Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I know I said I didnt want to start a third story but its been in my head and I wanted to share it with yall! Please enjoy. 




Author's Chapter Notes:

Sooo, I started writing this immediatly after the date chapter in Mila's and Mac's story. I feel in love with Nia and I couldnt help myself. I know I shouldnt be writing 3 stories at once but again I couldnt help myself. Ive hit sort of a wall with Mac and Mila so I figured I could vibe from ideas from other stories and ideas. Jackson is sort of my dream man currently so Ive been able to feed off of that. 

Please review and let me know what you think, If you think I should stick to the 2 stories let me know because I appreciate that thinking!


ENJOY




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


“Why do we do this Jackson?” Nia whispered after they got into another argument on the way to Liam and Lacey’s house. She was sick of the arguing, sick of the cruel words and most of all sick of the distance between the each other. Nia had been in love with Jackson from the first time she saw met him when the Littles had dinner at the McAarons 7 years ago. She knew Jackson really cared for her, she remembered they were best friends at one point, they would talk every day for hours at a time. He changed as they grew older, he was no longer her shy and goofy cute best friend, he became a cocky, arrogant and stern bachelor. It was hard for her especially because he went to University in the UK but she always thought their friendship was worth more than that. “If you hate me so much why do you care so much about every aspect of my life?”

“Do you expect me not to care that some asshole at your work has been cornering you?” Jackson said annoyed. They were in the middle of a functional conversation when Nia asked him what to do about a pushy male coworker. Stupidly he went in protector mode and the argument grew from there.

If he was completely honest with himself, Jackson was head over heels in love with Nia Little. Mac was his guy best friend that he knew had his back, but Nia.. he knew Nia would cross oceans for him, and he for her. Jackson didn’t think the settling down life was for him, this sounds hypocritical because of the Mac situation but Jackson did believe in the monogamous relationship and had been involved in a few, but marriage didn’t seem like his cup of tea; hence why he stayed away, she deserved something more.

He looked at Nia and sighed. “Insetto (bug) the guy is harassing you. Tell a supervisor or go to HR. What he’s doing isint right, by simply saying ‘I’ll be easy on you baby, I know how to treat a body’ is grounds enough for him to get fired!” Jackson wanted to find this asshole and ram his face into the nearest brick wall. To be completely honest he was pissed that Nia had let this situation go on so long, he didn’t want this asshole around her.

Nia smiled at his nickname for her. Bug… he used to say she was an annoying bug that wouldn’t leave him alone and it stuck. “I know Jack. I just don’t want to step on anyone’s toes. I hate him but I love my job I don’t want to lose that. Plus he is a supervisor” She laughed “He’s my damn account supervisor.” Nia seemed tough and bitchy but that was only when it came to people who really knew her, when it came to awkward situations such as this she had no clue how to respond. Nia knew Rick had a thing for her already and by letting it slip in a brainstorming meeting that she was a virgin and didn’t think the message they were going for would be appropriate for the demographics, he pounced. She shook her head, ‘always saying the wrong shit at the wrong time’ Jackson’s loud voice brought her back to the conversation.

“FUCK THAT. If he puts his hands on you again, I’ll kill him.” Jackson yelled. “And if they try to fire you because he wanted to be dick I’ll find some other lives in that office to ruin.”

“Look I’ll handle it okay?” Nia was exhausted, she just didn’t want any trouble and Jackson wouldn’t give it a rest. “Okay” she heard “You better or I will” he said finalizing the conversation.

Nia looked out the window and saw they were pulling into the driveway at Liam and Lacey’s. She knew they were going to be up all night talking about what they were going to do about Liam’s ‘profession’. Nia was the first person Lacey came to when she figured out what he was into, Nia was 6 years younger but she wasn’t stupid, street smarts were her thing and she sure as hell didn’t judge. Nia was always surprised that Jackson stayed out of it, by no means was he a punk but he didn’t handle everything the way he could.

“You think they can do it?” Nia said quietly.

Jackson knew exactly what she was referring to when he shut off the car, “If anyone can its Liam. I know it’s going to be one hellova uphill battle though.” He paused “They obviously aren’t home, do you want to get some alcohol and ice cream for later, I know how you and Lacey are. Besides I know I’d need a stiff drink after talking with the Godfather that is papà”

Nis smiled, “Yeah but I’m going to go in and change first, I’m a bit too dressed up for Liquor Mart and Trader Joe’s. Let’s run in quick.” Jackson nodded and got out of the car, when he caught up to her at the front door he took her in fully again before unlocking the door. Nia was gorgeous, and not in the cliché famous person gorgeous but in the plain everyday person gorgeous. She stood at 5 ft 7 (without her heels) and had medium length midnight black hair that she changed every few months. Nia wasn’t big by any means but she wasn’t a skinny stick either, her average size 12 body had curves for days. An ass that couldn’t quit and impossibly long legs for her height. Her breasts were a decent 34DD and her waist tapered in like a pin up doll, sure she had a little pudge here and there but with her workouts and vegetarian diet she managed everything. She was nowhere near perfect in normal society’s eyes and Jackson loved that because she was perfect to him. She was pretty, average lips, average nose, large cheeks and big doe eyes. He couldn’t get enough if is she was cloned, for the ball she wore a skin tight tube dress that stopped near her knees. The brown of her dress was a few shades lighter than her skin which made her glow and her ‘fuck me heels’ were a barely there lace up nude style that he wanted to see her naked in. Her voice pulled him out of his trance “Come on Jack” she said dancing from side to side “I gotta pee and I left my keys at home”

“Chill, im opening it now” he said as she rushed passed him and to the basement where there guest rooms were. Since the siblings were so close they each had a room at Liam and Lacey’s. Jackson had wished that their rooms weren’t so close, he’s had to stop his sexual frustration from building and marching to her room and eating her alive plenty of times. Jackson went to his room and pulled out some clothes to change into. He signed, he was going to have to go home if he didn’t stop reacting to Nia. Every once in a while he could let the tension build, but when it reached his climax he couldn’t stand to be around her; hence all the arguing.

In the next room, Nia smiled, she knew that they were arguing a lot but she was going to do what Mila said. ‘Go for it Nia.. why not’, this was her chance, she promised Lace she was going to stay at the house for a little to keep an eye on everything while they figured out their move and that Jackson had promised the same to Liam. She had accumulated some time off and spending it with Bella instead of getting harassed by Rick seemed like the best vacation a girl could ask for. She decided to slip on some too short shorts that just barely showed a little ass cheek in the back and her large PINK sweater. She smacked her ass as she walked out the room looking in the mirror. ‘Let’s see how he handles this tonight’ she smirked, she knew she was by no means a small girl, but she tried to keep it right and tight where she could and her ass had come a long way.

Jackson wished he didn’t walk out his room after her because all he could see as she climbed the oddly long stairs were her cheeks at the bottom of her short ass shorts. He groaned knowing she did it on purpose to fuck with him, “Could your shorts be any shorter Nia. Don’t need all the employees at Liquor mart staring at your ass. I really don’t feel like punching anyone tonight.”

“Maybe that’s what I want Jack” she laughed “Besides it’s not your job to punch anyone for staring, you aren’t my man. BTW can I drive? You promised I could drive the R8 when you bought it!”

“Yeaaahhhhhh no. Plus I promised you that like 3 years ago when I didn’t even have the money to get the car” Jackson laughed, “I only brought it out for the charity event, like to keep it classy ya know?” he nudged her on the way to the car.

“You are a fuck boy Jackson. That’s my ‘we made it’ car and you know it” Nia wined “And it’s in matte black, UGH I can just imagine being on the hood with someone between my legs” she laughed.

“And that’s why you have creepy old men hounding you for your cherry at work… Keep it in your pants Insetto.” Nia blushed not realizing what she said but recovered quickly, “Whatever brute, you’re one to talk, I saw your lower lip drop when you came out your room earlier” she leaned over to his ear when he started the car “it’s as soft as it looks if you wanna touch it later, be warned it’s a bit of a handful though”

Nia laughed when Jackson started driving faster.

 

 

Nia woke up to the pacing outside her room. She knew it was Jackson and she knew why he was out there. She sighed as she got up and straightened her night shirt. “It’s going to be a long night” she grumbled as she got out of bed. Nia opened the door to Jackson sitting across the hall from her leaning on the wall with his head in his hands. She kneeled down, “Jackson?” she whispered “Jackson come on.” She pulled at his hands as she got up and motioned for him to follow her. Nia noticed he was only wearing boxers, she forced her mind to not appreciate his body and take advantage of him. She slid into bed and patted beside herself where Jackson soon followed. She felt his warmth as her back was pulled to his front when he wrapped his hand around her waist.

“I’m sorry for yelling at you in the car earlier. I can’t control myself when it comes to you” Jackson breathed. He felt her breathing and continued “I don’t know what I would do without you Insetto… I just get so crazy over you. I can’t control it.”

Nia molded into Jackson, she knew he meant every word but he had been drinking, heavily…. when they were talking with Liam and Lacey. They were all drinking but Jackson seemed to always be taking a sip of the drink in his hand. He was a gigantic guy so he could handle it but alcohol no less was in the mix.

“Brute your drunk, let’s get some sleep okay?” Nia could barely keep her mind in one place, all she wanted was for him to strip her of her shirt and panties and take her to another place, but she knew it wasn’t the right time.

“I’m not drunk Insetto, I just want you to know”

“I know Jack, I know” Nia felt him tighten his hold around her waist as his breathing got slower and slower. Her brute was falling asleep and she wasn’t further behind. She loved her sister but she hoped the drama wouldn’t bring everyone’s life through a downward spiral, especially the man sleeping beside her, she knew Jackson would do anything to keep his older brother and Liam’s family safe. Anything could even be too simple of a term of the lengths Jackson would go. And she would do anything for Jackson and Lacey. She signed as sleep started to take over, Nia just hoped they all made it out alive. When she fell asleep she dreamed about the first time she met Lacey…..

 

12 Years Earlier…

“Hey what’s your name?” Lacey asked the quiet middle school girl.

“Why? I’m not supposed to talk to strangers. And you are stranger!” said the little kid.

“Well in that case, I’m Lacey Little, I am a senior at the high school up the street. I volunteer here every week helping your teacher out here and there.” Lacey smiled “Still a stranger?”

“Yeah but I can tell you my name since I know you aren’t some crazy murder. Nia Edwards, I’m a 6th grader here.”  Nia said as she stuck her hand in the older girls out stretched hand. The lady just walked up to her while she was on the far playground swings. ‘Nobody but me comes over here’ Nia thought. She smiled to herself, knowing she didn’t have any friends, and having one couldn’t hurt. None of the kids talked to her because they all knew she was homeless, well no kid knew she was homeless per say but they certainly knew she was poor. Nia lived in the shelter for kid’s downtown, she was abandoned by her father when she was 9 and she ran away from the 2 foster homes, the homes were terrible. She never got the new clothes when they were brought into the shelter, since she was one of 30 kids and easily the skinniest they would just give her the hand-me-downs.

“Nice to meet you Nia. Can I ask why you’re all the way over here? Everyone looks like they have got a pretty awesome game of capture the flag going on the field.” Lacey knew an outsider when she saw one, hell Lacey was one herself.

“Them kids don’t like me” Nia looked down and thought ‘don’t kid yourself Nia, this girl won’t care when you tell her.’ “They all think I’m dirty and poor. I think they all know I live in Nazereth, but I aint dirty, just poor.” She looked up with her head held high “I don’t give a shit tho because I’m gonna be richer than them all one day!”

“Aren’t you 11? That’s a little too early to be cussing.” Lacey laughed, the girl had spunk, “Kids just don’t understand you know?” Lacey sat down on the swing next to her, “they already think life is one big popularity contest.. In some ways it is, I won’t lie to you but in most ways it’s not.”

“Lacey, can I ask you a question?” Lacey nodded. “Why are you over here talking to me like you give a shit about me? I know you don’t, you can go back over and have fun with the normal kids now, won’t hurt my feelings one bit”

“First off, stop cursing, I didn’t curse until I was like 13 damnit” Lacey laughed at her last choice of words when Nia’s eyes got wider. “And I guess I’m talking to you because I do care. I don’t know your life but I feel like I can relate to you I guess, kids didn’t like me either because I was the adopted black kid, and I wish I would have known to just ignore them, ya know? In two years you may not even have to see any of these people again.”

“So you want to be my friend?” Nia asked “My life coach or sumthin?”

Lacey laughed harder, this kid was super smart and she wanted to be there for Nia. “Whatchu know about life coaches? But yeah I guess, having a 11 year old friend can’t be too bad!”

“Yeah right. In 2 days you will be back playing with the fun kids while I stay over here on my swing set.” Nia responded. She had had other people and teachers try to play nice with her. They never lasted long because they didn’t care about her, they wanted to make themselves feel better for talking to the homeless girl. She didn’t want no one’s pity though, she just wanted to be normal and belong somewhere. Lacey’s voice brought her out of her head, “Wanna bet?”

 

 

Over the next few weeks Nia and Lacey built a sort of friendship. Lacey was surprised how much she could learn from an 11 year old. Already Nia had been through so much in life and it was only going to start getting worse, Lacey had done the research, she knew that if she wasn’t fortunate enough for the Little’s to adopt her she could be in the same predicament as the girl who grew to be her friend. She thought of her dads saying, ‘don’t count people out, you never know their power’, Nia was certainly a kid everyone began to count out but Lacey saw her potential every day she volunteered at the school. Sometimes on her open lunch days at school she would drive by and surprise Nia. Lacey decided that her adoptive parents should meet Nia before she went off to college, who knows they might like the spunky little girl just as much as she did.

 

 

If there was anything Lacey knew about her parents was that they didn’t baby anyone, if you were over the age of 7 you could handle yourself, progressive parents right? Hell, they basically treated her like a fully grown adult when she was 6. “SO, miss Nia. Lacey tells us you live in Nazareth, how long have you been there and what’s happened in your short life?” Lacey’s dad Edward asked in a matter of fact way as they passed dinner around the dinner table. Nia’s guardian at the home let her go over for dinner since she knew they had built a relationship over the past few months, Ms. Wolf enjoyed Lacey and though she was a wonderful impact of Nia’s life.

“Dad don’t be rude please” Lacey sighed. She really wanted this to work, but she knew Nia had a hard time trusting adults, especially fathers.

“Im not Lace! Just rapping with your friend here! That’s what the kids say these days right honey, ‘rapping’ HA, I sound hip don’t I kid?” Edward laughed winking at his wife across the table.

“No dad you sound really un-hip” Lacey laughed.

“Um… Mr. Little, to answer your question, my dad dropped me off there when I was 9. Had a few foster homes but I hated it there and Ms. Wolf always welcomed me back.” Nia said with her head held high. She really liked Lacey and hoped her family would like her. Having someplace else to go besides the home could really be great, she didn’t want to mess anything up.

“Life. Life can be such a stupid little bitch.” Glenda Little spoke up. Lacey spit up her water as she was drinking, her parents were so crass.

“I agree Mrs. Little, I agree” Nia spoke while reaching for the potatoes. Everyone started laughing around the table and Nia looked at the 3 like they grew new heads, ‘did I say something funny? Do I have something in my teeth?’ she thought.

“Yeah I can see why Lace likes you kid!” Edward continued “You got some spunk and tell it like it is, we like that. None of that ‘boo hoo’ my life sucks stuff. We all come have some hardships, and some more than other. But it really seems like as a kid you understand that some shit may not work out. That’s really refreshing, most kids don’t realize how spoiled they really are.”

The dinner continued and Nia really hit it off with Lacey’s family, when Ms. Wolf picked Nia up she was sad to go back to the shelter. As soon as they pulled off Lacey cornered her parents.

“You know I’ll be moving out soon, heading to NYU. And you guys will need someone to do the slave labor that you make me do all the time since you two can’t even seem to wash one dish” Lacey complained, “why don’t you look into fostering Nia, she could use a nice home and a new start, and you two could work some of that parenting magic again?” she paused when they stared at her, “don’t say anything now! Just want you to think about it!” she yelled the last part as she got to the stairs to go and finish her homework.

“Wouldn’t be the worst idea she’s ever had” Edward said as he put his arm around his wife. “We are damn good parents.”

“I liked her, she reminded me of myself at that age Eddy!” Glenda agreed.

“So it’s settled” Edward laughed “why can’t all of our life decisions be this easy!”

Lacey jumped up and down after ease dropping on her parents from her hallway, she just knew Nia would become her little sister. She always wanted one and she knew her parents wanted another child, Nia entered their life at the best time for them all. Nia deserved happiness, she was one of the most caring children she had ever met, knowing that she had been through a lot Lacey hoped everything worked out for the best.

 

Present

“mhhmm” Nia moaned at the hard thing she felt between her ass cheeks, she started wiggling her hips and grinding into it without thinking. She felt it getting harder and harder the more she moved until she felt a strong hand on her hip….

“Baby id stop doing that if you knew what was best for you” Jackson whispered in her ear. Jackson was fucking horny, they had surprisingly slept like that all night, tossing and turning a little but he had always stayed molded to her. Back to him being horny, Nia’s ass was so soft and her panties were thin enough for him to just tear off and dive in.

Nia shuttered, somehow her shirt had ridden to just under her braless breasts and the only articles of clothing between her and Jacksons third leg (it felt like a really long leg too) was her emerald green skimpy lacy boy shorts and his boxers. Unfourtionatly for him she was in a playful mood, she smirked and stretched, but not your normal ugly wake up stretch but a very sexy arched back stretch as she grinded her ass into his dick again. “ahhhh” she moaned.

“Fuck” she heard Jackson whisper, his hand had moved up to right under her boobs at the edge of her shirt, all he had to do was move it up to get a handful. ‘Just a little bit higher’ she thought, she leaned back as he leaned forward. Her head was still on the bed as Jacksons was a breath away from her right ear. “Be careful baby girl” he was touching under her left breast now and caressing the skin in the valley between them.

“I don’t want to be careful Jack, I want to cum.” Nia was surprised at how bold she was just then. But it turned her on to know he was just as into it as she was, he was touching her, he was hard and she was wet. “I think you want to cum too Jack, I can feel it” she felt a little bolder as she reached between them and stuck her hand in his boxers as she heard his short breath. Her eyes got wide, ‘he’s so big’ she thought. As uncomfortable as the position was she couldn’t stop touching him and stroking him. His breaths were quicker but she felt his hand move down and in her panties. ‘YES YES YES YES’ she was screaming in her head as he started rubbing her clit.

“Damn Inseto” Jackson couldn’t help himself, he knew this wouldn’t end well. ‘But she fells so fucking good’ he thought to himself. He was rubbing her faster and she was squirming under his touch which only made her ass rub against his dick more, and the way her hand was rubbing him was making him forget about any negatives to the situation. For god’s sake he was a grown ass man, hand jobs didn’t do shit for him, when a woman started touching him her mouth wasn’t far away or she was guiding him between her legs. But the way Nia was touching him he couldn’t control his thoughts and that’s when he heard her whimper, the sexiest sound he had ever heard. He could tell she was close and it turned him on more. “That’s it baby, tell me what you want” he stopped rubbing her and she whimpered again.

“noo Jack, please” she begged, she turned her head to look at him and saw he was already staring at her.

“Tell me what you want” she was still stroking him and he knew he would cum soon, but he wanted her to go first. “say it” he buried his head in her neck, if he didn’t he was going to kiss her and he didn’t want this to be more confusing when they untangled.

“Make me cum… put your fingers in me Ja—“ she had to stop talking when he put two fingers in her and continued to rub her clit. Nia masturbated of course, all the time actually, but what he was doing to her now put her 2 vibrators to shame. She wanted him to feel as good as she did so she closed her hand a little tighter and started stroking him faster. Breathless she could finally speak, “I’m so close, mmmhm are you close Jack?”

He lifted his head to look at her, he needed to look into her eyes as he made her cum.

It kept building and building and Nia thought she was going to explode. She closed her eyes because she knew something powerful was coming, but when she did he stopped moving and stroking. Her eyes flew open and she understood what he wanted when he moved his fingers again. His other hand snaked its way around her throat and squeezed. ‘FUCK, he’s going to kill me’ she knew he would never hurt her but she was somehow more turned on that he liked that kind of play. Her vision started getting cloudy and she felt her climax hit. She knew he wanted to look into her eyes but she couldn’t help it when her eyes rolled in the back of her head. Nia hoped he was close because everything started going numb and her legs started shaking, she didn’t think she could keep jacking him off.

Jackson stared at her in wonder, this unexperienced woman was seconds away from making him cum from a hand job. He watched as her eyes rolled back in her head and felt when her already tight pussy got even tighter around his two fingers and that set him off. His hip jerked in her hand that was slowing down. ‘Shit, I just came in my pants like a high schooler.’ He then felt his other hand against her throat and realized he was still choking her, although she didn’t seem mind since she was stills shaking. He let go of her throat and moved his hand out of her panties.

Nia’s eyes were still closed when she felt him ease her onto her back, she could feel his large body above her and she had to look at him. When she opened her eyes she couldn’t decode the look he was giving her. His hands were on either side of her body and she was waiting for him to make the next move. Nia noticed her legs were still shaking as he looked down at her body. In that moment Nia wanted him to see more and he wasn’t making the moves so she pulled her oversized shirt over her head.

He was glued to her chest. Her perfectly sized tits and her curved waist, he just wanted to touch her and he moved his right hand to her body again. Jackson heard her moan when he touched her ‘fuck this no kissing her thing’ as he moved down to her lips there was a loud banging noise that brought him back to reality.

BANG BANG BANG “AUNTIE NIA BREAFAST IS READY” running BANG BANG BANG “UNCLE JACKSON BREAFAST IS READY’ and then they heard the little girl run up the stairs.

Jackson groaned and put his head beside her head on a pillow. He knew pulling away now was going to be hard but he didn’t want to give Lacey or Liam a reason to come down.

“Jackson” Nia whispered, she really wished he would talk. “Jackson we should go upstairs” she moved to cover herself but he stopped her by grabbing her hands and pinning them above her head. She felt his eyes roam her body as if committing it to memory and the next thing she knew he was lifting off of her and standing next to her bed.

He sighed and ran his hand through his curls. Nia was going to be the death of him, when he looked at her again he wanted to climb back in the bed and tear those green panties off. He had to get out of that room, Jackson backed away and heard his name as he reached the door. Jackson looked at her and wished he didn’t, she was now sitting up in the bed still topless looking at him with pleading eyes. He wanted to go back and comfort her more, to slide his dick between her legs and not to stop until they needed food and water to survive. He smiled at her and she returned the smile, satisfied she seemed less pleading he exited the room to go to his own. He needed to change and run some cold water over his face since his dick was still hard.

 

“oh my god” she squealed as she fell back into bed. Jackson was hers now and she knew it! It then hit her like a ton of bricks that now she had to spend all day with him and her family. ‘this should be fun’ she thought as she jumped out of bed and into the bathroom. 






Chapter End Notes:

2nd sort of sex scene, and I thought it went pretty well! Review please! Also it may not be 100% edited well, I really wanted to get this up, let me know if you see something outrageous. 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.