Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I lied, I'm posting now, I got the bug to write so here it is.

Tess

Tess

Jay

Jay

Toni

Toni

Jasmine

jas seq





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


>

Tess

 

“Good morning honey,” Jay said as I woke up. He was getting ready for work, and walking around in his towel after his shower.  God, my husband is sexy even after two years I never got tired of following his naked body around our room.

 

“Jay come back to bed, you look so sexy, I think I need a little morning pick me up,” I said stretching, and smirking.

 

“Tess, I have to get into work on time, what is it going to look like that I am late?” Jay opened his closet and contemplated a shirt.

 

“Jay you know as long as you have a ring on this finger baby you can be late for work every once and while. We are married, and I need some love from my husband this morning,” I grinned reaching out to him.

 

            Jay laughed and walked over to my side of the bed. I pulled on his towel and it fell away from his waist exposing him to my gaze.

 

            “Tess you know I can’t say no to you,” He said kissing my neck and pulling my nightshirt off.

 

            He looked over to the side at what I guess is his alarm clock and then stopped, and shifted his weight from me and off the bed.

           

            “What are you doing come back, “I said a little confused, and really turned on.

 

            “Tess I really need to get into work, I have so much to do, maybe tonight ok. I’m so sorry,” Jay pulled underwear on.

 

            “But Jay remember, I have to leave tonight for L.A., I won’t see you for two days.”

           

“Tess I promise, I’ll make it up to you. But I’m doing a project for Benjamin, and I can’t really afford to slack on this.”

           

            “Ok, I guess I’ll just see you when I get back.” I said as he put on pants and then a dress shirt.

 

            “Alright, I promise I’ll clear some days so that we can spend time together ok,” He said his eyes pleading with me not to be disappointed; and I couldn’t he is really working hard so I can’t knock him for that.

 

            “You better, it really has been too long since we’ve been together. What has it been 2 weeks?”

           

            “I know, I’m sorry, we’ve been so fly by night. But we’ll get a chance to connect again,” Jay leaned down to kiss me and then walked out of the bedroom finishing his tie.

 

*****************************************************************

           

It’s been two days, and I’m so glad to be back to Atlanta. Honestly I hate Los Angeles, it’s smoggy and just too much. And most of all, my husband wasn’t there with me. I pulled into the parking garage and found my way onto the elevator that lead to the floors that the firm occupied. I think I might stop by Jay’s office, just to check in with him. Otherwise I won’t see him until later tonight.

           

When I eventually go to his floor, and walked to his office my world stopped for a second. What caused this pause was a very curvy, young woman talking to my husband. She has a smooth almost flawless caramel complexion and curly hair a little bit passed her shoulders. She looked like she was right out of college, and trying to find herself an older, successful man. They were laughing, joking and she was touching my husband way too much. Something about this situation made me want to grab her by her hair and drag her out of the building myself, however that probably wouldn’t be the right thing to do.  Jay eventually turned away from Ms. Random-Bitch-Trying-to-Flirt-with-my-Husband and came toward me.

 

            “Tess, I’m so glad to see you. How was your trip?”

           

“It was fine,” I said with my eyes still on this woman who was just too pretty. Jay turned and followed my gaze, and then cleared his throat.

 

“That’s Toni, my new assistant.”

 

“Ok,” I said not wanting to get into something at work.

 

“Come on, you should meet her,” I think he might see the green monster trying to creep out of me. Come on, Tess, this girl is just here to work, and Jay loves you.

 

“Sure,” I said trying to smile.

 

“Hey Toni, I’d like you to meet someone,” Jay walked me over to her desk, “This is my wife Tess, she also works here.”

 

“Oh wow, nice to meet you Tess. You are a lucky woman to be married to Jay.”

 

“Yes I am, when did you start working here?”

 

“Oh it’s only been a few days, Jay just hired me, I just finished my accounting degree, and I’m studying for my exams, and I needed a job.”

 

“Ok, well you seem like a capable woman welcome aboard.”

 

“Thank you, I’m really going to enjoy working with Jay,” she said; her enthusiasm made me want to grab a hold of her hair and start dragging.

 

“Come on Tess, let’s go into my office,” Jay put his arm around my waist and guided me through the door, then closed and locked it.

 

“Oh my god you don’t know how much I’ve missed you,” Jay pulled me close to his body, and kissed me hungrily on the lips while one of his hands crept up the back of my skirt squeezing my ass.
           

“I’ve missed you too baby,” I said as he pulled off my skirt and laid on a chair in his office, “But what are you doing?”

 

“If I had hiked it up it’ll get wrinkled and I think it will be obvious what’s going on in here,” He said coming back and then slipping my panties off. He lifted me onto his desk, sat in his computer chair and hoisted each of my legs over his shoulders. Before I could brace myself for it, he latched his mouth onto my sex, sucking and licking hungrily. I put my fingers into my mouth and bit down, I cannot scream at work.

 

“Oh my god, Jay,” I whispered trying to catch my breath, almost wanting to cry; he has gotten so damn good at this.

 

“Shhh…be quiet or I’ll stop,” Jay said smirking mischievously at me from in between my thighs.

 

“No please…don’t stop, “I whispered, my legs already shaking. His strong and rigid tongue stroked over my clit with an intensity that was overwhelming, I bit down on my hand even harder only allowing myself the occasionally squeak.

 

“You’re doing a good job baby, we don’t want everyone to know what our meeting is about, right,” Jay said alternating to a sucking motion.

 

“Yea,” I whispered breathlessly. It was only about five minutes later that my abdominals contracted, and my orgasm came fast and hard. Jay must have sensed this because he reached up and covered my mouth with his hand to muffle the sound. My whole body convulsed and my legs tightening around his neck, of which for a moment he looked frightened.

 

“That should hold you over until tonight,” He sat back and grinned licking his lips. I still sat on his desk breathing hard and trying to come back into this world.

 

“Thank you, I needed that,” I smiled sliding off of his desk, slipping my panties back on and then my skirt.

 

“No problem, you know I take care of my lady,” He said smiling and then grabbing thick folder, “By the way here is my work on that client you are consulting, looks like they should cut back on hiring, things don’t look good for the immediate future.”

 

“Oh I’ll have to look into it,” I said taking the folder, “Did you finish up your work with Benjamin?”

 

“Yea and I’m glad that was tedious work, I like your clients better. They’re usually more interesting companies.”

 

“True, but sometimes they are going to want you to work with their old established clients, I did it when I was here,” I turned toward the door.

 

“Tess.”

 

“Yea?” I turned before opening the door.

 

“I love you, and I’ll see you at home.”

 

“I love you too, Jay.”

 

            I opened his office door and walked out, closing it behind me. I felt a pair of eyes on me, and I turned to see Toni looking at me. I could have sworn I saw a bit of a scowl on her face. Does this bitch know who I am? Probably not.

 

Jay

I sat back in my chair and took a break from my work in front me and smiled to myself as I pictured my beautiful wife sitting on my desk half naked and spread eagle while ravaged her. It had been a few hours since it happened. I never get tired of Tess, the taste and smell of that woman is intoxicating. I’ve been neglecting her because of work and that is wrong of me. I don’t know why I work this hard, I don’t need to with Tess being my direct supervisor, but something just doesn’t feel right about taking advantage of my situation. I don’t think she likes my new assistant; it looked like she wanted to eat the girl for breakfast. Tess has become quite the fierce woman since she’d had some deals under her belt as a partner, and I can see the confidence she exudes. And today I saw something I haven’t seen before: jealousy.

 

I heard a knock on my door and then it opened, “Jason, I brought you lunch.”

 

“Toni, you didn’t have to do that, I usually have lunch with Tess when she’s here.”

 

“Oh well I got your favorite. The roast beef from Sully’s down the street.”

 

“Wow, how did you know,” I took the brown bag from her.

 

“You mentioned it, in my interview.”

 

“Oh yeah, thank you, I was starving, and Tess is a little late coming by.”

 

“Knock, knock!” I heard Tess’ voice and she came through my office door and then shifted her eyes to Toni.

 

“Hey Tess! Look Toni brought me that sandwich I like from Sully’s.”
           

“Oh, that’s sweet of her,” Tess said smiling, “But what about lunch together?”

 

“Here how about you share this with me,” I said offering her the other cut half.

 

“No, no, enjoy your sandwich, I’ll just have Melanie bring me something from when she goes to lunch, actually I’m not really that hungry. I’ll see you tonight,” She walked over and kissed me on the cheek and was gone before I could say anything else. I’m not sure how to feel about this but it can’t be good.

 

*******************************************************************

 

“So what does Tess think about your new assistant?” my co-worker Carter sat across from me grinning.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Jay are you serious, that girl is beautiful if it were my wife she would have pushed her out of a window already.”

 

I laughed at the visual. Tess isn’t that kind of woman, she knows I only have eyes for her.

 

“Carter, Tess isn’t the crazy jealous type of woman, she knows that I don’t want anyone else but her.”

 

“I don’t know, you might want to go find some old lady who is fast at typing, cause I think that girl, has crush on you. And when she gets the chance she’ll try, I just pray that Tess isn’t there to see it. Tess is an intense woman she’ll chew that girl up and spit her out. Tess didn’t become a partner before thirty by being a passive woman.”

 

“Look Carter, Tess is a different woman at home, than at work ok. She’s not like that.”

 

Carter put his hands up, “ Whatever you say, man, I would just cover my ass if I were you.”

 

“Why do I need to cover my ass? Look, she is attractive, but I love my wife, I’ve been through too much with her to go there.”

 

“Well you just better make sure Tess knows that, man. She’s a Black woman, and if I know anything about Black women, especially the educated ‘Olivia Pope’ type, she’s already irritated she’s just going to go through hell or high water to prevent you from seeing it. But one day when that girl does something inappropriate mark my words it will be hell in your house,” Carter said taking a sip of his beer, and motioning the waitress over for another order of wings.

           

            I shook my head, nothing is going to happen, Tess is not the woman that she used to be, number one. And number two she knows I love her and nothing is going to happen to push us a part, I am not my father.

 

****************************************************************

 

Tess

“Jasmine I don’t know what I’m going to do.”

 

“You can’t just find something to fire her for, what the hell is so good about being a partner if you can’t do that.”

 

“Jasmine I can’t do that, first I have integrity, and if I did that Jay would think I don’t trust him, which I do, but I don’t trust her ass. Did you know that bitch was scowling at me?”

 

“Oh hell no, does she know who you are in that company?”

 

“She may not, all she knows me as is Mrs. Piers, a lot people just assume the other partner is just another man they don’t see.”

 

“Well I bet she’s going to get the wake up call of her life when she finds out. Maybe you shouldn’t tell and just let her find out,” Jasmine laughed.

 

“I might just do that.”

 

“But in the meantime what am I going to do about my blood pressure?”

 

“Girl just chill, you know your husband loves you.”

 

“Yea I know, and girl you know what he did today?”

 

“No, what?”

 

“When I got in from my flight this morning and paid him a visit he gave me a half hour tongue lashing session that I might dream about for the rest of my life. It was so sexy, being taken on his desk. After he just sat back and sent me on my way.”

 

“Ooooo girl! I’m tellin’, you and him are so nasty. But if my husband worked in the same building as me, and he was my boss I would be doing that too,” Jasmine laughed and I joined in with her.

 

“But about that Toni girl, one day, I’ll figure out what to do, or how to act.”

 

“Tess just be cool about it, she’s probably just temporary anyway. Or you could plant some weed in her desk,” Jasmine cackled.

 

“No! But seriously she’s buying him his favorite lunch and shit. I’m on business trips all the time and we’ve both been so busy that we don’t have the time together that we used to.”

 

 The sound of the door opening and closing downstairs interrupted my thoughts.

 

“Tess, like I said that man loves you, and he’s not going to throw that away for some cheap little piece of ass.”

 

“Yea, I know but I can’t shake this nervousness.”

 

“Everything is going to be cool, just chill, there are plenty of bitches that want my husband, but do I get crazy? No I don’t, because I’m a grown ass woman and I know my husband only wants me. Now I know you’ve only been married for a short time, but these things happen, other women are going to be there.”

 

“Ok, thanks for the talk, I feel a little better now.” I said watching Jay walk into the bedroom and then into the bathroom to undress, and shower.

 

“No problem, that’s what friends are for, but I got to go put my baby to bed,” I could hear Jasmine’s daughter mumbling in the background, and the she hung up the phone.

 

I threw my cell phone on my bed and peeled off my t-shirt and sweatpants to join Jay in the shower. He didn’t immediately notice me in the shower, and I slipped my arms around his torso and laid my head on his back. I took his washcloth away from him and lathered it with soap and began to wash his body. He moaned as I dropped the cloth and just rubbed his body with soap. He walked under the water rinsed off, then sat down in the built in seat.

 

“Come here, Tess,” he said motioning me to come join him on the seat.

 

I walked over to him and straddled him, taking him inside of me. He gripped my ass and took control of the stroke. I am at this time getting my hair, soaking wet, I don’t even care, I’ll just schedule an emergency appointment in the morning, and it has been too long since he has been inside of me. Unusually he was silent, staring into my eyes intensely as he moved me to slip deep inside. He let go my ass and then pulled me close to his body as I took over the grind.

 

“Baby, I saw you looking at Toni today,” He whispered in my ear; which is awkward to talk about during what we are currently doing.

 

“Mmhmm,” I said not really wanting to talk.

 

“Don’t ever think of her as a threat,” He continued talking in my ear as we made love, “I need you, you are my wife, my queen. The only woman I want to be with, the only woman I want to taste, the only woman I want to slip deep inside of,” He said reaching over to turn off the water and abruptly picking up me.

 

He walked me out of the bathroom and dropped me onto our bed. As soon as I hit the bed he pounced taking both of my thighs in his hands, folding my legs forward and spreading me wide open. He then slid inside of me deep and began to pump fast. 

 

“This seems to be the only way I can teach you a lesson, Tess,” he grunted, pumping in harder. I just moaned in response to every stroke, “Who is your husband?!”

 

“You are Jay,” I cried out.

 

“No, baby,” He shook his head, “What is my name, my full name!!!”

 

“Jason Thomas Piers!!” I yelled as he pounded me even closer to orgasm.

 

“What is your last name, baby!?”

 

I’m so close my brain will not function; why does he do this to me! I looked in his eyes and he wore a smirk with a wild harsh stare, “Tess! I don’t hear you. You know the drill! I will stop right now, I will leave you on the cusp, until you acknowledge who you are!!”

 

“P…Piers!!!!” I screamed out; god this man is cruel when he trying to prove a point.

 

“Yes! You are MY WIFE, with MY LAST NAME. No other woman will come between that. Understand!!”

 

“Yes Jay,” I moaned breathlessly as he finally gave me the intensity and rhythm I needed to achieve my release, and I came just as hard as this morning, however this time Jay was there to join me. Jay sunk to my side and we both fell asleep.

 

*****************************************************************

 

I awoke to Jay coming back upstairs with a plate of two sandwiches as well as two bottles of water. I hope he doesn’t think this has been settled.

 

“Good your awake, I was hungry so I made us both a snack,” Jay said grinning.

 

“You look a little too happy with yourself,” I narrowed me eyes.

 

“Look, I just had to prove the point to you,” Jay lowered himself down next to me.

 

“Why can’t you just argue with me like a normal man,” I said taking a bite of a sandwich.

 

“Because you are better at it than I am.  You help negotiate financial deals for companies for a living; I’m not debating you. Especially on this situation.”

 

“Jay you have to see that she flirts with you all the time.”

 

“No she’s just being nice, you know, trying to make a good impression. This is a new job, she’ll stop being so nice soon after she gets comfortable.”

 

“Are you fucking kidding me, you really don’t see how she looks at you, and more importantly how she looks at me?”

 

“Oh my god, Tess, I’m not arguing with you about this, you are being dramatic. I told you before, she’s my assistant, you are my wife, and you two aren’t even on the same level, professionally or otherwise. You have my heart, my time, my body, and my undivided attention, and I have never given you a reason to think otherwise,” He said putting the plate on his nightstand, and getting under the covers.
           

“But- “

 

“But, nothing Tess!” He yelled turning away from me to go to sleep.

 

“Jay?” I touched his shoulder; he never did this, he always fell asleep with me in his arms.

 

“I don’t want to talk anymore about this Tess, go to sleep, we both have work in the morning.”

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

So this is the start of another whirlwind for these two, except it's Tess who has the thorn in her side...What do you think?







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.