Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

First time poster. I used to post at Literotica under the name phoenix_ray86. Thanks for reading.





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Aiden Watts sat at the bar sipping her martini. L2 was extremely packed for a Thursday. Suits jockeying for position with retail slaves, as the bartenders flew up and down the sleek bar area like flies. A tall Asian man on Aiden's right shoved his way forward. She watched silently as he ordered a Stella Artois. Her gaze slide from the top of his short black hair to his lean body and then to his casual kicks and grinned, liking what she saw. He glanced in her direction and smiled. "Is it always like this?" he said, gesturing to the people around them. "Usually, although it seems louder than normal tonight." Aiden shrugged.

"James Tran."

"Aiden Watts."

They shook hands, exchanging smiles. Aiden noted that his ringer finger was bare. James groaned inwardly, as he perused Aiden's features. Her kinky black curls brushed the top of her shoulders and were held in place with a metal headband. Her dark brown eyes were rimmed with black and her shiny full lips were pulled back in a devastating smile. He felt his dick jump a bit as his gaze slide down her curves and back again, which were neatly clothed in a simple top and jeans. "So what brings you here, Aiden?" James moved in a little closer as the crowded crushed in around them. Aiden smiled. "Just needed a change of scenery. You?"

"Yeah same. I was supposed to meet up with friends but I felt like hanging by myself tonight." Aiden took a sip of her martini. "Nothing wrong with that. Sometimes it makes things easier." They grinned at each other. Aiden felt her pussy clench as she pictured James' wide hands moving over her body and bit her lip. "Keep it together Watts." she chastised herself. James watched her facial expressions change with a smirk. "I wonder if Aiden makes that face when she's gets eaten out." he thought to himself. An image of her grinding on his face, his hands holding her down appeared in his mind and he feels himself getting hard.

"Seeing anyone?" asked James.

"No broke up with my last guy three months ago. What about you?"

"Single since last year. We were together for three years."

Aiden nodded. "Wow that's a long time. James took a drink from his beer. "Yeah. Made me realize that life is too short to be unhappy."

"Amen to that!"

The two strangers clinked drinks. James ordered two more drink for them both and smiled at Aiden. "Can't believe I almost stayed in tonight." he thought to himself.

A few hours later, they were stumbling down the street, laughing and joking about whose basketball teams sucked more, the Kings or the Golden State Warriors. "But your team hasn't been any good since K-Mart left." said James. Aiden laughed. "Oh yeah? The Warriors were hella close this season and choked at the end." James snorted. "There's always next year you know." Aiden just shook her head at him, making her kinky curls bounce slightly. She stopped at the corner as the red hand sign appeared. James came up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist. He pressed his hard on into her butt and moved his lips to her ear. "Keep talking about my team and I'll have to punish you." he whispered.

"You say that like I'm supposed to be scared or something." Aiden replied, grinding on him. James whipped her around and kissed her hard, pressing her up against the traffic light pole. Aiden moaned as his hands cupped and squeezed her ass. She shoved her tongue into his mouth, her fingers sliding into his hair. James groaned and moved his lips to her neck, kissing a trail to her left ear. They managed to pull themselves apart, breathing heavily. James kissed her forehead. "How far is your place?" Aiden sighed. "Three blocks." James nodded and grabbed her hand. They crossed the street, moving quickly under the streetlights. Before she knew it, Aiden was unlocking her apartment door with James right behind her, palming her crotch. Aiden bit her lip, stifling a loud moan and dragged James inside, pausing to lock the door. As soon as she turned around, James was crashing his lips into hers. He bent her over the arm of the couch, pulling down her jeans, revealing her purple lace panties. Getting on his knees, James yanked her underwear off and ran his tongue over her slit. Aiden moaned loudly. "Please James." James grinned, fingering her clit. "Please what, baby?" Aiden squirmed and received a smack on ass. "Tell me what you want, Aiden." James lightly pinched her clit, causing her cry out. "This man is going to be the death of me." Aiden thought. His touches were making her drip onto his fingers. "Please lick my pussy, James!" she cried. James smirked and shoved his tongue inside of her, fingering her clit as he reveled in her taste. "Fuck," Aiden moaned. She couldn't remember the last time anyone had made her feel so good. Even though her ex had never denied her the use of his mouth, James blew him out of the water.

She bucked against his mouth, feeling herself getting close to the edge. "That's right baby. Come all over my face." thought James. He felt Aiden tense up before letting out a loud moan. He lapped up her juices until she quieted down. Standing up, he yanked down his slacks and pulled a condom from his wallet. Aiden watched him over her shoulder as he prepared to enter her. James groaned as her walls gripped him tightly. Grabbing her by the hair, he yanked her head back, his lips crashing hungrily into hers. Releasing her, he began to thrust into her pussy. James was hitting all the right spots, almost as if his dick was custom made just for her. She began meeting him thrust for thrust, eliciting several moans from him. He grabbed her thick curls again and pounded into her.

James moved his mouth to her right ear. "Fuck babe. Take all that dick,"he growled. His thrusts become more erratic as he felt his balls get tighter. They both moaned as he came his seed filing the condom. James fell forward, managing not to smash Aiden into the couch. Aiden felt him slip out of. Turning over, she watched him throw the used condom into a nearby wastebasket. James helped her up from the couch and they shuffled off to her bedroom. Aiden flopped down on her bed, kicking off her silver flats. James followed suit, laying next to her. He pulled her down for a kiss. One by one, their clothes hit the floor until James and Aiden were both naked. There wasn't an inch of her brown body that James didn't worship with his kisses. Aiden was on fire by the time he entered her again. He moved inside of her slowly, murmuring into her ears, "So fucking perfect." He fingered her clit until she flew apart under him. James stilled his movements as he watched her face contort, mouth hanging open and brown eyes rolling back.

He began moving again with quick thrusts and came with a shudder a few minutes later. James rolled off of her and slide off the bed. By the time he came back, Aiden's eyes were already drooping. Smiling, he got back into bed and pulled her close. His eyes became heavy as well and they submitted themselves to call of the sandman.

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.