Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 photo elissa_zps75377441.jpg  photo aaron_zpsfa553870.jpg




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


He pulls up in his dad's old Ford Galaxy, the car he knows he's not supposed to be driving. She says the thing reminds her of a Bradbury story. Like they're in the fifties and man is still baffled by Mars and rockets. It's the kind of car with bucket seats that you can spread out in. It's ancient but in pristine condition and if his father finds out he has it, his life will probably end.

It's a habit of his, making risky and rash decisions. He shouldn't be sneaking around with Elissa when he has a girlfriend waiting for him at home. But this has been going on for so long that he's not sure he can stop.

Four am Saturday mornings, fooling around in his car. He jokes that she doesn't get dolled up for him. Elissa reminds him that 4am null and voids any ideas about getting cute.

They don't talk as much as he knows she would like. But she knows what this is so she doesn't ask for more.

He only waits two minutes before she's opening the passenger door and sliding in. Aaron pulls off quietly and drives to their usual spot.

Elissa is squirming in her seat and it makes Aaron smirk knowing what's coming, knowing that in a few minutes they'll be wrapped in each other.

"You dyed your hair."

"I got bored," she shrugs.

"I like it." He knows she didn't do it for him but he still wants her to know he approves.

"Thanks."

He pulls into the small wooded area and parks. He puts the keys on the dashboard and takes a deep breath. He's usually the one pulling her in, initiating everything between them. But tonight is different; he can feel the change in dynamic.

She climbs on top and her thighs wrap around him snuggly. Her newly blonde curls fall in his face as she tilts his chin up to kiss his neck. Aaron's big hands knead her bottom and she rocks into him with a slow rhythm.

It never takes much from her to get him hot. The sight of her skin or the sound of her voice usually has him taking deep breaths.

He slips his hands into the back of her high waist shorts getting a handful of her ass to squeeze.

Moaning, Elissa trails her lips to his ear lobe to nip. "Are you going to fuck me?"

All Aaron can do is nod. He's going to make her cry out his name again and again. She's the other woman and he feels bad about that, the least he can do is make her cum repeatedly.

She lifts her shirt, tossing it in the backseat, and his mouth leaves wet kisses on every part of her stomach he can reach. When he gets to her thin, satin, barely there bra, he licks and sucks at the nub underneath making sure to give the same love to the other one.

Elissa pulls his hair and yelps when his teeth graze them. He likes it when she makes noises and can't form proper words because of him. She unhooks the bra and tosses it to the back as well.

With her upper half completely naked Aaron growls, kneading, licking, and biting flesh to get his fill. Her head is tossed back on the steering wheel with her breasts pushed out as an offering that he gladly accepts.

Elissa climbs off his lap before he's sure he's had enough. But she wastes no time getting his pants unzipped and she's sliding them down just far enough for her to pull him out.

Watching her full lips engulf him is almost too much. He likes how she doesn't try to put on a show. She gets down to it, doing things with her tongue that have him cursing under his breath. Sending his head back, she makes his heart race in the best possible way.

When she strips him of his shirt he lays her across the seat so he can return the favor.

When they first started hooking up Elissa never wanted him to feast on her pussy. She was shy and oddly modest about the whole thing. After a little convincing she's become a fiend. Last week he spent an entire night tasting her.

Tonight as he pulls her shorts and panties down, she throws her leg over his shoulder and smiles. He smirks ready for one of his favorite activities. He kisses brown-butterscotch thighs until he reaches his prize. A light, long lick and Elissa hums. A firm, quick lick and she's pulling him in by his hair. She doesn't like teases.

Eating pussy is something she taught him. How to use his lips and tongue to suck, lick and get her off in record time. So he licks and sucks until she's trying to crawl away begging him to stop. He grips her thighs tight and he licks her through her orgasm. When she's panting with her arm thrown over her face he flips her on her stomach. She's pliant and her limbs are loose.

This is her favorite position, him on top taking her from behind. She says she likes the weight of him on top of her.

Aaron laces his fingers with Elissa's as his hips pump. He bites her shoulder when she swivels her hips. A steady stream of yes, yes, yes fills the car. His groans are muffled by her thick curls. She pokes her ass out for a better angle and Aaron goes deeper into her slick channel.

The front seat is big enough that they can lie on their sides so Aaron rolls them over. In this position his hands are free to caress her breasts and travel down between her legs to and make her cry out. Her hips meet his thrusts, filling the car with the sound of slapping skin and groans. Elissa's hand reaches behind her, pulling him in by his neck. He takes the time to kiss her cheek and nibble on her ear while his hips pump faster, bringing them closer to orgasm.

Elissa lets out a helpless cry when she cums for the last time. She convulses so tightly around him he lets go crying out into her shoulder. Chest heaving, he chuckles into her skin and pulls her closer. She rubs the arm he has placed across her chest and kisses his palm.

Sex wish Elissa is never a disappointment. He's sure if they had the time, they could go for hours.

They dress quickly and ride back to her place with the windows down.

 

She slips out of the car as smoothly as she got in. She doesn't say goodbye and Aaron wants to pull her back in for a deep kiss even though that's not how this works. With restraint he watches her walk back into her house and he puts the car in drive. Every week the wait for their next meet gets harder. 






Chapter End Notes:

I didn't forget about Other Half, I just don't have a chapter for you guys this week. But I made up for it with this.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.