Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ethan Andrews

Albert Hughes




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Her life was not supposed to turn out like this.
She was supposed to have graduated from college with a Doctorate at the top of her class. She was supposed to be with a man of whom she dated for about a year or two. Then he would propose, they’d have a lavish wedding of their dreams and have an amazing home. After a few years when her career was established, she’d assume that my husband would be fabulously wealthy so their family would never go without, they would have children; hopefully twins so that her vag would not have to suffer too much damage and get the whole grotesque business over with. They’d have two dogs and her parents would call everyday to see about their grand babies. She’d take lavish trips around the world with her husband and children and life would be amazing.
That’s how her life was supposed to be.
Instead it turned into something she would have never expected. This is how everything changed

“Girl, you do not get out enough.” The short Latin woman stared at her friend as she looked at the dancing crowd in terror. She almost laughed at Stephanie. She was such a goody two shoes. This was her first real outing since the eleventh grade and everyone could tell. Though Stephanie was dressed in a skin tight green dress that made her look like she was a partier, her legs shook and a light sheen of sweat began to gather on her brown forehead.
“What if someone from school see’s me here.” Her soft voice quivered and was barely heard by her friend. “You worry too much.” She grabbed her hand and dragged her through the crowd.
“No I worry just the right amount, Cassandra.”
Cassandra began to bounce and move her hips to the music. Stephanie stared at her with her eyebrows knitted together. She wasn’t so much upset as just envious. She wished she could cut lose like Cassi could. But the way she was raised got in the way of any fun she was going to have. Strict moral principals always rang in her head whenever she would think of going out just to relax.
No time for play until you reach the top. That’s what her mother used to always say to her. While Stephanie was at home though, burying her head in books, her sister and brother were out living and doing well.
Why can’t I do the same? She began to move her hips to the sound of the bass in the air. Just loosen up Steph. Just loosen up. With enough time her body was moving with the crowd. Little did she know that she was being watched by two men.
This isn’t so bad. Bodies began to grind on her and she looked up to see three men surrounding her. Their hands began to wander on her shoulders and legs. She froze up but then began to push their hands away. They didn’t seem to take the hint.
“Umm, could you please not touch me.” She slapped their hands away and tried to move. They didn’t seem to be listening. Cassandra looked up and was over in two seconds.
“Hey douche wads! She said back off!” Fire was burning in her hazel eyes. One of the men looked down on her and pushed her out of the way. Suddenly a hand was coming down on the guys shoulder. Stephanie’s head flew up to see a tall man with the highest cheekbones and blue eyes. “I believe that the lady told you to stop.” There was another man who was standing beside the other two and his hands were on either sides of their heads and bashed them together. Stephanie let out a yelp.
“Holy shit!” Cassandra was backing away.
The man who spoke was punching the other man who wouldn’t let go of Stephanie, in the face. Her head was spinning as a fight broke out around her. She quickly ducked out of the crowd and ran out of the door. Cassandra was right behind her.
“Shit girl! You got dudes fighting over you. You alright?” They had stopped outside of a closed coffee shop and the street was completely empty. Stephanie’s breaths came out in short gasps as she tried to calm down. “I’m fine I just need to breathe.”
After a couple of minutes Cassandra began to get antsy. “Come on let’s take you home.” She nodded and made her way to Cassi’s car. They drove in silence, both reeling from what nearly happened to Steph. When Cassandra dropped Stephanie off at her small apartment she made her promise to call her in the morning. She nodded and went upstairs.
As she entered her apartment she sighed heavily. What a night. She stopped by the mirror that was next to her bathroom. She looked a disheveled mess. Her hair had come out of the bun she had it in, and was now a chaotic mass of curls that surrounded her face and went past her shoulders. She slid her heels off and was about to go into her bathroom to change when she heard a knock at the door. She grunted as she all but dragged her feet to the door.
She opened it, thinking it was Cassandra but was confused and a bit frightened to see two men outside. The first one she recognized immediately. His cheekbones made her want to reach out and touch them. His face confused her, it looked too innocent and humble but she knew that he had a dark edge to it. He was tall and daunting over her 5’3 figure. He had dark curled hair that rested on his ears. She looked over to the other one that looked like he stepped out of the 1800’s. His face was defined and held an austere look to it. He had a light ginger beard and his hair was short and wavy. They were both lean, but the one with the dark hair seemed to have a bit more muscle in his chest as his crisp whit dress shirt was straining against the buttons. Both their eyes seemed to be a peculiar shade of blue green. But she was suspecting that the gingers eyes were more of the sea green and the one with onyx hair had more of Caribbean blue eyes.
“Um. Can I help you?” She breathed out. They looked at each other with a strange look and then looked at her.
“We were the ones at the club who-“
“Oh!” She came out into the hallway and closed the door slightly behind her. Part of her was wondering why she had come out of her house for two strange men, but she had the feeling that they weren’t there to hurt her.
“Are you-are you alright now?” The second man spoke. His voice was like silk caressing her skin. The first one was looking at her with a glint in his eye. His eyes and the other ones voice had a shiver running down her spine.
“I’m fine now thanks to you two. I don’t know how to thank you.”
“You could tell us your name.” Oh God. The first one’s voice was just as bad as the second. She felt like she were in a daze. “My names Stephanie. Stephanie Anders.” She reached out both her hands and shook theirs. They looked at her so strangely. She was squirming because of how warm their hands were on hers. And the way they seemed to caress her fingers. She gently pulled away, she felt heat creeping up her spine.
“And-and yours.”
“Albert Hughes.” The dark haired one said. She nodded and bit her lip.
“Ethan Andrews.” The second one said.
“Mr. Hughes and Mr. Andrews.”
“Oh please you don’t have to address us like that. Just call us by our first names.” She nodded.
“Would you two like to come in?” What in the hell are you doing? Her inner conscious screamed at her but she shook it off. She held the door open and waited for them to come in.
They looked like giants in her small apartment. “So would you two like anything to drink?”
“No thank you. We’re fine.” She went into the kitchen that was like five feet away from the living room which was also a bedroom. When she thought about the fact that two gorgeous men were standing in her bedroom she felt her face flush.
She’d been looking down for only a second, when she looked up again she saw both of them on either side of her. She flushed even more, feeling her nipples pearling against the fabric of her dress. She cursed herself for not wearing a bra. All of a sudden her mind flashed to images of the two men feasting on her breast. Albert’s deep baritone voice vibrating against her nipple with Ethan’s silken tongue working her into a frenzy.
She hadn’t realized that she moaned out load. She could feel her panties getting damper by the second. What in the hell is wrong with me. I just met them. Why am I thinking about them together with me? I’ve never felt like this before. Albert’s hand touched her mid-back and Ethan was holding her hand.
“Are you alright?” It didn’t seem like Ethan was concerned and she could’ve sworn she heard a smirk in his voice.
“Perhaps you need to sit down.” Albert was breathing into her ear and guided her to the small couch that was adjacent to her bed.
Their hands never left her as they sat down next to her. In fact they started rubbing on her and her mind entered a fog.
“You know, when we first saw you at that club we knew.”
“We knew that you were the one for us. Such a beautiful face…” Ethan’s hands stroked her cheek.
“Such a voluptuous body…” Albert trailed his fingers up her thigh making her cream herself even more.
“Oh Stephanie… Do you want us to leave? “Ethan whispered in her ear. All she could do was shake her head. It seemed that words had abandoned her. He chuckled and eased his hand to the straps of her dress. She could feel Albert’s hands tracing the outline of her underwear. She didn’t realize that she had opened her legs wide. Ethan’s lips connected with her shoulder, placing soft open mouthed kisses all over. She felt his tongue sneak out and stroke her skin before he clamped his mouth over the flesh and sucked hard. She moaned and felt Albert’s mouth trail up her face. His lips touched hers gently and she swooned. He placed little kisses on her mouth and then plunged his tongue into her mouth. It’s like he were looking for every crevice in her. She responded immediately, her tongue dancing against his. She felt like he was screwing her mouth and her body began to shake as she felt an unexpected orgasm take over her. He separated his mouth from her, his eyes burning with lust and his face had a flush to it. She felt hands going into the dress to touch her breasts. Ethan was licking her neck and rolling her dark brown nipple between his fingers.
“You are exquisite Stephanie.” Albert moaned. Her fingers had seemed to take a life of their own and was running up his thigh and rubbing the rather large bulge in both of their pants. Ethan bit down gently on her neck as he felt the pressure of her hand on him. He and Albert all but ripped her dress off so they could get easier access to her.
Ethan and Albert stopped so they could take in the sight of her. Heavy breasts covered in delectable smooth mocha skin. She was thick, her thighs beckoning them to have a taste and her cunny all but dripping through her panties. Her lips were swollen and her eyes glazed over.
She looked up, wondering why they stopped and reached out her hands, all but begging them to come back to her. Something in the two men broke and they knew that she was the one that they had been waiting for. They all but ran to her and picked her up to lay her gently on her king sized bed. Ethan’s mouth was on her the next second. His kiss was different from Albert’s more sweet and slow but she loved it just the same. His tongue moved over hers like a lover.
What are you doing girl? She was questioning herself. Why was she letting two strangers ravage her? Maybe I want some excitement.
Albert was skimming her panties down her legs and looked at her waxed jewel. He couldn’t help himself. He was a patient man, both of them were. But when it cam to Stephanie, all that patience went out the window. Her cunny was overflowing with her natural honey. The heavy sweet scent had his cock leaking and straining hard against his pants. He quickly took them off along with his shirt and Ethan followed suit. Ethan squeezed her breast and had her arching off the bed.
“So lovely, so lovely.” He murmured as his mouth latched onto her nipple. He sucked hard and rolled the nipple between his teeth. Her hand grasped his hair and tugged gently. When she felt Albert’s tongue take a long lick at her nether regions her breath caught in her throat. He was like a starving man with his last feast, his tongue delved deep into her and his finger played with her clit, and Ethan was sucking and rubbing her breasts so much she felt like she might pass out.
“Please…please.” She came apart again, her legs gripping Albert’s face. She gushed into his mouth and lay slack on the bed. Even then he kept lapping.
When she came to she felt something prodding at her backside. She was hovering off the bed it seemed. But really she was being held up by the both of them. Her legs were wrapped around Albert while her arms were behind her wrapped around Ethan’s neck. Her body felt so sensitive. So alive. She felt both of their hard long lengths rubbing against her.
As a virgin she should’ve been scared shitless at being taken from the front and behind. But she was so gone, she was a creature that thrived on the pleasure that these two men had given her.
“I need it. I need it now. Please. Albert, Ethan.” Her pleas were enough for them. Ethan spread her feminine honey over her anus and prodded gently with his fingers. She tensed.
“Shh. Shh. Relax darling.” She rubbed her hands through his hair to calm herself.
Albert’s fingers were going in and out of her making her moan in ecstasy. “My God, you’re so tight.”
Both of their fingers were in her now and she was on edge. She could feel her next orgasm coming.
“Are you ready for us?” Albert whispered against her lips. She nodded and wiggled her hips.
At the same time they both plunged deep into her, not wanting to prolong the pain of losing her maidenhood. She went stiff at the hurt she felt. Tears welled up in her eyes and a whimper escaped her mouth, despite her best intentions. They planted kisses all over her body and rubbed her down to try and make her feel more comfortable. They hated that she was in pain.
After a few minutes then began to move as slow as they could, which was difficult.
She’s so tight and wet. They thought. The pain of their movements began to fade and was getting replaced by a strange feeling at the pit of her stomach. It felt amazing, them inside her was amazing. She didn't want it any other way. She moved with them. The sweat from their bodies mingling with hers. While thrusting into her Ethan slipped his finger in her mouth and she sucked and rolled her tongue around it while one of her hands ran up and down Albert’s toned chest. Ethan felt like a pillar of satin covered steel against her back. She pulled them closer wanting to feel more. They were so deep inside her and all she could do was pant and make incoherent words. Both of the men were trying hard to hold off their orgasm until she came, they were so close. Albert’s hand went to her clit rubbed it hard.
“Cum for us darling. Come on.” She screamed at the top of her lungs as they drove into her faster and faster. The only thing she could comprehend was the sound of wet skin slapping against each other, her orgasm and their wondrous cocks. Her body twitched and she lost herself as she clenched around them as she came. They quickly pulled out, fisting their hard cocks and sprayed their load on her soft stomach.
She lay there dazed and in euphoria. She couldn't move a muscle. She moaned out their names and they crawled in next to her, wrapping her in their arms. They placed soft kisses all over her whispering the sweetest of words to her as she drifted off to sleep.
Albert and Ethan looked at each other and nodded. They were not giving her up.






Chapter End Notes:

SOOOOOOOOOOOO yes my first fic on VC. Be kind. I apologize for any errors I was working fast so as not to lose my muse. Should I leave it a one shot or add more? Thanks a bunch for the read! :)







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.