Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Okay so I didn't explain this in the previous chapters. So I'm trying my best to keep this as close to the original challenge as possible. 500 Words. However I know my last chapter was close to 600. So I'll to my best to keep each within 500 to 600 words.

Hope you guys like this one. I'm working on getting another chapter up for this and Show Me today while I've got the free time. 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


She stood there with her mouth gaping open like a befuddled idiot.  He held the bouquet out to her, a kindly smile stretched across his lips. “Well beautiful, are you gonna just stand there or are you gonna take the flowers and invite me in?”

Letisha stood still. Her heart had begun to grow warm. “C-Carmine…” She managed to stutter. She had so many emotions, many mixed and missed emotions. 20 years… she had forgotten how handsome he was. She had forgotten the sound of his gently hoarse vibrato. However she could never forget the sea clear blue hues in his eyes.  

Carmine laughed nervously, “Right. That’s my name.” He looked around, believing he missed something. “Tesh… why you being so weird?”

“Oh. Oh sorry…” Younger Letisha took the bouquet and moved out of his way, turning her back to him as she placed the flowers on her desk.  “The flowers are pretty. But what are you doing here Carmine?”

“You sure you okay Tesh? You don’t remember me calling two hours ago to tell you I was coming to see you before I set up for tonight?” He walked up behind her, wrapping his athletically slim arms around her smaller waist.

Letisha remained still as his body heat warmed her back. “I’m fine. I’ve just had a long day already.” She breathed licking her lips.

“Aw poor baby.  Well let me make you feel better.” He groaned. Carmine dipped his head into her neck, inhaling her intoxicating scent, giving the nape of her neck a kiss. He groaned into her flesh, “Mmm.  Hibiscus Haze… you know that drives me crazy.”

Letisha bit her lip, remembering how his touch always made her weak. He whipped her around to face her gently devouring her lips. She scooted back onto the desk as he boosted her up on the flat surface. She wrapped her arms around his neck, as their tongues fought for dominance.  Her legs wrapped around his waist as she forced herself to pry away from Carmine’s mouth. She helped him pull his Carolina blue tee over his head.

Her bare nails scratched at his shoulder blades as she nibbled at his collarbone. His chest was slim and chiseled. She always thought he looked like he stepped off a Tommy Hilfiger ad. Carmine growled as he bit his lip and his body began to shake with need. She had forgotten how turned on Carmine got whenever she did this. He hooked his fingers under her gym shorts to slide them off and flinging them onto her bed.

He gripped her slimmer thighs and forced them far apart. His concealed erection rubbed up against her moistening heat as his big hands dug into her curls and pulled her head back into lusty, ravenous kiss…

Any focus Letisha had on finding out why Destiny brought her here was now gone. The only clear thought in her mind right now getting Carmine out of those jeans… God she missed this…

 

She missed him. 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.