Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

ENJOY!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

     The breeze fell through the window as if it were water. The wind chimes sang in the air of the little Greece village, and the birds chirped at the cloudy dawn. However, not all was too quiet that early morning. A beach house that sat on the corner closest to the ocean was creating sounds of unshameless pleasure.

 

    Her legs were forced around his head, by his own masculine hands. She wanted him to stop, but he kept going, never taking his mouth away from her delicious cunt. She moaned in both pleasure and frustration, and her lover absolutely loved it. He would look up at her with blue piercing eyes and the sides of his lids would crease making it obvious he was grinning like a wolf had caught his prey.  Before she could swipe at him another time to stop somehow his tongue attacked the most sensitive part inside of her walls and she climaxed in his mouth. He gulped every bit of her up before giving her another grin. When he took his mouth away from swollen clit he laughed heartily, looking down at her angry face.

 

“Shut up.” She replied.

 

“Oh what is it my lovely Frankie…couldn’t take the heat I see?” the lover replied.

 

“Julian, I specifically said not even the heat could keep me on this bed, and mess up my plans of going to see the festivities today…not your head between my legs!” she rolled her eyes.

 

“Oh be reasonable honey, a man’s gotta eat too.”

 

“Well, go to the food market or better yet the kitchen and fix you something to eat like every other normal human being does.” She said trying to get out of bed. Julian was stark naked as he watched her escape from him with the white satin sheets still wrapped around her waist.

 

He shook his head and sighed. “You know I’ve already seen you nude plenty of times…I don’t know why you continue to hide from me.”

 

She looked back at him in shear confusion, with those beautiful brown drops. “Well you see I have a lecherous boyfriend who has, for some odd reason, great stamina and when he sees me naked, he feels the need to continue to doink me, every chance he gets.” She replied.

 

Julian burst out in wild laughter coming close to tears.

 

“It’s not funny.” She said.

 

He continued to laugh and managed to repeat what she said. “Doink?” He laughed out again. “Doink? I was gonna imagine you would say fuck or screw…but doink? That’s a new one for me Frankie Wankie.” He continued to laugh.

 

“Stop laughing at me…and don’t call me Frankie Wankie…it sounds awkward.” She replied.

 

“I’m sorry, I won’t laugh anymore.” He said still giggling.

 

“Apology accepted. Now if you’ll excuse me I’m going to go shower so I’ll be ready to get that fedora I wanted.”

 

“Fedora? Hadn’t you told me I would’ve gotten it for you yesterday.” Julian said standing, while still nude, in the window.

 

“No, I wanted to get my own…I do have money you know.” She replied.

 

“Indeed you do, but this is your vacation, and any of your needs and desires will be bought by me from now on.” Julian said and a deepening baritone voice.

 

“So what am I? The child and you the father? I’m a big girl Julian and I don’t want to feel like a burden asking you to buy me all these things.”

 

Julian looked to her and gave her a wide smile, looked back to the window and pointed. “If you asked to buy you that building over there, you better believe I would get it to you before midnight.” He replied.

 

Frankie sighed, she never knew that a man could love her this much to do all these idiotic, but kind things. She only smiled at the big man before her, until she noticed something odd.

 

“Julian?”

 

“Yes dear?” He said.

 

“Why…why are u standing in the middle of the window stark ass naked?”

 

“What? You think someone’ll see?” He asked.

 

“I know someone will see! Get from there!” She yelled. Instead of doing what she said he did the most childish thing ever. He gripped the sides of the window and twirled his manhood around in front of it.

 

   Frankie gasped trying her best not to laugh at his dumb antic, until she heard someone coming towards their little abode.

 

“Stop that!” she hissed quietly. Julian only grinned and put his hands behind his head, continuing to do his childish deed, that almost made Frankie give up the goat and cry into tears of laughter, but when a knock came at the door Julian looked down and waved.

 

“Morning neighbor!” He yelled. Frankie shushed him, and before the stranger could look up Frankie tackled Julian down to the messy bed.  Julian knew she wasn’t that strong against his physique, but he always found it fun to let her be rough with him. Frankie threw on some pants and a shirt.

 

“If you say one word…I swear I will murder you.” She said. Julian replied by blowing her kiss. Frankie rolled her eyes and ran downstairs.

 

 

 

 

 

Julian lied back on the messy bed and smirked as he heard his girl talking to the woman. She was the cleanup lady obviously, but Frankie told her that they were fine and didn’t need much cleaning. Once Julian heard the door shut he rose up and sat upwardly on the bed, as he saw Frankie again.

 

“So?” He asked.

 

“So what?” Frankie said.

 

“Did she ask about my huge manliness?” Julian teased.

 

Frankie only smirked and rolled her eyes. “You are such a pervert.” She said as she began to shed her clothes.

 

   Julian watched her as she undressed…he smirked as he saw her little birthmark just below her pelvic region. She was so ashamed of it the first night they made love…but Julian loved it. He loved everything special and new about her.  It wasn’t until he saw her bare breast bounce after she removed the shirt. He could feel his erection about to hit his stomach.

 

Frankie looked up at him with wide-eyes.

 

“Oh no! Nope. Nope. Nope. We did it three times last night, which should be enough!” she exclaimed.

 

“If you are mentioning the breakfast I had earlier as the third…I wouldn’t count that.” Julian arose from the bed walking towards the small girl that came to his chest.

 

   She moved until her back hit the wall. Both were naked. Julian slowly cupped her moist center in his masculine hand and grinned at her wickedly.

 

“Looks like I’m not the only one who’s excited.”

 

Frankie looked at him and sighed. “You better buy me that fedora afterwards.” She said as his body pressed against hers.

 

“Oh baby…I would buy you that and much more.” He put his lips to hers, and both of their mouths melted together. Neither were too soft or too dry…but warm and just the way he liked it.

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Trust me...that's not all







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.