later he realized, he just made an empty promise.







Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading please rate and share your thoughts, ops







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.