Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Summary subject to change...


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.




Nik photo Nik-2.jpg
Matthew James photo MatthewJames.jpg



Nik & Matt


"Fugazi"




“Alanis was the first, she popped my indie cherry.”

A slow grin transformed his face, tactile and warm. “Seriously,” he dead-panned- taking a swig of Budweiser, what must have been the third bottle – she wasn’t quite sure. What she was sure of though, was how well his easy charm swallowed her in, like the subtle bob of his stubbled Adam’s apple. “Shit. What the fuck are you doing here then?” He looked around the room with emphasis, through the thin haze of cigarette smoke to glance about the liquor soaked and mary jane scented patrons.

His laugh was even richer, deep and thick. It made the walls of her nether regions quiver calling for the involuntary close of her thighs. It was hot in here, the smooth skin wrapping around them slick and almost unbearable in their sensations as she decided that there was something very boyish about him. He didn’t give a shit, he smoked, cussed like a motherfucker, wore vintage Ray-Bans, and that stubble days on end as she envisioned him paradoxically right at home in the shitty lit lecture hall.

There was something in him she guessed could only manifest as “coming with time”- how he moved with that fluidity in his body, a certainty. That something that she figured was turning her on right now.

She picked up the long tepid Bud she’d been nursing all evening, the ring of condensation marking the folding table was all at once insignificant and almost dry. Her long fingers stroked the neck of the bottle, her lips slow and deliberate as she took in the mouth, drinking unhurriedly.

“Well everyone remembers their first,” she retorted playfully “as uneventful and overly enthusiastic as the next. How’s the beer,” she mused her tongue skirting across her lips.

“Okay,” he nodded “tastes like piss. But okay.” That smile was back, stretched across perfect white teeth reaching his eyes and crinkling the corners in a sexy way. The heady crowd and Saosin blasting over the airwaves became ambient noise in the realm of their space as he stood up, his body long and lean. “That’s more Alt, superficially that but to your defense you were virginal- you didn’t know any better. Alright,” his arms went up beer bottle in hand mimicking the expanse of the bar and its people “what the fuck do you know about Fugazi?” He spread his tweed sports coat across the back of his chair, rolling up the sleeves of his button down.

“I don’t know shit about Fugazi, I never said I knew fuck.” He liked that she guessed, as she threw that right back at his face. “I’m just here for the music and I figured the rest of the crew would’ve been here by now, I don’t see that happening anytime tonight though.”

That was his cue to look at his watch, it was about quarter to 11 o’clock now. “Yeah I figured as much. They’re shit out of luck with extra credit, I’ll let Jim know.”

She sighed heavily, “Well Matt. I guess you have me all to yourself then.” There was little distance now between them, the beer had her loose and her bare thighs widened taking between them the firmness of his knee. The friction of his pant leg was nice against her flesh with their side to side motion. His energy emanating. “How bout we go for a nightcap. I know this great Thai place in the East Village.”

He looked her square in the face as he heard his name leave her mouth. Matthew sobered up a little and it seemed she did too because he knew that look. He’d been through too many girls-“I’ll take care of the tab”- girls like her with the way she was looking at him right now to know trouble before it came knocking. She was hungry, he could almost see it across the table with her fidgeting how wet she was. He’d give himself some credit of course for that bit but between enough kush flowing over the air and her two bottles- she was light weight.

The disappointment marring her face as his warmth left her was undeniable but liquor and a pretty girl were never the best combo when it came to him and good decision-making…











Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.