Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So this is just and idea I'm throwing out there.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


The day I met Carlton Wilson I would never forget. I was doing my morning walk with my headphones blasting. As I was crossing the street I only looked one way and then froze as I saw the silver Mercedes come to a stop. I could not move as I watched the owner of the vehicle come out of the car. A tall man well over my height maybe a head foot taller than me came walking towards me. I watched as his green eyes looked into my amber ones walking towards me.  The man was beautiful. A head full of curly blonde hair with a chiseled face made from the gods had me weak at my knees. Suddenly, I remembered my voice as I started to cuss him out for almost ending my twenty two years of existence. As I kept talking and yelling all he could do was just smile and looked at me. Oh what a smile he had those breathtaking pearly whites. He came closer to me and braced my arms holding me in place. I wanted to give him some more of my thoughts of his crazy driving. As soon as my mouth tried to utter another word he smashed his soft full lips to mine shutting me into silence. I could not help but to grab his hair and bring him in closer. I knew that this was a man kissing me for real, not like those other times with those sloppy boys who did not know what they were doing. This man was leaving me breathless, like I could not even comprehend my name. He pulled back from me and all I remember was what he told me.

"You are too beautiful to frown. I could make you happy for the rest of your life." He said as he was stroking my face with his smooth fingers.

That day was the start of something amazing. After that day we were inseparable never apart for more than a day.  I knew I was young and he was older than me by fourteen years but that did not tear me away from him. I was beginning my life while he was living it as a top lawyer but he told me that living at the top was rather lonely. We shared so much in common and so much dislikes it was crazy. He told me he loved me in a month and it was strange because I felt the same. He was my first love my only. I was so in love with him it was just indescribable. My friends thought he was too old for me, my mother thought he was married with kids, and his family thought I was a gold digger. But no matter what no one could come in between our love.

He was a sarcastic asshole while I was the spitfire that gave it back. He was calm and precise as I was a free spirit and wild. I was fire and he was ice. The feelings he gave me turned me into a girl into a woman. No one showed me more love than him. He spoiled me to no end as I refused and did not want to seem as a goldigger. He did not care he kept sheltering me with gifts until I finally accepted. It was three months into our love when he proposed to me. We were at our favorite place in the park watching the sun go down as I watched him bend down on one knee asking me to marry him. Of course I said yes he was the love of my life I felt in every bone in my body.

We were only engaged for three months before we eloped to Australia. It was just him and I and two random people for witnesses as we said our I do's. I was so nervous that day. The only reason it was just us was because our family thought we were rushing it and of course of the age difference and culture. He told me he would marry me no matter what because it was only me and him. The night of our wedding I was so terrified since I still had my innocence. He always knew I was a virgin and never pressured me. That night was the best night of my life. He was so sweet and loving as he took his time with me. He pleasured me till the next day arrived as we did not stop our love making.  He reputably told me he loved me.

Years later I was working but that soon halted as I had a dizzy spell and was rushed to the hospital. He came frantic looking for me searching high and low. As he made his way to me and embraced me with kisses and held me till the doctor came in. Neither he nor I were expecting the news that we were having a baby. I could still see his face as it lit up like Christmas as he twirled me around in circles saying I love you. When we got home he made love to me and cherished my body. As we kept progress on our bun in the oven we were shocked again to find out that we were having twins. The look on his face was priceless as he started to cry and thank god for our blessings. Months later I was in the delivery room with him by my side holding my hand and kissing my forehead as I was pushing. I gave birth to Anna and Adam Wilson.

The years were good to us as our appearance looked as though we were both in our younger days. Our children were teenagers well our oldest ones. We had three more children after Anna and Adam. Carlton Jr, Vanessa, and Tyler were the new additions. He was such a good father always preaching to them and giving fatherly advice. But no matter what he still made time for us. He would whisk me away when I was getting stressed or just brighten my day by reminiscing of our child free years. Eventually our family came to their senses when they saw that our bond was unbreakable.

 

Now here I am sitting in this chair listening to the sounds of the beeping machine. This was the last place that I expected us to be. I pictured us living in France like we always talked about when the kids were out of the house and now they were. It was just him and I in a big house. But now it was just me. I reached out and brushed my husband's hair as I watched him fighting for his life in the hospital. He was a shell of the man that I love. But regardless I love him and I just wish he would wake up to tell me too.






Chapter End Notes:

Should I continue? Or should it just be a one time thing I'm thinking maybe two chapters more.

What do you think amazing people?







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.