Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hello Chamber, this is my very first story. I hope you enjoy this crazy ride along with me.





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Jelena stared at her reflection in the full length vanity mirror that sat in the corner of her luxury hotel room her stomach in knots, she looked like one of those live sex dolls. She honestly did look the part especially with her doll like face which she sometimes hated. Her natural long brown hair was perfectly curled in romance curl, her newly hairstylist Fernando had done a good job with her highlights as well. Her makeup was done flawlessly too her cat eyes had the Smokey look making her light green eyes pop. She didn’t have on any foundation because she hated the cake faced look, her plush lips were a deep Cherry red and ready to be kissed. The black silk robe she wore stopped just above her knee she had it open so she could look herself over. She never considered her body to be anything to stare at it wasn’t like those voluminous curvy women in the videos. She was very tiny in size and height standing at five-feet being only one-hundred ten pounds. The Victoria Secret bombshell push up bra that made her B-Cup breast look two sizes bigger. She also wore a matching red lace thong with a pair of peep toe pumps that gave her an extra inch. She kept repeating the question over and over to herself. How did she get to this point in life? She didn’t do these things!  Yet here she was in an expensive luxury hotel room waiting for him, Death, well that was the name she called him because he had ignored her when she asked. Being around him honestly felt like death, her life would never be the same. Not that it was all fucking Sunshine and Roses before. She finally let the breath she had been holding out as she heard him enter, he didn’t need to knock not that he would anyways. He owned the Casino building, the land surrounding the casino as well. She turned to watch him pour a glass of brown liquor then he walked to the large window enjoying the few over the city, this room was actually her bedroom for the time being. The entire top floor was actually his condo and without his code no one can get in not that they would try anyways. He walked with such power it radiated off of him. Jelena turned to examine him from head to toe even with his back to her. His frame was tall, shoulders wide, legs thick and muscled built. He had curly silky hair pulled back from his face that fell just below his nape. She wanted to see his face again, she saw him earlier before he left for some important business. He had his driver, Carlos, take her around to get herself groomed today even telling her to buy whatever she wanted with his card. His face was now shadowed in the reflection of the window due to the dim lighting in the room. He still hadn’t said a word and she was honestly too afraid to say anything to him because he was the Boss.

 

  Jelena was born in the Dominican Republic to an Afro-Dominican and Cuban parents. Her parent’s moved to Florida when she was only nine years old then they moved to Vegas when she was fourteen but sadly when she turned sixteen both of her parents were murdered. The cops who arrived first on seen had told her what had happened at the station. They said that she was lucky that she was not at home. No one talked so the killer walked, till this very day the murders were unsolved. Rumors were that her parents were killed by the Men in Black. It took one night for her life to turn upside down.

 

Now at twenty-three years old Jelena was struggling financially working as a stripper to meet ends meet, she honestly was new to the stripper world only starting five months ago after quitting her job at McDonalds. That money was okay but between all of the bills she had, it just wasn’t enough. One of her close friends Gina, had brought the idea of stripping to her. Gina worked at McDonald’s part time with stripping on the side but she quit a year before Jelena did said that the two-week check could kiss her ass. The money she made stripping was okay for Jelena but she soon found out that’s because she wasn’t doing what the other strippers did for money, she was not having sex or doing orals. This current situation with the Boss actually stumbled on Jelena, Gina had been so excited with news that the Boss was coming to the club. Jelena heard the gossip that the club was ran by the Mafia but she never was interested in knowing names. The club was actually pretty popular now since all the famous basketball players and rappers came to share their worth. Rapper Drake even raps about the club in one of his singles called “All of It” and soon the club grew even larger in popularity. The night she met him, Milo, was not so exciting for her, guys came all the time this was nothing special to her. She was just here to put on a show and then go home to her one bedroom apartment. That didn’t happened though. She was requested by Tommy, the manager of the club, to do a private dance. She felt tears welling in her eyes because he had promised her that she didn’t have to do anything she didn’t want to do. He told her she had a choice but this important client just wanted to see her dance alone. She was terrified though Tommy gave her the “Do it or else” look. She had heard gossip about how Tommy mistreated some of the girls but not her. She made her way to one of the private rooms on the top floor, the floor was isolated actually. She was the only one up there along with two huge bodyguards that guarded the door entrance. She hadn’t seen them before, they didn’t look like they were that friendly either. The room was so dark the only light coming through was from the dim light that focused on the pole. Once Tommy left her alone with her client she actually wanted to bang on the door for them to let her out. Who would help her anyway?

 

“Non ho tutta la notte”, his voice was gruff and he talked in fast paced Italian. Jelena was glued to the floor by his tone, he had an accent a heavy one. In her gut she knew who the client was, the Boss that everyone was raving about. Any one of the other girls would have loved to be in her shoes but Jelena was shaking from head to toe.

 

 “What are you thinking cara”, he broke her out of her trance of memory lane. He still hadn’t moved from the window, his back still to her.

 

Jelena swallowed before answering, her stomach in knots. “I…I just never have done this before”, she whispered loud enough for him to hear.

 

He was quiet for a long moment then he turned and stride towards her, his profile coming clear to her. This was a beautiful man not one of her boys she had dealt with in the past. He had a strong face tan bronze skin, his eyes were dark brown, his nose slightly crooked, and his pump lips were casted down in a frown. Jelena hated being so short because she was staring up at him, her heels didn’t do anything compared to his towering frame. He handed her the glass he had been drinking out of but she only shook her head, her eyes never leaving his.

 

“I didn’t ask you if you wanted a drink. Drink”, he commanded. His voice was rough as he stared her down, she took the glass away from him shakenly taking a big sip of the brown liquor. She was not a drinker just on social occasions.

 

She watched him take off his suit jacket throwing it on the California King as he passed then walked to the chair, he took a seat and started unbuttoning the top buttons of his shirt. His eyes were on her the entire time causing her to down the liquor quickly. Was he getting impatient?

 

“What do you want me to do”? Jelena asked nervously as she made her way in front of the chair he was seated. Settling the now empty glass on the small table beside him.

 

He squinted his eyes and chuckled. “Your job”

 

His voice came out in a growl and his eyes were staring at her as if she were his prey.

 

She was about to tell him there was no music but she reframed from doing so, she swayed her hips to her own tune as his stare grew intense. She was nervous as heck and by the bored expression he gave her he was not entertained.

 

“I’m sorry I just…” she stammered. She had stopped moving her hips now. How was she supposed to be comfortable right now in his presence?

 

 He had picked her up from her apartment telling her that there was business to be discussed, dismissing all of her questions as to who, what, when, where, and why?

 

 Jelena should have known something strange was going on when Gina had called her the following night telling her to be strong. This was the same man who asked for the private dance, he was the Boss.

 

“I could care less about how sorry you are right now”, he was dominate in every aspect. His blunt responses hurt her feelings and she didn’t try to hide the look on her face.

 

“Why did you pick me?” she questioned as she pulled her robe closed.

 

Revealing dimpled cheeks he chuckled at the tone she used, which was going to be a problem. “Because I wanted you”, he was honest putting emphasis on the word “you”. He had told Tommy after the private show that he wanted her. He practically owned her and he owned the strip joint she worked for. Tommy had told him of a rare beauty who captivated every single man including him with her sultry hips. He had seen a glimpse of her when she was at the bar talking to one of his loyal acquaintance Gina. Gina was a real piece of the streets, if you needed girls to recruit Gina found them. His driver and hit man Carlos had Gina wrapped around his finger, the broad did whatever Carlos asked her to do. Tommy had also told him that Jelena was a good girl and he knew that for he already had a file on her after Tommy suggested her to him. He also had to talk to Gina about Jelena. Unlike Tommy Gina was a little defensive when he brought up Jelena to her but he broke her tone of disrespect.

 

“Gina, sono grato per la vostra fedeltà.” he had brought Gina’s hand to his lips for a small kiss before she took a seat across from him. Gina smiled in appreciation. Gina was a former prostitute who tried to leave this dark world but got sucked right back inside due to her boyfriend Carlos Delusi. She didn’t want to leave this world if that meant leaving the man she was in love with behind. When she had found out that Carlos and the Boss were visiting the club she was so excited, more because her man was going to be there watching her.

 

“You’ve been so kind to me it’s only fair”, Gina answered in English.

 

“Now Tommy recommended a women. Occhi verdi bellezza”, he spoke then said the last part in Italian as he sat back in his chair.

 

Gina held a puzzled expression on her face, there were quite a few girls who had green eyes who worked in the club. “Green eyes”? , she asked him in confusion to which girl he favored so much.

 

He smiled and took one of his cigars from the box on the table in front of him. “Occhi verdi come il mare, bella pelle cacao.” he said before he lit his cigar.

 

The smile Gina wore quickly faded as realization hit her, he was talking about Jelena. “Oh, Tommy must have been mistaken. Jelena is too young and naïve. I will find you a real women.” she laughed it off. There was no way she was going to allow Jelena to get involved in this Mafia world. She loved that girl like her own sister. She often felt that they were sisters from a past life.

 

He smirked at Gina’s answer, he didn’t need her approval. He also didn’t care about her excuses, he would have Jelena. “I did not ask you for your opinion Gina. Also you know how I like my women”, he smiled to himself and the worried expression Gina made. She did know that he didn’t do long term relationships, he also liked his girls young and fun. Gina had known Jelena since she was sixteen, Gina was eighteen at the time they were in Forster care together. Once Gina had left Foster care after she became an adult she still kept in touch with Jelena even sharing her apartment with her.

 

Gina smiled then batted her lashes as she bit her tongue. “I understand”, she was not going to disrespect this man, he had been so kind to her. Gina was Puerto-Rican and Italian, like Jelena her parents were too murdered. Carlos had actually saved her life, he was a newly made man at the time. That night she had fallen in love with Carlos Delusi but he had said that she was too young for him due to their huge age gap. Once she turned eighteen that of course changed. She was now twenty-five years old.

 

“She belongs to me now, she will come around”, he was telling her. Gina knew that she was to make sure Jelena was persuaded, the thought terrified her. Now that she knew Milo wanted Jelena she only hoped that her friend could resist his charms. Once he’s done with her, she’d be broken.

 

Milo broke out of his deep thought and stared at Jelena’s body which she now held together with her folded arms across her chest. He will have to stop this disobedience before she begins throwing temper tantrums. He can’t have her behaving this way.

 

“Sarete obbedienti”, he was now standing and made his way in front of her, he smirked when she flinched.

 

“I don’t speak Italian”, she whispered as she looked away from his and held her eyes to the floor.

 

Milo roughly pulled her chin up with his hand. “Don’t look away from me ever Jelena. I own you. You agree”, the fire in his eyes caused Jelena to swallow softly.

 

Squinting her eyes she answered him in a biting tone. “I didn’t know I had a choice”

 

Now she was coming around, she was cooperating. “Good girl”, he chuckled when she pulled her head from his hand with force.

 

“I don’t even know your name”, she whispered as she took a step away from him only to have him take a step towards her.

 

“You will learn all you need to know soon bella”, had brought both his hands to her face cradling it between his palms. She was so fucking beautiful to him. He had known that she would be his as soon as she stepped in that private room.

 

“Nothing is making sense right now, everything is moving a little too fast”, she allowed him to hold her face, his rough hands actually felt softer.

 

“Time is not meant to be wasted”, he released her face and made his way back into his chair, waiting.

 

As much as Jelena disliked this situation, there was no way of escaping his clutches now. He had her right where he wanted her, with him. As much as she hated stripping that was her job, she only hoped that this guy didn’t expect anything sexual from her. After a few moments to herself Jelena started moving his hips to her own tune. She started really slow rolling her hips in a belly dance sway, then she disrobed now only in her bra and panties. She watched his eyes follow the movement of her hips, he was entranced. It was sort of creepy how he watched her move honestly this whole thing freaked her out. Jelena walked seductively to Milo then turned so that her ass was now in his vision. She turned her head so that she could now look over her shoulder, his eyes were definitely glued to her ass as she moved it from side to side. Jelena took the opportunity to turn back around as she held her arms on either side of the chair giving him a view of her breast. He kept his hands to himself for the remainder of the dance and for that Jelena appreciated it. He was really not good with his tone or words and that was a shame, he was really a handsome man in a rough way. Jelena stopped moving her hips when he suddenly stood towering over her.

 

Jelena arched her eyebrow. “What are you doing?” she questioned as she stared into his eyes.

 

“I have to leave before I can no longer contain myself”, he bend his head to kiss her cheek.

 

Jelena stood still as he kissed her cheek then looked her in the eyes. This guy was seriously scary with his mood swings. “Ok”, she mumbled. On the inside she was jumping for joy. The sooner he was away from her the better, she will not submit to him EVER!

 

“Soon, you will submit to me”, he told her and he excited the room, taking his suit jacket with him on his way out. Jelena stood in the same spot when he left, her breathing now under control.

 

Wait….she still didn’t know his name!

 






Chapter End Notes:

All reviews are much appreciated.

Thank you.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.