Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Been knocking this story around in my head. Thought I'd give it a try and see what you guys thought! Enjoy!

A/N: There is slight noncon in this chapter. Reader beware.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


“Jesus is it always this hot?” 

Camilla McKnight looked over at her childhood friend, Hanna, who only laughed from the kitchen before entering the family room holding two glasses of iced tea. “Summers here are kind of a bitch. Be thankful I’ve got AC.”

Camilla looked at the glass of liquid gold in her friend’s hand and gladly took it, mumbling a thanks. This was one of their favorite things to share. Iced tea with five ice cubes each and a slice of peach in it. That along with a box of mac and cheese and a ridiculously sappy romantic movie; hence why Titanic was playing on Hanna’s 42inch TV. It was at the part were Leonardo was holding his woman for dear life at the stern of the boat as the front was flooded with water.

“I will never complain about Portland weather again,” Camilla swore before taking another greedy gulp. Why she had ever agreed to stay in Missoula, Montana for the summer was beyond her. Heat wasn’t really an issue for her but even with the cranked up air conditioning and cold beverage, she was burning up.  It couldn’t be help though, so she might as well get used to it.

Hanna just laughed and continued watching the movie, leaning back on the couch.

“So…where is your lady love?” Camilla started, wiping a little sweat off her forehead.

“Camilla,” Hanna snapped in irritation. The Filipino rolled her eyes, tilting her head towards the darker woman; a mean mug plastered on her face. “This is why I never watch movies with you. You. Don’t. Shut. Up.”

Camilla shrugged sheepishly.

“Sorry…”

There was a silent pause.

“She’ll be here in an hour and a half,” Hanna sighed, trying to fight a smile. Camilla giggled, knowing full well her sassy friend would put up with anything.

“Should we start getting ready?”

Hanna arched a neat thin eyebrow, looking skeptical, “how long does it take you to get ready?”

It was Camilla’s turn to roll her eyes.

“Right,” Hanna nodded her head knowingly. “Let’s get ready.”

~~~~~~~~~

An hour and twenty seven minutes later both women were decked out in their best hoedown apparel that took a near half hour to pick out. It consisted of plaid tops, booty shorts and cowboy boots. Camilla spent most of her time straitening her thick curls. It was finally straight enough to hang down in loose waves, resting just below her shoulder blades. She looked in the mirror. Not the biggest fan of makeup she only wore the basic minimal. Foundation, eyeliner accentuating her almond shaped eyes, and the tiniest bit of mascara.  Camilla was what people called a natural beauty. Which she didn’t mind because it meant she didn’t have to clog her pores with heavy makeup.

“Ready yet,” Hanna knocked on the guestroom door.

“Yeah, be right out,” Camilla replied, adjusting her blue plaid cropped top, barely keeping her breasts contained. How Hanna was able to convince her of wearing the risqué top she will never know. Somehow the Filipino was a master of persuasion. Taking one last glance in her long length mirror, she tugged her daisy dukes down over her thighs and headed for the door. Opening it she came face to face with Hanna, whose eyes immediately did a scan over and widened. Her jaw dropped open.

“Damn girl,” she gasped, a grin lining her lips. “If I wasn’t dating Rae-”

“Nuh uh,” Camilla interrupted, quickly raising her hand. “Don’t say a word! I already built up the courage to wear this God awful get up, per you request might I add. Don’t make me regret it.”

Nodding her head, Hanna laughed and grabbed her hand.

“Fair enough. I am however considering bringing a baseball bat. I feel I am gonna need to beat the boys off of you.”

The pair left Hanna’s apartment and walked outside to where Rachel, Hanna’s girlfriend of two years was waiting for them in her truck.

“Damn,” she called out, smiling lewdly at Camilla.

“Don’t!” Camilla barked.

~~~~~~~~~~

Apparently Rachel failed to mention they were going to a hoedown at a mansion on ranch in the middle of pretty much nowhere. Also forgot to mention it was some guy’s birthday, so when they walked in without a present or at least booze they received a wave of glares from several girls who were more than curious on who invited them. One brunette in particular was beaming a ray of bitch face eye daggers directly at Camilla.

As much as Camilla wanted to storm over to her and ask her what the fuck her problem was, she thought a margarita on the rocks sounded like a more delicious idea.

“Damn she is really hating you,” Hanna laughed, taking another sip of her mystery drink in her red solo cup.

“Whatever, we have been here for literally five minutes. Don’t know what she’s got to hate,” the alcohol what helping her indifference.

“How good you are looking hun,” Rachel chimed in. In her hands were three shots of what looked like whiskey.

Oh boy here we go.

Camilla thanked the red head and took the shot. All three clinked their poison before knocking it down. It sent a sickly warm rush down her throat and into her stomach. Camilla made a face, bearing the bitterness of the liquor. Whiskey was never her thing and it never would be.

“Ugh,” she chugged a good portion of her sweet drink before coming up for air. “I’m going outside. Need some fresh air after that.”

Her friends nodded and went further into the house as she made her way to the back porch door. The door was already open so she quickly stepped out, dodging two drunk guys in the process. One of them did a double take and all of a sudden decided to leave his friend to follow her.

“Hey there darlin’,” he called, a slight twang in his baritone voice. “Don’t you just look good enough to eat.”

Camilla laughed in astonishment. This guy was really doing this.

“Sorry, not-,” she tried shutting him down, but once she looked at him full on she gasped. He was downright good looking. Shaggy dusty blonde hair, tossed like he just got out of bed. Thick brows framing a pair of stunning grey eyes, gleaming at her playfully. He was scruffy, but damn he made it look good. Real good. And those lips were meant for kissing. She would have considered it if it weren’t for the shit eating grin plastered on them. He knew she liked what she saw.

“What was that darlin’,” he asked, leaning a little closer to her. She rolled her eyes and placed her free hand on his chest to push him away. Underneath his black shirt she felt him flex, getting an idea of the strong muscles that were hidden. Quickly, she ended the contact.

“No thanks,” she drowned her answer in her drink. He chuckled. Damn, she whined turning slightly away from him. Every sound he was making had her panties getting wetter. It didn’t help that her heart was practically in her throat and the shot and the ridiculous strong drink in her hand was making her head heavy. She gasped, suddenly feeling a warm, rather large hand slip over her exposed belly to grip her hip and pull her into his large chest. It took everything in her not to moan as his lips ran down her neck, puffing warm breaths on her skin. He moved to her ear and gave it a quick nibble.

“Come on babe, let me have a little taste,” before she could react, the guy had his hand down her shorts. He pushed her thong aside with one finger while he sank his middle into her, as deep as it could go.

“Oh my God,” Camilla gasped in utter shock. She couldn’t believe that one: this asshole was honestly fingering her in public and two: she was already on the verge of cumming. Quickly she gripped his wrist and pulled him out of her. Once his hand was out of her shorts she moved to slap him, but he caught her hand with his clean one. Her eyes widened even more when she watched him bring his dirty hand to his lips before sucking his finger clean. He gave a husky moan.

“Finger licking good,” he smirked, letting her go.

All Camilla could do was gape at him. Her cheeks were burning up with embarrassment. Turning away she bee lined it back into the house, ignoring his amused calls for her to come back. Somehow through the maze of a house she wound up in the kitchen, where only a few people stood. They were all too caught up in their own conversations to notice her. She was okay with that. Most likely her face was still flushed from what happened not even a minute ago.  

The kitchen granite top counters were lined with food, bottles of alcohol, beer cans, you name it. Downing the last bit of liquid in her cup, she reached for a bottle of open gin and poured it in. But of course all the soda and juices were gone. Straight it is, I guess. She took a small sip.

“Well who was dumb enough to leave you alone,” a husky voice rumbled from behind.

He must have followed her.

A shock of anger rushed through her chest as she whipped around, about to tell the fucker off. When she turned around fully however, she was surprised to see a different guy. Her mouth went dry, any insult she was about to lash out was swallowed. Standing in front of her was a bonafide Adonis. He was tall. At least a good foot taller than her 5”6’ frame. Built like a football player, thick neck, broad shoulders, wide chest.  He had his golden locks pulled back and tied up in a low bun. Two stunning green eyes clouded slightly, most likely from the nearly empty glass bottle in his hand. His full lips where turned up slightly in a charming smile. A quiet moan left her lips, that’s all she could get out. He literally left her speechless.

The Adonis reached out to her, offering her one of his large calloused hands. Like an idiot she stared at it, trying to figure out what she was supposed to do.

“Sawyer Holms,” he said.

Camilla looked up into his eyes. She cleared her throat and took his hand, trying desperately to ignore the warmth pool between her thighs.

“Camilla.”

The man, Sawyer, nodded. His smile got bigger as his eyes drifted down her body. Camilla felt herself stiffen under his inspection. He pulled his hand back and rubbed the bridge of his strong nose, glancing around the room real quick.

“What’s a pretty little lady like you doing her all alone? Don’t think I’ve seen you in town before,” his gaze landed back on her, before grinning. “I’d definitely would have remember a pretty thing like you.”

“Nah,” Camilla started, quickly taking a few large gulps of gin before setting the cup down. “I’m not from here.”

“Nah,” he copied humorously, a slight drawl in his thick baritone voice. He watched her face flush from the alcohol. “Where you from Camilla…”

“McKnight,” she offered.

His grin deepened, “Camilla McKnight.”

“Oregon.”

“O-Ree-Gon,” he tried the word on his tongue with a light hearted tone.

“No,” she giggled, looking down at her brown cowboy boots. Damn he was so handsome.

“Or-Re-Gun.”

“Right,” he chuckled. “Well tell me Camilla McKnight from Oregon. How’d I get so lucky to have you grace my party?”

Shit! This was his house.

“Oh! Is it your birthday?” She gasped.

“Mm hmm,” he drawled, taking a step closer to her, blocking her view of anything behind him.

“Sorry I didn’t bring anything,” she blurted out. Mentally she kicked herself.

“You brought enough,” he murmured, leaning down to bring his lips to the shell of her ear. His free hand started playing with the knot tying her cropped shirt together. “The sweetest gift I could want wrapped up in a little blue bow.”

Sawyer set his beer down on the counter, before taking her delicate chin in his massive hands. “Bet you taste as good as you look,” he slowly brought his lips down on hers. It didn’t take him long to push his tongue into her mouth, wrestling it with her own. She could taste the bear on his tongue, but didn’t mind it.  Sawyer pressed his hips into her, giving her a good feel of his hardened cock. He smirked feeling her respond and rock into him.

Camilla gave a heated moan, feeling his hand run down her body to rest on her hips.

“Mmm Camilla,” Sawyer whispered, pulling away from her delicious lips. His fingers teased the top waistline of her shorts. “Time for me to take this present upstairs and open it.”

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what ya think! Also I have pics, but I wasn't sure if they were necessary. If you want them let me know and I'll post them







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.